Star Wars Equilibrium Ch. 07

Story Info
Traveling to Nal Hutta three heroes seek to save the Jedi.
4.5k words
4
1.2k
00

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 07: Liberation

As Zaldun slowly woke, he took in his surroundings. He was in a cabin on Ye's ship on his way to rescue the Jedi that had been captured by the Hutts, one of these captured Jedi was Ye's twin sister Tian. That would be happening soon enough, but now he was enjoying laying in bed with his arms wrapped around Vardisperi's naked body his side as she slept, his other arm was wrapped around the nude form of Vardisperi's doppelganger Impinda, an exact duplicate formed by Vardisperi through the force.

Both Vardisperi and Impinda slowly blinked awake at the same time. "Good morning my love." Zaldun said in a soft voice, "How did you sleep."

"Very well, but even in my dreams there were two of me." Vardisperi answered.

"That makes sense, your subconscious is now taking care of keeping Impinda formed." Zaldun said, "As much as I would enjoy just laying here like this all day, we should get dressed and prepare."

Vardisperi groaned as she got up to get dressed. Both her and Zaldun put on the dark robes that would make them look the part of the Sith they were pretending to be. Impinda put on the robes that Vardisperi had first worn when she had been captured. These robes were burned and torn from the conflict with Heres, it helped sell the idea that she was a captive Jedi.

Once everyone was dressed the three went into the ship's galley where Ye was already eating breakfast. "Morning, I've got a favor to ask of you two." Said Ye.

"Morning, what can we do for you?" asked Zaldun.

"Whatever happened in your room last night, I felt it. It was as if there was a fire in my body and the only way to quench it was to pleasure myself. I'm not asking you to stop making love, just to be mindful that others are affected by what's going on." Ye said.

A look of comprehension crept across Zaldun' face as he said, "I apologize, we haven't been around Force sensitives since the academy. From now on we will shield the room before we begin."

Ye grinned, "Thanks, I enjoyed the ride but it was like being pulled in a rip tide. Now eat quickly we will be landing shortly."

Vardisperi had been used to being treated differently because she was a Jedi, but the way everyone on Nal Hutta acted around her when they thought she was a Sith was entirely new. It was fortunate that her face was hidden by her hood, otherwise they would see the silent laughter brightening her face every time someone tripped over themselves to get out of her way.

Their escort led them from the hangar to a small transport that brought them to the palace of Borvo the Hutt. Ye led the way up the steps followed by Zaldun and Vardisperi, with Impinda following putting on a show of occasionally stumbling and struggling to right herself as if she had been weakened by a disconnection from the Force.

Ye was the first one to step into the throne room of the palace, with a bow to the blue skinned Hutt she said, "Borvo I present Darth Ligurio and Lady Tentiga."

As Zaldun and Vardisperi stepped into the room Borvo said, "Welcome honored guests, I have looked forward to your arrival ever since Ye informed me of your desire to make a personal visit. I have prepared a feast tonight in your honor."

"I look forward to it." Zaldun stated, "And I have brought you a gift as well." With a wave of his hand Impinda was pushed into the room struggling to keep herself from falling. "I captured this Jedi and thought that she would make a beautiful addition to your collection."

Borvo laughed with a deep guttural laugh and said, "We will have her cleaned and redressed, she can be the entertainment at the feast." He waved to a pair of guards that grabbed Impinda under each arm and carried her off.

Zaldun and Vardisperi were given a tour of the factory where the Force suppressing serum was produced. Borvo himself led the tour and showed them every aspect with pride. They had a light lunch half way through the tour, and over lunch Zaldun asked many questions about the facility's capabilities and where they kept the instructions for producing the serum. Everything was housed in the one building, Borvo informed them that if their needs grew there was a munitions storage next to the factory that could be cleaned out and turned into a second factory.

The tour had given Zaldun an idea of how to put a stop to the serum as they rescued the Jedi. While they had been on the tour, Vardisperi had also been experiencing Impinda's preparations for the feast. The two guards carried her to a large room next to the throne room, they set her down just outside the door and knocked. At first she thought that Ye had been the one who opened the door from the other side, but Ye was with Vardisperi and Zaldun starting the tour.

The Mirialan was told by the guards to clean Impinda up and get her ready for the evening's feast before shoving Impinda at her. The green skinned woman caught Impinda as she stumbled into the room, "It's alright I've got you." She said gently as she kicked the door shut.

