All Comments on 'Star Student'

by PunkRAWKtillIDIE

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Really enjoy this story, can you write more chapters to this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice.

The blowjob lesson was great.

But there was nothing with her breasts. And it sure would have been hotter -- for me anyway -- if they'd started off fully clothed. Likely, in real life (what she was learning about blowjobs for) they'd have started out kissing, and making out .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This was very familiar

I feel like I’ve read this before.

Very hot, and the pacing and length were spot on.

Definitely keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

That was great. More please, but keep it just the two of them.

Wildman11Wildman11about 4 years ago
Please write more!!!!

It has been a while; and I mean a great while since I've found a story like yours. You have mastered the art of story build-up, kink factor, love/trust, and just all around hot factor to the point where you had me chomping at the bit for more. There just has to be a continuation to this. I want to know what happens between them. What other wild adventures they go on. If you need anybody to bounce ideas off of, please let me know. As a fellow writer, I would love to help!!!! If not, just please continue this insanely hot story.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 4 years ago
^__^

Amazing story, I loved it. I am looking forward to read what happens next. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I loved this story. I liked how it was just about the lesson. I am glad you didn't throw in kissing or focus on her boobs and all. The story was a lesson on blow jobs. And that's what you gave us. And I absolutely loved that you had her brother let her play with herself and get off too. Not just be a selfish bastard and he let it be about both of them! If you had added the kissing, groping, boobs, sexy undressing it would have made this story more than what it was intended to be and it would have felt too short and rushed-which is what half the stories I read are like. Now-a follow up would be cool and then they can explore more with kissing, feelings and stuff. However you have to let it simmer like this one did. I thought this was sexy as hell.

revved123revved123about 4 years ago
Wow

If I could that would be a 10 star...... Please do a chapter two or three....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW

Guys are such dicks. Did he return the favor and eat her pussy? NO! Blow jobs MEH! There is only one place I want my dick and cum, in a pussy. I'll pass on the blow jobs, but I do love eating pussy. Sex is all about pleasing the woman, not you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

More please!!

SiodisSiodisabout 4 years ago
5 stars

Definitely would love to see more. Especially an anal scene.

SG1737351SG1737351about 4 years ago
5 stars

Wow, what a great story. I hope her brother can teach her more new things, maybe even a bunch of his older friends can teach her about different dick sizes. Either way, Lydia needs more dicks in her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more

more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story 5/5

To the poster who said that guys are dicks because the brother didn't reciprocate should remember the context of the story. First the deal in the story was for a blow job lesson, second it was demanded under blackmail, and third they weren't in a romantic relationship. Also, this was only one BJ and as a teacher he did allow her to enjoy herself.

Lastly, there was no sex being addressed which should be about mutual pleasure anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

Well written story.

Plausible -- for a story -- scenario.

Wasn't enthused with the ending. The cuteness took the edge off the eroticism of the blowjob.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Really good story, thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous