Star Wars Equilibrium Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ensis leaned forward to draw his next card his cock once more brushed against her foot, training had left the bottom of her feet tough but that was severely contrasted by the soft skin on the top of her foot which he was brushing against. He took a deep breath as he flipped the card and revealed a four as he sat back up.

"That puts you at 19 which means I win."

"Not so fast, I'm not standing. The way I see it I still have a 40% chance of tying your 20 with the cards in my hands. A four or lower is all I need."

"Then draw your next card, let's see if you will be following my orders for the night after this round or after the next."

Ensis took a deep breath and drew one more card, feeling the slightest brush of his cock against Tian's foot which she withdrew just as they touched, setting it back on the floor. Flipping over the card without looking and releasing his breath Ensis saw in Tian's face that he had lost. Looking down he saw that he had drawn a five putting him at 24 total with no way to get below 20 by the end of his turn.

Tian leaned back in her seat looking at Ensis with a smile, "I want you under my robes with your head between my legs."

As Ensis slipped beneath the table he saw that she had spread her legs for him already. Once under the table his reserved look turned into a grin as he lifted the bottom of her robes. He took in the sight of her athletic green legs before slipping the robe over his head and letting the darkness cover him.

"Now you talked yourself into this deal, I want you to use that mouth and tongue to please me in another way."

Not needing to be told twice, Ensis pressed his lips against the inside of her thigh, feeling her smooth skin against his lips before she felt the warmth from his mouth on her. Slowly he kissed higher up her leg. Under her robes the air was filled with the smell of her arousal serving to enhance his own arousal, his cock so hard it bordered on pain.

Finally his lips found her pussy, as he kissed it he flicked his tongue out teasing her clit. His tongue then traced the lips of her pussy. Ensis felt the gentle pressure of Tian's robes as her hand pressed on his head. She could feel the bumps in her robe where her hand rested on his horns.

Encouraged by her pressing on him Ensis slid his tongue as deep into her as he could, unconsciously as he enjoyed her, his hand wrapped around his own cock slowly stroking it. He continued to enjoy the taste and smell of her losing himself in the desire to bring her pleasure. Eventually removing the hand from himself and using his hands to slip fingers into her as his mouth moved to gently sucking her clit.

Tian laid back in her seat, removing her hand from Ensis' head and resting her arms on the top of the bench she was sitting on. Ensis could hear the pace of her breath increasing and was so tuned into doing whatever it took to bring her pleasure he jumped nearly hitting his head on the table when the sound of the airlock opening and voices drawing near filled the room.

Tian sat up quickly, grabbing their clothes, slipping them under her robes to Ensis. She then shifted her robes to cover Ensis as much as she possibly could. Sitting back as comfortably and casually as she could, she looked at the doorway just as Zaldun and Vardisperi walked hand in hand looking hot in their club clothes making a direct line to their room with a quick greeting before disappearing behind their door.

Ye walked in behind them, seeing Tian at the table sat down where Ensis had been sitting earlier. "Those two, we made our deal with my contact then they spent another hour after that dancing, if you could call it that. Me, I just enjoyed some drinks and called it a night with them when they left. I should have gotten a separate ride, they could barely keep their hands off each other the whole way here."

Looking at the table she saw the cards laying out, "Oh did you learn Pazaak?"

A flushed Tian replied, "Yeah, Ensis taught me."

"How fun, where is the lucky guy?"

"He's around, but since I beat him he's doing me a favor and paying off his bet." Tian squirmed a little bit when Ensis flicked her clit with her tongue after mentioning his loss.

Ye picked up the hand that Ensis had laid down after he lost. "I don't know what he bet but he must not mind losing, his minus four card could have tied this." Slipping away from the table standing she added, "I'm beat so I'm calling it a night. You two enjoy yourselves." With a swift movement her boot tapped Ensis through Tian's robes. "Both of you." Ye's chuckle at the sight of her sister's face turning pale green filled the room as she made her way to her bedroom.

When he felt Ye's boot tap him Ensis froze until the sound of her laughter moved to her room. When her door slid shut Tian pulled up her robes and looked down at him. "Maybe we should move this to the bedroom, before Master Vates and Lingaheen return and find us."

"Let's go." Ensis said with a light in his eyes reaching for his clothes.

"Hang On." Tian put a hand on his outstretched hand, stopping him, "I won these, so I'll be taking them with me."

"It's amazing how much her laugh sounds like her sisters" Ensis thought to himself as he scrambled out from under the table and to their room his stiff cock waving in front of him pointing towards Tian as she led the way.

When they entered the room Tian tossed Ensis' clothes in the machine that would clean and press them before she sat down at the edge of the bed and lifted her robe looking at Ensis standing naked in the doorway. "Why don't you pick up where you left off."

Ensis grinned and knelt between her legs, running his hands up her thighs until he reached her pussy and sliding a couple of fingers in her, brushing her clit with his thumb. His fingers worked in and out of her as he slowly increased his pace, when he felt Tian grab him by the horns and pull his face to her pussy.

He got the hint and as he continued to finger her Ensis began licking and teasing her pussy. Tian kept control of his head moving him as she pleased, using his tongue as her personal toy, encouraging him with her moans. He removed his fingers from her and wrapped his arms around her thighs spreading them further apart so he could dive his tongue into her as deep as he could reach flexing and twisting inside of her.

When he felt her let go of his horns and start to hit the bed Ensis knew she was close, and when a rush of her cum filled his senses he enjoyed the sound of her moaning and cries of delight while continuing to tease her with his tongue.

When he could hear her settling back down Ensis stood up, taking in the sight of Tian laying on the edge of the bed bare from the bottom down, her robe still pulled up. His cock was hard from knowing the pleasure he had brought her he lined it up with her wet and waiting pussy but as he moved closer he could feel the invisible push from a gentle use of the Force keeping him from advancing.

Tian looked up to him with her hand stretched out, "Not so fast, I get to use you as I see fit." She sat up, her chin only inches from his throbbing cock. "But I'm not going to leave you like this, I'll take good care of you."

She reached up and wrapped her hand around his cock starting with a slow stroke building momentum until she had a quick rhythm going. As she stroked his cock, using his own pre-cum as lube Tian kept her eyes locked on his. "You're going to cum for me, right onto my robe, of course that will get it all messy and I'll have to take it off. That means the sooner you cum for me the sooner I'll be naked, you do realize that I'm not wearing anything under my robe anymore right?"

Ensis groaned at her touch and her words, closing his eyes enjoying each sensation.

Seeing his enjoyment brought a smile to Tian's face which turned a little mischievous as she stopped stroking. "But you're not going to cum until I say you can, you will need to restrain yourself."

The moan coming from him blended into a groan, he knew he had been close but channeled his mental strength to focusing on holding back his orgasm.

As soft slick hands once more slid up and down the shaft of his cock Ensis took a deep breath focusing on maintaining control. His control faltered for a moment when he felt the broad stroke of Tian's tongue on the tip of his cock.

"That's a good boy, doing as you're told. It must be so hard for you right now, I bet you just want to let yourself go and cum. But if you keep doing as you're told then you will be rewarded with a wonderful orgasm."

Ensis' cock twitched in her hands as he neared the edge but kept himself from cumming, even when two hands on his cock became one as Tian shifted to massaging his balls as she stroked his cock.

"That's right, you don't want to disappoint me, you want me to be happy because that will make you happy."

The hand on his balls moved to teasing his ass, teasing his hole spreading the slick mixture of his precum and her saliva. The hand stroking his cock slid to playing with his balls as she slid a finger in and out of his ass.

"Cum for me now."

Without his cock being directly teased, just her hand on his balls and finger fucking his ass Ensis' cock twitched and spurted with a powerful orgasm that had been held back behind a mental wall, his cum spraying all over her robes repeatedly. He came harder than he had ever before, as he came Tian continued to finger fuck his ass until his orgasm subsided his cock becoming soft once more.

Sliding her finger out of him as she stood, Tian faced Ensis who's eyes were just fluttering open, "Good boy, now look at this mess." She gestured to her cum covered robes, "Guess I'll have to take it off." She walked over to the machine she had tossed Ensis' clothing in and added her own, grateful for the fact that by the time she woke they would be clean and folded.

When she turned around she saw Ensis happily watching her, she gave him a playful shove. Spent from everything he had just experienced he fell back onto the bed, joined quickly by Tian laying beside him until they both settled and curled into bed together, Tian wrapping her body around Ensis' as they drifted to sleep.

The door to the Scarlet Raptor slid open and Master Vates walked in followed by the male Nautolan who had left the ship earlier that day. Talking over his shoulder Master Vates said, "You did well today navigating the political landscape. A Jedi should be skilled in more than just combat. It's good to see you progressing."

"Thank you Master, it was a long day and though we weren't physically active I am spent."

"As am I young one." Master Vates looked around, "It looks like everyone has called it a night already. We should do the same, rest well Lingaheen."

"You too Master."

12