Star Student Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does it mean, Lyds? What happens now that I have to punish you?" I asked, pushing her to answer me. I wanted to hear her say it.

Lydia looked into my eyes timidly and whispered, "Are you serious? Are you really going to..."

"What?" I said sternly, breaking her pause. "What am I going to do?"

"(Gulp) Fuck my butt?" Lydia asked, hoping I'd have something else in mind.

I grinned wickedly and nodded to let her know she was right.

Lydia's eyes stayed wide as she stared off into space nervously, imagining what I had in store. I stayed quiet to let her mind race, as she was surely thinking the worst.

I quietly admired her while she was lost in thought. She was wearing only some simple cotton panties with a cute floral print and some knee-high socks with little gray bands around the top, so her tight, teen body was almost completely nude.

One of Lydia's T-shirts was a the pile on the floor, along with my sheet. She must have been wearing it when she first crawled into my bed, but it was obviously a victim of the cum explosion she had caused last night. Thank god dad didn't notice that!

The morning light cast through my closed shades illuminated her delicate curves and delicious creases. Her golden hair glowed against the sunlight behind her, and her anxious blue eyes sparkled.

Simple, stolen moments like these reminded me of how gorgeous Lydia was, and how lucky I was to have her in my bed. The circumstances were... awkward, to say the least, but I'll take what I could get. Many men would kill to be in my same position.

This was going to be delightful. I was going to savor every moment of taking my little sister's anal virginity. My dick sprang to life, like an inflating balloon, from the rush of blood pushed into it from my perverted thoughts.

Since I was naked and still sitting right next to Lydia, she couldn't help but notice my hardening cock, which had worked itself into a rigid, throbbing frenzy by now.

"I guess that means I can't talk you out of it." She chuckled nervously, eyeing my pulsing phallus.

Her tiny nipples were fully erect. As timid as she was, some part of Lydia was obviously excited, too. I reached over and began teasing her nipple with light, circular brushes of my fingertips, peppered with gentle pinches and pulls, making her gasp in delight.

"I guess this means you don't really want me to." I whispered into her ear.

I leaned in to take her nipple into my mouth and dropped my hand to her panties, massaging her dampening folds through the soft material as my tongue flicked and swirled her nipple to diamond hardness.

Lydia let out a heavy sigh of pleasure, asking, "Is this part of my punishment?"

I stopped sucking her nipple and answered, "In a way." I leaned back to look her in the eye, while my hand continued working in her crotch. "As odd as it sounds, YOU getting pleasure is an important part of anal."

"Yeah?" She grunted, trying to follow along while enjoying my touch.

"Yep." I replied in a lustful voice, pleased at her response to my hand's skill. "You can't just let some guy put his dick in your ass. A lot of people don't realize that, which is why so many people aren't into it."

Lydia's eyes were locked onto mine as she listened, squinting in pleasure with her mouth agape, gasping in deep breaths as my fingertips sent sensations through her body.

"You have to build up to it." I added. "Be so turned on already that even seemingly painful things feel good." At that, I used both hands to latch onto her nipples and give them a firm pinch.

Lydia winced in pain, but her face contorted in pleasure as she let out a moan. I released her nipples, which were stiff and pointing directly out at me, as I sat back. Lydia let out a sigh of relief and stared at me with a surprised gaze.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

Lydia's face pulled into a partially confused pose as she nodded. She loved it - but she was surprised that she did, and wasn't really sure why she did.

"Obviously, anal isn't exactly the same thing as that," I added. "You get what I'm saying, though - even though there's pain involved, you can still enjoy it."

"Is this a lesson or punishment?" Lydia laughed.

I cocked my head to the side and looked up as I figured out the best way to answer her question. "Well I guess it's both," I replied, returning my eyes to hers. "I'm fucking your ass to punish you, but I'm gonna teach you how it's done."

Then my eyes wandered to her heaving chest, where her small breasts and hardened nipples swayed with her breathing... lower to her navel, then to her panties, soaking with her juices from my teasing.

I lowered my hand back into her crotch, this time slipping it inside her panties so I could feel her slippery lips and hard clit. Lydia closed her eyes and moaned at my unrestricted touch.

"But for now," I whispered, "I just wanna eat your pussy. Lesson or not. Is that ok?" I asked, sucking her earlobe.

"Mmmmhmmm fuck yeah!" Lydia moaned with a nod.

She slid back against my headboard, scooting her pelvis forward and parting her knees, to give me easier access. I switched positions, laying on my stomach with my head between her thighs.

I reached in and took hold of the soaked crotch of her panties with a finger hook, gently tugging them away. When Lydia's spread legs wouldn't allow me to pull any further, she put her legs together, pointing her toes to the ceiling as she pulled her panties off for me.

She started to take off her socks when I stopped her. "No!" I barked, startling her. "Those stay on."

"Yes, sir!" Lydia replied playfully, signaling that she was now my student once more. She put her feet down and opened her thighs to me again, giving me a full, unobstructed view of her juicy labia.

Her lips were engorged and wet with desire, crowned with a fine layer of blonde pubic hair, meticulously groomed. I looked up at Lydia with a curious glance when I spotted her manicured mound, wondering what had prompted her to keep it so clean.

Lydia smiled and said, "I just like to keep it clean. It just makes me feel sexy."

"Well, it's most definitely that!" I replied. "But you don't have to explain to me. Based on our recent acts, I figured you might have decided to be more active sexually."

"Not yet," Lydia sighed. "For now, I'm still your 'good girl'." She added with a grin.

I smiled at her choice of words. She had to know stuff like that turned me on by now.

"Mmmm... good," I said as I leaned my face in to greet her waiting pussy.

I began with lightly licking her inner thighs and around her wet lips, using my tongue to tease every spot except the place she wanted me to, building her excitement. She moved her hips around with my head, her body pleading to have my mouth on her pussy.

Then, I dipped my tongue between her folds, gently parting her lips, licking up and down the length of her slit. I paused when I found her protruding clit at the top, tickling and swirling it with the tip of my tongue as my lips sucked at it.

The clitoral stimulation made Lydia tense with each tongue lashing, making her writhe against me. She had the sheets beneath her gripped tightly as she bit her lip in pleasure.

"Ohhhh yessss!" She hissed. She gyrated her hips against my face and added, "That feels so good, sir... please don't stop!"

I gently slipped my middle finger inside her as my mouth slurped at her clit. I pressed upward, slowly curling my finger in a "come here" motion as I tickled her g-spot. The surprise stimulation made Lydia squeal in delight.

"Uuungh! What... what are you doing to me?" Lydia panted, forcing her words out through moans.

Before I could answer, Lydia started bucking uncontrollably as her first orgasm overtook her. She yelped and gyrated as her body lost control to the force of a powerful climax, ending in a forceful shudder.

Lydia collapsed against the headboard and gasped, "Well, that was new!" Her chest heaved with heavy breaths as she asked, "What did you do?"

"That's your g-spot," I replied. "I didn't think I'd find it so easily, but hey!" I shrugged and smiled at her.

"Nobody has ever done that to me before," Lydia panted, still breathless from her orgasm.

"I'm gonna do a lot of things nobody's ever done to you," I replied in a wicked tone, reminding her of things to come.

Lydia grinned and said, "Well, if they end like that, you won't get any complaints from me!"

"I can't make any promises, aside from what I've always said: I'll never hurt you." I replied. "But based on your reaction so far... I think you're going to enjoy this."

I went to my nearby dresser drawer, and pulled out a bottle of lube, placing it next to Lydia on the nightstand. She looked up at me in nervous anticipation, wondering if it was time.

I smiled at her and walked back to the dresser drawer, still open, and pulled out a small vibrator, holding it up as Lydia looked up at me in surprise.

"You have a vibrator?" she asked curiously.

"Of course," I replied nonchalantly. "Everyone should have one of these!" I sat next to her, and added, "I know my mouth is talented, but it can only do so much."

I clicked on the vibrator, which came to life with a high-pitched hum. I slowly eased my hand between Lydia's legs and whispered, "My mouth can't do this," as I pressed the buzzing tip of the toy against her.

The initial contact made Lydia jump as if she'd been electrocuted, but she immediately pressed herself back against the humming toy, lightly grinding against it as I slowly ran it up and down the length of her slit.

Lydia's movements became more animated as she got close to a second orgasm. Just as her breathing was getting heavy, signaling her pending climax, I clicked off the toy and pulled away.

Lydia's eyes immediately shot open and gave me look of utter disappointment.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I wanna save that for the 'main event," placing the vibrator next to the lube on the nightstand.


"Oh-kayyy," Lydia sighed in frustration. She caught her breath and looked at the dormant vibrator, now glistening with her juices.

"Is that... gonna go in my ass?" Lydia asked hesitantly.

"Well, we have to work your butt up to being able to take a cock," I replied, taking an instructional tone. Lydia listened intently as I began to describe what was coming next.

I continued, "Teasing, playing, lubing it up - all the foreplay helps relax you."

I stood up as Lydia was nodding, letting me know she was following. She paused at my unexpected move.

I turned around and added, "but no - the vibrator isn't going in your ass," as I returned to my dresser drawer of sex toys. I reached inside and pulled out a butt plug, displaying it to Lydia as I said, "THIS is."

Lydia's eyes grew wide. "THAT?! Will that even fit in my ass?" She asked, gesturing toward the toy with open palms.

The butt plug wasn't anything special. It was your standard mushroom shape, with a tapered, slim tip. It was made of a soft rubber that was blue in color, and an average size - big enough to take a little work to fit all the way in, but nothing obnoxious.

Anyone with experience in butt play wouldn't have blinked twice at it, but to Lydia, it was monstrous. Having never put anything in her ass, or ever seeing something meant to be put in her ass, it seemed daunting.

I tried to calm her down by assuring her, "I promise you that it will fit, and I promise it won't hurt. I'll make sure of it."

Lydia softened a little, but couldn't take her eyes off the plug as I placed it on the nightstand with the rest of our accessories.

I plopped down on the bed next to Lydia, breaking her anxiety-induced trance, and asked, "You ready to get started?"

She pursed her lips and squinted her eyes as she tried to shake off her timidity. She inhaled sharply as she nodded and said, "Yes, coach. Just..."

I paused and stared at Lydia, waiting for her to finish her thought.

"Just please be gentle!" She begged. Ever the submissive, she was quick to add, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm not trying to tell you what to do, sir! I know you won't hurt me, and I know you need to punish me... I'm just scared."

I put my arm around Lydia, pulling our naked bodies close together in a comforting embrace. "If at ANY point, it gets to be too much, or if you truly don't want to do something, I promise we can stop," I said quietly as I tightened my grip around her.

Lydia exhaled in relief, and we sat there a moment. The heat from our bodies felt nice. We relaxed against the headboard, her head against my chest, as I leaned back and shut my eyes in comfort. I was still fighting my hangover, so I wanted to linger in this respite.

Lydia shifted so that she could put her arms around my waist as she snuggled in deeper, giving me a tight squeeze and a blissful, "mmmm".

As her head was below my field of view, I glanced over at the nightstand. The butt plug towered above the other accessories, about the height of a salt shaker.

Spotting the toy reminded me that I was about to fuck my sister's ass, and instinctively, my eyes drifted to Lydia's butt. I could only get a profile view because of our embraced position, but I was able to still see enough to admire it.

Lydia's ass was toned and firm, from years of cheerleading. If you'd seen her clothed, you might think her ass would have more jiggle, because of how wide her butt was. She had the wide hips that many small-breasted ladies get blessed with, but her ass was tight and athletic.

I couldn't WAIT to feel it clenched around my cock.

My brewing thoughts had re-stiffened my manhood into another massive hard-on. Lydia watched it rise from her vantage point as she hugged me, with her head rested on my stomach. Once it was thick and throbbing, she gingerly put her dainty hand around it and stroked it softly.

I let out a sigh at her touch as my cock went completely rigid, which excited Lydia into a more eager hand job. When her hand started to skid along my dry skin, she eased her head down slowly and wrapped her mouth around me, sinking her lips to my shaft's base.

Lydia sucked my cock slowly, in an almost romantic manner. She would gradually let her lips fall all the way down my shaft, until my tip tickled the back of her throat. Then, she'd slurp her way back to the top, clamping her lips and dragging her tongue as she rose.

I hadn't commanded Lydia to do this, and I wasn't giving her any instructions. This unprompted, glorious blow job was simply borne out of her desire.

After our lesson, it was obvious that Lydia was a natural at fellatio. Her newfound skill was only matched by her arousal when she had a cock in her mouth, making her one of the hottest, most talented cocksuckers I'd ever encountered. Never in a million years would I have ever thought I'd bestow that title to my little sister.

I let out a moan and said, "Damn... I've created a monster! You really do love sucking dick, dontcha?"

Lydia let out a sexy "Mmmmm" on her upstroke, and let my cock pop out of her mouth with a slurp. "Only your dick, sir." She replied in a sultry voice, following it up with a flutter of her tongue on my head just before she resumed her slow sucking.

Her surprise teasing made me shudder in delight. "(Unnngh) Just mine? You sucked any other cocks since our lesson?" I asked, joking, yet still curious.

I didn't really care about her answer - our agreement was for me to train her in order to prepare her to suck a future boyfriend's dick, anyway. However, our arrangement and understanding didn't keep me from wondering.

Lydia lifted her head off my cock to answer, letting out another slurp and smack as the suction escaped her mouth. "Well, no... I just meant I really like this." She said, still clenching my wet pole. "You. I like... you."

She kept my cock in her hand, lightly stroking and jiggling it, staring at it as she continued. "This... this environment? You've created for me..." her demeanor turned more serious as she searched for the right words.

Lydia finally looked up from my lap to meet my eyes as she said, "You make it easy to have fun. To be sexy. You make me feel sexy and safe. No judging, no expectations..."

Her hand unconsciously stroked at a more eager pace, a by-product of her excitement as she was slowly able to express her feelings. It made it hard to concentrate on anything else, but I could tell she was trying to tell me something serious, so I tried to power through it.

Lydia grinned sheepishly and diverted her eyes as she added, "You make it to where I WANT to do this. Even the stuff I'm not sure about - like gagging and, well... buttfucking."

She let out a giggle and looked back at my face, ending her thoughts with, "I've never felt like this before, and I've certainly never done this stuff before..." Her voice trailed for a moment, and then she laughed, "My big brother is ruining me for other men!"

We both laughed, but I didn't know how to respond. I mean, I'd be lying if I denied having feelings of affection for her - beyond what a brother should feel for his sister. I simply tucked those thoughts away, believing no good could come from them, but Lydia's observation pushed the issue forward.

After the laughter faded, we sat silently for a moment. Lydia could tell that she had ventured into uncharted territory, and that it had made me uneasy.

She tried to break the tension. "(Ahem), so did THIS happen because you were thinking about fucking my ass?" she said, wagging my hard-on as she spoke.

I chuckled and nodded, saying, "Yep. I mean, have you SEEN your ass? Good lord!"

"Well maybe we should get started, then, huh?" Lydia said through a grin.

She shifted to a doggy-style position, on her knees and elbows before me, putting her ass in the air.

"So how do we do this? Is this good?" Lydia asked, looking over her shoulder at me. "I'm gonna need you to tell me what happens next."

"That's why I'm here, right?" I replied with a smile.

I took a moment to enjoy the view of my sister, bent over and waiting for me to invade her ass. I leaned in, until her delicious derriere was inches from my face. I was close enough to where I could smell the scent of her soaked pussy, but stayed far enough to where I could admire her whole ass.

I reached up and took handfuls of her ass cheeks, gently squeezing and massaging them, pulling them apart to see Lydia's puckered asshole.

"Mmmm... your ass is incredible!" I whispered in a hungry tone, still gripping and rubbing her glutes. I gave her a light slap, making her jump and let out a nervous giggle.

"Play with your pussy for me," I commanded.

"Yes, sir." Lydia replied, reaching a hand up to her wet lips, teasing in controlled, varied circular rubs.

I leaned back and stroked my cock as I watched Lydia finger herself into a lustful frenzy. She collapsed off her elbows, putting her chest and face flat against the bed, putting her ass straight in the air, her legs in a perfect A-shape as she diddled her clit.

When she was good and worked up, I leaned in and spread Lydia's butt open. She hesitated, thinking I was about to instruct her to do something new.

"No, don't stop. Don't quit unless I say so, ok?" I said in an instructional tone.

Lydia resumed her fingering, as I lightly flicked her asshole with my tongue. Her hole clenched in surprise and she jumped as if she were being tickled, letting out a surprised giggle before composing herself and letting me continue.

Once the new sensations didn't make her jump as much, I started to tongue her asshole deeper, giving it full licks and poking the tip of my tongue inside, getting her ass slippery with my saliva.

Lydia let out little squeals and moans that told me she was enjoying her first time having her ass played with. I quit tongue-fucking her hole briefly to ask, "you like that, Lyds? Is this ok?"