All Comments on 'Star Trek: The Romulan Guest?'

by HandcuffGirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good concept, problems with execution

Well, the story concept is fine, but the author should proofread more. Starting one sentence after another with the same word gets annoying, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
How is Ensign Carter doing?

I think it's time for an update. Time to continue the threads you laid out at the end of this episode.

In addition, I think Tuvok is a spy - a Romulan spy. On a clandestine mission to his homworld he should have use of Ensign Carter. I'm sure she will enjoy his BRBC (Big Romulan Black Cock). Of course 7 of 9 shows up ostensibly as a Federation turncoat, but really to rescue any of the kidnap victims she can find and identify. Who knew that 7 of 9 was bi? Ensign Carter should find out.

Hope that is some grist for the mill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Encore

More like this please and more in the Star Trek theme please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

Great story. I hope you will continue it at some point. I think this is your best story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
On the U.S.S. Sarek

Yup, there was a uss sarek, Unknown class ship, and she was only mentioned in the Deep Space Nine episode "Favor the Bold", as part of the task force to retake DS9, from the dominion during the dominion war. Could quite posible be a voyager style ship, thou they are named the Intrepid Class, not specificly a voyager class. Besides the technical details over the Sarek, the story is wonderful :)

Oh and if anyone is wondering, nope, besides this wonderful story, never was an ensign carter mentioned.

KronondorKronondorover 9 years ago
Love this story

This is so sexy. The subtle way she is lured into slavery. The treatment of her by the Romulans. Beautiful. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHandcuffGirl@HandcuffGirl
1106 Followers
Hi all! I hope that everyone likes my stories, votes them all a 5 and leaves me lots of feedback. - ahandcuffgirl(at)yahoo(dot)com L1ter0t1ca has removed my email from all of my stories, because they are assholes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES