All Comments on 'Star Wars: Dark Angel Unleashed'

by Wltdnfaded

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
firstkntfirstkntabout 20 years ago
Awesome

The best I've read coming from the Star Wars Universe... now I know this may be asking a bit much, but perhaps a sequel of some sort, just because it's so good...

Cactus JackCactus Jackabout 20 years ago
Excellent

Brilliantly written, with a real sense of the SW universe that is so sadly lacking from much of the fiction in that genre. Some great description, excellent dialogue and genuine twists - this story does not go where you expect it to, and is all the better for it. I would love to read about what happens to Lylla on Corusant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great SW Short

I thought your story was very well written and kept mostly true to form with the SW universe. Ive read almost every SW book they've made and i Thought your story was pretty up to par with most. Excellent job, Ill be waiting for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Incredible faithfulness to Vader's characterizatio

I can't believe how well you made your erotic story fit with the normally PG-rated Star Wars universe. The way your story explored a side of Vader we could never expect to see in an official Star Wars work is astounding.

super_sonikkusuper_sonikkuover 19 years ago
Awesome ...

Far better than the Star Wars prequels, anyway. I really hope to see a sequel to this. Much better than many of the novels and written with a great sense of style.

SithPrincessSithPrincessover 19 years ago
Breathless ...

This story left me short of breath - Wltdnfaded has done a wonderful job capturing the essence of Lord Vader. Hoping to see more from this author (and perhaps more of Lylla?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

And best of all, she got off the Death Star before Red Squadron got lucky. This opens up room for a sequel.....

LKinkoLKinkoover 19 years ago
Another excellence!

It only took me a minute to see Vader differently from how he is portrayed in the movies because you’d captured my attention from the first page. I’d also enjoyed Lylla. Love her. Any chance of more stories from you about Lylla and/or Lylla and Vader? After all she had been branded as ‘Vader’s’. I hope so!

I’m also disappointed that you only have two stories posted so far. You got to write more and post, please!

dledensdledensover 19 years ago
Outstanding story

Nothing short of outstanding. This story is well filled out. Not just the sex scene but all of the elements of the story were well fleshed out. Perhaps in the future this author could write a novel or at least longer stories. I sincerely hope to see more of this author's work.

Kara SenecalKara Senecalabout 19 years ago
Finally!!!

It's about freaking time that I found a good Vader fic! Thabnk you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
All the best!

Brilliantly written story. Hope u win!

sonja_bluesonja_blueabout 19 years ago
Wow...

I've been in love with Vader for years, but I never figured it out... Absolutely wonderful. Please keep writing!

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
You Appealed to my Dark Side

I'm not an avid fan, but you captured the feeling of the Dark Side of Star Wars. You gave us a new anti-heroine to root for. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Revenge of the Sith: Give Us More

This has been one of my favorite stories on this site. Now with the "Revenge of the Sith" out, it was even more compelling to read this. Excellent writing. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding!

Pure genius! The best Star Wars fic I have ever seen! I was enslaved by your writing from the first words. You have changed my perception of Darth Vader and the Sith - for which I thank you. Perhaps the Dark Side lets us explore the Dark Side of our sexuality too? Write more, I look forward to reading more submissions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Damn!

Oh my goodneess. Freakin awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It had me crying by the end of it

I am a fan of Star Wars, and even though this is an erotic story I could not help but be in tears by the end of it, it captures the essence of the Star Wars universe perfectly, not only that it showed Vader as what he really was: a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A True Story

Many times I've read a story where the characters are little more than stereotypical male or female faces in whatever setting and a quick, shallow sexual romp. This is quite different. You've given both Lylla and Vader a strong depth to their character development, which (IMHO) makes the everything else that much more gratifying. Helps immensely in becoming immersed in the story instead of an indifferent outsider looking in. I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding read. Very, very well done.

I've not read anything nearly as well crafted as this in quite a while. Delicately crafted, the story moved along, and had all of the needed elements for a satisfying read. Thank you for your quality of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

LOVED IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

You sucked me in and made me feel like I WAS Vader! Gave me a hell of a boner, and I'm 72! Thank you, keep up the good work. (Of course I can see that there are sequels, since I didn't find this until 2017, here's hoping you continue with the series.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous