All Comments on 'Star Struck Ch. 03'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

One of the best series I ever read here. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally

...a very good story based in the porn industry. Almost every other is just mindless sex without any real emotion written inside. It is very immersive and i could identify myself with louis (to some extent, obviously).

Very well done and i hope to read more soon :)

IdiotsavantIdiotsavantover 9 years ago
Great Series!

Did Louis ever get an answer to the question that he asked at the end of Chapter 2? Can't wait for the next chapter to see where this story goes.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It was bound to happen when he would see Lonnie with another guy and I liked the ending idk about others but his choice feels like the right one I for one hope she doesn't change his mind and maybe join him.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

First off, another nicely done chapter. Second, some observations...is Lonnie actually the manipulative, hardcore businesswoman, who's angry because a business goldmine she stumbled upon, is getting away from her. Or is she angry because she is losing someone she cares for, but is afraid to show it due to the stigma of older woman/younger man.

If it's the second one, she staged the scene in the cabana to push Louis away and prove to herself that their relationship wouldn't work. And was hoping Louis would continue working for her, but find a relationship with someone his own age.

Curiouser and curiouser....

DavidscuthbertDavidscuthbertover 9 years ago
Great

Love this story.

I hope he comes back but stays with Chrissy. Still works in the business and helps with the IT stuff and all. But keep him with Chrissy please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Have enjoyed all three parts, hope the story continues

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Please!!!!

I like the way you are having Chrissy and Louis pairing up, please keep writing I am really loving this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
High IQ?

One thing that annoys me on stories written about an mc with a high IQ is when they don't seem to act like they have a high IQ... love the story by the way, but yeah the whole time he's been a whiny, selfish and insensitive ass and child, I know he's 19 but my god lol... Regarding the insensitive part, from the start he's been paranoid and keeps talking about them being actors and actresses, how much is "real" etc and what bigger insult can you give to someone who acts, but is being genuinely sincere with someone than to ask them how much was an act? He basically spits in people's face when they're trying to be honest with him, he's being given so many good opportunities by people with a solid backing in the porn field (I know the porn industry isn't for everyone and that's fine, it's still good opportunities he's being offered, they're not exactly ripping him off afterall, far from it). Plus he's known Lonnie what, 3 days? And the whole time he acts like he owns her and then whines and throws a tantrum like a fucking baby the moment he learns it isn't how he wants it, that he can't have her or change her to his liking, well boo frickin hoo, he needs to grow up. He's 19 already, young yes but the whole time he's been rather insecure and overly emotional, wagging his tail at the first female in his life to show a positive response then getting hung up because she won't be in a romantic relationship with him. Sorry for the rant, I love the story and concept of the average joe joining the porn industry and meeting famous porn stars but I never really liked Louis' personality for the story. It's alright to be a romantic but he takes it the wrong direction and goes all emo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd be willing to bet Lonnie is his mother. She, unknown to him,was involved with his father. He probably knocked her up and after she had the baby, became a professional whore, leaving the man and baby behind. His grandmother knew about all of this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm willing to bet, that Chrissy is the child of Lonnie and Louis's father.

Falstaff60Falstaff6017 days ago

Some responders here seem to confuse a high IQ with a high EQ (emotional quotient). They make assumptions about individuals with high IQ's as if it imbues them with some sort of knowledge over every aspect of life. An IQ test measures how you process and reason with provided data. That's it. Nothing more. You only know what you have studied and applied your mind to. Many high IQ people are emotional little bitches. I've been around enough of them to know. My IQ is 152 so yeah, personal experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
2047 Followers
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES