Star Student Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia's command did it for me. My balls clenched as I felt the first burst of cum being released. I quickly yanked my cock out of her ass and gripped it, pointing it at her glistening cheeks. It had barely exited before my cum rocketed out, splattering against her asshole, making it pucker with a warm splat.

The rest of my load geysered out, showering Lydia's ass in a hot, gooey mess that rolled off her lubed skin like water off a waxed car. I bucked uncontrollably, thrusting my hips with each shot, until my climax finally subsided.

I rubbed the dribble from the tip of my cock against Lydia's smooth ass, wiping myself clean while adding to her mess. As I started to go limp, both penis and body, I grabbed the discarded sheet from last night's laundry pile, and tossed it to Lydia. I figured a little more cum on it couldn't hurt anything.

Lydia wiped herself clean as I collapsed against the headboard. After she threw the sheet back to the floor, she crawled up next to me, resting her head on my chest again as we both tried to regain control of our faculties after our powerful orgasms.

We held each other, panting and smiling in a sweaty, greasy mess. Lydia looked into my eyes with her satisfied gaze once more. She smiled as she watched my labored breathing, pleased at her performance, and that she was able to please me so thoroughly.

"I have a confession," Lydia sighed. I looked at her curiously, waiting for her to continue.

"I'm pretty sure I don't consider that a 'punishment' anymore." She laughed. She hid her face in her hands, peeking her eyes over her fingertips at me as she asked, "Is it weird if I really enjoyed that?"

"Weird?" I laughed. "Not at all! It's really hot!"

"It's a good thing I've got such a good coach!" Lydia whispered, looking into my eyes with a sexy glare.

"I knew you'd like it," I replied. I looked down at her, returning her gaze, which was making my pulse race.

We sat there for a moment, smiling at each other. Then, something unexpected happened. I'm not sure if it was just because our mouths were so close, or if there was a subconscious desire inside us both, but we kissed.

I felt her warm breath on my face, and without thinking, I eased in closer. Lydia closed her eyes and did the same, until our lips met in a soft press that made us both exhale in desire. Our mouths opened, and our tongues danced, gently swirling and exploring in a passionate kiss.

When the kiss finally ended, we both slowly opened our eyes, staring at each other with uneasiness. We had both wanted it, and enjoyed it, but neither of us wanted to say anything until we could tell how the other felt for sure.

Lydia cracked first, giving me a warm smile, then turning her face away in embarrassment. I grabbed her chin and turned her face back to mine, kissing her once more, letting her know that I felt the same way she did.

We embraced each other like lovers, Lydia rolling on top of me and wrapping her arms around my neck as we continued kissing.

When we stopped, we laid there together in content (yet still awkward) silence. We enjoyed the feeling of our naked bodies pressed together as we relaxed, still trying to process what had just happened.

Fucking my little sister in the ass has its own level of "complicated," but the kiss and affection that followed was on a completely different scale. I didn't know what to make of it, but I certainly didn't want it to end.

"I love you," Lydia said, staring off into the distance as she wrestled with her own thoughts. "I'm not sure what it means, but I know I do."

I wasn't sure how to respond. There was so much to unpack. Also, what did all this mean? Before I let my mind wander too far, I decided to reply with a simple, "I love you, too."

Lydia had said what I was thinking perfectly, and I certainly wanted to make sure she knew I felt the same.

Lydia nuzzled her face into my neck as she hugged me tightly. "Totally ruining me for any other man!" she said, keeping her face buried against me.

We could have stayed in bed for the rest of the day, had circumstances permitted. We did for as long as we could. Lydia and I, naked and spent, stayed curled together in our own private paradise beneath my covers.

Eventually, we rose and showered together, enjoying our last moments of uninhibited closeness as we cleaned the sticky fluids off ourselves.

Afterward, Lydia tended to our dirty laundry while I took care of the chores my father had outlined. As I mowed the lawn and tried to make our house presentable enough to where my dad wouldn't give me shit about it, all I could think about was Lydia.

I tried to wrap my head around my feelings. I'd always loved my sister, and the unexpected fooling around that had taken place recently was awesome - but I was feeling something deeper than that.

"Have I fallen for my own SISTER? Was it she who was ruining other women for me, rather than the other way around?" I asked internally as the mower roared.

My anxiety climbed as my thoughts raced. I worried about what would happen if I pursued my feelings. I worried about what would happen if I didn't.

In my moment of internal strife, I instinctively looked up to her bedroom window. Lydia was looking down at me, smiling, and in an instant, my thoughts quieted. In that moment, all was right in my world.

When my eyes met hers, she playfully blew a kiss. I looked around to see if anyone was watching, then returned her kiss with one of my own. Lydia's grin grew wider as I watched her giggle. She then motioned her hand and mouth to mimic a blow job, which made us both erupt with laughter.

Just then, my parents arrived. My mother pulled into the driveway with Lydia's newly fixed Jetta, and my father followed closely behind in his truck.

Lydia joined us all outside to help bring in shopping bags and to thank our folks for getting her car fixed. As we carted supplies from dad's truck bed to the garage, another car pulled up - dad's prospective buyer for the motorcycle.

"Kids!" Dad yelled. "Come say hey. This is my buddy, Jake."

Jake stepped out of his car, waving as he walked over, greeting us. We dispensed with some pleasantries as he perused dad's cruiser bike.

"So you're going to state, now, right?" Jake asked as he stooped to examine the engine.

"Yes, sir, just a semester or so left. Economics major." I replied.

"And you're graduating this year, huh?" Jake asked Lydia. "What are you thinking of doing after high school?

"Well, sir, I've narrowed my colleges down to a couple of schools..." Lydia said, pausing as she looked at me. "But I think I really would wanna go to state, too."

Lydia's statement made dad's eyes light up. "That's great, honey! Your mom and I would love it if you didn't have to move far away!"

"One of my reasons for deciding on state!" Lydia said, grinning.

"Good idea," affirmed Jake. "Save a lot of money that way. Plus your brother is already there, so that helps."

"Well, I don't know if I'm the best study partner. I'm kind of a night owl. Plus, I don't even know what Lydia is gonna major in." I said.

"Oh no, I wasn't talking academics." Jake replied. He looked at Lydia and then back at me. "A young lady as pretty as that is gonna need someone to keep an eye on her. I was a college guy at one time, and I can tell ya, she'll be fighting them off with a stick. And hopefully a brother."

"GOOD IDEA." Mom piped in enthusiastically. "You could even live with Kenny! What do you think?" She asked, looking at me.

What could I say? I would have Lydia to myself. My sister, who I was falling for, and who I was sure had also fallen for me, would be living with me. Away from supervision of any sort. And it was my parents' idea!

"Well, I guess I could find a 2 bedroom." I said as I looked at Lydia and smiled. I looked at my father and added, "You might have to spot me some cash for a deposit, though."

"Ugh. If I have to live with you, you have GOT to clean up after yourself better. I'm already doing your laundry!" Lydia said, feigning apathy.

We all shared a laugh, and Lydia and I retreated back inside as Jake and my parents hung out and discussed negotiations on dad's motorcycle. Once we were safely inside and away from eyes, Lydia and I embraced tightly, kissing passionately once more.

We didn't have to tell each other how we were feeling. Our kiss spoke volumes. Anyways, we didn't need to speak. We were going to have plenty of time to explore our affections when Lydia joined me at college next fall.