Star Wars Equilibrium Ch. 08

Story Info
Zaldun shares a discovery with the recently rescued group.
3k words
4
1k
00

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 08: A Dark Discovery

The sleeve over Ensis' amputated arm hung limply by his side as he and Tian walked into the galley, hand in hand. "About time you two love birds got out of bed." Ye teased as they entered the galley. Everyone else had already awoken and from the looks of it finished eating. The other men had also found robes to put on in exchange for their prison uniforms. The only one missing was the Twi'lek.

Vardisperi stepped out of the kitchen and handed them each a bowl of food. Ensis and Tian had to stop holding hands so that he could hold his food in his hand. The two sat beside each other as they ate. Between bites Ensis asked, "So what's everyone been up to this morning?"

"As I was the one who had to set up the shield between you two and the rest of us, we don't need to ask the same of you. I'll show you how to do it, so that next time you can keep your private moments private." Zaldun answered.

"Oh, sorry about that." Ensis said, "Actually I'm only sorry that it affected you all, I'm not sorry about what happened, that was great."

Zaldun grinned knowingly and said, "The rest of us, after getting over the initial shock of the flow of passion from your quarters, we did different things. I won't tell you what the Twi'lek, Cham, has been up to, he wants that to be a surprise. Everyone else has been enjoying a free morning while I spent the morning going over more of Darth Heres notes, as I told the others I discovered something horrible, but I'm going to wait to share what I found until everyone is here."

At Zaldun' statement about a dark discovery, the room itself seemed to darken along with the mood of the room. The group continued their conversations despite the darkened mood, the only one not joining the conversations was Zaldun who sat separated from the group, his face showing signs of deep contemplation.

"Hey everyone" came a cheery voice from the hall to the maintenance bay. Cham stepped into the room and looked around. Sighting Ensis he said, "Oh good you're up. I need to take a quick measurement." Cham walked over to Ensis, wrapped a tape measure around Ensis' amputated arm then bolted from the room.

Cham returned almost as suddenly as he left, this time he had an artificial hand and a strange circular device. Cham attached the circular device to Ensis' stump, held the hand a short distance from it, and pressed a switch on the back of the hand. A blue energy field connected the hand to the device on his arm.

Ensis raised his artificial hand up and looked at the back of it, turned it over and wiggled the fingers. "It's incredible, how did you do it? Ensis asked.

Cham smiled and said, "I've always been gifted with tech, I found some stuff laying around the maintenance bay and got to work. The blue part of the arm is technically a shield disruptor, so be careful around energy shields."

"Impressive, thank you so much." Ensis said with a cheer in his voice, but his next statement had a much darker tone. "Now that you're here, Zaldun was going to share with us something that he discovered this morning."

Zaldun walked to the center of the room and before speaking he let out a deep sigh. "As you all know I have been going through Darth Heres' notes ever since Vardisperi and I overthrew him. It was by the aid of these notes that I was able to produce an antidote to the force blocking serum. As terrible as a serum that can block an individual's ability to use and feel the force is, this morning I discovered something even worse. Darth Heres wasn't the only Sith to infiltrate Republic space, he was one of seven sent by the Emperor of the Sith empire."

"How is that possible?" Ashla the Togruta asked, "I've studied the records, the Sith were defeated in the Great Hyperspace War."

"Yes they were defeated, but they fled into deep space and are biding their time." Zaldun replied, "According to Heres' records it was the rebuilding empire that Revan and Vardisperik discovered after The Mandalorian Wars. The Emperor himself brought them to the dark side. Sure Revan rejoined the Jedi and eventually defeated Vardisperik."

Zaldun stopped for a moment before saying, "Sorry, I just had a thought. After traveling the path of the dark side, Revan also had a more balanced approach to the Force. He and Bastila tried to share this teaching, but were told by the council of that time not to continue their teaching."

"Sadly the Empire does still exist, and is growing stronger." Zaldun said continuing his account "Darth Heres was one of seven Sith Lords sent into the Republic to weaken it. The Empire is preparing to return, and they want the Republic to be weak when they do."

A silence followed Zaldun' revelation, a silence so strong that everyone leapt when a hydrospanner fell in the maintenance bay. "The upside of all this is that we are currently heading to the capital of the Republic with this information. Information that was supposed to be secret."

Ye stood up and said, "Well, we should be in communications range soon, I'm going to send word about who we are, what we have done, and now I will add what we have learned."

The mood of the ship that day had started on a dark note, but the mood lightened as the day went on. Zaldun and Vardisperi gave a demonstration of their doppelganger technique, they would go into their room alone and come out with their copy. Everyone would attempt to guess which was the real person and which was the duplicate. Due to their level of intimacy, Zaldun and Vardisperi were always able to tell the difference while everyone else found it extremely difficult to tell.

