All Comments on 'Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 01'

by HandcuffGirl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

I can not wait for the next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The only problem I have with this storyline

Jag. I just don't think him acting this way fits his personality in the books at all. I'd love to see some kind of explanation for why he has changed so much. Still, they're fun to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why are you deleting my negative comments?

Afraid that someone may not give you a good score if they read a review of your poor submission? You get another 1 star for your efforts.

HandcuffGirlHandcuffGirlabout 13 years agoAuthor
why don't you post your name and email address?

What you are doing is petty harassment. You obviously can't write a story yourself, so you just try to mess with writers. If you don't like my story(s) then email me and tell me why. (Other than Your stories suck!) A lot of other people seem to like my stories, and leave me very nice feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Reasons why your stories "suck"

I am a huge Star War's fan. Yes go ahead and make your jokes about geek fans like myself. Let me start that I do appreciate good fan fiction. Fan fiction, of quality, works itself around what is already established within the universe of the main story. Your stories however take main characters and plots and then rework them without any sense of working them within the status quo. Your depiction of Jedi, Jaina Solo in particular, is offensive to anyone who is at all appreciative of the works of authors like Kevin J. Anderson, Timothy Zahn, and Terry Brooks; all quality authors who have contributed many works to the Star Wars universe.

I understand that what you write is your fantasy and therefore not bound by any restrictions, hence the term fantasy and the rules that that implies. But there are exceptions to said rules and that is when you "borrow" an already established universe to tell your stories. When you twist the characters and plots to something that no longer works in the "borrowed" universe then you have created a line of fiction that does not belong in that "borrowed" universe. You should show respect for the Star Wars universe and create new characters, new scenarios that allows you to tell your stories without distorting what has already been established.

HandcuffGirlHandcuffGirlabout 13 years agoAuthor
this is a adult site, for adult stories

Well, first of all, thank you for your reply. I do see that you didn't respond with a name though. . . Since you are on literotica, I assume you like to read adult stories (Porn/Erotica) That is what I write. I am also a big Star Wars fan, and read the books. That is were I get most of my ideas from. The different scenarios that the female Jedi end up in inspires me to write erotica. Pretty much all of my stories except the Imperial Prostitute Saga could happen between the pages of the books. I have created some new characters, that I really like (Ta'tan'ia, Stormie, Kazzok, Nyk, Brosk, Sleina, and Bahn) however, like I said, I get inspired by the scenarios that the regular characters end up in. Jaina for one, seems to end up captured quite a bit. The 'rules' that you talk about are stuff you just made up, just like my stories. I'm gonna keep writing, and I hope you enjoy my stories. If not, I'll live. If you want to chat more, email me or im me on yahoo, ahandcuffgirl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Good job. I love Star Wars as well as erotica, and this is perfect. :)

I'm just starting to read this series now...I must confess that I hope there's some erotic force influencing to be had in the future. ;) We'll see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHandcuffGirl@HandcuffGirl
Hi all! I hope that everyone likes my stories, votes them all a 5 and leaves me lots of feedback. - ahandcuffgirl(at)yahoo(dot)com L1ter0t1ca has removed my email from all of my stories, because they are assholes.