Star Trek: The Romulan Guest?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see what you mean," Michelle said when she caught her breath. They arrived at their last stop, the brig's workout facility, much to Michelle's delight. Dinitra even released her wrist and ankle cuffs so she could try out some of the equipment. Most of it was similar to Starfleet equipment, but all these had notches for her wrist and ankle cuffs, even for her heels.

Michelle was eager to secure her arms and feet into place and get some exercise, although she did wonder why everything seemed to be specially designed for her restraints. Dinitra explained how the computer would design a daily workout regimen for her, and with the help of the collar and cuffs take her through it as well as monitor her progress and adjust itself along the way. "No way to cheat on the squat machine here, is there?"

Smiling, Dinitra said "No, it even measures your heart rate and can deliver any of the "motivations" it needs to get you back on track."

"So the collar will shock me if I try to quit early?"

"Not only that, since you will be secured to the machine, it won't release you until you complete your workout, including extra reps or time or whatever the computer deems necessary." They headed towards the exit, where Michelle was quick to remind her not to forget to re-cuff her.

Dinitra thanked her as she locked the centerpiece of the cuffs into place. Then she secured her ankle cuffs with the cable, and with a tug of her leash; they headed back to Michelle's cell. As they arrived, Michelle remembered to ask when she would be able to contact Starfleet. "We are experiencing some interference with our long range communications, but the Captain assures me that it will be cleared up soon."

This seemed to satisfy the young Starfleet officer, whose mind was so conditioned from the mind control drugs in the shakes and the computer's programming while she slept that she didn't even think to question such an obvious lie. She moved on to her next question. "Is there anyway I can get something else to eat, besides those purple shakes?"

"The replicator is preprogrammed for it; it would be difficult to change; and besides, it is very good for you, and digests to only liquid waste."

"Well, okay then, I understand. Can you put a little more entertainment on the computer screen? All I can find is a language lesson."

"Yes that can be arranged, you'll need some culture and etiquette lessons anyway." Dinitra keyed the remote, and the leash, wrist and ankle cuffs released themselves. She collected the ankle cable, wrist cuff piece and leash and was preparing to leave when Michelle absent-mindedly commented that it felt kinda weird not being cuffed.

"Well, if you'd like I can re-cuff you. The replicator and computer screen can be operated by voice command, so you'd be fine with your hands restrained." Michelle asked how she would sleep, and Dinitra replied, "The bunk will work face down as well as face up. It also gives your head support while allowing you to breath normally."

Dinitra instructed the computer to re-configure the bunk, and after re-cuffing Michelle's wrists, let her lie face down on the bunk. Michelle felt very comfortable with her hands secured behind her lying down. She had a little trouble getting back up, but didn't seem to mind. Dinitra had another suggestion. "Since you are going to be cuffed for a while, you might as well have your ankles cuffed too."

"Yeah, I guess you're right, and it will give me some more of that practice I need walking in them." Smiling, Dinitra reconnected the cable securing her ankle cuffs. She wished her a good day and left the cuffed and collared Starfleet officer on her own. Michelle decided to eat first, so she shuffled to the replicator and asked for a shake. It appeared and Michelle realized that she would have to eat it on her knees. She dropped down and saw that the container was in a larger holder so it wouldn't move.

Must know I'm cuffed, she thought, impressed with the Romulan computer. Michelle leaned forward and took the straw into her mouth. It seems a little bigger this time, she added mentally, while she sucked down the thick purple shake.

Ensign Carter finished her meal and since she was already on her knees, simply crawled to the computer screen. She asked it for any new programs, and an etiquette program appeared. The computer continued its brainwashing of her as she learned proper etiquette for a human in the company of Romulans.

Much to her horror, she discovered that she had been insulting her rescuers by speaking without having been spoken to, not addressing them as Sir or Ma'am, not keeping her eyes downcast in their presence, not kneeling when she entered the their presence, or asking how she could be of service to them.

Michelle vowed to remedy this situation at once. She stared blankly at the screen as she absorbed information, on the conscious and sub-conscious level, the computer re-enforcing old lessons and new. It brought her out of her trance after about five hours.

She came to her senses and realized that she needed to pee. She wondered how she was going to do this while cuffed, but crawled to the toilet anyway, rose to the seat and sat down. Doing her business was easy enough, and just when she finished, she felt a spray from the sides of the toilet that cleaned her. She stood up and shuffled to her bunk, where she lay down on her belly, and after locking her ankle cuffs, belt, bra and collar into place, drifted off to sleep. The computer continued her brainwashing and body shaping while keeping her in a constant state of arousal while she slept.

After about eight hours, the computer awoke her gently so she wouldn't realize it was waking her. Then it kept her firmly secured for another hour, but now for some reason, she didn't mind this at all. When Dinitra was ready to get her, it released her cuffs from the bunk. She tried to stand, only to have the shooting pains in her calves return.

The door opened and Dinitra entered. After only a moment's hesitation, Michelle dropped to her knees, put her forehead down, just a few centimeters off the deck, and greeted her. "Good morning Ma'am, how may I be of service?"

"Good morning Michelle, I'm glad to see that the etiquette lessons have taken hold. I am going to escort you to the workout facility so you can begin your regimen."

"Thank you Ma'am, however, the pain in my calves when I try to stand has come back."

"I believe I can fix that," she replied. She stepped over the prostrate Michelle like she was nothing more than an obstacle and went to the replicator. Michelle stayed motionless, awaiting permission to move. Dinitra retrieved a new pair of ankle boots. "You may rise."

"Thank you Ma'am."

Dinitra keyed the remote, releasing the wrist cuffs, and completely unlocking the ankle cuffs. Michelle rose to a sitting position as she handed her the new boots. "Here, try these on."

Michelle looked at the boots as she took off her old ones. The only difference she could see was the heel height. These looked to be about fifteen centimeters instead of eight like her old ones. She pulled the new ones on and snapped the ankle cuffs back on over them. "Stand up and walk around, Michelle," Dinitra instructed her.

"Yes Ma'am," she replied as she got on her feet, considerably more difficult in the taller heels. Michelle shuffled around the cabin, getting used to the new heels. Then Dinitra re-cuffed her wrists, attached the leash and led her out of the cabin. Michelle had to sway her hips even more, and stick her chest and buttocks out more in her new heels. The short stride from the ankle cuffs didn't help matters.

They arrived at the workout facility and Dinitra released her leash, wrist, and ankle cuffs. She departed and Michelle got started. The computer gave her a thorough stretching out first, then began the workout. It lit up the machine that she had to go to, and Michelle quickly went and secured her wrist and ankle cuffs as necessary. She had to keep up a quick pace, or she got shocked, which happened a few times.

The computer seemed to be concentrating first on aerobic conditioning, then overall muscle tone. Michelle worked out for a couple of hours, then, after a cool down and more stretching, the computer instructed her to prepare for Dinitra's arrival.

Michelle quickly went to the door and knelt about two meters in front of it. Dinitra arrived and Michelle greeted her. The Romulan secured her hands and feet and led her back to her cell by the leash. She removed the leash and Michelle knelt as she left.

After Dinitra left, Michelle had a shake. The straw seemed bigger across this time as well. Probably close to four centimeters, she thought. She sucked it down and crawled to the computer screen and asked for any new lessons.

The computer started a Romulan culture program, and she began learning about the glorious Romulan Empire's culture, and how the evil and corrupt Federation was destined to be subject to Romulus. Michelle sat in rapt attention as she absorbed this. Six hours later the computer released her from her trance and she went to bed.

She awoke eight hours later and spent an hour firmly secured to her bunk. However this time, she needed to use the bathroom, bad. She asked the computer to release her, and it responded by activating the voice shock feature of her collar. She silently endured the rest of the hour cuffed to her bunk.

When it finally released her, she scrambled to the toilet and relieved herself. She wasn't sure if she could speak without being shocked, so she decided to stay quiet for the time being. Dinitra arrived and she dropped to her knees and bowed, and greeted her without thinking. Guess I can talk again, she thought.

"Good morning Michelle, you may rise." She rose to a sitting position as Dinitra continued. "You know, you have been here long enough for me to think of you as a friend, but calling you Michelle all the time just reminds me that you are a Starfleet officer; so I was thinking, what you need is a new, Romulan name."

"If that is what pleases you Ma'am, I would be happy to take on a new name," the docile human replied.

"Good, from now on, you'll be known as N'Sup. It's appropriate for you."

"Yes Ma'am, Thank you Ma'am. May I ask what N'Sup means, Ma'am?"

"You don't need to know that, N'Sup. Come on now, it's time for your workout." She attached the leash to N'Sup's collar and they were off.

At the gym Dinitra un-cuffed her and left her to do her exercises. N'Sup did an extensive stretching routine to begin, and then started the main workout. She was waiting in the greeting position when Dinitra returned. The Romulan re-cuffed her and led her back to her cell. Along the way she explained to her the she needed to start thinking of herself as 'N'Sup' all the time.

"Yes Ma'am," she replied, "N'Sup will."

"That's good. There are a couple of surprises waiting for you in your cell, N'Sup."

She excitedly asked what they were, but Dinitra was firm that she had to wait. They arrived and N'Sup found an upgraded food replicator on the wall, and four new cuffs on the bunk. Dinitra explained the upgraded replicator first.

"When it is time for you to eat, the straw will extend from the wall here, about one meter from the deck. It won't move, so you can easily suck it while you are restrained. The computer will control your feeding times as well, and alert you when it is time to eat."

She then explained the new cuffs, "These two smaller ones are called bicep cuffs." She locked them onto the appropriate places on her arms and she went on. "They work the same as the other cuffs, and can be secured with varying lengths of cable, or to each other when you get flexible enough for that." She secured the new cuffs with a fifteen centimeter cable, pulling her arms back and forcing her chest out. She picked up the larger cuffs and told her about them. "These are thigh cuffs. They lock onto your thighs, of course." Dinitra secured the cuffs onto N'Sup's upper thighs, about ten centimeters below her crotch.

"All of the cuffs can be locked with varying lengths of bars, to keep your limbs spread as much as I want them to be. All of the cuffs can be further secured to you by millions of microscopic barbs that go into the skin. This will stop the cuffs from moving around. This is usually necessary with the bicep and thigh cuffs, so I'm going to activate them now. This will sting a little, N'Sup."

"Yes Ma'am." Dinitra keyed the remote and millions of tiny barbs shot into her upper arms and thighs. She gasped in pain and almost fell, but regained her balance. "N'Sup sees what you mean, Ma'am."

"Now N'Sup, there is a new lesson on the computer screen for you, have a nice day."

N'Sup dropped to her knees and bade her a good day as well. She then crawled to the computer screen and began her lesson. Soon she was in a trance learning about sex. Romulan/human sex. The lesson was very graphic, and detailed. She learned positions, techniques, how to please both male and female Romulans with and without the use her hands.

The only thing it said about pleasing the human female was that she should be concerned with pleasing her partner. This seemed to strike a cord with the young human. N'Sup knelt before the screen for nearly seven hours before the computer released her. She realized her pussy was dripping cunt juice as she shuffled to the toilet. Why did N'Sup call it a pussy? she wondered. She finished that business and went to bed. As she lay down she saw that the bunk had new notches for her thigh cuffs.

After she slept for eight hours, the computer woke her and kept her secured another one. She was very aroused; she remembered having dreams about sex all night. N'Sup has been dreaming about sex a lot lately, she thought blissfully. The computer released her as Dinitra entered.

N'Sup dropped to her knees and, after they exchanged greetings; asked permission to speak. Dinitra granted it and N'Sup asked when N'Sup would be able to contact Starfleet Command. "Unfortunately our current mission requires absolute communications silence, so N'Sup won't be able to for several weeks."

"Yes Ma'am, um, may N'Sup ask how long she had been on board the Kelsor, she has lost track of days.

"N'Sup is a very silly little girl to forget what day it is, isn't she."

"Yes Ma'am, N'Sup is."

"Rise N'Sup." N'Sup rose and sat on her heels. "N'Sup has been on board the Kelsor for sixteen days."

"Sixteen days! N'Sup didn't realize that she had been on board that long."

"Well, we've wasted enough time today; let's get you to your workout." She attached the leash and pulling it, helped N'Sup to her feet. Dinitra led her to the workout facility. She released her from her cuffs and leash, and left. N'Sup began fingering the front of her chastity belt.