After the evening meal everyone sat around sharing stories and chatting. Vardisperi sat on Zaldun' lap and Tian sat beside Ensis leaning on his chest. As the night wore on, Vardisperi grew flush, unknown by everyone else, while she sat on his lap Zaldun was using a pair of invisible force fingers to pleasure her.

Vardisperi's panties were growing wetter and wetter as her body responded to his touch. She did her best to conceal from the others what she was going through, but as she became more turned on with each passing moment, her ability to hide her body's reaction became increasingly difficult. Instead of making him stop, Vardisperi decided a little taste of his own medicine would be good for Zal.

Creating an invisible force hand of her own, Vardisperi began to gently massage Zal's balls under his robe. If she hadn't been sitting on his lap, Vardisperi wouldn't have heard him groan in reaction to her touch. Normally he would have been louder, but he like her must have been attempting to conceal what was happening from the others.

This is how an unspoken game between the two of them began, each trying to pleasure the other to the point of accidentally revealing what was going on. While she was massaging his balls, Vardisperi slowly wiggled her ass against Zal's hardening cock, and he in return started to finger her pussy with his force fingers.

Sitting at the table, Tian was leaning against Ensis' chest on the side of his good arm which he had wrapped around her, his hand resting on her thigh. Noticing that his hand and her lap were concealed by the table they were sitting at, Ensis began to rub her thigh, inching his way toward her groin. Tian leaned her head back to face him and the two kissed.

Tian stood and grabbed Ensis by the hand pulling him up out of his seat. Seeing the look in Tian's eyes, Vardisperi knew what Tian was up to and gave her a wink as Tian led Ensis out of the room and to their quarters. Stepping into their room, Ensis immediately set up the shield that Zaldun had taught him to generate to keep the passions in their room.

In another part of the ship Zaldun was setting up the same shield in his and Vardisperi's room, their little game would have continued and neither would have won, so they too dismissed themselves and retired to their room for the night. The moment the shield was up, Zaldun used the force to pick Vardisperi up and toss her onto the bed, her ass landed on the edge of the bed with her feet hanging off the side.

Zaldun walked over to her and knelt at the edge of the bed between her legs. He lifted the skirt of her robe and put his head under it, he pulled her wet panties to the side and let the pleasing aroma fill the air under her robe before easing two fingers into her while kissing her inner thigh in an approach to her soft pussy lips.

Ensis and Tian, however, were taking their time. In the morning they had enjoyed a passionate quick fuck, now they wanted to enjoy each moment. Facing each other they each slowly loosened the fasteners on the other's robes allowing them to fall open slightly when they were completely loose. Between the dark brown fabric of Tian's robes, Ensis could see the light green skin of her stomach, his eyes traveling up he took in the sight of the central sides of her breasts which hung free of support. As he continued to look up, his eyes met Tian's as she had been taking in the sight of his light brown chest covered in various tribal markings.

Using both of her hands Tian slid Ensis' rob off his shoulder causing it to fall to the ground at his feet. As he hadn't put on anything else that morning he stood before her naked as he mirrored her action, dropping her robe to the ground as well. The only clothing covering her light green skin was the black panties she had found in the cabinet that morning.

With both his normal hand and artificial hand, Ensis gently grasped both of Tian's breasts, rubbing her dark green tits with his thumbs. Tian took a sharp breath in reaction to the contrasting feelings of his warm soft hand and his cold hard metallic hand. Ensis slid his hands to Tian's shoulders and pulled her close to himself pressing her soft breasts against his muscular chest as his lips pressed against hers.

Zaldun' lips were busy on Vardisperi's lips as well, just not the lips on her mouth. Vardisperi was squirming as he tongued her pussy into an orgasm causing her to wrap her legs around his body and pull him tightly to herself as she cried out in pleasure. When her legs finally released their grip on him, Zaldun pulled her skirt off his head and stood above her. Reaching down he pulled her robe open and her skirt down before pulling her up.

Once Vardisperi was standing in Zaldun' arms he completely removed her robes and tore her bra and panties off of her, tossing them onto the floor and her back onto the bed. This time she landed on her back with her body across the width of the bed, her head and shoulders on the edge by Zaldun. He pulled his own clothing off standing over her with his hard cock standing up.

As he leant over the bed, Zaldun reached with his left hand and slipped his two middle fingers into her pussy, supporting himself with his right hand. With him leaning over her, his cock hanging just above Vardisperi's face, she reached up and grasped the shaft of his cock pulling the tip into her mouth. As he continued to finger her she sucked him.

Meanwhile Ensis had laid Tian down in the center of their bed and was slowly pulling her panties down her legs off her feet and threw them to the ground. "After your wonderful wake up this morning, it's time I returned the favor." Ensis said with a grin on his face as he bent forward and kissed her inner thigh just above her knee. From there his lips trailed up to the dark green lips of her dripping pussy.

