Star Wars - The Lost Padawan Pt. 01

Story Info
How far will she go to save a friend?
5.6k words
4.5
2.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Star Wars: The Lost Padawan (Episode 1 - the price of friendship)

The streets of Coruscant were still busy despite the late hour. A young human padawan, Lyra, was keeping to the shadows trying to avoid detection. She was afraid, her heart beating hard within her chest. She knew she should not fear, she learned that as a youngling and when she became a padawan her master had tried to drill it into her. She couldn't help it. She was alone here, and she was not sure she could really defend herself.

Lyra was already on the cusp of having to leave the Jedi Order. She could wield the force, but not strongly, and her skills with a lightsaber were average at best. Master Cassia told her she would get better with time and practice, but Lyra could see it in her eyes more and more lately. She didn't know what she would do after that, she couldn't go home because she wasn't sure where home was. She was raised in the Jedi Temple.

Her best friend, Asher, was training to be a temple employee like his parents before him. He couldn't use the force, but his family had dedicated itself to the Jedi long ago. Today though, she learned that Asher's father owed money to the Horizon Cartel, a newer group of thugs and hooligans shaking down citizens of Coruscant, because he owed a gambling debt. The cartel took Asher as insurance his father would pay them back in a week.

Lyra went to Master Cassia and explained what was going on, pleading for her master to help. Master Cassia told her there was nothing she or the Jedi Order could do. They were peacekeepers, not police officers or military. She said that she sympathized and truly wished she could help, but Asher's father is by far not the only one suffering from things like this. If she or other members of the order helped, they would be setting a precedence and telling others they would help with their issues as well. You cannot help one and ignore the others.

Lyra got angry, which surprised her master. She argued that the Jedi were supposed to defend those who could not defend themselves. Why wouldn't they take a stand against these criminal organizations? Master Cassia pointed out that this situation did not occur randomly. Asher's father had borrowed the money from people he knew would come after him. She said he is an adult, and it was an adult decision, this would be something she would learn more of in time.

So, Lyra fled the temple upset and took to the streets of Coruscant. She searched for help, but no one wanted to listen to one so young. Finally, as night fell, she found herself in the seedier underside of Coruscant. Her eyes fell upon a cantina: The Black Hole Oasis. She had read about what an oasis looked like, and she was sure this was not it. The black hole part she could get though. She slipped in the door.

It was not very bright inside, and the crowd was few and far between. A Bith and a Cathar said at a side table talking quietly between themselves. A Rodian and Trandoshan each sat at their own tables alone and not paying attention to the bar around them. At another table a Nautolan male sat with a drink in front of him watching Lyra move to the bar.

Behind the bar was a Besalisk male using his four arms efficiently as he cleaned and made drinks. He looked up at her as she approached. "What have we here now?" he asked in common. "A woman walking into this place alone is a rare sight. A young girl walking in alone at night has never happened. May I ask what you are looking for girl?"

Lyra nods as she sits on a barstool. "I am looking for someone who may be willing to help me."

"Help you with what?" he asks, and he cleans some glasses.

"My friend has been taken by a gang and I need help getting him back." Lyra responded.

He laughs. "You are not in the right part of the city to be asking for help against the cartels. Besides, you have the look of a young Jedi. Why would you not ask them for help?"

She shakes her head. "They won't help. I'm alone in this."

"Perhaps not." Says a voice from behind her.

Lyra turns and sees a human male slide the chair across from him out with his foot. He motions to it. "Come, sit."

She walks over to him and has a seat. "And you are?"

"Soren" he says. "You?"

"I'm Lyra." She responds.

Soren smiles at her. "Well Lyra, you are asking quite a bit from someone willing to help. I assume there is good credits to be made?"

She shakes her head. "I don't have any credits; my master usually takes care of those things."

Soren shakes his head. "Well, your master is not here. You can't expect someone to go against one of the gangs here on Coruscant for free, do you?"

She sighs deeply. "Please, he's my best friend. I would do anything to get him back!"

Soren thinks for a moment. "Anything huh? To do this takes time and resources, both of which I have. You would be in my debt if I did this for you."

She frowns. "Exactly what would be the cost of this help?"

Soren smiles. "Does it matter? You said you would do anything to get him back."

Lyra looks around, she knows she has no other option if she wants Asher to be free. Finally, she nods. "Alright, help him please."

Soren sits back and smiles at her. "Give me 2 days, then meet me back here around the same time."

Lyra smiles brightly. "Just like that? You believe you can get him back?"

He nods. "Yep. Just like that. Just give me the details..."

------------------------------------

The 2 days waiting took its toll on Lyra. She couldn't focus, her training was lapsing. Her master could sense a struggle within her and decided that taking Lyra offworld for awhile might help. Master Cassia told her to pack a bag and meet her at the starport just after dinner. They were going to go train someplace else for awhile and let Lyra be freer to think. Lyra agreed and packed her bag, with no intention of going to the starport. She would make her meeting tonight with Soren and make sure Asher was safe.

So, just before dinner Lyra took her bag and left the Jedi Academy, heading back into the city. She reached the Oasis in time and found Soren sitting at the same table, alone.

Lyra walks to the table and frowns, "Were you not successful?"

Soren grins at her. "Oh, I was very successful. Not only did I get the boy, but I erased the family debt."

Lyra's face brightens up. "Oh, thank you! Thank you! Where is Asher?"

Soren motions to the seat across from him. "Patience. We must discuss our deal now."

"I don't understand." Lyra says as she sits down.

Soren shrugs. "In order to make this happen, I had to call in some favors and spend credits that, quite frankly, I don't have to just throw away. That made this a costly venture. It did save 2 lives in the process though. Tell me Lyra, how do you plan to repay me?"

"I told you before, I don't have any money!" She says, getting upset. "What could I possibly do to cover a debt like that?"

"And so, we come to the heart of it." He says. "I told you I saved not only Asher's life, but his father's life as well. I did so on the basis that you would do anything to get him back. Was I wrong?"

Lyra shakes her head. "Not at all, that is what I said."

Soren nods. "Then as I see it, you owe me... a life for a life."

"What?" Lyra asks incredulously. "What do you mean?"

"Simply this," responds Soren, "I used my money and influence to free Asher from the cartel and free his father from their debt. Their lives now belong to me. However, since you claimed you would do anything, that means your life is mine in exchange. You will belong to me."

Lyra frowns, "You mean, I'm your slave?"

"Slave is such an old-fashioned term." Soren says with a grin. "But yes, it will work in this case."

She shakes her head. "I'm no slave. I'm a free woman."

Soren laughs. "You're a girl. You also stated you were willing to do anything because you couldn't pay. I believe a life for a life is fair."

Lyra thinks for a moment. "How do I even know any of this is true? I haven't seen Asher at all. You could be lying to trick me."

He nods. "I could. I could also take you by force if I want and I doubt there is much you could do. But I am trying to make this a legitimate business deal. The Republic frowns on slavery."

"I want to see Asher first." Lyra says, her mind racing trying to figure a way out of this.

Soren puts a datapad on the table and slides it towards her. towards her.

Lyra frowns. "What's this?"

"This is me protecting me investment." Soren replies. "It states that Asher has been freed from the Horizon Cartel. It states that the debt owed by his father has been wiped out by me. I will take you to him and the moment you see that I am telling the truth, you will become my property willingly. A life for a life. If you agree to these terms, put you thumb on the bottom pad to sign with your bio signature."

Lyra frowns as she reads the datapad. "What if I don't agree to these terms?"

"Then I will reverse everything, and make sure Asher is put on the slave market." Soren says. "I'm not going to force you. It's your choice."

Lyra shakes her head slowly. "If I do this, I will never become a Jedi."

Soren nods. "This is true. But you must ask yourself. Is it worth it?"

Lyra swallows hard and puts her thumb on the datapad. "There. It's done."

Soren smiles. "Not quite. Come with me. This does not go into effect until I prove he is no longer property of the cartel remember?"

Soren stands and Lyra does as well, following him out of the Oasis.

--------------------------------------

As they walk through the starport, Lyra gets anxious to see Asher again. Soren told her he is on his ship. But, by following Soren here and worrying about Asher so much, she forgot something very important.

"Lyra!" Master Cassia calls and walks up to them. "I have been waiting for 2 hours now. What's going on?"

Before Lyra can speak Soren smiles at her master. "I am afraid Lyra will not be going anywhere with you Master Jedi."

Master Cassia looks him over and frowns. "Who are you? Where are you taking my padawan?"

"Your padawan no longer." Soren says. "Lyra here belongs to me. She is my property."

"She's what?" Master Cassia asks as she puts her hand on her lightsaber. "I'm sorry pal, I don't think so. Slavery is illegal in the Republic, remember?"

Soren shakes his head. "I understand that. To take people as slaves is an evil thing. But Lyra and I have a contract, which is binding. She has agreed to my terms, willingly."

Master Cassia looks at Lyra. "Is this true? Did you sign over your life to this man?"

Lyra Nods slowly. "I did. However, I am not his slave, yet."

Soren nods. "This is very true. She can walk away with you right now and I will not try to stop her. It is her choice."

Master Cassia looks at Lyra. "Then if that is true, come with me now child. Walk away from this."

"No, I won't." Lyra replies. "This man helped free Asher from the Cartel, The moment he proves to me that Asher is free of them I become his. If not, Asher goes back."

"There has to be another way Lyra." Master Cassia says. "We can go to the courts; I can petition the council."

Lyra's voice rises in anger. "Where were those options when I asked you for help, huh? I came to you, practically begging to do something and you snubbed me at the expense of his life. No, I found a way myself. If you want to blame someone, blame yourself. This is because of you."

Lyra walks past Master Cassia and motions to Soren, "Let's go. I'm done here."

Soren grins at Master Cassia and bows his head, then turns and leads Lyra away.

Behind them, the crowd closes around Master Cassia who stands there with tears flowing down her cheeks and looking ashamed.

-------------------------------------------

Soren leads Lyra into the hanger and walks towards his ship. It is a YG-4210 Light Freighter and had seen better days. Lyra shakes her head.

"Does that even fly?" She asks. "It's a very old model."

Soren nods as he moves up the ramp. "Of course it flies. Now come on, I have this last part of the deal to finish."

The ramp opens up into a lower bay where, sitting in a chair, is Asher, a young male Twi'lek with light blue skin. Lyra runs to him and almost knocks him over with a hug.

"I thought they were gonna kill you for sure." She says.

He shakes his head. "I did too. Then Soren here got me free. He even paid off my father's debt. But wait a minute, didn't you say..."

Soren speaks over him. "Our deal is concluded. Come here child."

Lyra walks to him and he clasps a collar around her neck. She looks back at Asher. "I'm sorry, I had to. That was the deal."

Asher shakes his head. "No, no. This isn't right. You said I had a life debt to you because you saved me. You said as soon as I saw Lyra to show her I was free then the deal was forged."

Lyra glares at Soren. "You lied to me!"

Soren shakes his head. "I did not. I just chose my words carefully. I told you I had saved 2 lives: Asher and his father. I told you that you owed me a life for a life. I never said it was Asher's life you owed me for. No, Asher is paying his own debt to me. You are paying the debt for his father."

Soren walks over and fastens a collar around Asher's throat. Lyra frowns. "So, we are both your slaves?"

He nods. "For very different reasons. Asher, get the ramp up and get to organizing this cargo hold. You then need to familiarize yourself with this ship. Lyra, you will come above with me."

Lyra shakes her head. "I would like to stay and help him. We can both come up after."

Soren frowns and presses a button on his bracelet. Lyra screams out as electricity races through her body. She falls to the ground on all fours, panting as the sensation stops.

Soren looks between the two of them. "I had hoped to not have to give this little demonstration, but I see it needed to be done. That, my dear, was at one quarter power. I am told that at full power it can bring a Wookie to its knees, so I'm sure that anyone smaller than a Wookie may die."

Asher walks over and helps Lyra up, glaring at Soren. "She didn't do anything to you. Why the shock?"

"Because I gave an order, and she argued it with me." Soren says. "Make no mistake, you two are my personal property to do with as I see fit. Any time you talk back or do not do as ordered; you will be shocked until you comply. I don't care what it is, if I say it then do it. Do you understand?"

Asher and Lyra look at each other. Lyra has tears in her eyes. They both look at Soren. "Yes, we understand." They say together.

Soren nods. "Good. From now on, you both call me Master. That should not be hard for you to do Lyra, you have had many masters. Now, come with me."

Soren turns and walks up the stairs. Lyra looks at Asher, who mouths the words "I'm Sorry". She turns and walks up the stairs.

-------------------------------------------------------

They enter what looks to be a lounge at the top of the stairs. Soren turns to Lyra and motions. "Back there are the sleeping quarters, up here is the cockpit. Come up front with me and sit in the navigation chair on the right."

Lyra follows and does as she is told. Soren gets in the pilot's chair and begins to warm up the ship. He flips on the coms and says, "Coruscant Spaceport, this is Light Freighter 117490 in hanger 612 requesting clearance to depart."

A female voice comes back over the speakers. "Light Freighter 117490, you are clear to depart."

Soren takes the controls and the ship lurches forward out of the hanger and goes streaking through the sky towards space.

He looks over his shoulder at her. "Pull up the star chart data on your console there."

Lyra does so, watching the large group of stars span out before her on the console. "Ok, done."

He says, "In the search function type in Zeltros. Once you get the coordinates, put them in the nav computer and tell me when it's done."

Lyra follows his instructions. As she does so, she begins to wonder why Zeltros seems so familiar to her. She knows she has never been there, but she does know the name. Once the coordinates are entered, she looks at him. "Done."

Soren activates the hyperdrive and they launch into space, the stars streaking past the window. He stands and looks at her. "Come with me."

She follows as he leads her back through the lounge and up into the sleeping area. In here there is two sets of bunkbeds on two different walls, and a very large bed against another. Soren walks towards the center of the room.

Lyra has been thinking as they walk and looks at Soren. "May I ask a question?"

Soren glances at her with a stern look.

Lyra bows her head slightly, "I meant, may I ask a question, Master?"

Soren nods. "Yes, you may."

"Zeltros, the planet we are headed to." She says, "I know the name but can't remember why. May I ask what we will do there?"

As they reach the large bed Soren stops and turns to her. "I am taking you there for training. I am sure you will need it."

"Training?" She asks, then adds a belated "Master?"

Soren nods. "I have Asher here as a crewman to help me maintain the ship. You, however, I have other plans for."

"Can I ask what plans, Master?" She asks, making sure not to forget.

Soren grins. "Why, I plan to have you here for pleasure. Acting the way you do; I am going to assume you are still pure?"

Lyra frowns, "What do you mean by pure?"

"Has a man ever stuffed his cock into your pussy?" He asks her.

She shakes her head slowly. "I... I don't understand. So, I guess my answer is, no?"

He nods. "I thought not. Strip down for me."

"Master? Is there another set of clothing I should fetch?" She asks.

Soren shakes his head. "No, I want you to take your clothes off and stand there naked."

Lyra blushes deeply. "I... I can't..."

Soren frowns and moves his hand towards his bracelet.

Lyra lifts a hand to stop him. "No Master, no more. I.... I will do it."

He crosses his arms across his chest and watches her. Lyra could feel the blood rushing to her face in embarrassment as she begins to untie her robes. She had changed before others, all of them women, and even showered in the dorm showers with other girls. This was the first time a man will have ever seen her naked. That scared her.

She opens her robe and lets it drop, leaving her standing there in nothing but her undergarments. Soren looks her over and nods in approval. Unlike a lot of girls at the academy, she had really filled out over the last couple of years. She went from an A cup straight to a C cup in just over a year. The fullness of her breasts are emphasized by the bra which pushed them up.

Soren motions to her. "Not just the robes, I said all of it."

She frowns but does not refuse. She reaches behind her and releases the clasp of her bra, sliding it off her shoulders and freeing her beautifully sculpted breasts. She then reaches down and slides her panties off of her. As she stands, she puts an arm over her breasts and reaches her other hand down to cover her pussy.

Soren shakes his head. "Nu uh, arms at your sides."

Lyra closes her eyes as she moves her arms to her sides, exposing her body to him. After a moment, she opens them to see him slowly walking around her.

"You definitely have the body of a plaything, that's for sure." He says. "Hell, just looking at you makes me hard."

Curiosity wells up inside of her and she looks at him. "Hard, Master? How so?"

He smiles at her innocence and steps close, inches from her body and looks her in the eyes. "Do you truly want to know?"

She couldn't help it; she had always been curious. She could not tolerate not knowing something, which is a weakness and a strength at the same time. And this was something new. It was embarrassing, but it was new.

12