Star Wars: Captured by Ysanne Isard

Story Info
Corran Horn is captured by the Empire.
4.2k words
4.86
2.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 or older. This is fan fiction based on the X-Wing novels by Michael A Stackpole. It would help if you have read Rogue Squadron, and Wedge's Gamble in that series. However reading these are not required as I have provided some background information. This story is meant to take place during Corran's imprisonment during The Krytos Trap which would add additional material. The X-Wing Series is part of what's known as the expanded universe in Star Wars. It is no longer canon as Disney set aside the expanded universe as non canon after they acquired the franchise.

***************

In his dreams Corran remembered flying. The feel of his X-Wing gliding through turns among the stars. His companion Whistler along for the ride.

The stars exploded flooding his eyes with blinding light.

With a jolt Corran tried to bring his hands up to cover his eyes. But his arms remained shackled behind his back on the cot as he lay on his side. Dreading what was coming, he pulled his knees up to his chest to at least partially conceal his naked body.

After several minutes he began to wonder if anyone was coming in, or if they were playing more mind games with him.

Days ago Corran had participated in the liberation of Coruscant. Along with the other members of Rogue Squadron. They had been successful in bringing down the planetary shields allowing the Alliance fleet to invade the Imperial Capital. But something had gone horribly wrong. The controls of his Z95 Headhunter had been overridden. He had lost control and fell unconscious. When he came to, he found himself captured by the Empire.

And at the mercy of perhaps the most cruel woman in the universe.

Ysanne Isard, the director of Imperial Intelligence. With the death of the Emperor at Endor, the Empire had fragmented. A series of warlords had arisen, each claiming a chunk of the Imperial fleet as well as sectors of Imperial space. Isard had tried to hold the empire together. She claimed Coruscant as well as the home defense fleet, but that wasn't enough to hold off the Alliance forces.

A tall slender woman, she was best known for her mismatched eyes. One that burned a fiery red, the other an icy blue. Single locks of white hair framed her face, while the rest of her brunette hair fell to barely touch her shoulders.

Unable to match the overall firepower of the Alliance, she turned to other means, Economic warfare. Shadowy agents. She used her network of spies to sow confusion and to turn the Alliance leadership against one another. Her cruelty rivaled that of Darth Vader.

Tycho Celchu, a member of Rogue Squadron, had been previously captured by Ysanne Isard. Tycho was unable to remember parts of his captivity. He spoke of unimaginable torture. The worst he described involved sexual acts.

Tycho recalled being whipped across his bare ass and balls. His dick held in a cage with a chain attached. Isard often led him around in this manner. At one point, she had fucked him from behind while wearing a wookie sized dildo.

Tycho needed weeks to recover after he escaped although Alliance intelligence wondered if he had been released instead. Isard was known for brainwashing agents who would have no recollection until she triggered their service. He was unable to account for stretches of time he had spent at her mercy although he knew based on various injuries that healed that time had indeed passed. Unable to prove whether Isard had turned him into her own brainwashed agents, Celchu had been held under suspicion.

There was no doubt in Corran's mind that Celchu had been the reason Isard captured him. Tycho had access to the security overrides on his headhunter during the Coruscant operation.

She'll give me hell but I'd sooner die than be used against Rogue Squadron as she intends.

After a while a trandoshan entered the cell carrying a pouch of food and some water. While the alien wore the same yellow jumpsuit as Bossk, Corran could tell this trandoshan was not the same bounty hunter who had murdered his father in a tapcafe. Still it rankled him to be fed like a baby by a member of the species. Isard knew the details of Hal Horn's murder at the hands of Bossk and used Corran's disdain for trandoshans to further humiliate him.

The trandoshan held out the pouch and Corran placed his lips on it. He began to suck in the nutrients. Once he finished he took a long drink from the water container.

After the meal the trandoshan left. Corran still felt bruises all over his body. His nakedness was meant to keep him feeling defensive but he accepted his state of undress. At times he found himself getting aroused but after a few minutes he would settle back down.

After some time two stormtroopers entered the cell. Hauling Corran to his feet, they escorted him down the hall. They passed a medical bay, and entered what the troopers called the "recreation" room. Corran surveyed the room's contents.

Along one of the walls he spotted several hooks to which his arms and legs could be fastened in a spread formation. Several whips hung along the wall. There was also an inclined table he could be strapped to. Corran spotted a cart next to this that held several shaving supplies. Two more stormtroopers stood at attention.

He was taken over to the table. Two of the stormtroopers then removed the manacles encasing his arms. Corran was then strapped down on the inclined table that had an opening in the back for his ass. His arms and legs were then strapped in place. Finally a strap was placed around his head. Once he was secure, the stormtroopers took up positions around the room. After several more minutes Ysanne Isard entered.

She wore a red tight fitting track suit that left her arms bare as well as most of her legs. Her figure was more shapely than he had previously realized. Any other woman with her figure would be attractive.

Being Imperial alone is an automatic strike out in my book. Even if Isard was the last woman in the universe I wouldn't make love to her.

"Forgive me for neglecting you the past few days. Watching your rebel friends walk into my trap on Imperial Center has kept my attention. Today we begin your training."

"I'll sleep with a hutt before I join you," Corran spat out.

Isard fixed him with a hard stare. "That can be arranged. But later. Today we need to take care of your appearance. No servant of mine can be as unkept as you are."

Picking up some shaving cream, she began to apply some to Corran's groin area, as well as his legs. In disbelief, Corran watched as she began to shave his legs and work her way up to his dick.

"Just as I'm removing the hair from your body, exposing your skin, so will I remove each barrier of resistance until you are completely mine. From now on you will have no control over your own body. I will determine when you eat, and when you sleep." She paused and took hold of his dick. "This now belongs to me. You will learn to do whatever pleases me. Failure will bring pain and torture." She squeezed his dick hard to prove her point. Corran yelped in pain. Then she released his dick and continued methodically removing every stubble of hair that she found. Finishing with his front, she titled the table forward until Corran was facing the ground. Then she repeated the process with his ass.

Corran felt violated as she felt around his anus with her probing fingers. His skin felt cold from the touch of the razor. When she finished she wiped him off with a towel. Reclining the table back to its original position, she began to inspect his foreskin.

"The famous Corellian foreskin. Because the rest of the civilized galaxy removes this at birth, Corellia chooses to keep it as yet another act of defiance. I will tolerate no defiance." She reached for rubbing alcohol and began to wipe the surface of Corran's dick.

Horror gripped Corran. She's going to remove my foreskin! Corran began to struggle but was unable to move.

"I would advise against that little man. This is a delicate procedure. I would hate to cause further harm to what will be left of this." With that the medical droid approached Corran extending several apparatus.

Overwhelmed with pain, Corran blacked out.

As he slowly came to, he found himself back in his cell. He could feel bandages around his dick. His throat throbbed from the screaming he had done.

What had she done?

Days passed during which Corran slowly recovered. He slept, ate, and otherwise tried to anticipate what Isard might do next. But her act in circumcising his dick left him at a loss.

She's a monster capable of anything.

He received daily checkups by a medical droid in the medical bay. He was secured to a table for each session. The bandages would be ripped away and his dick inspected.

Once he healed he was led back to the recreation room. This time he was led to some shackles on the floor where his ankles were fastened. He was forced down to his knees by the storm troopers. His arms remained fastened in the cuffs at the small of his back. After a while he heard deliberate steps echoing down the hallway. Corran kept his eyes averted to the side to avoid giving her the satisfaction of commanding his attention. Out of his peripheral vision he saw a figure in red enter the room and stand before him.

After several minutes she finally spoke.

"This is how you first presented yourself to me, the day we met after you became mine. This is how you will present yourself going forward."

"From now on you will only address me as Madame Director. Anything less will bring my displeasure." She knelt down and grabbed his balls with her hand and squeezed for emphasis. Corran screamed.

"Do we understand each other?"

Corran silently nodded.

Isard tightened her grip. "I said, do we understand each other?"

Corran resisted but the pain became unbearable. "Yes."

"Yes what?" She continued to squeeze.

Corran relented "Yes, Madam Director."

"There's a good boy." She released his balls. "Your desire will be to please me"

Then Isard reached into a box and brought out a cock cage that she proceeded to fasten on his dick. The cage was transparent except for some electrical components that were imbedded within "This will only be released when you are with me. Even when you fly in combat you will wear this. It also has special features. This remote allows me to vibrate the cage. Allow me to demonstrate."

Corran felt the cage around his dick begin to hum. The affect was maddening. His dick begin to expand but was constricted from growing to his full size.The sensation around the head of his dick caused his whole body to shake. His balls begin to constrict. Minutes passed. Finally he yelled and cum began to fill the space not occupied by his dick in the cage. The sensations continued further driving Corran's body mad before finally she relented the assault. She took a moment to admire her handiwork.

"I can also send a shock through the cage if you bring me displeasure." For emphasis Corran felt a sharp jolt of electricity surround his fluid covered dick. Corran screamed in agony. After several moments she ended the torture. With a smirk she turned and left Corran, his chest heaving, tears streaming down his face.

The stormtroopers returned Corran to his cell. He lay on the cot recovering. One thing Isard said gave him hope.

The promise of flight time.

Still she's not going to let me anywhere near a pilot's control stick until she has complete control over me. But I can dream.

Isard began letting him use a workout facility under supervision of guards. He was still kept naked. Isard wanted him to build his muscles back up for combat duty. Sometimes he worked out by himself. She would monitor his progress via cameras installed in the room. She would manipulate his dick in the cage accordingly based on his perceived effort.

Other times she would join him. Corran would be forced onto his knees, legs spread with hands sheathed behind his back while he waited for her to enter. Then they would begin their exercises. His arms would be released from the shackles. Any deviation from the prescribed workouts would result in shocks sent through the cage. Thus Isard maintained control over Corran even with arms free.

Her sparse workout uniforms were meant to drive his sexual hunger. For these sessions she wore a red sports bra and matching red spandex shorts. She wore stockings on her legs. He found his body responding to her appearance with a painful erection, sexual frustration, and revulsion. He didn't think it was possible to be attracted and repulsed to the same person at the same time.

While he did arm curls, she would perform squats in front of him. Once she finished with these she would bend over to touch her toes giving Corran more views of her ass.

Sometimes he would be forced to run on the treadmill. Isard would whip his bare ass if he didn't run fast enough. Or if she was not present in person, she would send a shock through the cage.

Following each workout session he would be led back to the recreation room and strapped down on the chair. Ysanne Isard would then enter. If she had not joined him in person for his workout she would then remove the cage around his dick. She would then proceed to tease him with her hands.

She would start slowly, tracing a finger from his feet up to his chest and back down before focusing more attention on his groin. His dick which remained semi erect in her presence would swell in anticipation. After many agonizing minutes she would finally trace a single fingernail along the shaft of his dick.

Corran involuntarily moaned. He hated himself for enjoying her touch.

"You see? Your body wants me. You know your pleasure comes from my hand alone."

"Go kiss a hutt" Corran spat out.

In response Isard reached her hand under the platform to where his ass was openly exposed. She reached one finger into his splinter and began to push in and out.

The effect was maddening. Corran found himself getting harder. All he could think about was having her hand back on his dick, bringing sweet release.

She kept this up for many minutes while looking at Corran expectantly.

Swallowing the bile in his throat, Corran relented. "I'm sorry Madam Director. Please bring your hand back to my dick."

As a cruel smile formed around her mouth, Isard withdrew her finger from his ass and brought her hand back to his dick.

She began to trace her finger up and down his dick again. Then she began to slide her thumb over the tip of dick.

The sensation overwhelmed him. He ground his teeth while his dick throbbed in her hand.

"Beg me for release" she whispered.

Corran continued to squirm. His vision lost focus. When he could take no more he yelled "Please release me!"

"Please release me what?" Isard paused.

"Please release me Madam Director!" Corran yelled even louder.

With that Isard began to pump his dick. Within moments he shot cum all over himself and the table. Some even landed on his face. She continued to milk him until the last drop dribbled out. Then taking her hand, she wiped it on his hair. She then attached the cage back around his dick.

As she strode from the room, the storm troopers returned. They unlocked the restraints around Corran and led him dripping in his own cum back to his cell. They pushed him inside and shut the door.

Corran found his dick began to grow painfully erect in his cage every time he even saw Isard. The cage allowed no room for his dick to really grow, thus every erection brought him pain and sweet release when she released him from the cage.

She's tuning my body to respond to her!

Corran has been naked so long he began to forget what it was like to even wear clothes.The only faces he saw were Isard's and the trandoshan who brought his meals. The stormtroopers who stood in contrast saw every inch of his exposed body while he saw nothing of their skin underneath the armor.

One day Corran found himself back in the cockpit of a starfighter! He couldn't recall how or when he had gotten there but his body was filled with a sexual joy at being allowed to wrap his hands around the control yoke of a ship. He watched the stars go by outside his viewport. He studied his readouts.

He was in a Tie Interceptor. Fast, and agile, the craft sported 4 wing tip cannons. The Interceptor was the deadliest fighter most commonly seen in the Imperial Navy. He also felt naked.

But why?

He wasn't wearing a flight suit but that was as it should be. Finally he figured out it was because his Interceptor lacked shields, but he couldn't remember when he had flown a craft with shields before anyway. Troubled by the thought, he pushed it from his mind when a ship jumped into the system from hyperspace.

A voice spoke from the cockpit speaker. "Nemesis One report"

It took Corran several seconds to recognize his call sign.

"Nemesis one reporting."

A pleasurable vibration pulsated over his dick within the cage making Corran feel good.

"Nemesis One, you are ordered to do a flyby of the freighter that just jumped into the system. Report your findings."

"Vectoring now." Corran confirmed. Another vibration washed over his dick stirring his penis further into erection. As he approached the craft he recognized it as the Hounds Tooth. His pulse immediately quickened and his face became hot.

Bossk!

Corran activated his comm. "Craft reads as the Hounds Tooth. Permission to engage?" Fury filled Corran. He couldn't recall why he hated this ship and it's owner.

The comm responded. "Permission granted Nemesis One. Engage at will."

Corran angled in starting for the hyperdrive. He laced the engines with two quad bursts which burned right through the plating before the craft knew he was there. Corran continued to circle lacing the craft with shot after shot. As he poured emerald energy into the vessel, he felt his arousal continue to grow as more pleasurable sensations pulsed around his dick.

The power in the Hound's Tooth flickered and died. He continued to pour on the shots until the craft was an unrecognizable piece of floating debris.

Pleasure washed over Corran. As he circled his handiwork he felt his dick begin to erupt cum inside the cage. Corran felt immense satisfaction. As he finished he began scanning his scopes hoping another enemy would jump into the system.

Corran participated in several more missions. During this time he came to realize he was in a simulator and he remembered he was captured by Isard. Once he reached that clarity through the drugs he was under he refused to continue flying.

Isard had him taken from the simulator, stripped of his flight suit and taken to the recreation room. There he was secured to the wall facing it. Isard entered the room shortly there after. She walked up next to Corran and grabbed his face to twist his head to the side.

"Remember this, you do not want to displease me." She showed him the wookie size dildo she then strapped onto herself. Then taking up a position behind him, she began to penetrate him and thrust. She kept a hand wrapped around this throat while she fucked him.

Tears welled up in Corran's eyes as he endured this degrading punishment. The only thing that kept him from full on crying was knowing he had struck a nerve with Isard.

Then interrogations began. He was pumped with veratburim, a drug that induced victims into telling the truth. Corran found he couldn't resist the compulsion to answer truthfully, but he did have some success giving brief answers.

I can only withhold information from her if she doesn't ask me for it. The fewer details I give her the better.

Isard spent hours asking about Rogue Squadron, their operating protocol, the pilots, their habits, weaknesses, etc. She asked about the Rebels command structure, but truthfully most of Corran's interaction came through Wedge and most of what he knew consisted of pilot gossip.

12