Star Wars: Employee Benefits

Story Info
Black Krrsantan discovers a perk of working for Boba Fett.
5.1k words
4.59
7.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers

The halls of the palace were quiet, a welcome change from the streets of Mos Espa. Drash padded down the corridor, towards the refresher, the middle-of-the-night need to pee rearing its pesky head.

I should've gone with a cybernetic bladder along with the arm...

Although Jabba had made sure his personal quarters were opulent and spacious, those of his underlings were not so generously laid out. The room she had claimed for her own still had more space, however, than any room she had slept in prior. And despite the fact that she still had to share the refresher, it was a much more pleasant experience considering said refresher was kept tidy and clean by droids, unlike the refreshers of Mos Espa.

Alas, the refresher was in use, the red occupancy light standing out starkly in the shadowy corridor.

"Hurry up," she growled, rapping her knuckles on the side of the door. "I have to piss."

Silence followed.

She waited, shifting from foot to foot. With potential release so close, the pressure in her bladder rose, her body sensing proximity to the refresher.

"Come on, it's late, I want to go back to bed, hurry up!"

More silence followed.

"I don't want to have to go downstairs, it's a long trip, hurry the fuck up!"

The door slid open.

Black Krrsantan loomed over her, vicious scowl on his face.

Her eyes widened, and she took an involuntary step back.

"Cool. Uh, you're done, good."

He did not budge, his dark eyes fixed on her, his massive frame filling the doorway.

"Can you move?" she asked, doing her best to stay polite even as the pressure mounted on her bladder.

His lip curled, but he stayed silent.

"Come on, let me in," she grunted, trying to slip past him, his broad bulk impossible to squeeze by. "Move, damn it!"

He moved quicker than she could react.

His hand lashed out to close around her throat, and she was lifted off her feet, hoisted up like a sack of meilooruns, just as suddenly slammed against the wall. Her cry of surprise was cut off by his cruel fingers pressing into her skin. Drash thrashed desperately, whacking at his forearm, even her cybernetic arm not nearly strong enough to affect his grip on her.

"We're...on the same side," she managed to croak.

He leaned forward, eyes flashing dangerously, and then roared in her face, the powerful sound almost like a physical blow, sending a shudder of fright along her body. The only response she could muster was a pitiful whimper.

And then he let go, dropping her to the floor. She landed in a heap, gasping for air, trembling from the fear. His size was even more imposing with her on the floor, drawing another whimper from her.

His lip curled again as he stepped over her and strode out into the corridor.

Drash hurried to use the refresher, having barely managed to stop from pissing herself.

What surprised her, however, after she was done, was that she was wet.

Not just wet. Drenched. Soaked.

Her mind flashed back to moments before, when Krrsantan had roared in her face. She shuddered at the memory, but as she remembered it, she realized there had been a definite jolt of something besides fear. The obvious part of the experience, the fear and surprise, had won precedence in her mind at the time. But being pinned against the wall by a Wookiee, helpless against his might, had proven to be an unexpected aphrodisiac. Her sex was a mess of juices, easily accepting a finger, idly pushed inside at another round of reminiscing, this time thinking about that roar, the power therein, the ferocity directed entirely at her. She could not stop herself from moaning. A second finger joined the first, and she plunged the duo deep. Her hips jumped up from the seat as she masturbated energetically, her cybernetic arm moving to let her other hand grope her breasts through her top.

Two thoughts ran through her mind as she fingerfucked herself.

I wonder how his hands would feel on me...and how he would feel inside me...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Drash felt her heartbeat quicken at the sight of Krrsantan at the dining room table. The imposing Wookiee had several full plates in front of him, his rifle resting against his chair.

It was late in the palace, with everyone else either in their quarters, or out on a mission. Which meant no one else was in the room besides her and the bounty hunter.

Meanwhile, I'm on a mission of my own.

"Someone's hungry," she commented idly, the casual tone of voice hiding her pounding heart.

The Wookiee grunted noncommittally. She sat at the table, and put her feet up, her tight shorts showing off plenty of leg. His attention stayed entirely on the food.

Until she reached out to snag a piece of fruit off the plate closest to her.

His snarl made her swallow in nervous excitement. Those eyes fixed on her, the disapproving annoyance there doing nothing to quell that excitement. Her hand hung in the air, inches from the plate.

"What, you're don't share?" she snarked, reaching forward again.

He reached out himself and snagged her arm by the wrist. His grip felt like durasteel around her skin. Her heartbeat picked up along with the excitement. His fingers squeezed pointedly. She bit back a moan, her nipples stiffening underneath her loose top.

Her other hand reached out, quicker this time, and snatched a piece of fruit. He snarled again, the sound louder, more visceral, of outrage rather than annoyance. Amusement surfaced through her excitement.

"It's just a piece of fruit," she said, biting into it.

He growled at her.

"You know I don't speak Wookiee. Or whatever it's called."

He growled again and let go of her wrist.

"So," she began, after another bite of the fruit, "what happened to you to make you such an ass? You'd think working on the same side would make you friendlier."

His attention went back to the food. He sunk his teeth into a chunk of meat, tearing off a large piece.

"Is it good?" she asked, smirking. "Can I have a bite? Just a little one?"

He snarled at her again. Her thighs rubbed together, the excitement translating into lust.

"Come on, Blackie, just a little one."

His eyes flared, a dangerous gleam appearing in them.

"Or do you prefer Santi? Everyone has a nickname. I won't-"

The Wookiee lunged at her before she could react, grabbing her by the hair, hauling her from her seat and across to his side of the table. She squealed, taken by surprise, dropping the piece of fruit. With a sweep of his other arm, Krrsantan cleared the table, the plates clattering to the floor.

In seconds, she was staring up at him, her legs hanging off the edge of the table, his fist with a firm grip on her dark brown hair. A mewl spilled unbidden from her lips.

He leaned forward and sniffed at her.

He's smelling me?

Another sniff followed.

...can he smell how turned on I am?

He took her top in both hands, and unceremoniously tore the fabric in two, the speed of his movements again catching her off guard. She moaned as he ogled her bare breasts, rising and falling to her shallow gasps, the small, pink nipples stiff and needy.

His hands moved to her shorts next, fingers curling under the waistband. Her next breath cut short, and she moaned again, the excitement rising higher, the lust along with it.

A strong tug tore her shorts off, the scraps fluttering around her. Her next moan was louder, her body now fully exposed to him, his expression of malevolent desire practically pinning her to the table with its intensity.

He reached out, moving slower now, letting her track his hand. The black-furred paw landed on one of her breasts, taking an assertive hold, the stiff nipple met with warm fur. She bit her lip, appreciating how his ebony fur complemented her pale skin.

All he did was grope her, soon switching over to her other breast.

"Is this...all you've got?" she asked, hoping to spur him on.

He snarled, immediately turning her forced smirk into a wide-eyed, slightly fearful pout. His hand squeezed, and then he flicked her nipple, drawing a gasp from her. She squirmed on the table, legs still hanging partly off, her vulnerable sex drenched, revealed for his gaze even as he ignored it.

Despite the glorious roughness of his hand on her breasts, she managed to marshal some attitude, again hoping to provoke him.

"I've got more than tits, you know...unless you don't know. Maybe you've never actually been with a human woman before."

He ignored her, switching from one breast to the other, digging his fingers into the pert flesh. Her little gasp drew a reaction, however, a soft grunt, seemingly of approval. He flicked at her nipple again, and as she gasped again, he circled it with his thumb, pressing down on the sensitive nub. That steady touch send a shiver along her figure. She spread her legs, further showing off the slick petals of her sex, wordlessly demanding he pay it attention.

But he just continued to grope her. Having his rude paws all over her chest delighted her, but she ached for him to claim more of her body.

"Don't you want to fuck me, Blackie?" she asked, feeling the burn of shame at how pitiful she sounded, her voice loud in the quiet room, the words trembling from her heightened arousal.

He growled, his thumb landing on her nipple again. His other hand finally joined in the action, squeezing at her other breast, the addition quite welcome despite her spiraling need. She stared up at him, finding a tinge of amusement in his eyes.

The bastard...he's toying with me.

A surge of annoyance tempered her need.

I'm not going to give in that easily.

"Fine," she murmured, summoning some attitude again. "Take your time."

He moved then, leaning down to land a kiss on her stomach. She started in surprise, but purred happily, reaching down to twine her fingers into his fur, again enjoying the complementary colors and textures, his dark to her pale, his shaggy to her smooth.

