Star Drifting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valka remained in stasis and while I could listen, I'd yet to figure out how to speak back in their language. Still, it was a symphony, a garden just waiting for fruits to be plucked by exploring what the leaves their picturesque descriptions of their planets held.

Cradling her close, I spoke to her, as I often did when I unknowingly floated past her in my transport ship. "It's beautiful today Valka. I wish you could see it with me."

My particles relaxed minutely, my comfort with my new form growing each day. The orb leaped in response as if that's what it'd been waiting for. Jumping out of my hand, it nuzzled my chest expanding into a basketball sized cloud that partially intersected with my body. I almost began to fend it off before I sampled it's composition. It was Valka, and she was glorious, I could taste her years as they stretched back thousands times longer than I'd experienced. There was joy and fear, triumph and sorrow, hope and lust, all the myriad of colors that made up the tapestry of her life. She danced within me, pinging off each of my particles before bounding away, like a playful kitten begging me to chase her. While magnificent, I could feel our... my sense of self blurring into hers, the boundary of our... my identity becoming indistinct the longer I made contact with her. In fear and panic I shunted her away from me, unnerved by the experience, pleasurable though it'd been. There was a lingering sorrow and disappointment that I was pretty sure came from Valka while I severed our connection.

"What was that?" I asked, eyes wide.

Valka reformed into her lovely human body, a pouty frown firmly on her lips. "And I was this close," she muttered to herself. She took a deep breath before answering. "That was the merge, it's a recreational activity that only celestials and beings of pure energy can perform. But you stopped, even though I'm pretty sure you liked it," she teased, waggling her finger at me.

I groused, folding my arms across my chest, unwilling to admit that I was disappointed that we'd stopped. Then I recalled what'd finally happened.

She recovered! I'm glad my selfishness didn't cause irreparable harm.

"Thank you. For everything, Valka. I realize you saved my life, but when you told me about what I'd lost... And when I saw what I almost had done... I guess I just didn't want to face reality. All those people... Honestly thank you."

She smiled at me with relief, and held out her hand while rotating to face the shimmering expanse of stars.

I took it. Marveling at the feeling of warm flesh against mine. Even though I knew it wasn't truly happening that way, it was still a wonderful sensation.

"You're most welcome." She bumped me with her hip. "Besides, I'm not through with you yet."

I snorted. "Good to know you think I can be of some use, even with history dictating how wrong you are."

"Please," she scoffed. "You are amazingly useful."

"How?"

"As a gigantic pain in my ass," Valka said, adopting a fake pained expression and rubbing at her derriere.

My eyes, against their better judgement, lingered at where she touched, following her curves and prompting my libido to sit up and say 'hi.' Laughter, bubbled out of my gut and I was as surprised as anyone to find it genuine.

"Oh my god," she said in surprise.

I startled. "What?" Scanning our immediate vicinity I couldn't detect any other life forms.

"You can actually smile," sarcastic astonishment. "I didn't think it possible."

Snorting, I shoved her away from me.

Chortling, she spun off into space.

"You're crazy. And what happened to you... after you saved me from whatever it was that I'd been doing?"

"What you were doing was what we call the long-sleep. It takes active concentration to maintain our consciousness, when we lose our desire to live, our particles respond by adopting a uniform low-level negative charge, forcing them to spread away from one another. With sufficient distance, we are no longer able to think, drifting through the cosmos in a prolonged hibernation. Eventually our particles resume their natural state and charge in order to reassemble. But this can take eons, which, for obvious reasons, I wanted to avoid. I helped to corral you, preventing you from expanding too far. This took a fair amount of effort and I was forced to bind myself into a nucleus to preserve energy while I recharged from the environment."

"A nucleus?"

"Yeah. It's a ball of very tight particles, I do it by tweaking the mass and the charge of my particles. If you want, I can try to teach you."

"It might be better if I get a better handle on the basics first."

She sighed. "You're probably right. There's just so much I want to show you, both in what we can do and the wonders to be seen in the universe."

I cautiously took her hand. "Well, if I'm understanding this right, we should have plenty of time."

She secured our grasp together, a smile like a thousand streaking meteors stealing my breath. "Yeah, your right." Our interlaced fingers wobbled, growing indistinct. There was an openness that slowly sucked me in from where we touched. Her happiness spilled from her, invading my body as she began to absorb me. A vision of a spiraling cluster of stars, achingly- heart-stoppingly- beautiful sank into my mind. Meanwhile, I could feel her examining a memory I had of my sister's second grade birthday where I'd saved up money to buy her the hover trike she'd wanted.

Startled, I released her hand as if burned, severing the connection. "Sorry Valka," I said to her poorly hidden hurt. "I don't think I'm ready for that yet."

Putting on a brave face, she shook off her disappointment. "That's okay. I shouldn't push your boundaries like that. I forget how new everything is to you at times. Together we'll help you grow to become everything you can be. Now come on, there's an adorable meteor cluster nearby that you just have to see." She held her hand out between us, my callousness forgiven and forgotten.

With a splash of trepidation I grabbed her hand and she pulled me into the night sky to destinations unknown. Jumping between wondrous places, Valka took me on a whirlwind tour of the nearby galaxy. Along the way I grew more comfortable with both my new situation and her presence, getting a sense of her as a person, although that term might not be completely accurate. She was kind and inquisitive, with a deep heart that burned with every ounce of suffering she observed in various native species. There was also an aching loneliness, a sense that she'd waited a long time for a companion with which to share these sights. She was very touchy-feely, broaching my personal space without a thought and laying her hand-slash-magical-soul-dust-that-felt-like-a-hand-to-me on my shoulder or curling me into a hug.

It was... nice, being with someone as cuddly as her, after all the time I'd spent alone. Like a small plant sprout poking it's way through a spring frost, her infectious affection slowly poked it's way through my cautious shell. Also I was curious. The couple of times she'd tried to engage with me in a more intimate manner had produced... intriguing results, and I wanted to explore the sensations they'd produced.

The next time she curled up next to me, I surprised her by capturing her head and pulling her into a kiss. It was the first time I'd been the one to initiate any contact between the two of us and her eyes widened in surprise before she melted into the sensation. The experience was sweet and all too short, the memories slipping between us like an intimate transaction. When I withdrew the brutal cold of a tundra planet still lingered on my face while my eyes still tracked what could best be described as a herd of mammoth sized snakes cut winding trails into the densely packed snow in search of prey. Probably due to my envisioned nature of the contact, but for the first time Valka had received a memory of one of my sexual encounters.

Uh oh.

It was with one of my classmates in the transport training program. She'd been the aggressor, wooing me until I succumbed to her wiles, becoming another notch on her bedpost. Not that I begrudged her that as the experience had been just as pleasurable for me as it was to her.

Trinity was her name. She'd been a spitfire in school. I wonder if she's still off breaking men and women's hearts with equal vivaciousness?

Valka cocked her head to the side as she dissected the memory, her eyes narrowing in a mirror image of Trinity's. I realized that that might have been her only first-hand sexual encounter and would probably color how she viewed the event.

"Logan..." she growled. "Logan, Logan, Logan," she tsked. "You've been holding out on me."

"Uhhh... Have I?" I said, backing away from her and holding my hands up to show innocence. "I don't think I have. I'm pretty sure I would be the first to know if I did."

Valka approached me with the steady inevitability of an avalanche. "Oh you definitely have. Such interesting memories, so full of emotion, of passion. And yet, you don't want to share with me?" Her pout was enough to make a hardened criminal weep, and wielded with sharpshooting precision.

"I mean I wasn't intentionally keeping it from you or anything," I stuttered, still backing away.

She moved just a scosche faster than me, meaning that every second the distance between us shortened until she was a breath away. Then, in a single rush, she pressed her body against me, her lips meeting mine for a brief peck. Her desire blazed across my body like a sun's rays, scorching me and leaving me breathless but she withdrew, just a little, leaving the decision up to me and not forcing my hand. Even though the look in her eyes told me she certainly could.

I didn't fight it.

I didn't want to fight it.

She was lovely, thoughtful, caring and she wanted me. There are few things as arousing as seeing someone's naked desire for you.

We fell into each other with an animalistic frenzy. I mean that literally. We fell into each other. Somehow I could feel her hand as it passed through my side to get a better angle to cup my ass. My mind discarded it as inconsequential, too occupied was it on the feeling of her lips against mine and the way my dick felt as its growing length was sandwiched up against her thigh. She poked my chest with her pointer finger, gradually upping the pressure. Instead of forcing me to step back, she made me rotate until I was floundering on my back, forgetting for a moment that I was no longer constrained by gravity.

"I take it you're no longer resisting this?" she questioned, quirking her brow while trailing a finger down my chest.

What happened to all my saliva? I swear I had some just a second ago.

I nodded, my neck slow and lethargic as she lithely climbed atop me. Her pussy swallowed my tool when she leaned back on her haunches. There was a moment of unclaimed potential... and then she was inside me, and paradoxically, I was inside her. The borders of our forms frayed and split, little tendrils that melted inside one another as we shared the very core of who we were with each other.

Eons of patient curiosity passed before my eyes, thousands of civilizations and cosmic anomalies. Valka experienced ghost stories told beneath a blanket and hide an seek through my father's mechanic shop. Birthday parties and heartbreaks, she took each memory with gentle reverence before reaching for the next one. What it means to be human.

Although she is definitely paying particularly close attention to my every sexual experience.

I witnessed the birth of life on a planet, single celled organisms growing and evolving and the quiet joy she gained at being there to watch it happen. The slow hoarding of her power, patiently waiting for her chance to save someone and bring them into the fold. I got a glimpse of her reaching out and cradling my ship pulling me into the space she'd hollowed out in the core of the sun. The hope that I might decide to stay with her.

My heart wept at her isolation. I drew her in closer while she continued to rock herself above me, riding smoothly with hard, measured strokes.

Sensations built, reverberating between us, constructive interference that both pushed and pulled us higher. Her pussy pulsed impossibly around my length, gripping and tugging, urging me to succumb. I held on for just a little bit longer, thrusting up into her with animalistic abandon while her hands clawed at my chest.

The release exploded through us both, not a distinct thing happening between two entities but a single meshing of souls. It was such that I couldn't tell where I ended and she began. We were that tightly wound.

The waves of pleasure faded, and we slowly disentangled our ribbon like pieces from each other. I was, once more, secure in my own body, Valka nestled comfortably into my chest. There was now a kind-hearted-Celestial shaped hole in my heart and it was filled with her presence, making my past seem hollow with its absence the rich wholeness I grew more familiar with by the second.

"What the hell was that?" I murmured. The whorls of the ectoplasmic haze spun away from us in a chaotic dance.

Valka giggled and pressed her hand against my chest. "That was a merging, a combining of our essence that leads to a flared fusion reaction which..." she waved her hand at the glittering light show, "results in what you see before you. It's how Celestial's... fuck. For lack of a better word."

I watched our explosion for a time. "You're right. Fucking just doesn't seem like a robust enough word to encompass an act like that. We should invent a new one. How about... Nova-banging?" I asked humorously.

"Fission-fucking?" she provided, eyes dancing with mirth as she immediately grasped the fun.

"Rocket-railing?" I vollied.

"Halo-humping," she returned.

"Celestial-sexy-time!" I crowed. We both giggled at the silliness, jubilant at the wonderful experience we'd just shared.

"And we can call it CST for short," she purred into my chest.

We floated, just the two of us alone in the entire universe but for the stars.

"How many of us are there? Celestials I mean."

"Who knows? Space is a very large place."

"Some would say the biggest," I spouted sarcastically.

Her fingers pinched at my back. "What I was saying," she said, pinching me again for good measure. "Was that I guess the only way to know for sure is to explore and find out."

We lapsed into a comfortable silence, me looking out over the view while she curled up into my chest, hooking her legs around mine, generally making herself as entwined with me as possible.

"So... what now?" I asked after I'd run out of interesting things to examine, which took some time considering the majesty of the solar system that greeted me from every direction.

"Well... We could do it again," Valka said, her coy grin teasing her lips.

I considered it, but there was a weariness heretofore unknown to me in the time that I'd been a Celestial. As pleasurable as it had been, I was leery of jumping right into that particular stream so soon.

Valka read my response and fortunately agreed. "Yeah, I'm a little worn out too. In that case we can either rest here or we there's an adorable little race who call themselves the Breakfasts over on planet Bed not too far away."

I smiled. "Who can refuse a little bed and breakfast after some CST?"

"Certainly not me," Valka said, wrapping her hand over mind and tugging me forward.

My dreams of exploration were finally coming true, just not in a manner I ever would have expected.

Though I certainly won't complain about how my life has turned out. And I'm excited to see where it goes from here. One thing's for sure, with Valka by my side it's bound to be interesting.

-- The End --