Stapleton Ch. 06: The Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber shot back in her chair and sat still as a robot awaiting orders, her face glistening from Debra's juices in the morning sun. "Whew," exhaled Debra, composing herself. "Thank you for that, honey. For being such a good girl, ill let you cum first." Amber glowed, a huge smile spread across her glazed face. "Im going to let you cum without punishing you for acting without permission." Amber's smile faded slightly. "it's a privilege and an honor to be able to lick this pussy, young lady. You will only taste it's juices when I specifically say so. You understand?"

"Yes, Mommy Mistress"

"You want to cum, little one?"

"Yes, Mommy Mistress."

"How badly do you want to cum?"

"More than anything in the whole world" Amber said pleading.

"Okay, my little Piggy-slut, get naked" Amber quickly removed her shirt, revealing the pastel-green sports bra underneath. Amber pulled down the waistband of her sweatpants, soaked though the crotch area, down to her sandals and stepped out of them. Her jungle themed boy-short underwear were equally soaked through showed the outline of her cleanly shaven pussy, pink with anticipation. After removing her bra and panties, Amber stood there naked, barefoot on the cold white tile and awaited her next order. "Very good. Such a good girl."

"Thank you, Mommy Mistress," said Amber, ashamed of how much she was enjoying this moment. Ben sat silently in awe over the unfolding of this development with a rock hard erection, waiting in bated breath.

"Lie down." Debra commanded. As Amber climbed up, Ben helped make room for her on the table by sliding down the plates to the opposite end. Looking across the landscape of her daughter's body laid out before her, Debra glanced hungrily at the features now completely at her disposal. She leaned over and kissed her nubile submissive on her feet, shins, knees, thigh, hip, then belly button - which made her giggle and squirm momentarily -- then placed a long kiss on her nipple, causing her to inhale deeply. Finally, Debra reached Amber's face and kissed her, lightly at first then lustfully with tongue. Debra put her hand on Amber's picking it up and placing it on her wanton sex. Amber shuttered with excitement and started masturbating.

"Ughhm," moaned Amber, getting heated once more, kissing her mistress passionately. Debra stepped back and reveled in her budding creation. Glancing over to Ben, who just sat there staring at Amber maneuver three fingers inside herself. Debra went to her husband and locked lips, drunk with power and lust. As she did, she rubbed at the caged beast within his slacks. He was rock hard and he could taste Amber's bubblegum toothpaste on his wife's tongue. Amber opened her eyes and saw her parents a few steps away while they groped each other and let out another long moan. Debra broke the kiss to see Amber's progress.

"Someone's enjoying themselves. Are you enjoying yourself?" Amber was panting, electric from her exhibitionist display.

"Yeess, uhh, yes Mommy Mistress..." Amber was instructed to move up to four fingers, which pushed her to the limits of her personal toys, knowing she could handle more if asked. "Oh, fuck... please Mommy Mistress... can I cum?" Debra reached over and twisted Amber's nipple. "Uhhh, shit." Amber shouted, continuing her pursuit of her epic orgasm.

"Do you like when I do that?"

"It makes it harder to cum, Uhh." Debra twisted the other nipple hard. "Ahhh!"

"You know I haven't given you permission yet."

Amber's tears returned. She would agree anything, she would do anything, if she could just have an orgasm. "Please God, let me cum!"

"Maybe I should get the strap-on and finish you myself."

"Yes!" Amber squealed with her pussy pre-cum oozing out onto the table. "Anything.. uhhm.. anything Mommy Mistress.. uuughh... just let me cum. Pleeease." Debra ran her fingers through the puddle of vaginal secretions forming between her legs.

"What do you think, babe. Should I let her cum?"

Amber's toes splayed out in all directions. She was seconds from exploding but refused to let her Mother Mistress down.

"Please. Please. Please. Please?"

Debra leaned into Amber's ear. "Who's a little piggy-slut?"

"I am!" yelled Amber at the top of her lungs. "I'm your little piggy-slut whore. Oh FUCK!"

"You know have my permission to cum."

"I... I... I'm.. oh, God..." Amber writhed, tossing and turning, her legs kicking out as Debra brought her hand to Amber's and pulled her hand out. Before Amber could complain about yet another ruined orgasm, her mother pressed her four fingers and thumb together and pushed her way in. Amber felt the pressure immediately as Debra inched forward quickly, her face contorted in a mask of overwhelming exhilaration. With Debra's knuckles passing the threshold, Amber's orgasmic tone changed from shouts to screaming. "I'm cumming! OH FUCKING GOD, I'M CUMMING!" Debra placed her free hand over Amber's mouth, muffling her screams, her eyes screaming for her as Debra shoved the rest of her fist inside. Amber's convulsions filled Debra with superiority as she twisted her fist inside her slave's tight vaginal cavity, her eyes rolling back in her head as waves of rapture crashed over her.

Amber's pussy had swallowed Debra up to the wrist and had to hold her belly down as she arched her back while her mother fisted her aggressively. Amber looked down and saw her thin form rise and fall as Debra displaced her un-indoctrinated womb with every thrust, breathing faster and faster. "Oh Christ! Don't stop! I'm gonna cum again!" Amber shouted, drool oozing from her gaping mouth.

"You be a good girl and cum for Mommy," said Debra softly and sweetly, caressing her hair. "Cum for me, pumpkin."

"Ahhh...Uhhhnm... Ehhhu..." muttered Amber as splashes of squirt gushed out with each pump of her pussy until she fainted. Motionless, Amber laid out on the dining table, her mother's fist still deep inside her. Debra began to back out, satisfied with her victory and a job well done, when she hit a wall. She spun her head around to see Ben's grinning face, feeling her skirt being hiked up around her waist. Debra felt the full extent of his manhood rest on her lower back and trace its way down the crack of her ass, until his massive tip felt the wet warmth below.

"Ben? At least let me pull out--" Ben's strong grip held Debra's forearm inside.

"Leave it in." he whispered, making Debra shiver. Debra looked down at Amber, still unconscious body as her husband slipped ten inches of marital bliss inside her with one great thrust, practically knocking the wind out of her. Ben released his hold of Debra's arm, grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her head back forcefully. "You've been a bad girl" Debra relished the pain in her scalp and her pussy.

"Yes, Daddy. I just fisted your little slut whore daughter. What are you going to do about it?" Ben threw her head forward and rested her weight on Amber. Ben began fucking Debra with no concern for her pleasure or sensitivity. With both hands he clamped down on her hips and fucked her harder, her cunt dripping juices on the floor. Debra cried out in the twisted knowledge of the act they were committing, not caring if she woke Amber. She tried to find a less awkward position to take a pounding but she couldn't, getting ram-fucked with her hand in Amber's cookie jar. "Give me that cock you big dick bastard!" Ben beheld the sight taking all of him willingly with her hand buried in Amber's cunt. "Ohhh! Fuck me, Daddy! I've been... I've been so bad! Debra clenched her jaw and growled in pleasure. "Punish me, Daddy." Attempting to steady her arm in spite of the onslaught of Ben's cock, when suddenly he stopped, considered her request then transferred his diamond-hard dick into his wife's ass.

"Punish her, Daddy," Both Ben and Debra shot their gaze to Amber who had returned to the waking world. "Punish her... for me." Amber, still squirming from the fist inside her. Amber smiled at the contorted face of her mother as Ben submerged the entirety of his length up her asshole. Ben fucked Debra's ass like it was a well-worn pussy, not slowing down in the least to accommodate the tightness clasping around his girth. Amber felt the return of a creeping orgasm as Ben's thrusts reverberated through Debra's fist. Ben glanced at Amber's face clearly enjoying the debauchery of the three entwined and knew he was not going to last long. The build up had deprived him of his standard stamina and the time was cut in half by the depraved scene.

"I'm gonna cum."

"Cum, Daddy. Fuck that naughty ass until you cum!" Debra exclaimed. Ben moaned, which made Debra moan, which made Amber moan. Debra joined Ben in announcing her upcoming orgasm and Amber was not too far behind.

Ben came first, splashing the walls if Debra's rectum with molten hot seed, his balls squeezing generous spurts of cum up her asshole. Amber beamed at the sight of her father's orgasmic face as he unloaded in her mother's ass, bringing her to her final gut wrenching orgasm. "Mommy...Daddy...I'm cumming again! Ahhhh!"

Debra, overloaded by the sensation of the cum pooling inside her and the pleasured cries of her daughter, was reaching her bliss when Amber began rubbing her swollen clit. "Both of you, don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop! I'm cumming. Oh my fucking God, I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!" After days of orgasm denial, Debra's legs began shaking before failing her and collapsing on Amber again. Too limp to keep her hand within Amber her hand slid out of Amber's cunt with a wet birthing sound as Ben made his final deposits in Debra's rectum.

"Oh fucking shit!" Amber exclaimed as her vagina suddenly emptied. Debra moaned in a drunken stupor as Ben dislodged his dick, and motioned for Amber to come around behind her mother. Amber left the table as Debra flopped down, bent over the table where Amber had lain. Amber got to her knees instinctively and opened her mouth to accept what Ben had stored inside. Debra's asshole gaped, spilling copious globs of sperm in to Amber's mouth. Amber closed her moth around the orifice and began gently sucking out the remaining cum. Debra groaned and reached behind and patted her head with dizzy approval. Amber swallowed the entire load she procured from her mother in one gulp and knew nothing would be the same.

12