His path brought him to her sex, but he bypassed it, ending up at her thigh. He captured a swath of that flesh in his teeth. She moaned, a thrill accompanying the pain that sprung up. His teeth nipped, and his lips sucked, the combination sending shivers over her nakedness.

Her sex was utterly drenched, but he continued to ignore it, switching thighs, sinking his teeth into her skin. She whined, enjoying more of those thrills even as she arched her back and bucked her hips, demanding wordlessly again that he show her sex attention.

But he just kept sucking and biting at her thighs.

You motherfucker...

The flesh there was soon well-reddened, shining with his saliva, dotted with toothmarks. Her hands were both gripping his fur now, but she could not budge him one single inch.

"Come on, Blackie," she groaned in frustration. "I think you've had enough of my thighs."

He bit down harder on a mouthful, making her yelp. The squeal bled into a mewl. A shiver ran over her from the delight of that pain.

Motherfucker...

His hands had been on her hips the whole time, keeping her in place. Now, they squeezed, adding more delight, discomfort rather than pain, but still reminders of his strength and his control of this situation.

He sucked softly at her thigh, growling around the swath of skin.

I won't give in that easily...

"You dragged me over here just to grope and bite me?"

He took his mouth off her.

"If I wanted that I could've-"

He roared in her face, the visceral power practically smacking her in the face.

"Fuck me," she whimpered, any resistance immediately annihilated by the show of force. "Fuck me, please, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, please!"

He stood and yanked off his codpiece, letting it clatter to the floor with the plates.

Her eyes widened as his cock sprang forth.

"Dank fucking farrik!"

She ogled that beast, eyes tracing along every inch of the thick shaft, watching a subtle throb run along it.

"I don't know if it'll fit inside me," she murmured. "But I need to find out."

He took hold of her hips, bringing the tip up to her sex, rubbing it all over. Her neediness surged with its heat practically thrumming off onto her folds.

"Please, Krrsantan, take me..."

She squirmed on the table, kept from moving too much by his grip on her hips.

"Please...take me...I'm begging you, please, I need to find out..."

He thrust hard.

Her eyes bugged from their sockets. A weak grunt spilled from her.

Fuck...

And then the delayed sensation struck.

She screamed, feeling that monstrous slab deep inside her, stretching her out, forcing her channel to yield. Along with the acute sensation came boundless pleasure and undeniable delight, the former physical, the latter psychological, combining to form a dangerously thrilling elixir.

His hand closed around her neck. The scream trailed off into halting gasps, but as she found herself unable to draw in air, the gasps were quickly replaced by whimpers.

He drew his hips back, slowly, steadily, carefully, making sure she could feel every ridge and bump on his shaft. The whimpers died down as well, leaving her silent, her eyes still bugging from their sockets. A strong rush sent a series of shudders cascading along her.

The retreat stopped with just that head keeping her slit open. He glared down at her, squeezing at her neck. Light-headedness set in, only adding to her building pleasure. She stared back at him, drinking in the savage passion on his face.

He slammed his hips forward.

Her mouth opened in a silent scream. She came, jerking and bucking wildly, held in place by just his hands on her. Her channel clenched and seized, bathing his cock in plentiful juices. He eased up on her throat, but she could barely make any noises beyond instinctive gasps.

Through the haze of orgasm, the blissful ecstasy flowing through her, she felt him draw back again.

The next thrust sent her into another orgasm, right on the heels of the first.

And then he was fucking her, pounding viciously into her soaked cunt, growling and huffing, summoning a brutal effort to lay into her. All she could do was tremble and gasp, unable to breathe easily, the rough impacts hammering the air from her lungs, the swirling pleasure making concentration difficult.

The hand at her throat moved to her breast. Krrsantan made good use of his handfuls of her, the grips at her hip and breast providing leverage for his thrusts.

Drash stared up at him, eyes struggling to focus, mindlessly appreciating his strength and enthusiasm. The intensity of having her cunt aggressively skewered pushed any thoughts of self-preservation from her mind. There was no hesitation on her end, no defiance, no attitude, only that trembling and gasping.

The table shook from his thrusts, and so did her body, her legs flailing, her breasts bouncing, her hair fluttering, her fingernails scraping at the table. More ecstasy arrived for her, juices gushing out messily onto his plunging cock. Her head swum from that ecstasy, overriding any other sensation but the simplicities of pleasure and pain.

The former was centered in her cunt, the silken snugness of her channel stretched out and pounded deep, such impalement a satisfying onslaught, coupled with the twin psychological rushes of submission and helplessness.

The latter was prevalent where his hands mauled her. Krrsantan was not gentle with his groping, leaving her pale flesh reddened and bruised. His thrusts battered her, the assault just as uncomfortable as it was delightful, the two far from diametrically opposed in her mind. Soreness cropped up quickly, at her thighs, her stomach, her breasts, her hips, her core where the head of his cock drubbed relentlessly.

She whimpered softly, the sound drowned out by his harsh growls. Accompanying that bestial chorus was the wet splatter of her squelching juices, the stream sticking to her thighs and matting down the fur around his cock, and the hard slap of his heavy balls against her taint.

The pounding of his shaft into her body worked at her mind as well, eroding thoughts of anything other than weathering the brunt of his lust. She just laid back on the table, happy to provide a snug sheath, staring up at him, sometimes peeking in between her legs to watch him pumping back and forth.

Soon, his growls became snarls, each one answered by an instinctive, meek mewl from her. The pace grew furious and frenetic, the rhythm breaking down into sharp jabs spearing into her. His hands tightened on her, her nerves burning from the sparks of added pain.

A roar cut through the room, sending shivers along her abused figure. He slammed himself to the balls inside her, the sacks smacking into her taint, smushed there as he ground against her slit, making sure he was as deep as possible. Her eyes widened at the feeling of her clutching channel reamed open and stretched out, every inch of his massive shaft buried in her tender sex, commanding her attention.

His cock strained, and then heat blossomed inside her as he came. The spurts were powerful, her belly clenching around each one, the potent flood surging through her. His roar dwindled, his hands squeezing harder at her hips. She moaned lewdly, another bout of ecstasy coming over her from the glorious sensation of those potent bursts drenching her womb. Her eyes were drawn to her stomach, watching its subtle clenches. More spurts followed, adding to the sea of semen inside her. She reached down numbly to caress across her midriff, imagining that the smooth, trim swath of flesh might swell from the prodigiousness of his load.

Krrsantan kept himself buried to the balls, ensuring every drop was emptied into her depths. Thanks to his grip on her, she was left unable to move beyond weak squirming, pinned in place by his hands and cock.

The spurts eventually died down, slowly but surely diminishing, until his orgasm had run its course. He growled, with contentment instead of anger. Her own latest orgasm bled into afterglow, and she sighed happily, luxuriating in the warmth suffusing her womb.

His cock slid back, its thickness keeping her channel stretched through that retreat. The ridged flesh teased her insides, offering more pleasure on the way out. She reached down, finding stickiness oozing around the shaft, his load already starting to seep out.

The head slipped from her. She winced at the emptiness, almost painful thanks to her body having grown accustomed to that monstrous length occupying it. More stickiness oozed out, her fingers dipping into the flow, the creamy seed clinging to them. As he sat down heavily, she slumped back on the table. Her fingers collected a few strands of seed and brought them to her mouth. An exquisite muskiness hit her taste buds, drawing an appreciative purr from her. She sent her fingers back to her slit. The burgeoning hunger for more of that muskiness was quickly sated, and then some, as she found copious streams, the gooey load dribbling forth from her cunt, some of the strands forming a puddle on the table.

It's a good thing Wookiees can't get humans pregnant.

She gulped down mouthful after mouthful, shivering with delight at her own shamelessness. Plenty of his seed still coated her insides, a warmth she could feel steadily leaking out.

...can Wookiees get humans pregnant?

Soon, although there were still sticky streams oozing from her stretched slit, she simply laid back on the table again, stretching out, a satisfying soreness setting her nerves abuzz. The portions of it at her breasts and hips ensured there would be bruises there to mar her pale skin.

They'll give me some color.

A few more minutes passed. A peek at Krrsantan showed him eating, a drumstick in hand. She laughed, rolling her eyes in bemusement, letting her head slump down onto the table to rest for a little while longer.

majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers
12