Star Wars: Employee Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll just rest here before going back upstairs...

Her attempted rest was cut short a few minutes later.

A scraping sound cut through the quiet room, followed by a growl. She looked up to see Krrsantan standing over her. His cock was hard again.

Fuck...

The soreness along her figure proved a pitiful deterrent.

"Take me. Please...again...as many times as you want..."

He hauled her off the table.

The cold floor met her bare back, and he was staring down at her. That ferocious gaze drew a mewl from her. She let her legs spread wide, showing off her sex, the abundant streams of semen still burbling forth, mingling with new juices.

"Pound me into the floor, Krrsantan, please...just take me..."

He crouched over her, and grabbed her by the calves, spreading her legs even further, pushing them back against her shoulders, her hips twinging from his rough handling. Her slim figure was again left vulnerable to his desires.

His cock twitched as he lined it up to her sex, the slit flowering open so the head could slot inside.

She bit her lip, gripped by a wanton need.

He sheathed his shaft in one brutal thrust.

What would have been a shriek came out a soft grunt as her breath was forced from her lungs. She writhed, staring up at him with wild eyes, her cunt spasming around the vicious impalement.

His hips drew back.

He glared down at her, his lip curling in a furious sneer.

"Please," she mewled, the moment she recovered enough to talk.

His hips slammed down, driving from head to balls, a nasty squish sounding from his cock squelching through her juices.

Another grunt spilled out, her eyes rolling in their sockets, a strong trembling cascading along her.

His hips drew back again.

The next thrust came seconds later, leaving her again torn entirely open around him.

She came too, gushing helplessly onto his cock. Instead of a grunt, a weak, strained whimper fell from her. The ecstasy roiled through her, leaving her dumbstruck on the floor, mindless to everything but the moment.

His hips drew back again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The room was quiet again, the cries, snarls, and lewd smack of flesh-on-flesh having calmed.

The lust had not entirely calmed, however.

Drash moaned, running her tongue up his cock, appreciating every little ridge and bump, eyes fixed on Krrsantan and the pleasure reflected back to her from his gaze. The shaft twitched, still hard, even after he had fucked her several times, each time finishing inside her, pumping her full of his seed. One hand was closed around the base, while the other was in between her thighs, caressing at her sex, the pink folds utterly swamped with spent semen, the sticky flow oozing along her skin. Satisfying soreness throbbed all over her, redness and bruises scattered here and there.

Her knees pressed into the floor, adding to that soreness, but she barely paid attention, perfectly happy to lick and lap along his length, tasting the subtle sweetness of her own juices coating it. He growled, staring down at her, holding a fistful of her hair, but not controlling or guiding her.

Two fingers sunk into her stretched slit, squelching through the cum clogging her cunt. She lapped her way up to the head, and then took it into her lips. A splash of saltiness hit her tongue, his precum flowing again. Her other hand stroked slowly up, eventually meeting her lips. The sucking and stroking complemented each other, offering him more pleasure. She shivered, working her fingers deeper, curling them in her channel.

His hand pressed on her head, forcing her to take in more of him. The ridged meat slid over her tongue, saliva already starting to collect around it, the thickness helping keep her lips stretched wide. The pressure kept up. Her lips sank down, inch after inch pushing into her mouth. Soon, the head tickled her throat, drawing a gag from her. He tugged at her hair, bringing her back up. Her eyes watered slightly, but she did not move or show any complaints. Saliva spilled from her lips, trickling down the dark flesh, leaving gleaming streaks there.

He waited a few seconds, and then pressed down, forcing another inch into her mouth. A shudder washed over her as she gagged again, tongue wriggling enthusiastically on the underside of his shaft. She gazed up at him through tears threatening to fall.

More pressure followed. The head nudged into the entrance to her throat. Another gag followed, and her tears fell. Her fingers worked quicker, squishing through the sticky seed in her channel.

He tugged back at her hair, dragging her off his shaft.

"Hopefully I get enough practice so I can take it all," she purred, rubbing her face against it. "You deserve to be balls-deep in my throat."

He slapped it onto her cheek. She squealed, actually knocked onto her heels by the impact. Another slap followed on her other cheek, and then a third straight onto her nose. The second slap also knocked her back a bit, but his grip on her hair kept her from moving too far away. When the third landed, she took a quick sniff, taking in the luxurious muskiness of his scent.

The shaft slid along her face, smearing saliva and precum all over it. She moaned, letting her tongue slip out to flick against it, pumping her fingers harder.

His balls bumped into her lips, and she opened them wide.

The ripe flavor hit her tongue, making her moan again. She slurped happily, enjoying her treat. Krrsantan grunted, pressing on her head to force her face right into those leathery sacks. His shaft sat on her nose and forehead, practically thrumming onto her skin, its powerful presence thrilling.

Her hand moved along it in long, steady strokes. More precum seeped forth, meeting those strokes, adding to the lubrication. Her fingers did their best to match that rhythm inside her. She kept her lips and tongue working on his testicles, her saliva dribbling all over, awash with that ripe flavor.

He let her indulge, simply keeping her face pressed against them. The mess of sweat and tears smeared across her face was soon worsened by the precum leaking from his cock. Along with it came a steady access to his musk, from his shaft pressed right up against her nose, letting her inhale it with every breath.

The sensations combined with her fingers helped push her into another orgasm. Her sore cunt clutched at her fingers, sending out more juices, turning the flow of cum into a slurry of bodily fluids. She nuzzled against his throbbing shaft as she slurped eagerly at his balls.

Those throbs grew stronger.

He tugged her off her treat and aimed his cock at her face, replacing her hand with his. The fingers stuffed in her cunt kept curling and working, sending her towards another round of ecstasy. Her other hand, now left unoccupied, moved to a breast, harshly squeezing, doing her best to mimic the way he had handled her. The pale skin was already well-bruised, but the soreness was among the many delights of the moment. His hand sped up, sliding along the gleaming shaft.

"Fucking drench me," she urged breathlessly, staring up at him, licking her lips.

The first spurt erupted across her mouth. She flinched, and then let her tongue peek out for a taste. The second smacked along her nose, the scent of cum hitting her hard right after. Her fingers pumped vigorously. The third lanced onto an eye, the lid closing just in time, the streak reaching across her eyebrow. Krrsantan rumbled low in his throat, his eyes flaring, his other hand keeping her in place.

More spurts arced all over her face. She closed her other eye, and kept her mouth open, catching a few bursts there, finding more of that wonderful flavor. The hot splatters offered a gooey baptism, the warm semen clinging luxuriously to her skin, the streaks reaching her hairline, matting down the brown locks. Another orgasm wracked her figure, drawing a coo from her, leaving her shuddering on her knees.

For the final spurts, he nudged the head in between her lips, giving her them straight to the tongue. She let the puddle of spunk settle there, not swallowing. The head slipped back, the final dribble trickling down over her chin. One eye had been left unencumbered by cum, so she opened it, wanting to see the look on his face.

Smirking saucily, she opened her mouth wide, and swished the spunk around, letting it slosh, coating her gums and teeth. His growl of satisfaction and look of appreciation made her giggle.

She gulped the spunk down, the creamy mouthful such a delicious treat.

"I wouldn't've thought Wookiee cum would taste good..."

He growled.

She tried to stand, but ended up back on the floor, her shaky legs giving out quickly.

"Carry me to bed?" she asked, feeling a sudden exhaustion wash over her, the lustfulness starting to dissipate.

He growled again.

"Unless you're not done. Hell, take me to bed and fuck me there. Keep going as long as you need to."

He leaned down and hoisted her into his arms. His fur was soft and shaggy, and his easy strength provided security and comfort. She nuzzled closer to him as he strode from the room.

That exhaustion crept further over her on the way upstairs. By the time they reached her quarters, sleep beckoned. She yawned, wincing at a twinge of soreness, that soreness bringing a lewd pride with it.

The door to her quarters swished open. Her bed met her back, a far cry from the rigid pallets she had grown used to on the streets of Mos Espa.

She looked up at him, spreading her legs, running a hand over her belly to caress her cum-blasted folds.

"You can stay if you want...even if I pass out, just keep going..."

He growled, and then reached for the blanket, tossing it over her.

"Well...then tomorrow we should pick up where we left off..."

He nodded, already turning to leave.

"Good. Maybe you can come in and wake me up with a quick screw."

He growled again, this time over his shoulder as he slipped from her room.

She stretched out, feeling all sorts of soreness pop up across her figure, sleep approaching despite it, her eyes drifting shut.

I might have to ask Boba if I can use his bacta tank...but that was definitely worth it.

12