Star Trek TOS - Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that wouldn't necessarily get the big wigs. She had to be certain Lee was there. No Lee, no guarantee this wouldn't recur somewhere else.

And she was worried about Susi. The poor innocent was being set up by these people to get to her father. Regardless of Susi's father's politics, Roberta was damned if she was going to let them use her friend.

But, as they writhed on stage, Susi seemed to be fine, except for the fact that she was really serious about Roberta. She had removed her fingers from the beautiful undercover operative and sensuously licked them clean.

Susi leaned over and kissed Roberta, her tongue thrusting into the blonde's mouth. Roberta responded, wondering at her own actions. She wasn't being compelled to do this any longer, at least not because of Lee's hypnotic commands. Was she...?

Susi dropped to her knees, her body still swaying to the music as she began to lick Roberta's now-dripping pussy. The soft tongue snaked between the blonde's netherlips and covered every inch of Roberta's sex.

The girl was good. Roberta's legs were getting weak as she felt herself on the verge of an explosive orgasm. An orgasm denied her.

"LAPD! THIS IS A RAID!"

Blue-uniformed men came charging into the Venus Flytrap, surrounding all five people inside. Lee looked irritated and the men looked enraged.

Roberta stood in shock at the sudden change. Susi was curled into a fetal position at her feet, sobbing quietly. the shock released Susi's mind and she was suddenly aware of everything.

The cop in charge, an grey-haired man in his forties, started to make his way to the stage. Another officer, a woman wearing mirror-tinted aviator glasses, stepped in front of him. Quietly she gestured to herself and then the two naked girls on stage. The older policeman nodded and turned back to the larger group.

As he turned, his foot caught one leg of the tripod and the camera fell over. It broke open, spilling film across the floor, totally exposing it.

"Goddamnit!" he snarled. "Alright, go over this place with a fuckin' fine-toothed comb. I want everything, and I mean everything, we can find on these pervos!"

During all this, Roberta helped Susi to her feet and quieted the poor girl. The female cop stepped up on the stage, pointed to them then led Roberta and Susi towards the back dressing room.

In the dressing room, Roberta pulled on the hot pants and halter top she had worn earlier. Then she looked closely and exclaimed in relief, "Isis! What the hell are you doing here?"

Isis tilted her head in exasperation. These bipeds could be so infuriatingly stupid at times.

"Y-you know her?" Susi asked, drying her eyes.

"Yeah, we sort of, well, we work together. It's a long story..." Roberta paused when Isis grasped her arm, "Okay, okay. There's a back door here. Let's go, Susi."

They trotted down an alley to a side street and managed to flag a cab. The driver, a life-long resident of LA, didn't question a cop taking a cab, even though they didn't head towards the nearby stationhouse.

After entering their apartment, Roberta took Susi aside and told her the truth. Some of the truth. Isis stood off to the side silently, wondering how long she'd be forced to wear this ridiculous, uncomfortable garb.

"And Isis is my...partner, I guess." Isis nodded in response. Roberta looked at her and added, "Isis, I...well, thanks for saving us." She didn't add that the woman could've waited a few more moments, she was still keyed up and needing a good climax.

Just as that thought was going through her mind, Roberta found herself transfixed as Isis took off her cap and shook her long, dark hair out. The changeling looked incredibly sexy in LAPD blue and her mirror sunglasses. The tall blonde suddenly was more than keyed up. But her roommate's sudden sob caught Roberta attention.

"Oh God, I'm... Bobbi...Roberta?"

"Yeah, Roberta Lincoln, but Bobbi's okay. Hey, it's alright," Roberta said as she hugged the shivering girl.

"No it's not. I did... I was... With you! And I enjoyed it. I can't be a lezzie. That's wrong. But I am... I'm just a disgusting..."

"No! You are not. What you are isn't either. Not disgusting, not wrong. Different but not wrong."

"But Bobbi, no one I know does that. It's... Well, I don't know but I was always told..." The girl started to sob again.

"Susi, it doesn't matter if your friends do or don't. If this is you, don't deny it. I'm not saying you have to parade down the street or anything. Anyway, just 'cause we had... Well, you still like boys, don't you?"

"I...I don't know. Maybe, I guess." Susi looked up hopefully. "So, I'm not...?"

"Maybe, maybe not. I can't tell you. If you like both boys and girls though, so what? Hey, you got better odds of having a date on the weekend." What Roberta was saying was not just for her friend but for herself as well. Hearing it out loud made the entire concept of her newfound sexuality easier to handle.

Susi laughed finally, nodded and asked, "So, you're okay with...what we did? You don't think I'm..."

"No, you're my friend. It doesn't matter beyond that. Okay?" Susi nodded. "Okay then, go get cleaned up."

As Susi disappeared into her room, Roberta added, "Don't use up all the hot water."

Turning back to Isis, she muttered, "Then again, maybe I should take a cold shower."

After a minute or two waiting for the Changeling to respond, Roberta finally said, "You saved our bacon back there. Nice move with the camera. Neither Susi or I get on the 11 O'Clock News. I just hope the cops get enough evidence..."

The tall alien took her glasses off and her green eyes flashed at Roberta as she nodded. Roberta couldn't take her eyes off the beauty. She stepped up and said in a lower, huskier voice, "I wish I could... I could help you out of that uniform... I mean, cats don't have that much experience with clothes..."

Isis didn't move, just stood still gazing at Roberta. A soft purr betrayed her growing interest.

Roberta detected the purring and asked, "So, I guess you..." She took the navy tie and began to loosen it, "That is, I'd love to repay you for..."

As Roberta opened the collar of the shirt, exposing the diamond necklace, Isis reached around the blonde and lightly scratched the bare skin of her back.

Roberta arched her back, pressing her breasts against the dark uniform shirt. She forced her lips against the tall raven-haired woman, shoving her tongue into the suddenly-parted lips.

In the back of her mind, Roberta expected the typical sand-paper texture of a cat's tongue. She was pleasantly surprised to find that Isis' tongue was as smooth and supple as the other women she had kissed over the past eighteen hours.

When Isis slipped her tongue into Roberta's mouth, the blonde felt a huge surge of desire and raw need rise up. She practically tore the uniform blouse off Isis, pleased to find bare breasts with hard dark nipples.

Roberta stared at them. The alien had the most perfect breasts she'd ever seen, even in the occasional Playboy she'd seen. She took one in her mouth, running her tongue all over the flesh between her lips, then concentrating on the eraser-sized nipple. Her hand kneaded the other breast, her index finger flicking back and forth over that nipple.

Her other hand was sliding along the silky smooth skin of Isis' stomach until she reached the waistband of the uniform pants. With only one hand, Roberta somehow managed to open the belt and the pants themselves. Her questing fingers found that a bra wasn't the only thing Isis didn't bother with.

As her fingers pushed into the wet cavern of Isis' sex, she giggled. The thought of a pussy's pussy was just funny enough to overcome her lust. Momentarily.

Dropping to her knees, Roberta grabbed the pants that were barely dangling off the woman's hips. Tugging them down, she inhaled the scent of the alien's arousal. Like Lee's the night before, it had a tangy aspect. Like ginger.

Roberta pressed her face in between Isis' bare legs, her tongue probing the wet lips. The flavor was sharper than Lee's but even more intoxicating. As she tongued the soft, hot flesh, she was rewarded by Isis' loud purr, almost a moan.

Grasping the round ass cheeks, she pulled the woman more tightly to her, sealing her tongue in the sexual heat. Isis tangled her fingers in Roberta's hair as she pushed the human closer herself. She threw back her head and howled as she came - a strange mix of human orgasm and feral passion.

The tall woman forced Roberta's face into her again as the blonde resumed her oral ministrations. She made the alien come twice more before Isis let go.

Her face sopping with the alien's cum, Roberta knelt on the floor savoring the flavor. Isis knelt in front of her and began to slowly lick Roberta's face clean. Every swipe of her tongue brought a shiver to Roberta. She ran her fingers through Isis' long dark hair and pulled her into another kiss.

Isis pushed her tongue into the human's mouth, an interesting concept that was foreign, and therefore more exciting, to her. She loved the taste of herself on the light-haired woman too.

Shoving Roberta back onto the floor, Isis shredded the hot pants and leaned over Roberta's pussy, sniffing. She twitched her nose and opened her mouth in a cat's typical Flemens' 'smile', her eyes' partly closed, as she got more of the aroma to her senses.

Roberta closed her eyes and reveled in the feel of Isis' tongue as the alien lapped away at her labia, scooping up her honey like it was milk. At the feel of raspiness along her sex, she quivered and climaxed loudly. Not only did Susi hear her in the shower but the neighbors who were home in the middle of the day could hear her as well.

Isis had allowed the raspy hooks on her tongue to return slightly as she licked and sucked Roberta's sex. It was a most gratifying sensation to feel the human orgasm in her mouth.

Using the rough of her tongue, Isis scratched the tip of Roberta's clitoris, the sharp sudden discomfort causing her to climax again even as she was beginning to recover from her first climax. Then again. And again...

Finally, Roberta couldn't take anymore. Four orgasms from that harsh tongue was more than she had bargained for. Not that she was complaining.

When she pulled Isis up to kiss her, she felt the tongue once again smooth, soft, and supple. They lay there in the living room for several long minutes, Isis' head resting on Roberta's chest as the blonde stroked the long, silky-soft hair bringing a constant rumbling purr to the alien beauty's throat.

As is often the case with a cat's purr, it put Roberta to sleep. When she woke up, she was in her own bed alone. Getting up, she pulled a robe over her nude form and came out into the living room. Susi was there sitting on the sofa watching the KTLA News.

"They got 'em, Bobbi. The three there, Lee and the two other guys? The cops found enough drugs and illegal sex stuff to convict them."

"That's good," Roberta responded as she sat on the couch near her friend.

"I heard you and your friend," Susi said after several long minutes. She smiled, her face again cute and innocent. "I guess you two really do work together... I mean, you even named your cat after her."

"Uh, yeah, well, that cat isn't..." Roberta shook her head, no need to get mixed up in that whole screwy relationship. "Anyway this was the first time we ever... She and I don't usually get along. I don't know exactly what happened. Last night, when you and I kissed... That was the first time I ever kissed a woman that way..."

Susi shook her head, "Well, you coulda fooled me. You are a great kisser."

Roberta blushed, "Thank you."

"Thank you for earlier. What you said meant - means a lot to me. I spent a while today thinking it over and, while I still have a lot more to think about, I realized that this may have all been for the best. I know now who and what I am. At least a little."

Roberta was looking at her friend, silently prompting her to say more. Susi finally did.

"I guess I'm what's called in my psych class bisexual. I still like guys but now I know why I looked at girls in the locker room and... Well, you know.

"As horrible as this could've been, it helped me understand myself more. And," Susi paused and took Roberta's hand, holding it gently, "I'm glad it was with you."

There would be time for talking later. For now, the two friends held each other, tenderly stroking and kissing softly.

Unseen by either of them, Isis sat in the darkened kitchen watching. Her quiet purr the only indication of her mood.

* * * * * *

"I didn't want to involve the police. Now all we have done is bring down a pornography and drug ring. I still have no real idea who or what was behind this," Gary Seven said.

It was several days later. In that time, Roberta said goodbye to her roommate and now lover before they returned to New York. She had been in no hurry since Seven was still heavily involved in the north of England for several days.

Once they were back, she tried to speak to Isis. But the alien had resumed her cat persona after their sexual romp and either ignored her or snubbed her every time Roberta tried to get her attention.

Roberta wasn't necessarily interested in having sex with the alien again but she didn't want to lose this chance to become friends. Or at least not adversaries.

She finally gave up the same day Gary Seven teleported back into the large walk-in safe in the inner office.

Now, Roberta and Isis were both back in New York City, listening as Supervisor 194 criticized their work.

"But, at least the woman behind it is locked up. And, now that this has come out, whoever was in charge won't try it again," Roberta contended. Isis sat there, quietly grooming her fur.

"Maybe not. Probably not," Gary Seven admitted. "But I am sorry you were forced into such a compromising situation. I hope it wasn't too unpleasant..."

Roberta nodded, hiding a secret smile as she glanced at the cat again.

Gary Seven went on, "But what was the point? Your report gives me more details but what was the goal? Eased trade restrictions on what and for who? What scientists? Who and where are they?

"Something in the Far East. Maybe the Golden Triangle?"

"No. Regardless of the enhanced marijuana they used on you, this is bigger than narcotics. That was just a means to an end. I feel this is much bigger, and much more dangerous. To us and to the human race."

Seven sat back, his thoughts turned inward. He was unaware of the opportunity that had slipped from their grasp or that several more years would pass before they even learned more about this mysterious group of scientists.

Much to his later dismay, in a little more than two decades the Eugenics Wars would prove just how prophetic his words were.

* * * * * *

Post-story notes: 1) The scientists and the plot as well as the last comment was inspired by The Rise & Fall of Khan Noonian Singh: 1 (Star Trek: The Eugenics Wars) by Greg Cox.

2) The cast of this story starts with the original Trek episode Assignment: Earth. The others were my inspiration.

Teri Garr is Roberta Lincoln

Caroline Munro is the human Isis

Michelle Trachtenberg was the inspiration for Susi (with slightly shorter hair)

Kelly Hu was the inspiration for Lee

Incidental characters:

Robert Lansing is Gary Seven

Olivia was just a generic one-off character

Charlie/Chloe was based on a coworker at an old job

Mikey was a manipulative Mickey Dolenz (without the band)

12