Impinda looked around the linen lined walls of the room, it wasn't the jail cell that she had expected this room was exquisite. There was a large pool sized bath in the center of the room in which a few women of different species were washing. A dark blue skinned Twi'lek stood in the bath washing her head tails, the black tribal tattoos contrasted the red skin of a Zabrak who was sitting on the edge of the bath scrubbing her horns, and the orange skin of a Togruta glistened as she rose out of the water her red breasts were covered only by the white and blue lekku falling off her head.

"Are you all Jedi?" Impinda asked.

Behind her the Mirialan said, "Yes we're all like you, Jedi that have been cut off from the force. Borvo had us pulled out of the dungeon to clean and prepare to entertain at the feast tonight. We will help you prepare as well, if you perform poorly you may become the object of the hunt he has planned for tomorrow."

"I heard they were hunting captured Jedi for sport, I just didn't want to believe it." Impinda said. "If the performance goes well, will there still be a hunt?"

"Yes, there are a few male Jedi still locked in the cells below. One of them will be hunted by Borvo, his guards and whoever this despicable Sith Lord is." the Mirialan said.

Impinda turned to face her and said, "Well then Tian, we will have to work quickly to make sure that doesn't happen."

Tian stepped back with a look of shock on her face. "How do you know my name."

"I know your name because aside from different facial tattoos you look just like Ye." Seeing a light in Tian's eyes Impinda continued, "She is here with me and that 'despicable Sith Lord' who is in reality no Sith at all. We have a plan, but this hunt changes when we make our move."

Impinda explained the entire situation to the other women as they prepared for the feast and by the time she was finished with the story each of the other Jedi had been given a dose of the antidote she had hidden under her robes. While Tian was intrigued that Impinda was only a manifestation of the force, she seemed more interested in the idea that Jedi could love. A pounding knock and a shouting voice at the door told them the feast was beginning shortly.

As they walked into the hall where the feast was to take place Vardisperi shared everything she had learned with Zaldun and they agreed they would make their move during the feast. The food was waiting on the table when they entered the room and took their seats on the opposite side of the room from the Hutt's seat. Borvo made some speech about how the new alliance between them and himself would bring success to all involved. Vardisperi missed the content of the speech as she was preoccupied by scanning the room and describing the layout to the Jedi in the other room through Impinda. She was brought into focus by a nudge from Zaldun.

"Borvo is about to bring out the women"

Sure enough she saw the door of the preparation room open through the eyes of Impinda. The women walked out of the chamber not dressed in the slave dancer outfits that Borvo had ordered they should wear, but rather the four Jedi were fully dressed in Jedi robes. Impinda faded out of existence in order to give Vardisperi the strength and focus she would need for the coming fight.

"Removing those robes had better be part of your show." Borvo barked at them, "And I only see four of you, where is the new girl?"

"I believe I can be of assistance." Zaldun said as he and Vardisperi stood pulling out their lightsabers. "Vardisperi if you wouldn't mind, could you pull back your hood."

Vardisperi revealed her face for the first time on the planet, but Borvo didn't seem to be impressed. "Ha, she looks like the Jedi you brought it, but all you humanoids look the same to me."

"I look the same as her because she was my duplicate created through and held together by me and the Force." Vardisperi said, "And now Borvo you will pay for your crimes."

At that moment the four Jedi women leapt into the middle of the room each facing a different wall and with a force pushed slammed the guests and guards against the walls. The only individuals not moved were Zaldun, Vardisperi and Borvo.

"Now you will pay." Borvo yelled, and shouted into his communicator. "Get in here I need protection!"

Ye stepped into the room and said, "Sorry Borvo, but all communications in and out of this room have been cut off." Borvo watched in shock as Ye ran to her sister and grasped her in an embrace shared by two close people that have long been separated. When they finally let go of their hugging both their cheeks shone with tears.

Zaldun walked over to Borvo with his lightsaber outstretched pointing at the Hutt. "Borvo for your crimes against the Jedi and against all sentient life you will be put to death."

Borvo smiled as he chuckled saying, "You're no Sith, and I know how you Jedi work, I'm an unarmed captive, your code won't allow you to kill me."

"True I am not a Sith like you thought, but I'm also not merely a Jedi. I am more, I am the balance of both. You are guilty and you will pay with your life." Borvo's head fell to the floor with a soft thud as Zaldun decapitated the Hutt with a flick of his wrist.

When he turned to face the group Zaldun saw the grave resolve on the faces of everyone present, they knew what had to be done and were appreciative that they didn't have to be the one to end a life in such a manner. He addressed the group, "We should move quickly, Ye and Tian you're with me. I will need you to show me where the men are being kept. Vardisperi you take the others and use the munitions from next to the serum factory to destroy the entire production building."

Vardisperi and Zaldun shared a quick kiss before the two groups split up. Tian led the way as she, Ye, and Zaldun ran through a corridor and down several flights of stairs. The three of them had to dispatch over a dozen armed guards; Ye blasting them with her side arms, Zaldun slicing through them with his lightsaber, and Tian throwing various projectiles like bullets with the force.

The barricaded doors of the dungeon only slowed them for a moment, Zaldun and Tian each pulling a door off its hinges with the force. As the doors were pulled away Ye fired into the dungeon with a blaster in each hand, every shot hitting its mark. Guards fell to the ground and cell doors had their locks blasted away. The three stepped into the dungeon and were greeted by the tired voice of a Caucasian Zabrak who was stepping out of his cell. "Tian, how did you, who is, what's going on?"

"Ensis, it's all right." Tian said in a comforting voice as she slid under his arm to give him support. "This is my sister Ye, she has brought help. This is Zaldun, remember the one that disappeared so many years ago? He has returned and apparently he has learned much in his travels. He even learned from the first Jedi through their holocrons. The little bit that I have learned today tells me that this isn't wrong." With one hand holding him up, Tian put the other hand on Ensis' face and pulled his lips to her own and kissed him.

"I'm all for love connections, but time is a factor right now." Zaldun stated and turned to Ye and gave her a handful of serum antidotes instructing her to treat everyone with it. He then knelt down in a meditative state quickly examining everyone as a glow surrounded him and filled the room healing, reviving everyone.

Ensis was now standing on his own strength looking down at his arms in amazement. "I can feel the force again!" Out of the corner of his eye Ensis caught movement just in time to see a pair of thugs taking aim at Zaldun. In a flash he was by Zaldun' side pushing him away with his left arm, stretching his right arm out to force push the thugs into the opposite wall. He had been quick enough to push Zaldun, but Ensis pushed the thugs moments after they fired and his left arm that filled the void of where Zaldun had knelt, was blown off just above the elbow.

Zaldun leapt up from the floor to Ensis in order to examine his arm. "I could heal your arm completely if the blasters hadn't blown so much away. This will have to do." Zaldun was able to heal the wound so that the bleeding stopped and the tissue at the wound became fresh skin. By the time he had finished Zaldun was breathing deeply, drained slightly by the healing. He and Ensis were surrounded by the others; Ye, Tian, and four other Jedi; two humans, a green Twi'lek, and a Miraluka with a cloth wrapped around his eye sockets.

The Miraluka spoke first and said, "Thank you for restoring the force to me, my people are born without eyes and see only through the force. I have been truly blind ever since this lot captured me. Not only have you restored my sight, but the first thing I have witnessed since losing it was the pure connection you have with the force."

Zaldun recovered quickly from his efforts and led the group out of the dungeons, out the main door of the palace and toward the hangar where Ye's ship was docked. In the distance they could see thick black smoke rising from where the serum factory stood. Running from the burning factory to the hangar, Vardisperi led her team of Jedi.

The few guards that actually made an attempt at stopping the two groups were cut down easily; the rest of the guards fled at the sight of them. Ye was the first one on board the ship, she quickly entered the cockpit and started firing up the engines. Zaldun and Vardisperi stood on either side of the entry ramp lightsabers at the ready in case anyone made an attempt to stop them. As the last of the rescued Jedi boarded the ship Zaldun and Vardisperi deactivated their lightsabers and stepped on board.

With an all clear from Zaldun, Ye took off into space. After she had set the hyperspace computer to bring them to Coruscant, she bounded back into the ship's galley where everyone was gathered, each one with a mug in hand. Tian handed her a mug and shouted, "Three cheers for my sister, and her new friends!"

When the excitement of actually being free had worn off, the Jedi wanted to hear the story of how the rescue came about. Ye started with her story of how even though she and her sister had been separated when Tian went to the Jedi Academy, they had always stayed in touch, and when Tian disappeared she went searching. She shared how she came into possession of the ship they were on now, winning it in a game of Pasaac; traced the Jedi to Nal Hutta, became a smuggler for them in order to find a way to free them. It wasn't long before she had met Zaldun and they planned together.

Zaldun and Vardisperi shared their side of the story as well, Vardisperi going first and Zaldun' story following. Tian and Ensis were especially inquisitive about his discovery on Jedi passion and love. During the passing hours he taught the group as much as he could before excusing himself for some much needed rest.

Everyone began to slip off to different parts of the ship to find a place to rest until only Ye, Tian, and Ensis were left sitting around a table enjoying the company. Tian sat in the middle of the group with Ye on her right and Ensis on her left. As she had listened to Zaldun, her and Ensis had slowly moved closer and closer. They now sat with her left hand clasped by his right; Ye took notice of the affection between the two and excused herself and retired to her own quarters.

Tian rested her head on Ensis' chest as he laid back into his seat. Tian ran her right hand across his chest, over his shoulder and down the remainder of his right arm. She made a soft sigh and he said "It was a small price to pay for our freedom." Letting go of her hand Ensis wrapped his good arm around her shoulders. "And if it means that I get to be with you as I've wanted to be for these last few months, I would have given up my other arm and both my legs."

Resting her hands on his chest, Tian leant up and kissed Ensis. "Let's find a place to lay down and call it a night. I don't think I will be able to fall asleep without you by me." During their time locked in the Hutt's dungeon sleeping close to each other. It had started off as a method of keeping warm in the cold cell, but as they grew closer and closer during their confinement their sleeping arrangement became more about being with each other.

The two of them stood up and walked hand in hand until they found an empty sleeping chamber with a bed large enough for both of them. As they laid down, Ensis attempted to lay with his good arm next to Tian but she stopped him, she lifted the stump of his arm and kissed the round nub of where his arm once was and laid him down so that she rested on the side of his bad arm. They slept peacefully side by side that night.

Tian woke before Ensis, she laid on her side and watched him sleep enjoying the soothing sound of his breathing. He had been captured before her and was there to comfort her at the loss of a force connection, and now she would be there for him at the loss of his arm. During their time in captivity they had grown close, before learning about a balanced force from Zaldun she hesitated to call it love, but she now knew that is what they shared, each of them watching out for the other and putting the other's needs before their own.

The two of them laid on top of the sheets as they had fallen asleep moments after they had laid to rest. Tian looked at Ensis' tan face, dark horns poking through the top of his head. Tian enjoyed the peaceful look on Ensis' face as he slept, the stress of their imprisonment was constantly seen in his face even when they slept in their cell. Tian felt her affection for him swell within herself, she leaned her face to his, her left hand resting on Ensis' chest, she pressed her lips against his.

In his sleep Ensis groaned as Tian's lips left his. She chuckled quietly at his response and ran her hand down his chest as she rolled to her back. Before her hand lost contact with Ensis' body her finger tips grazed the hard lump growing in his pants, and this time he moaned in his sleep. A grin spread across Tian's face as an idea crossed her mind, she loved Ensis but before learning from Zaldun about a balanced force she denied her feelings. Now she was free to embrace the fact that she loved him.

Tian laid on her side facing Ensis and began to rub his hard cock through the thin prisoner pants he still wore. She could feel the hard shaft in her hand as she gave it a squeeze. Tian moved her thumb up to rub the head of his cock, but her nail caught the thin fabric and tore a small hole in Ensis' pants. Prisoners weren't given undergarments to wear, so the tan tip of his cock was now visible through the hole. Figuring the pants were a loss anyway, Tian used the force to gently make the hole large enough for his entire cock to protrude out.

Wrapping her green fingers around Ensis' tan cock, Tian could feel the softness of the skin in contrast to the hard muscle beneath. She stroked his cock until a small amount of pre-cum began to leak out. She continued to stroke him while she sat up beside him freeing the arm she had been laying on and she reached with a finger of her free hand to wipe the pre-cum up. Tian rubbed the cum between her forefinger and thumb wondering at the lubricating effect, yet when she spread the fingers apart the cum formed a thin sticky strand between them.

12