All Comments on 'Star Wars: Scavenger Rey'

by HandcuffGirl

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Short but Sweet

Nice work. Cute little tale that fits in well with those early scenes from Ep. VII. Who knew Ray was so kinky? Now, if only she could find a partner to play with...

Really enjoy your stories. Glad to see you back writing on a regular basis. Stay safe and stay kinky!

- HATs no moon

HandcuffGirlHandcuffGirlabout 4 years agoAuthor

Remember, please leave me feedback, public or private. - ahandcuffgirl (at) yah00(dot)c0m

HandcuffGirlHandcuffGirlabout 4 years agoAuthor

FUCK LITEROTICA!

absolutistabsolutistabout 4 years ago
So far ...

so good. But that can't be the end! With her technical prowess, she should be able to rig together some really interesting predicament for herself.

xenoveistxenoveistabout 4 years ago

this is great! look forward to more Rey :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great read

Great so far would love to see you explore more of Rey’s darker impulses

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 4 years ago

Thought it felt a little "flat" simply because it's so unbelievable. Having scavenged a good bit in my youth, the idea of trying out something like that and potentially being locked in permanently because of a malfunction or drained battery just didn't come across as realistic. Kinky, maybe, but it really ended the suspension of disbelief.

Not to say it wasn't a fun read, though. I was kind of hoping that the "interrogation" table would accidentally start the "sex slave" program once she was locked in. I had a whole new story going where Rey underwent tons of subconscious training from some unheard of Imperial tech, turning her into an unwilling slave. All kinds of crazy notions going through her head after she gets out of the shackles, her subconscious waring with the new training that she filled her brain with.

Maybe she only got "Step 2" because that was what the machine was set on, or what it glitched to because it wasn't shut down properly. She doesn't get the full indoctrination, but she gets enough that it leaves her a bit screwy and with a ton of new needs in her brain. Kind of like the training for Imperial Prostitutes, but a whole lot faster because it's downloaded directly into the grey matter.

It'd be a fun tale, seeing how she tries to cope with her new personality, the trouble she gets into because of it. She should have known better than lay herself down on that table. Now she's stuck with a deep desire for being a prostitute or slave girl. Even though she knows it's just the dregs left over from the machine, the thoughts and behaviors are ingrained in her and she can't help but act on them.

When she runs into an old chum, a guy that wanted to date her for ages but "wasn't her type", things go real bad.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

amazing as always, it can't be the end where is the twist which causes the victim to bite of more than they can chew, why didn't the power pack jumpstart an old backup detention level generator?

orflash64orflash64almost 4 years ago
Great start

I thought you said you weren't interested in writing a Rey story when I ask you about some time ago? I'm glad you changed your mind, this is awesome. I hope there much more to come.

Might Rey come across a Imperial interrogation droid that can be programmed to sexually intimidate a prisoner by multiple orgasms till compliance?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It’s always a pleasure to read your stories. This one is just begging for a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice opener...

Surely there is more to this story, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

a pleasure to read, hoping there is a sequel to this. maybe a droid that is reactivated, that "helps out"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice starter, looking for a part two

It is a nice starter, was wondering about a part two. Since Rey is planning to "go back and try other things out" maybe have her take several sets of binders with her back to her home, and at night she spends time in the various binders, maybe even hog tying herself with the binders? Possibly even have her take the stun cuffs and work on them to only shock her if she fails to escape the binders in time? Maybe have her put the binders controller somewhere out of easy reach and she has to work her way to as a game for herself, so she can imagine herself as a damsel in distress?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You need to continue this!

Title. I really enjoyed it, altough i would expect things to get a little more squishy in part 2...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent work

This is excellent work. It definetly deserves a part 2, hopefully you plan on writing one :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kylo Ren

Isn't Kylo Ren supposed to appear to Rey in a telekinetic vision when she is at her most vulnerable? Just saying that would be interesting and a bit like the film.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Real Cliff-hanger

Rey was right about one thing, the battery died in 26 minutes. But something was wrong. The cuffs were still closed. That's when she remembered the click. They were not magnetic, but mechanical...

If you liked this cliff-hanger, plz let me know. I am sure this could be a start to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

:) Good start for a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHandcuffGirl@HandcuffGirl
Hi all! I hope that everyone likes my stories, votes them all a 5 and leaves me lots of feedback. - ahandcuffgirl(at)yahoo(dot)com L1ter0t1ca has removed my email from all of my stories, because they are assholes.