Star Wars - Partners in Sex - Bonus

Story Info
Jedi Knight Ta'tan'ia finds herself in strict bondage.
1.6k words
4.72
13.1k
13

Part 3 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress's notes: The following is a bonus scene from my story Partners In Sex. Jedi Knight Ta'tan'ia has been partnered with Imperial Security Officer Lieutenant Stormie Kintra. Lt Kintra quickly begins domming the submissive Jedi when they aren't on missions.

Star Wars: Partners In Sex

Bonus Scene

Ta'tan'ia was hanging upside down. Her legs were spread wide, secured with nerfhide anklecuffs from the entry arch to the cockpit, her head barely a decimeter off the deck. Her wrists were cuffed tightly behind her back, and chained to her collar, pulling her hands up, or in this case down, towards her head, with her elbows pointing up towards her ass. It was a pretty stressful position, especially considering that she had been in an inverted suspension for at least ten minutes now.

Her lekku had a series of nerfhide straps around each lek, with each pair of straps locked together, which kept them mostly straight up her back, with her wrists underneath them. A nerfhide muzzle gag was wrapped tightly around her head. Other than that, she was naked, not even wearing her beskar chastity belt. Instead, a large dildo was vibrating in her pussy, with a more moderately sized plug pushed into her ass.

Lieutenant Stormie Kintra was sitting in the pilot's chair, gazing down at her, and flexing her favorite riding crop. She was also naked, except for the durasteel comlink maglocked around her left wrist.

"Damn you look sexy like that, Jedi," Stormie commented, stretching one bare foot out until her toes touched her muzzle gag, then nudging her away from her.

Ta'tan'ia swung back a decimeter or so, and when she swayed back, Stormie grabbed the large leash ring on the front of her collar with her big toe, holding her forward.

Stormie stared down at her a couple of seconds, then let go, giving her a little shove as she did. This time as she swung back, Stormie switched legs, and caught her leash ring with her left foot. She held Ta'tan'ia in place, reached out with her short riding crop, and quickly hit her pussy twice, just to either side of the dildo.

Ta'tan'ia let out a little 'yelp' of pain through her gag. Suddenly Stormie let go of her leash ring, and sat up, leaning forward and stopping most of Ta'tan'ia's momentum with her hand against her lower stomach.

"Be right back, Jedi," she told her, cupping her pussy—which pressed down on the vibrator a bit—as she stood up. "And you'd better not cum while I'm gone, either," she added as she stepped past her, towards the rear of the ship.

Ta'tan'ia grunted, more to herself than actually responding. The combination of tight bondage, submission, and the vibrator in her pussy was driving her crazy. She could feel her pussy juice leaking down—or in this case up—her stomach towards her navel. Still, she was too good of a submissive to orgasm without permission.

A couple of minutes passed, and Ta'tan'ia heard the sound of stiletto heels on the durasteel deck. Since Lieutenant Kintra had been barefoot, she surmised that she had put on a pair of boots while she had been aft. A few seconds later and Ta'tan'ia sensed her come to a stop just behind her. Then she felt her hands reaching around to the nerfhide panel covering her mouth.

Stormie took off the panel, along with the protruding synthrubber gag that was on the inside of it, leaving the rest of the harness still secured around her head. Ta'tan'ia took the opportunity to work her jaw. In just a few moments though, Stormie was pressing another gag into her mouth. This one was a ring of hard durasteel, wrapped in synthrubber.

Lieutenant Kintra pushed it past her teeth, and began securing it to her head harness.

The ring gag wasn't one of Ta'tan'ia's favorites. She preferred the panel gag she had just been wearing, or her tighter synthrubber one. Lieutenant Kintra though, often had a particular reason for using the ring gag on her.

"Now, Jedi, we are going to play a little game," Stormie explained as she stepped around in front of her.

Oh, the boots, Ta'tan'ia thought with delight as her eyes moved up Lieutenant Kintra's nerfhide encased legs.

She was admiring tight smooth black nerfhide that ran from her feet all the way up to her upper thighs. Seventeen centimeter high stiletto heels in the back added extra shape to her legs. Ta'tan'ia loved the way they looked on her, especially when she was gazing up from her feet.

Ta'tan'ia had to strain her stomach muscles in order to look all the way up, past Lieutenant Kintra's toned midsection and sexy breasts, to her eyes as she talked.

"I am going to crop you, and fuck you with this vibrator"—she paused to tap the base of the vibe sticking out of her pussy—"and you are going to eat me out," she explained as she reached down and gestured to her own pussy. "The longer you take, the more I will punish you." She punctuated that with a sharp blow to Ta'tan'ia's inner thigh with her crop, and a tug on her butt plug. "And absolutely no cumming before I do, Jedi," she stated firmly.

Ta'tan'ia grunted in agreement as her eyes moved to Lieutenant Kintra's pussy above her. She flexed herself even more, practically doing a vertical sit-up, in order to reach her. The strain from her cuffed wrists pulling against the back of her collar was almost choking her.

As Ta'tan'ia started licking her pussy, and Lieutenant Kintra cropped her on her back, she wondered if she realized that the extra height of her heels would make it even harder for her to eat her out while hanging upside down.

Actually, it proved a bit too difficult for Ta'tan'ia to do. She wasn't able to keep her mouth high enough to eat Stormie's pussy for more than a few moments at a time. Stormie kept cropping her to encourage her, but eventually, she gave up.

Instead she tapped the comlink control maglocked around her wrist, and lowered Ta'tan'ia a few centimeters, until her head was just barely off the deck. Then she sat down in front of her, with her thighs spread, and her moist pussy lined up with her mouth.

Now Ta'tan'ia was able to get busy. Stormie kept cropping her, and kept her head pressed into her pussy either with the heels of her boots against the back of her head, or by pulling her nipples. The vibrator was still buzzing away in Ta'tan'ia's pussy.

Eating pussy while in an inverted suspension was a bit different for Ta'tan'ia, but she quickly figured it out. Hitting her clit was easy enough, but she had to tilt her head back some to get to her g-spot.

In a matter of minutes Stormie was arching her back, one hand behind her for balance, the other pulling her leash ring, keeping Ta'tan'ia's mouth tight against her pussy. Ta'tan'ia kept her tongue deep, then came up to lick her clit. A few seconds later, Stormie was moaning out in orgasm.

"That was amazing, Jedi," Stormie commented once she'd caught her breath. "Too bad you made me sit down," she added as she climbed to her feet. She gently adjusted the vibrator in Ta'tan'ia's pussy a moment, then said, "So no cuming for you," as she pulled it out.

Ta'tan'ia groaned in frustration. Stormie chuckled.

"Be right back, Jedi," she said as she slid past her, and headed aft again.

Ta'tain'ia hung helplessly in her restraints for a minute or so, listening to the sounds of Lieutenant Kintra moving around in her sexy stiletto heeled boots. She was pretty sure she was in the cabin they shared.

Then she heard Lieutenant Kintra's rapidly approaching footsteps. They came to a stop behind her, and Ta'tan'ia felt the cold—and familiar—beskar of her chastity belt on her pussy.

Ta'tan'ia groaned in frustration. If Lieutenant Kintra was locking her chastity belt back on her, then she was serious about not letting her cum—at least for a while. Ta'tan'ia was a little surprised at how deftly she put the chastity belt on her, especially considering she was upside down.

"Since you didn't make me orgasm how I wanted you to, Jedi, I think you'll stay cuffed for a while longer," Stormie explained as she lowered her to the deck.

Ta'tan'ia's head touched the deck, followed by her shoulders, the rest of her torso, and finally her legs. Before she could really even do anything, Stormie leaned over, pushed her over to her stomach, and locked her ankles together. Then she bent her knees up until her feet were touching her ass, and chained her anklecuffs to her wristcuffs, which were still locked to the back of her collar, putting even more stress on her throat.

"Now, Jedi," Stormie began as she sat back down in the pilot's chair. "I want you to crawl over here and lick my boots," she told her, gesturing with her right foot.

Ta'tan'ia grunted Yes Mistress as best she could, and began squirming her way across the deck. Luckily she didn't have to go far. She reached Lieutenant Kintra's feet, and began licking her sexy right boot.

"By the way, you licking my boots isn't punishment for not making me orgasm the way I wanted to," Stormie commented as she gazed down at her. "Your punishment for that is having to stay gamorrean-cuffed," she explained, reaching out with her other foot and prodding the chain connecting her ankles to her cuffs and collar with her heel.

Ta'tan'ia tried to grind her pussy against the deck, but she could barely feel a thing with her chastity belt. She was soooo horny, but knew that she had to keep licking Lieutenant Kintra's boots until she was satisfied. Then maybe she'd let her cum.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~ ~ ~