All Comments on 'Star-Crossed Lovers Ch. 03'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Blasting!

Firstly, welcome back after the long absence (hey, 3 months waiting for your story is long man :)).

Awesomely blasting story. Your characters were so real it's like watching the whole story unfold before my eyes. Your plot, what can I say, is so refreshing and out of this world (no pun intended). Your writing is first-class! That is how good you are. A true master story weaver.

Hey! HLD, ever thought of selling your story? It sure can make big bucks. Or perhaps you are already one famous writer. Is that why we have to wait so long? :) No, but it is worth the wait.

Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
bout time!

Very good, enjoyed it alot. You do realize you have the potential for a series here, right? All kinds of possibilities for you to make new stories about.

Thanks for the update, (but still came in 2nd).

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Welcome back....and THANKS!

I thought you'd left us. Thank you so much for this fabulous story. You outclass most of the other writers here. This is an prime story, a novel in itself, and I sincerely hope you publish it.

IrishlaceIrishlaceover 16 years ago

I was very excited when I was scrolling down the new stories list and saw your name. Thank you for continuing this story! It has been thoroughly enjoyable!

ggslggslalmost 16 years ago
Wow...

The story itself was very well-written, but even better was the way you were able to create the much broader universe in which it was set, making your characters fit into a bigger reality in a way indicative of considerable acumen.

AllThatJazz59AllThatJazz59over 15 years ago
Sorry I'm late...

Wow, what a great story! Parts of it reminded me of RAH, while other times it was more like one of the Rogue Warrior books. All in all, a great blending of military and science fiction. I particularly like the way that you didn't let the tech get in the way of the story line. Sorry it took me so long to write the feedback - so many stories, so little time to read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Epic!!!

An honesty engaging and entertaining piece of writing.

Seriously, you have put enough work into this story It could easily be made into script format for a movie.

I know you haven't been on for a while, but just so you know, I have thoroughly enjoyed all of your work. Top marks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fantastic

I am a relative newcomer to Literotica. This is one of the best stories I have read yet. I have also enjoyed some of your other stories. I don't know if you are still actively writing, but I definitely hope you are. I am a huge fan of HALO, and the characters in this story were right up my alley.

sparknclasssparknclassover 11 years ago
Is there any genre you can't do?

My GAWD! Is there any genre you can't do?

Nicely done. I find most Sci-Fi either have way too much poorly described techy-stuff going on or way to much sex. Some even manage to have both. You have neither.

You explained enough of the universe you created so that I got my bearings and was curious to know more and you avoided giving too much detail. You had a romance going on there. You had other characters of interest.

You have it all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Really good read, do you do this for a profession?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What an amazing story!

I was shocked to see that this was your first Sci Fi, let alone war story.

As ex Navy I can only salute your attention to detail.

Thanks for another great romantic -and dramatic- tale.

Jason

sithonsithonabout 8 years ago
Great story.

It mixed some of the best military scifi with a truly sweet love story.

Kudos HLD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2972 Followers
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories