Star Wars: Captured by Ysanne Isard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked her way through his personal life, spending hours going over everything that had ever embarrassed him. She took delight in the dressing down Corran's Corellian Security Trainers had put him through. Back during his training, Corran had visited a cantina at one point with several friends. One of his instructors, a female officer, caught him out of uniform. Under compulsion from the drugs, Corran revealed everything.

"Officer Joelle busted me for not having my civilian uniform on that night. I had assumed since I wasn't on the force yet I didn't have to wear it."

"And how did she punish you?"

"First she got everyone's attention and announced my error." Corran felt his dick begin to stiffen. He wanted to cover up, but his hands remained fastened to the chair. "Then she proceeded to pull every article of clothing off me. When I protested, she stated that if I wasn't going to wear proper uniform I might as well wear nothing. She threatened to have me kicked out if I didn't comply."

Isard watched his dick rise to full attention. "So she stripped you. Right there in the cantina, in front of everyone."

Corran felt his face flush red. "In front of everyone."

"What happened next? Tell me everything."

Reluctantly Corran continued. "She confiscated my clothes. She positioned me against the bar and began spanking my ass. When she finished, she ordered me to never be caught out of uniform again."

"I imagine the bar crowd loved seeing an up and coming Corsec officer stripped and spanked."

Corran nodded. "The laughter was deafening. I had to call a speeder to take me home. I never went back to that cantina again."

"Did you rise to full attention like you have now?"

Corran wanted to deny that he had, but the drugs compelled him to close his eyes and nod in affirmation.

"You find your own nudity arousing."

Corran struggled to deny but his mouth wouldn't form the words. He began to sweat. Then he felt her hand reach out and wrap itself around his shaft. His eyes snapped open.

"I thought you were supposed to be torturing me?"

"Only if you fail me. Any pleasure you experience will come from my hand." She began to work her hand up and down his shaft. Corran wanted to resist, but he found his body rebelling against his mind and responding to her touch.

"Just think, here you are. Naked. No uniform in sight. Your whole body on display for me. No hair except what I left on your head. I'm going to keep you naked. I will arrange to have a life support system installed on a fighter so that you can also fly naked for me."

Corran hated how his body was enjoying her touch.

She would vary between slow strokes and fast ones. Sometimes she focuses just on the tip of his dick with her fingers. She cradled his balls. Corran felt the sensations building. He resisted but continued to feel himself creeping closer to the edge.

For what seemed an eternity he felt himself ready to explode but he continued fighting to keep himself in check. Finally he yelled as his dick began pouring out all the fluids he had been holding back.

Fuck. Why does my body have to enjoy this so much?

Corran couldn't believe how much juices his body produced. Isard continued to milk him until the flow finally ended. His chest and face were covered. Then as was her ritual, she fastened the cage back around his dick.

As she left the room, the storm troopers came in and escorted Corran back to his cell. Corran blushed with shame as he was led covered in his own cum past guards until he was safely back in his cell.

Every day Corran would face hours of interrogation. When he withheld answers he experienced Isard's displeasure. She would whip him across his ass. Send shocks through his cock cage. Corran suffered under her assault. At the end of each session she would remove the cage and work his dick with her hand until he splattered cum all over himself.

Corran wondered how he had enough sexual stamina to keep up every day.

The veratburim must be affecting my sexual drive! That or she's including boosters in my food to keep me stimulated.

Corran wondered if anyone else was kept in the same facility or even receiving the same treatment as he was. He vowed to continue resisting as much as he could.

12