All Comments on 'Star Struck Ch. 01'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
HeifelHeifelover 11 years ago
Nice...

Hey Musikfreak..

Nice to have you back ")

Love it!

And can´t wait for next posting. Somehow I believe that Justin has been kinda set up by his mum and that Chris isn´t so "straight" as Justin thinks...

Sorry to hear we have to wait two years for your incredible writting to happen again. Good luck in what ever youre going to do. ")

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

nice beginning

glad to see your new writing, more please

cp

SanguineAffairSanguineAffairover 11 years ago
Interesting..

Very good start, I will certainly be watching for the next chapters. :) And don't sweat too much over not having an editor. Your story flows really well and the grammatical errors are negligible.

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

o i like this story very much and i look forward to your next chapters hope fully more than two l o l loving it keep up the great work

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

o i like this story very much and i look forward to your next chapters hope fully more than two l o l loving it keep up the great work

musicfreakmusicfreakover 11 years agoAuthor
Authors note

Thanks for the nice feedback guys. I feel this entire story wasn't my best work and later chaps may reflect that. Perhaps if I had a few more months to mull over it, it would have been good but seeing as I have less than a week left of internet I don't have that luxury. I guess I can say the reason for my hiatus is because I will be serving my nation in the army. :)

As for anything related to the story I will let it unfold and not spoil anything about it. For any of you wondering how many chaps this story will be, it's an unwhelming 6 chaps. Sorry if that dissapointed you but I had a real mental block writing this, maybe due to my limited time frame. But anyway, thanks for the feedback.

HeifelHeifelover 11 years ago

Thought it might be the army... Take care;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Definitely

His mom has engineered this whole thing, and that bet is going to come back and bite Justin in the butt.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 11 years ago

Nice start to what looks like a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Short but

kept my interest. Take care of yourself and thanks for keeping us all safe!!

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

I agree that Justin's mother set it up and that the bet will be harder than he thinks. I like both men and look forward to reading the rest of it.

Good luck in the army and be safe.

TimothyMTimothyMover 10 years ago
Good start

Justin's reluctance to have Chris staying with him is certainly understandable, for more than one reason. You did a really good job setting the scene for this story and giving us an understanding for the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous