All Comments on 'Star Girl'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
KarenAMKarenAMabout 20 years ago
Nice use of Astrology

This story succeeds, first of all, because it is hot. Dr. Mabeuse gives us a nice buildup of erotic tension as the protaganist describes his feelings while he takes his lover. This puts the story above a mere description of a sex act. I also loved the juxtaposition of the stars with each characters' feelings.

My only difficulty was the change from past tense to present tense near the end. I'm not sure if this was deliberate but it did force me to stop and reread at a point where I just wanted to keep going.

All in all, a really fine piece of work.

Vampiric_MirageVampiric_Mirageabout 20 years ago
Captures the complexity of Love & Life

The detailed portrayal of the character's thoughts and emotions concerning love and sex create a depth not often achieved in characters within online erotic literature. This story skillfully raises the question, what is love? Also revealed in this story is the reality many of us struggle through as our love lives and professional lives clash, leaving one of these two areas destroyed. Eternally an optimist, I hope one day you will write a story of them returning to each other, showing that love, however one defines it, can truly conquer all. Overall, this is beautifully written story.

DustystarDustystarabout 20 years ago
Yes, Lover.

Fill me like a black hole and turn me on to the event horizon of that manical bliss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot

So wonderfully dirty and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow.

What a writer you are. Applause and gratitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bad bad bad

LOL But pleasant, yes. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
BEAUTIFUL!!!

Oh. My. God. What a beautiful piece of writing! I saw myself, I saw love, I saw the stars! It sings like Pablo Neruda's Tonight I Can Write The Saddest Lines, only it oozes sex like my pussy after reading this. Brilliant. Just brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dark erotic thoughts

I'm blown away with the following..."She loves to hurt for me. That's why she loves me, because I hurt her and make her feel so wonderfully dirty."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Star girl

This is exactly it, perfection lost in the stars. Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Perfect end.....

I have spent the day recuperating from dental work, blessedly alone so that I don't have to talk...and reading through your stories has kept my mind off of my aching jaw. And made me ache somewhere else. I don't understand why each and every one of these stories aren't published as novels.

This story, like so many of yours, leaves me wanting more. Why is this their last night together? The happy ending junkie in me wants to know all of their story from first meeting to...happily ever after. And all the sex in between! Thank you for making a painful day a little less painful...and a lot more arousing.

bluechick1976bluechick1976almost 14 years ago
This is outstanding

Your work is usually quite good, but this was beautiful and ferocious. I loved the exploration of the difference between body intimacy and emotional intimacy, and the narrator's sense that not only did Star need him to drag this out of her, but it was also the one way he could force her to fully connect with him. Savage and still tender, the sex was more than enough to get me wet and ready - and anal sex isn't even really my thing! Luckily, the D/s stuff really is, and it really works here in every way. Wonderful work. Thank you for posting it!

MissOrallyFixatedMissOrallyFixatedalmost 13 years ago
thoroughly enjoyed :)

i don't know how i'd missed this story until now. as an avid fan of the "good student" series (which i've read several times), i was pleased to find this one tonight and realize that it was "new" to me. i see so much of myself in your female characters (i'm sure you get that quite a bit), but it just makes your stories so enjoyable to read. i love the whole concept of the shame of the pleasure, the wanting and needing to have someone bring out that dirty side that you keep hidden from the world...

thank you, as always, for sharing your work here. you are my favorite author on the site.

calum09calum09over 12 years ago
Astrological encounter

restrictive Capricorn is set free by the Moon goddess,very good storyline

sopharoonessopharoonesabout 10 years ago
damn i love ur writing

im nominating u for the clitoride awards doc, u get me hot and wet everytime and i dont care who knows it. but its more than erotica, i can feel the emotions, the passion, the primitive animal lust and something...more in every one of your pieces ive read. they are not light reading but i dont mind

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous