Star Wars Equilibrium Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of curiosity, Tian put her sticky finger tip in her mouth, and found that the cum had a slightly salty flavor. She stopped stroking Ensis' cock in shock of what she had just done, there she sat with his cock in her hand and her finger still in her mouth. A memory ran through her mind of walking down the city streets at night, she had seen a man leaning back onto a wall with his eyes closed, a look of sheer pleasure on his face. On her knees in front of him was a Twi'lek woman, her head at his groin, at the time the sight confused her, but now she understood.

Inspired by the memory, Tian slowly lowered her face to Ensis' cock being held upright by her hand. She ran her tongue across her lips and gently kissed the head of his cock. Ensis groaned slightly in his sleep emboldening Tian. She wrapped her lips around his cock and began to bob her head as she sucked, using her saliva as a lubricant she continued to stroke him with the hand wrapped around his cock.

"Mmm, what great a way to wake up." Ensis groggily groaned. With a pop Tian stopped sucking on his cock and turned to face him, but continued to stroke him with her hand.

"Oh Yeah?" she teased, "What's so great about it?"

Reaching up with his good arm, Ensis grabbed Tian's shoulder and pulled her down so she was laying on him, cock no longer in her hand but rather pressing against her robe-covered pussy. "It's great simply because it begins with you here." Saying this Ensis kissed Tian firmly, gently probing his tongue into her mouth. As they continued to kiss, Ensis rolled Tian onto her back, so that he was now supporting his upper body with his good arm.

While they kissed, Ensis rotated his hips so that his cock continuously rubbed Tian's pussy through her robes. The rubbing was driving her mad and getting her wetter and wetter. Tian continued to kiss Ensis as she reached down and pulled her robe up so that his cock would rub her pussy through the thin material of her soaked undergarments.

Tian pulled her panties to the side with one hand and with the other she pulled Ensis' face beside her own and panted into his ear, "I need you inside of me."

As Tian dropped her head onto the pillow Ensis looked her in the eye and asked, "Are you sure this is what you want?"

Instead of answering with words, Tian grabbed the shaft of Ensis' cock and pulled the tip to the soft lips of her pussy and rubbed herself with it before pushing the tip into herself. She let go and grabbed Ensis by the hips and pulled his hard cock into the soft walls of her pussy. Both let out a moan as he first slid into her.

Tian slid her hands from Ensis' hips up his chest and around his head grabbing him by the horns, she pulled his face close to her own. In a seductive voice she said, "This is definitely what I want, now fuck me." She then pulled him into a kiss as he thrust in and out of her.

Ensis continued to push his cock back and forth, the more he did the faster Tian's heart pumped. She could feel a flood of energy building within herself, a flood that burst forth washing over her body in a wave of pleasure. Her pussy convulsed as this happened and Ensis cried out as he came into her.

Overwhelmed by the expenditure of energy, Ensis collapsed beside Tian. She turned her face to him and smiled as she said, "It's a good thing that Jedi birth control injections last years, you filled me up, and it feels amazing."

After laying beside each other for some time, they both recovered enough to stand. Tian laughed at the sight of Ensis' cock sticking out of the hole in his pants. With a chuckle still in her voice she said, "Check that wardrobe behind you, there might be something that you can wear." Ensis did find a few sets of Jedi robes in the wardrobe, and pulled one over his head with his good arm after removing his prisoner uniform. The sleeve over Ensis' amputated arm hung limply by his side as he and Tian walked back to the galley, hand in hand.

12