Star Crossed

Story Info
Ella sees an old lover, a mystery begins.
2.9k words
3.76
3.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Star Crossed

Ella had been an emergency department nurse for five years now. Everyday was different, but the same in that she assisted doctors, did paperwork, etc. She had just finished her day as she was strolling out of Mercy Med exhausted from all that chaos. However, it was not over yet.

"Ella! Ella! Agh, fuck I'm fine. Just let me see her." As Ella heard her name, she swung her head towards that voice. It was Raphael. A thousand memories rushed to her mind. Smells, sounds and images. He had been her deepest love when she was in high school. His love felt like being dragged to the edge of the earth, where he convinced her to fall in love with the stars. He had changed her, opened her mind past her small town world. His smell of cigarettes and hard work, which floated to her nose now, gave her goosebumps. All these years he had been buried in the past.

She strode over to his side. "Raphael, what are you doing here?" She meant Mercy Med, as well as being back in Texas. Raphael was originally from the East Coast, had moved to Texas in high school where they met, and left abruptly just before their senior year. "I was here for work, got in a small car accident. Don't you say a word." He said with a devilish grin. He was the wild child, she was the goody two shoes trying to pull him onto a better path when they were together.

He still had a helm of golden curls, eyes as blue as if he truly did come from the seraphim. He had a little bit of a belly now, but the same broad shoulders. Seeing and hearing him still made her pussy flex with excitement. Of course, she would make sure he was fine, but she could not deny how he still affected her body. She had not loved anyone since him and she was ashamed to feel it, but had hoped he would return to her one day.

"Ella, tell them they don't know what they're talking about and get me out of here." She looked at his chart which showed a small laceration to the right side of his head. No alcohol in his blood. The lac was superficial, and didn't even need stitches. "Has Dr. Stastik brought you your discharge forms?" Ella asked, calmly. He shook his head no.

"Alright then, I will grab him and make sure he gets them processed for you. Where are you staying in town?"

"My grandmother's house." Ella inhaled deeply. Has the old woman finally died? She wouldn't push him for information now. He never offered up much information, even when she pestered him to death. She stopped fighting him years ago. "Come on, I know you want to take a look." She stepped closer to him, instinctually placing one hand on his chest and the other to tilt his head back. She looked at his neck, up to his lips. The very same lips that had every inch of her body memorized. She blushed slightly as she reminisced, her ass flexed. She had to stop herself before she became intoxicated by his skin alone.

"Nurse Beck? Double checking my work?" A brisk Dr. Stasnik stated. Ella gracefully stepped away from her love. "No doc, the patient was asking for his discharge papers and wanted to be sure he was good to go."

"Sounds good, here you are Mr. Hayes. You are free to go." The doctor left just as swiftly as he came. Raphael gathered his things together and shuffled the paperwork before finally standing. He towered over her. She thought about all those nights she buried into his chest, hiding from the whole world. Her gaze slid up to his and she saw the lust that burned there. He wouldn't break eye contact with her. She felt seen. It felt like he was drinking her in, detecting her flaws and searching for that magic within her.

"Will I see you later?" She asked so quietly she wasn't sure if she had said it out loud. She knew from the moment she saw him, their meeting up would be inevitable. He gripped her waist, shuffled her to the back of the trauma room, and leaned down to kiss her. His right hand slipped over her ass to grip her pussy from behind while his tongue probed her mouth. Ella drank it in, and kissed him back like she was coming up for air.

Then he turned and left. Leaving her wanting in the back of the trauma bay. She kept her eyes closed as he stomped away. She counted to 100 to calm down, and begin to leave the hospital once again.

***********************************************************************

Ella had lived in the same house her entire life. She walked in the door and heard the familiar creak of the floors beneath her as she ascended to her bedroom. Her parents had divorced and moved away years ago. She had been an only child, meaning she could do whatever she wanted with the house. She completely remodeled the upstairs floor to be one huge room for her and her daydreaming. She had a large skylight installed and she placed a circular bed under it. She would come home, lay in that bed and escape into the night sky.

Ella strode to the bathroom and stripped down to shower. She was rushing even though she knew she was hurrying to wait. She checked the swell of her tits and ass in the mirror. She was a southern girl through and through, well endowed in all areas. Her long blonde hair hung down to her ass. Her pussy had begun to drip as she cleaned up and got into her pajamas. After she was dressed in her giant t-shirt and underwear, she sat down on the couch and passed the time with her television. Eventually, she fell asleep.

***********************************************************************

Raphael let himself into Ella's house. He entered through her childhood bedroom window. The very same one he climbed almost every night in high school and cradled Ella to soothe her to sleep. It was like he had entered a tomb. The room was doused in gray. Her journals stacked in the corners, boxes strewn about. He strode out of there quickly, making his way to the living room.

She was draped over the arm of the leather couch. Her favorite medical drama she had seen a thousand times played on the tv. His heart stilled at the scene, and cracked a bit knowing he might wake her up as he slid in next to her.

Ella's eyes fluttered as Raphael's body disturbed hers. "Hello." Was all he said as she shifted her body onto his. Immediately her hands went to his hair, running through his curls. She rocked onto his crotch, feigning getting comfortable, when she was really trying to get off on the friction. His hands gripped her ass as if to bring her closer. "What happened?" He brought his lips to her neck, sucking on every inch his mouth came across. Ella sharply inhaled and rolled her hips towards his once again.              

"Nothing, Ella." She shoved him back onto the couch in a show of frustration. His face screwed up into confusion, but Ella began pulling his jacket down. Tossing it onto the floor, easily forgotten. She pulled off his shirt and licked from his bellybutton up to his mouth, where they interlocked once again. They slowly stroked each other's tongues. Raphael slid his hand between her legs and rubbed slowly. Ella threw her head back and shuddered at his touch that she had craved so much. His fingers rubbed in circles around her covered clit and journeyed to her center where he would lightly push in through her underwear, teasing. Ella exhaled in frustration. Their movements were so familiar they moved fluidly together, building up to a peak.

"I want you Raph, now." Ella had soaked through her underwear and Raphael's rubbing was not enough for her now. She backed off of the couch when Raph grabbed her by the leg and extended it over his shoulder. Ella shrieked with glee at the surprise movement. Raph clutched her remaining leg and maneuvered her pussy onto his mouth. Her underwear was still on, but Raphael began eating away at her anyways. The rough pull of her underwear against her clit was bringing her closer to orgasm. He lapped at her like a sailor laps at liquor after being offshore for months. He watched her as he pleased her. Watching every shake of her body, the raise of her eyebrows, listened to her whiny moans. Her nipples had become pebbles under her shirt, even though he knew how hot in temperature she had become. They were all signs of her impending orgasm. He was rock hard just watching her body react to him.

Suddenly Raphael stopped, jumping up from the couch. He slung Ella over his waist, carrying her in a hug position. With every step her crotch bounced against his erection, which was trapped below his jeans. She kissed his mouth so she could taste herself on his lips. As if he was now marked again by her. He lumbered up the staircase to her dream room. "This is new." He said, stopping for only a second to take in the details of the room. She only nodded, her need for him would not wait for anything. Her body ached for him. Raph dropped her onto the bed and she threw her shirt off. Raph unbuckled and unzipped his pants without pulling them all the way down. He then pushed her back onto the bed, a wicked smirk crossing his face.

Ella knew he would be torturing her with pleasure that night and a wave of need rolled through her. Raph reached down and simply ripped off her underwear. He liked the hungry look on her face. He tossed the tattered garment to the side. Raph pushed her knees up to her shoulders, and blew cold air onto her bare pussy. Ella cooed at the sensation and her heart was racing. "Your cunt is the prettiest sight I have ever laid eyes on. To this day." He kissed up the side of her right thigh, lingering where her thigh meets pussy lip. He copied his movements on her left thigh. Ella relished this. He knew exactly where he needed to touch on her body.

"I want to taste you." His breathing was ragged, his voice low with lust. And he finally slid his tongue from her pussy all the way up to her clit. Ella's pussy twitched from the sensation and was hot against his tongue. He feasted upon her. He alternated from slipping his tongue inside of her, to traveling up to her clit, teasing her with the tip. Her breasts had fallen to the sides and her skin was beading with sweat under the moonlight.

"Sit up and look at me." He commanded. She shifted her legs and shivered as she saw what he was doing. He had pulled his cock out of his pants and was stroking himself as he ate her. "I can feel you, you're doing so good, cum on my tongue." His tongue had stayed steady on her clit licking with more force and consistency this time. He started sucking on her clit in intervals, the sounds of him sucking her pussy caused Ella to tear up from the immense pleasure. The sight of himself enjoying her with his mouth and masturbating was too much for Ella. Her orgasm began to overtake her as he hissed "Good fucking job Ella, I love making you cum." It rocked through her as she rode his mouth, her moans escaping into the empty house around them. She sat there recovering as he removed what was left of his clothes.

"You're not done." Raph said in a growl. He paused for a moment to look at Ella, spread and spent beneath him. Her cunt slick with her juices, she was still panting. Ella looked at his cock, rigid and almost seemed to be twitching. He took both of his hands and shoved her onto her back once again. He grabbed her hand and made her grip his cock. "I could do it myself, but I want to watch you do it." Ella took his cock and went to slip it inside of herself. His cock was burning with need as she slid it between her pussy, lubing him up. Then, she moved it to her center and allowed him inside. He held her face towards his, wanting her to watch him as he felt her snatch swallow him. Raphael groaned as he slid every inch of his cock inside her. Ella gasped as she was penetrated and stretched. It was a cosmic meeting for the both of them.

Raphael began sliding out completely, and then back inside in a painfully slow rhythm. Ella whimpered below him and grabbed at his waist to move him faster. Raph smirked and laughed under his breath. "No, no. You're going to feel all of me for as long as I want." He grabbed her hands and pushed them above her head as he held her there. He let his head fall to the left side of her neck. All she could smell was him, all she could look at was his body on top of hers. All she could think about was that he was burying himself in her over and over. Raph spoke and it brought her out of her sex coma for a moment. He turned his mouth to her ear, letting her feel his shaky breaths of pleasure as he said "I am... going... to fill you." His thrusts became harder, his balls slapping against her ass with increasing force. He kissed her neck lightly, he kissed her tears away, and finally back to her mouth. His soft lips and tongue meeting with hers, entangled once again.

Ella's second orgasm was building. Raph's head hovered over hers as his thrusts became more hurried, he was moaning into her mouth. Ella had become so turned on and Raph's cock made the wettest sounds as it was sliding in and out of her. Suddenly, Ella felt Raph's cock twitch inside of her, and he let out a long groan while sitting back up. "Put your hands here." He strained to say, placing her hands on his stomach. He shifted his hands to her knees and held her legs up. Now, he pumped his cock inside of her faster, in an animal like way.

"I love being inside of you." Raph's angelic face was twisted with pleasure. Ella was fracturing under the sight of him. Raph continued: "Your cunt tastes like heaven. You grip me like it's the first time. I think about making love to you everyday, no matter where I am. Watching your beautiful face right now, just makes me want to empty myself into you." Ella climaxed upon hearing this, her pussy gripping his cock. She seized beneath him and Raph released inside her. Moaning without control, only the primal side of him controlling his sounds. She felt his warm cum flood her pussy as she collapsed from the soul fracturing sex.

Raphael stayed inside of her, slowly pumping, losing his erection. He leaned down, eyes closed, touching his forehead to hers as he gave her every drop he had. His breathing stilled and Ella ran her hands through his hair and over his chest. Ella moaned in disappointment as he finally popped his cock out of her. Raph moved under the blankets, pulling Ella against his scorching hot body. He slipped his hand between her thighs and slid a finger up her abused pussy making sure his cum stayed inside. Ella dozed in his arms before remembering why he was here in the first place.

"Tell me about the crash." She said, Raphael sighed in response.

"Can it wait until tomorrow?" He complained. Ella snapped her head around and gave him a nasty look that promised a silent treatment for the rest of his trip if he did not comply. He rolled his eyes but relented.

"I was riding into town on a new case when some old ass Chevy began to run me off the road and caused me to wreck. Jackass." Ella considered this. She remembered a case in the ER a few weeks prior with the same story. "Raph, you aren't the first this has happened to." She turned to him and recited the case to him. Ella started listing possibilities and questioned his safety when he shushed her.

"It's fine, I'll look into it tomorrow." He held her chin and kissed her in reassurance. "Now let's sleep." He cradled in her arms, and closed his eyes. Ella laid there and cherished the sight for a few minutes. This is the part she hated. Reality. Ella loved him all the time, and he loved her sometimes. She should have more self respect and deny him. She had her whole life together. Paid bills, ate healthy and was responsible in every way. Why not when it comes to men?

"What's wrong? You're not sleeping." Raph murmured after a while. She stroked his hair and just shook her head. Raph crushed her into his body, sleepily trying to make her feel better. It was bittersweet and she cried silently as she fell asleep in her unrequited lover's arms.