Star Wars Equilibrium Ch. 10

Story Info
Members of the crew work a couple of deals.
5.7k words
4
1.5k
2
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crew of the Scarlet Raptor sat in the galley forming their plans, plans to search for the hidden Sith but also plans for the wedding of Ensis and Tian. The wedding plans quickly became as complicated as the search for the Sith. While Tian and Ensis wanted something simple, their struggle came from the fact that their wedding was a rare event and couldn't be kept as simple as they wanted.

While they struggled through wedding plans with Vardisperi and Master Vates, Zaldun worked with Ye and Lingaheen sorting through the documents recovered from Darth Heres and comparing them to information the counsel provided on Coruscant's crime rates. "There is so much here, how has the counsel allowed their home planet to get like this?" Lingaheen asked.

"It's all politics." Ye answered, "The counsel doesn't interfere unless they're asked, the rulers of the planet don't want to look weak and reliant on the Jedi."

"Basically pride on both parties prevents the innocent from being helped." Zaldun added. "The problem is there is so much information we could spend months just researching each gang and still come up empty. What we need is someone with inside information."

Ye leaned back from their table, "I can reach out to some of my contacts. I'll have to be subtle in the way I ask, but there's at least one that I think might help us."

"Local information is going to be better than digging through all this on our own. If you find someone willing to work with us we can meet them wherever they want."

Ye got up and left the ship to work on her project. While she passed the other group of planners it sounded like they were having just as much struggle.

"Do we really need a space that large?" Tian asked.

Nodding his smooth head Master Vates answered, "Yes, I realize you want something simple but like the counsel said yesterday a counsel blessed wedding between two Jedi is a rare occasion. Just this morning I saw a holovid sharing the story. You two are big news."

"Well if it's such a big deal why don't we just have the ceremony at the temple entrance?! That way anyone who wants to come can just show up!" Tian vented in her frustration.

"That's actually not too bad of an idea." Master Vates admitted as he stroked his goatee.

"I was joking."

"I realize that, but in your jest you may have stumbled upon a simple solution. A general invitation, of course with some specific ones sent out. Preferred seating for invited guests."

Playing with his artificial arm by testing his new saber blade against the energy field Ensis said, "Tian we want to be as simple as possible, and this is a simple solution."

Placing his hands on his chest Master Vates added, "I can make the arrangements, and plan the ceremony, of course keeping it as simple as possible. Why don't the two of you look for something to wear? It will give you something to keep busy with."

Joining the conversation Vardisperi and Zaldun walked up. "How about the four of us go out and look for clothing together? Keeping the two of you matching with something coordinated for us." Vardisperi suggested.

Tian and Ensis conceded and the four went off, treating it like any mission. Ensis researching where to find clothing, Zaldun making sure the credits from the counsel would cover the costs, while Tian and Vardisperi rebounded ideas off of each other.

Back on the ship Master Vates was reaching out to his contacts to ensure the plan formed from frustration would be enacted, a plan that like many formed in that manner was better than it seemed at first. While he worked Lingaheen practiced her forms, both yellow beams of her lightsaber illuminating her figure as she shifted slowly through the forms, picking up the pace until her routine became an aerobic workout.

The shopping started off as quick and efficient moving from one location to the next. But when the group arrived at a supply store specializing in weddings. There the staff insisted on taking measurements before even hearing if they liked anything they saw. Seeing four Jedi walk into their establishment they became excited at the prospect of being the supplier of the rumored Jedi wedding.

Attention was something Jedi were used to, but this was an entirely new level of attention. The amount of fussing they did was overwhelming and before they realized it the party was exiting the building with instructions to return in a few days for their attire and the assurances that there was no need to pay. Being the shop that supplied such an event was honor enough. Vardisperi also knew that being the shop that supplied the wedding which would be talked about for long after would bring them plenty of business.

The party was walking into the hangar of the Scarlet Raptor when Zaldun's communicator alerted him of an incoming message. When he lifted his arm and held his communicator out in his hand a small hologram version of Ye stood in his hand. "Good news I've got a contact who can help us out. Meet me at the Twirling Twi'lek. And yes it's about as sleazy as it sounds."

"I'll get there as quickly as I can. Vardi, do you want to come?"

"If my husband is going to a sleazy club then I'm going too."

Arm wrapping around Ensis, Tian asked "If it's alright I think the two of us will stay here."

"Just make sure you put up your Libidine shield before any extra fun." Zaldun teased as the two couples went their separate directions.

As they walked Zaldun said, "Vardi I think we need to find a change of clothes before meeting up with Ye and her contact. If the wedding shop was any indication, people know a Jedi when they see one and I doubt we will be able to blend in at a club in our robes."

"I suppose you're right, do you want to see if the Jedi temple has anything we can use as a disguise?"

"I doubt that the temple has much for us to use for blending into a club atmosphere but it's worth a shot."

As Tian and Ensis entered the ship they looked around and didn't see anyone, but they could hear the shower in the restroom near Master Vates and Lingaheen's rooms, and the table that Master Vates had been working at when they left was clear. Unsure of who was showering they decided to wait and get an update from whomever it was.

"While we wait, want to play a little bit of Pazaak?" Ensis asked, pulling a deck of cards out of a storage compartment."

"I don't know how to play." Tian answered, shrugging her shoulders.

"I'll teach you, it's easy to learn, just hard to master. I've only played a little bit but it's fun. In the casinos they make wagers on the outcomes of the games, but we'll just play for fun." Ensis sat at the table and began shuffling the cards.

Tian sat across from him and watched while he explained the game and shuffled. They had made it through their third hand when the water shut off, by the end of their fourth hand there was motion in the hall. Looking up, Tian saw a Nautolan with a towel wrapped around his waist slipping out of the bathroom and towards Lingaheen's room.

"I think Lingaheen has a guest." she whispered across the table.

"Good for her, we will be setting off on a long term mission. It's good to say a farewell to those she is close to." Ensis' sharp teeth were revealed in his big smile.

"Not that kind of guest, this was a guy wrapped only in a towel going to her room." she stated, raising her eyebrows.

"Interesting... want to mess with them when they come out?" Ensis' smile "Two Jedi knights asking a padawan about their paramour?"

With a slap on the shoulder Tian said, "That would be mean, I remember when my Master caught a guy slipping out of my room. I was so terrified about what she would say, but she was calm and understanding, explained a lot more than I wanted to hear but stayed kind the entire time. Besides, who are we to judge?"

"Spoil sport, but you are right. I think that aside from Master Vates; you, me and your sister are the oldest individuals on the ship. Vardisperi and Zaldun have just made it to Jedi knights, even if his connection to the Force is stronger than ours."

"Yes, and as the oldest we should be setting a good example of behavior."

Ye was the first to arrive at the Twirling Twi'lek, and she wasted no time ordering herself a drink and joining in the revelry on the dance floor. Through her tight pants she could feel the people grinding against her. Lost in the feelings of lust surrounding her, enjoying the sensation of other bodies rubbing against her, Ye didn't notice the young male Togruta in a long coat slip through the crowd.

He found a table in a corner that would allow him to sit and watch everything taking place in the club. To the casual observer his eyes just scanned the crowd like he was just enjoying being there and not wanting to get involved himself. The bartender noticed his eyes frequently lingering on Ye, so when she grabbed her next drink they let her know about the prying eyes.

Ye tipped heavily, appreciating the bartender watching out and made her way to the corner table, she noticed the bulges on either of the Togruta's hips indicating a pair of blasters. She slid into the table across from him, "Enjoying yourself Lathreos?"

Without looking at her and still scanning the crowd he replied, "Of course, from what I've heard you're looking to hire for a big job. The idea of making a few credits always gets me excited. So what's the job?"

Ensis grinned when he drew the one card, "That'll put me at nineteen, I'll stay."

Tian did the math on her cards taking a moment to think before drawing a five putting her at a total of twenty one. Before Ensis could gloat she pulled the minus one card from her hand placing it down. "And that puts me at twenty, I win again."

"Are you sure you haven't played before?"

"On my honor as a Jedi this is the first time I've ever played. Maybe I'm just lucky, I did get you after all." Tian's smile lit up her face as she spoke.

They both turned at the sound of a door sliding open and saw the Nautolan who had left the bathroom earlier coming down the hall in Jedi robes. They smiled when they saw Ensis and Tian. "Master Yashil and Master Shoxli I'm glad to see you are back already. Master Vates told me to wait here until you returned, he made all the arrangements needed and went to retrieve signatures. I was to wait for your return to relay the message and then join him. I take your quick return and the fact that you are enjoying a game as a sign that you found what you wanted?"

"We did," Ensis slowly answered "But Tian and I are not Masters yet."

"To a padawan even a Knight should be addressed as Master, but we can talk about formalities later. I shouldn't keep Master Vates waiting longer than necessary, without another word they departed.

"That was strange, I'm going to go check on Lingaheen." Tian said as she stood up and walked towards Lingaheen's quarters, returning after a few minutes. "She isn't here, it's just us."

"From what I can tell it'll be just us for a while, what do you say we make this game a little interesting?"

"What did you have in mind?" Tian's voice was filled with caution as a result of the look she saw in Ensis' eyes.

"We keep playing like normal, but each time you lose a match you lose an article of clothing." His grin spread across his face in response to Tian's slight nod.

Zaldun was feeling the mesh fabric of his black shirt as he and Vardisperi approached the club. "I still can't believe the temple had items like these available." He was starting to adjust to walking in tight pants.

"You were just starting to train with Master Guru when everything happened. Had you continued you would have learned that many times a Jedi needs to operate under cover and so the temple has many items like these available." Vardisperi walked beside him in a pair of thigh high heeled boots making her almost as tall as Zaldun. They were tall but there was still a large gap showing bare legs between them and the black mini skirt she was wearing. Her shirt was skin tight and so see through, at a quick glance she appeared to be only wearing a black bra, her purse covered her more than the shirt.

While their clothes drew a few glances when they left the Jedi temple they now blended in with the crowd inside the Twirling Twi'lek. They could sense Ye on the far side of the club so they joined the sea of bodies doing their best to blend in by dancing together and moving toward her. Zaldun could feel himself becoming aroused by having his wife dressed so provocative as their bodies rubbed against each other as they danced.

When they were finally able to make out where Ye was seated talking to a Togruta in a long coat they were able to break free of the crowd; they made their way to the corner Ye and the stranger were seated. Ye turned her head as they approached and waved them over.

"Zaldun, this is Lathreos. Lathreos this is Zaldun."

Zaldun reached out a hand in greeting, "Pleased to meet you."

Lathereos took his hand with a wink, "Oh the pleasure is mine."

Ye scowled slightly, "Latheroes stop it, he's married."

Unphased Latheroes moved his eyes over to Vardisperi, "Hi there, I'm Latheroes."

"I said stop it, he's married to her, this is Vardisperi."

"Spoil sport." Latheroes mumbled, "Any way Ye has been filling me in on what you are up to. Sounds dangerous, which sounds like a potential to make some serious credits."

The four of them spent the next few hours working out the details and coming to an agreement on payment. For a respectable fee Latheroes would work his contacts in a search to find a link between the gangs or if there had been anyone of note growing in influence within the timeline they had figured from Darth Heres' notes.

Ensis looked down at his cards, he was currently sitting with a total of eighteen, he could stand or just end his turn and risk drawing another card. Normally he would play it safe and stand but with Tian at fifteen she was in a better spot for her next draw and given that he was now down to just a pair of boxers, his clothes piled up on her side of the table and him not winning anything yet, Ensis took the risk ending his turn instead of standing.

The green of Tian's fingers deftly flipped over her next card revealing a ten putting her at twenty five.

Ensis' mind raced thinking about if this would be the end of the game before he had to draw a card. The only way for her to stay in the game would be to play a minus five or minus six out of her hand, otherwise she busted and this game was his first win.

So focused on analyzing the game Ensis didn't notice that Tian had shrugged as she pursed her lips. It wasn't until she laid the cards in her hand face down on the table that he started paying attention to her again.

"I guess that means I lose this one." Tian admitted as she put her hands under the table and wiggled in her seat. Ensis couldn't see below the table, but if he could he would have seen as she lifted her robe and removed her panties before dropping her robe back in place.

Anticipating seeing her remove her robe Ensis was thrown off when Tian set her black panties on the table on his side. "All yours, think you can manage another win?"

Once his mind caught up with what she had done he said, "Such a tease. Tell you what, I'm going to win the next game and when I do you'll owe me everything. After all, if I lose you'll have everything."

"I've won all of this, one piece at a time. If you think you can take the same from me all at once you better put more on the line than just losing your boxers."

Pausing to think for a moment, knowing that even losing could be a win for him Ensis said, "If I win you take everything you're wearing off, but if you win I lose the boxers and have to do whatever you tell me to for the rest of the night."

It didn't take a Jedi's training to sense what Ensis was thinking, but Tian still grinned "It's a deal, but it's a piece of clothing for each round lost, since you only have one piece left you can only lose two rounds instead of the usual three."

"That seems fair enough." thinking to himself, "besides my luck has to change soon."

Tian grabbed her deck and shuffled before drawing herself four cards, Ensis followed drawing from his deck. Since she had lost the previous game Tian drew the first card from the main deck flipping over a ten.

As expected she simply ended her turn prompting Ensis to draw, back and forth they drew cards until the end of Tian's third turn where she was deciding what to do with the total of 16 in front of her and the 13 in front of Ensis. She'd been keeping track of the cards as they played and knew the odds were in her favor so instead of playing a card from her hand or standing she ended her turn.

Ensis drew his card and his face broadened with a smile as he laid down the seven card putting him at a total of 20.

Tian cursed under her breath as she drew her card, hoping for at least a tie now. She took a look at the card, sighed and reached around her back pinching the clasp of her bra. With a little bit of maneuvering her hands in and out of her robes she pulled a black bra out of the sleeve of her robes laying it on the table, and flipped over her card with her other hand. "The five puts me over 20 and I don't have a minus one card, the bra is yours."

Ensis sensed his luck changing even though Tian had again managed to avoid giving him the sight of her exposed body, for now. His luck didn't last long, three draws from the deck later Tian had chosen to stand with a score of 19 after her use of a plus one card, and Ensis looked at his current score of 15 as he took his card from the main deck.

Before flipping the card over Ensis did the math in his head knowing that with a one, four, or ten he could tie, any other card would be a win he figured as he flipped the card over. Any other card that was but the nine he flipped over. He was now at a score of 24 and no way to adjust the score below 20 without going below Tian's score.

Desperate, he dropped his plus or minus six and dropped his score to 18 before drawing another card from the main deck. "Anything from one to five is all I need, it's a 50/50 shot." he mumbled out loud as he drew, "Oh Kark me another nine?!"

Tian laughed, "Don't let any of the padawans hear you using language like that. Let me guess, no way to get below twenty?" She teased.

Ensis set his cards down, reached down to his boxers, hooking them with his thumbs sliding them down shifting in his seat to get them off. Tian felt the boxers land on her feat, she couldn't see anything under the table but it widened her smile to know that he was sitting across from her completely naked.

"This is going to be the ultimate comeback, just you wait."

"Ever the hopeful, let's see how the cards lay." As she spoke Tian slipped a leg out of her robe and brushed her calf against Ensis' bare leg, her smooth skin rubbing up his leg until the heel of her bare foot came to a rest on the chair between his legs. His already erect cock could feel the warmth coming from her as he glanced down.

"Trying to distract me?"

"It's a game of chance, who needs a distraction? I just felt like using a footrest."

The two of them played the round seated with her foot between his legs as they began. By the time Ensis was looking at three cards totaling 15 his cock had brushed against her foot three times, once with each time he leaned forward to draw a card. Game of luck or not, it was a distraction feeling anything other than his own body touching such a sensitive area.

Tian acted as if she didn't notice each time his member brushed against her foot as she drew her card revealing a five putting her at 17. Tian smiled as she drew a card from her hand placing the plus three down putting her at an even 20. "Good luck, but it looks like luck is in my favor tonight."

12