She couldn't feel a thing, so she tried to slip a finger in the side, just for a little relief. She didn't notice the computer lighting up the stretching area. It, however was communicating with her cuffs and chastity belt, so it knew what she was up to. It delivered a moderate shock to her fingers. She quickly pulled them away from her moist pussy and walked quickly, as quickly as she could in the fifteen centimeter heels, to the stretching area and began her workout.

A couple of hours later, she completed her workout and was waiting for Dinitra when her fingers drifted back to her crotch. The computer was ready this time though, and delivered a stronger shock to her fingers upon first contact. She pulled her stung hand away and massaged the sore digits. It's like N'Sup's body doesn't even belong to N'Sup anymore, she thought.

Her mind didn't even recognize that it didn't belong to her either. The door opened and N'Sup dropped to her knees and face as Dinitra stepped in.

"Hello Ma'am, how may N'Sup be of service today?"

"Hello N'Sup, you may rise." She rose and sat on her heels. Dinitra re-cuffed her wrists, biceps and ankles and led her back to her cell. As they were walking, after getting permission to speak, N'Sup commented that her upper arms seemed to be pulled back more than before.

Dinitra replied that the cable would be shortened from time to time until her elbows could touch for long periods of time. They arrived and Dinitra left her in her cell. N'Sup was hungry by this time and looking at the new food replicator and saw that the straw was sticking out for her. She shuffled over and dropped to her knees. The straw was bare centimeters from her face. It's bigger again, she thought. She decided to find out how big.

"Computer, what was the diameter of the straw my first day, and what is the diameter now?"

It replied that it was two and a half centimeters the first day, and five centimeters in diameter now.

"How long is it?"

Twenty centimeters was the reply.

She shrugged and leaned forwards to eat. She had trouble getting enough of the straw into her mouth, but managed. After a little experimenting, she found out that she had to suck most of the straw into her mouth to get very much of the shake. N'Sup finished her meal and crawled to the bunk. This daily pattern repeated for another two weeks.

N'Sup would work out, study on the computer screen, eat and sleep. The computer kept her constantly horny, and every time she so much as brushed her crotch, it would shock her. That wasn't much, since she was only released from her bondage to workout. After her workout one day Dinitra informed her that Captain Tamnik was hosting a formal dinner for some visiting officers tomorrow evening, and asked N'Sup if she would like to serve at it?

"Yes Ma'am, N'Sup would," she excitedly replied.

"It will require some hard work; do you think you are up to it?"

"Yes Ma'am, N'Sup is up to it."

"The Captain is a very important man, and his guests are high ranking officers. Everything must go perfectly. The computer will give you extra lessons on this, and there are some other arrangements to be made. Do you still want to be a servant?"

"Yes Ma'am, N'Sup does." Instead of taking her to her cell, Dinitra informed her that traditionally servants at formal dinners had to be hairless; completely hairless from head to toe. N'Sup balked at first, but quickly accepted.

Once they arrived at the preparation room, Dinitra completely removed all of her cuffs and chastity devices. N'Sup commented that she felt even more naked without her omnipresent restraints.

Soon the Romulans who prepared servants had spread one cream on her head, including her eyebrows. The other cream covered her from neck to feet. The attendants neglected to mention that the cream on her body would result in permanent hair loss. They made sure to cover her pussy totally. N'Sup had to be sharply reprimanded by Dinitra to stop touching herself several times. Finally she ordered N'Sup to put her hands behind her and she locked a pair of small cuffs on her thumbs.

"I didn't want to have to do that N'Sup, but you left me no choice." N'Sup apologized again, and was able to contain herself with the thumb cuffs' help. After about half an hour the attendants announced that she was done. They sprayed her off, and Dinitra replaced her cuffs and chastity devices, leaving the thumb cuffs on. She led the hairless former Starfleet Officer back to her cell, where she instructed her that the computer had the lessons she needed to study ready for her.

Dinitra departed and N'Sup knelt as she left. N'Sup crawled to the screen and begin her lesson. She learned that she would be naked during the entire meal, and her collar's voice shock feature would be on its most sensitive setting. She would be cuffed, including having her hands covered. She wondered how she would serve cuffed, but found that out in short order.