Instead of going for direct contact immediately, Ensis kissed around the outer lips of Tian's pussy. Each time he pulled his lips off her, Ensis flicked his tongue across the inner lips of her pussy. When she couldn't bear the teasing any longer, Tian reached down and grabbed him by the horns on his head pulling his face into direct contact with her pussy.

Ensis ran the flat of his tongue up Tian's pussy before slipping it into her warm folds. Tian moaned as his tongue wormed around inside of her, he flexed his tongue and slid it in and out of her before relaxing it and curling his tongue inside of her. The action of curling his tongue caused his tongue to slip out and flick her clit, which had swollen slightly in reaction to his tonguing her.

As Ensis' tongue worked its magic on Tian's pussy, Vardisperi was running her tongue up the shaft of Zaldun' cock as she stroked him with her hand. Reaching the tip of his cock, Vardisperi slipped the tip of her tongue into the tip of Zaldun' cock before guiding it back into her mouth where she sucked him in sync with her stroking. Zaldun' fingering of Vardisperi's pussy became increasingly erratic and he was soon panting "If you keep that up, I'm going to cum."

Vardisperi hummed around his cock in response before pulling him out of her mouth, but continued to stroke him as he continued to finger her. Vardisperi's tongue trialed down Zaldun' cock down to his balls, she gave each one a lick before sucking one into her mouth. Beneath her lips she could feel his balls tighten in anticipation of cuming. She sucked the other testicle into her mouth and stroked him even faster.

Zaldun pulled his hand out of Vardisperi and rested it on the bed for added support, groaning as he orgasmed and came, squirting his cum onto her chest. She pulled his softening cock back into her mouth and sucked him until his cock stiffened again. With a hard cock in her mouth again, Vardisperi ran one hand through the cum on her chest and began to finger herself with its lubrication.

For some time, Zaldun enjoyed the sight of her fingering herself with his cum, while she sucked his cock. Eventually he pulled out of her mouth and gently lifted her and set her down in the middle of the bed, his hips between her legs. The soft tip of Zaldun' cock pressed against the wet lips of Vardisperi's pussy for only a moment before he pressed it into her.

As Zaldun' cock slid into Vardisperi, Ensis' tongue finished pleasuring Tian's pussy. Ensis gave her clit a kiss and slowly kissed the green skin of her abdomen, then the soft tissue of her breasts and finally nibbled and kissed her neck before looking into her face. "I want you inside of me." Tian breathed into his ear.

Reaching between her legs, Tian's green fingers grasped Ensis' hard cock and pressed the spongy tip to the moistened lips of her pussy, slowly he pressed his stiff member into her silky walls. Tian moaned as he stretched her and filled her with his rock solid cock, Ensis closed his eyes in satisfaction as he slid deeper into her with each press into her.

Tian loved the feeling of Ensis inside of her, when he pulled his hips back she would tighten her vaginal muscles to keep him within her. She reached up and took his face into her hand causing him to open his eyes and look into her own eyes the power of their eye contact drove her mad.

Ensis moved his hips slowly at first, but as he started moving his hips faster, she began to make little noises that told him she was about to cum. Tian wrapped her legs around his hips pulling him deeper into herself. As her body was overcome with the rush of orgasm, Tian's pussy clenched onto Ensis' cock pushing him over the edge and he came into her. Completely spent he collapsed beside her, his right leg still draped over her, running his good hand down her body to her cum filled pussy which he slid a pair of fingers into continuing to pleasure her.

Zaldun hadn't been as gentle with Vardisperi as they fucked, already having cum meant that his thrusting was hard and fast without having to be worried about cumming too soon. The slapping of skin on skin, Vardisperi's moans and heavy breathing spurred him on and it wasn't long before he was practically pile-driving himself into her. Vardisperi screamed in pleasure as her body was overwhelmed with sheer bliss and both she and Zaldun came together.

Slipping off the bed, Zaldun took Vardisperi into his arms and using the Force pulled back the sheets before laying her fatigued body back onto the bed. He pulled the sheets over them both after laying beside her and wrapped her naked body with his own. Wrapped in his arms, Vardisperi drifted off into sleep only moments before Zaldun entered the world of dreams as well.

Ensis continued to finger Tian's cum filled pussy until she came again. The contractions of her body pushed a mixture of cum and pussy fluids over his fingers. Tian had closed her eyes and leaned her head back when the orgasm hit her, but as she came down she turned to face Ensis and looked him in the eyes. She watched as he raised his soaked fingers to his lips and licked them clean. "Hmm, we taste good." He hummed. Laying side by side they drifted into sleep.