All Comments on 'Star Struck Ch. 02'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Did NOT see that coming . . .

OK, you've got me hooked.

FormerReaderFormerReaderover 9 years ago
I had thought of that...

Given the circumstances and the age difference, I HAD thought of the fact that she might be his mother. Although the unintentional incest might be a turn on for some readers, if that turns out to be true I will stop reading. That would be a shame since I had really enjoyed this so far.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
Call me clueless

That thought never even entered my head. Almost made me spew my coffee....I say almost, cause nothing makes me waste good coffee. lol

Another good chapter with a mega shock ending

trashmantxtrashmantxover 9 years ago
Awe man

I was happy reading along and I turned the page of this wonderful story only to see that fantastic punch line.

I was just curious if page 3 was a fluke or you did plan it that way?

Keep going I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
On my second read through

Love the story, my second time reading through it as I said in the title lol, though one thing always bugged me. I never did like Louis' clingy, selfish attitude throughout the story as it got rather annoying. I mean, he's already getting very, very good treatment by a renowned porn star (paying for school, his grandmother's assisted living AND letting him live in her mansion), and on top of that he doesn't seem to realize he came here for a JOB not to romanticize his relationship with Lonnie. It's understandable to get a crush on her given the circumstances but even so he keeps being all "I only want to have sex with you" blah blah when he knows very well he came down here for a job interview, as a porn star. He's a smart guy "supposedly" so he would know he's not going to get to fuck just her. Just seems silly both times I read the story but I know he's a kid, just a pet peeve on my end, love the story though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WELL???

And the answer to Louis' question is...???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
2047 Followers
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES