Star Wars - The Lost Padawan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nods her head slowly. "Yes Master, I want to know please."

He nods, "What did I say when you asked me what I meant by asking if you were pure? What was the question?"

She thinks for a moment, recalling the full conversation. Finally, she remembers. "You asked if a man ever stuffed his cock into my pussy. I apologize Master, but I still don't get the references."

Soren reaches down with his hand and runs a finger down the slit of her pussy. She was both shocked and tingly at the same time. He looks her in the eyes, "This is your pussy."

She blinks, confused. "My... my pussy? I thought that it is my vagina?"

He continues to gently rub a finger up and down the slit of her pussy. "Yes, the politically correct term is Vagina. The more vulgar slang word is Pussy. That is the word you will use from now on, understand?"

The feeling of him running his finger up and down her slit was both new and amazing. She shivers slightly and nods. "My pussy then. What was the other thing? A cock? And how do I make you hard...Master?"

Soren steps back from her. He removes his shirt to show a body heavily muscled from years of working with cargo. Lyra had seen bare chested men before, in the lake during the summers. But something about seeing it in this moment sent more chills through her. She didn't know why, but she really wanted him to touch her again on her... pussy.

Soren undoes the clasp of his belt and pulls both his pants and his undergarment off together then stands and steps out of them. Lyra's mouth opens in surprise as her eyes fall on his very erect nine-inch penis. Soren steps towards her again and takes her hand, putting it on his massive organ. "This is a cock. It is made to go into your pussy."

Lyra's eyes go wide, and her hand rises to her mouth in surprise. "That.. that thing is supposed to go inside of me?"

He looks at her curiously. "You are aware of mating are you not?"

She nods. "Of course, I am. But only with animals. They do not teach us stuff like this in the academy. I... I have never seen a cock before, Master."

He smiles. "Well, now you have."

Her voice trembles, a little fearful. "But why would you put your cock in my pussy? Animals mate to have babies. I'm sorry master, I... I don't want babies yet."

He shakes his head. "There is more than one reason to mate. Actually, for us it's called sex, or fucking. I want you to call it fucking. The main reason it is done is because it feels so good."

"Fucking..." She looks down at his hard cock and swallows, not quite sure it would feel good to shove that inside of her because it looks thick and painful. "Is that what you want to do Master? Fucking..? I mean, do you want us to fuck?"

He grins. "Of course, I would like nothing more than to ram my cock into that beautiful body, but we can take it slow. I don't want you to ever be afraid, I want you to really enjoy and want sex."

She looks even more confused. "Ok. But if we are not going to fuck, how will I know I will enjoy it? Why are we naked?"

"Because I am here to teach you." He says, "We have three days until we get to Zeltros, and I want you to at least be knowledgeable enough to know what you are learning. Please, lay down on the bed for me and open your legs wide so I can get a good look."

She nods and moves to the bed, laying back on her back and flushing once more as she opens her legs wide and displays her pussy for him to fully see. This whole situation was confusing and exciting to her. It gave her feelings she had never experienced before.

His eyes look directly at her pussy, and he smiles. "Before we get to Zeltros, I will teach you to shave the hair off your pussy. After that it will be up to you to maintain it. I don't want hair there. Do you understand?"

"No Master, not really... but I will do as you ask. I just don't know why hair on my... on my pussy would be a problem." She replies.

"I will show you". He says and kneels down between her legs. She can feel his fingers part the lips of her pussy and really open it up. Before she could comment though, she felt him lick her. Her eyes go wide in shock, and she shivers. She had never felt anything like this before. His tongue whips out, licking her clit as if he were an expert.

"Oh oh oh" She says, "Oh that feels good Master. Please, don't stop!"

Soren wraps his arms around her legs and pushes his face into her pussy, shoving his tongue into her hole. "Oh... by the force! I'm sorry master, I didn't mean to be so loud, it just..."

Soren stops licking her and sits up slightly. "By all means my dear. Be loud. Anytime anything is in your pussy I want you to let the whole galaxy know how it feels. Do you understand?"

She nods and looks at him, her eyes pleading. "Yes Master, anything you wish, just please don't stop!"

Soren grins and leans back down licking her pussy with vigor. Lyra had no idea what was happening to her. She could feel it throughout her whole body. Each time he licked her, she shivered and whimpered. "Oh force, Oh force... keep licking my pussy master! Yes! Yes! I want more! Give me more!"

He shifted and began licking her clit once more, causing her hips to buck slightly. It was then she felt him slide a finger inside of her pussy slowly. He began pushing it in and pulling it out, repeating while he licked her clit. "Oh Master! Is this fucking? Please master, fuck me more!"

Soren becomes a little more aggressive, moving his finger faster and faster while he licks her clit. Suddenly, she feels something in the pit of her stomach. It's intense. She also feels like she is about to pee. "Oh, oh, oh Master... I... I am about to pee Master!"

Soren does not pull back though, if anything, he attacks her pussy harder with his tongue. The feeling in her stomach gets more intense, she feels like she is about to pee all over his face. And then she feels a release and a warmth spread through her body. Currents of pleasure run all through her body. She keeps bucking her hips as he continues to lick her. "Oh my! Master!" She screams out as she releases fully.

Soren pulls his finger free and slows his licking down slightly... making sure she fully had her orgasm before sitting up and smiling at her. "How was that?"

She shudders slightly as her body continues to react to the intensity of the orgasm. "Oh my. I have never felt anything like that... ever. It was the most intense feeling."

He nods. "I know. In the end there, you came. When a woman cums it releases all sorts of feelings and emotions within her. And no, that was not fucking. That was playing. I told you that fucking is when a cock is in your pussy. You are not quite ready for that yet though."

He moves up and lays on his back beside her. "Wrap your hand around my cock and slowly start stroking it."

Lyra doesn't hesitate and does what he says to do. Right now, she would literally do anything as long as he kept making her feel that way. As she begins stroking his cock, Soren moans softly."

"Oh yes, that's it." He says, "It's been a long time since any hand but mine stroked it."

Lyra continues to stroke him and looks down at the massive cock in her hand. Then her eyes look up and see Asher just to the side of the door, watching. She didn't know why, but knowing he was watching made this situation even better. She looks back at Soren, not planning to say anything about Asher. "Master, what else do you wish me to do? Just continue to stroke it like this?"

He nods, "Yes... but I want more too. Its my turn to cum as well and Cumming for a man is different than for a woman. Kneel down by my cock and stroke it, while doing that I want you to run your tongue over it playfully."

Just this morning, the thought of what he was asking her to do would have disgusted her. But, as she moved down his body, she remembered that he just licked the inside of her, a lot, and if he can do that and make her feel the way he did then she could do this for him.

Keeping her ass pointed towards Soren, she moves down by his side. She starts stroking his cock again and leans in closer... running her tongue along his shaft. Soren moans loudly. "Oh my. Oh yes. I forgot how that felt! Lick it more, stroke me faster!"

Lyra does as he commanded... her tongue playing along his cock and licking the head of it. She looks up as she does so and sees Asher once more. He had backed into the shadows of the doorway more, but in order for him to see her, she could see him. She also notices that he had his cock in his hand, stroking it.

That was almost too much for her as she strokes Soren's cock faster and harder. She could see that Asher's cock was not as big as Soren's. Soren was a man though, and Asher still had growing to do. She sees something bubble up on the tip of Soren's cock and she licks it. She liked the salty taste of it. She decided that if there was more in there, she wanted it. So, she leans closer and closes her mouth around the top of his cock, sucking on it slightly as she continues to stroke it,

Now it was Soren's turn to be loud. "Oh yes!" He yells out. "Just like that! Keep doing that! I'm so close to fucking Cumming!"

Just hearing him enjoy what she is doing made he stroke faster and run her tongue along the tip of his cock while she sucked on it. Soren's hand shoots out and grabs the back of her head. He screams and she can feel her mouth filling with liquid. She tries to pull back, but he holds her in place. "Oh yeah, Oh year, Oh I am fucking Cumming so hard!"

With no other alternative, Lyra began to swallow the liquid... the salty taste coating her tongue as she feels him shoot more and more liquid into her mouth. He finally removes his hand, and she sits up, taking a deep breath. She looks at him, both shocked and a little scared.

Soren looks at her and takes a deep breath. "Sorry, I got a little carried away there. That was... incredible."

After a moment, she nods. "If it was anything like the way I felt... I can understand."

He motions to her. "Come lay beside me for a while."

He holds his arm out as she lays down and he pulls her close to him. She looked down, and there was no more sign of Asher. She lays there in his arms and thinks to herself: If that wasn't fucking, what is that gonna feel like?

To be continued...

12