Star Whores Saga Ch. 01 Pt. 02

Story Info
The saga of Lance Kuntfuker continues.
6.5k words
4.5
6.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,171 Followers

Back on the Freedom Fighter Blockade Runner, Master Bater continued his assault on the lovely Princess Leesa's throat while his men watched.

"Yessssss! Nothing but another cock loving whore! Yesssss!" Bater growled while his metallic balls bounced off her chin.

She nodded her head as best she could. "Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmmhmmmm!" she moaned. The fire between her legs was almost unbearable. He throbbed violently deep in her throat.

"Yessssss! Feel the power of The Source, you whore, when I cum down your throat! Yessssss! Yessssss! Yesssssss!"

He threw his hips into her face. Instead of pulling back for another dive, he pulled her head tight and held it there. Oily, hot jizz shot down her windpipe. She struggled to breathe, her airways clogged with cock and cum. Bubbles of saliva and cum popped out the corners of her mouth. They burst and streaked down her chin and stained her satin white robe.

Just when she thought she was going to pass out, Bater pulled back. Before she could take a full breath, he drove his weapon back down her throat and held it there again.

He laughed an evil laugh as she struggled to breathe. "Ha ha ha! Feel the power, you bitch! You cannot fight it!" After several more spurts of spunk shot down her throat, he pulled back. He grabbed her by her long, dark hair, snapped her head back, and pointed at her. "Now where are those plans?!"

She glared back at him. "I don't know what you're talking about, you miserable fuck!"

With a flick of his wrist, her body slammed against the back of the bench seat she was on. "Fine. Have it your way," he growled. He turned to his men as he tucked himself back into his black suit. "Do with her as you wish. Do not kill her! When you're finished, bring her to the Battle Station." He turned to walk away.

"Wait! You...you can't leave me here with...all of them!" Leesa cried out.

Bater turned back to her. "Where are those plans?!"

"I don't have them!"

Bater turned away. His black cape waved behind him as he walked down the passageway.

Suddenly, it felt like she had a thousand pairs of hands were ravaging her body.

"Wait! Wait!" she cried out as her robe was torn from her body.

"Look at these fuckin' tits!"

"I'm goin' in!" Veiny flesh sliced through her swollen pink lips.

The first stab nearly sent her off the ship. Why is my body betraying me like this?! "Oh God! Wait!" she pleaded.

"In coming!" Her ass burned from the sudden intrusion.

"Oh fuck! Wait! Wai-ggggggggg!" Her throat quickly filled with another soldier's fleshy weapon. Her body performed the ultimate betrayal. Her handcuffed body went into tremors. Her lithe body clamped down on every insertion while she moaned and squirmed.

"Look at that shit! She fuckin' came already! She fuckin' loves it! Nothing but another cock hungry whore!" The men cheered as they gathered around awaiting their turn at the lovely princess.

*****

Lance and old Bend were huddled in Bend's hut. Lance was in one corner repairing PD3's arm, as old Bend sat thinking.

"No, my father didn't fight in the wars. He was a navigator on a spice freighter," Lance offered

Bend's eyebrows raised. "That's what your uncle told you. He didn't hold with your father's ideals. Thought he should have stayed here and not gotten involved."

"You fought in the Drone Wars?"

Bend nodded. "Yes, I was once a Crusader Knight the same as your father. He was the best pilot in the galaxy, and a cunning warrior. I understand you've become quite a good pilot yourself. And he was a good friend. Which reminds me..." Bend got up and went to a chest where he rummaged around. As Lance finished repairing PD3, Bend shuffled up and presented Lance with a short handle with several electronic gadgets attached to it. "I have something here for you. Your father wanted you to have this when you were old enough, but your uncle wouldn't allow it. He feared you might follow old O-Bend on some damned-fool idealistic crusade like your father did."

"What is it?"

"Your fathers laserblade. This is the weapon of a Crusader Knight. Not as clumsy or as random as a blaster." Lance pushed a button on the handle. A long beam shot out about four feet and flickered there. "An elegant weapon for a more civilized time. For over a thousand generations the Crusader Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times, before the Realm."

"How did my father die?"

Bend took a deep breath. "A young Crusader named Master Bater, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Realm hunt down and destroy the Crusader Knights. He betrayed and murdered your father. Now the Crusaders are all but extinct. Bater was seduced by the dark side of The Source."

"The Source?"

"The Source is what gives a Crusader his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together."

RV2 began to whir and chirp. Bend reached out to it.

"Now, let's see if we can't figure out what you are, my little friend."

"I saw part of the message he was..." Lance was cut short as the recorded image of the beautiful young Freedom Fighter princess was projected from RV2's face. Lance stopped his work as the lovely girl's image flickered before his eyes.

"General Meovernow, years ago you served my father in the Drone Wars. Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Realm. I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to you in person, but my ship has fallen under attack and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to Vagina has failed. I have placed information vital to the survival of the Undertaking into the memory systems of this RV unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him on Lyckmiballs. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, O-Bend Meovernow, you're my only hope."

There was a little static and the transmission cut short. Old Bend leaned back and scratched his head. He silently puffed on a tarnished chrome pipe.

"You must learn the ways of The Source if you're to come with me to Lyckmiballs."

Lance laughed. "Lyckmiballs? I'm not going to Lyckmiballs. I've got to go home. It's late, I'm in for it as it is."

"I need your help, Lance. She needs your help. I'm getting too old for this shit."

"I can't get involved! I've got work to do! It's not that I like the Realm. I hate it! But there's nothing I can do about it right now. It's such a long way from here."

"Learn about The Source, Lance."

"Look, I can take you as far as Swollenhead. You can get a transport there to More Pussy or wherever you're going."

"You must do what you feel is right, of course." Bend paused. "So, how is your aunt? We, uh, we got to know each other quite well I would say. God, she had a great rack! Does she still have a tight little pussy?"

*****

On their way to Swollenhead, the four adventurers came across the smoldering ruins of a Jabber sandcrawler and their scattered dead bodies.

"It looks like Sandsuckers did this," Lance observes as he studied the ruins.

Bend was crouching in the sand studying the tracks. "They didn't. But we are meant to think they did. These tracks are side by side. Sandsuckers always ride single file to hide their numbers."

"These are the same Jabbers that sold us RV2 and PD3."

"And these blast points, too accurate for Sandsuckers. Only Royal soldiers are so precise."

"Why would Royal soldiers want to slaughter Jabbers?" Lance looked back at the speeder where RV2 and PD3 were inspecting the dead Jabbers, and put two and two together. "If they traced the robots here, they may have learned who they sold them to. And that would lead them home!"

Lance reached a sudden horrible realization, then raced for the speeder and jumped it.

"Wait, Lance! It's too dangerous!' Bend yelled, but it was no use.

*****

The speeder roared up to the burning homestead. Lance jumped out and ran to the smoking holes that were once his home. Debris was scattered everywhere. It looked as if a great battle had taken place.

"Uncle Bobby! Aunt Bertha! Uncle Bobby!"

Lance stumbled around in a daze looking for his aunt and uncle. Suddenly he came upon their smoldering remains. He was stunned, and couldn't speak. Hate replaced fear and a new resolve came over him.

*****

Back on the menacing DS-1 Battle Station, two soldiers opened an electronic cell door and allowed several Royal guards to enter. The naked and still handcuffed Princess Leesa's face was filled with defiance, which slowly gave way to fear as Master Bater entered the room.

"And, now Your Highness, we will discuss the location of your hidden Freedom Fighter base."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Bater," she said defiantly.

"I suspected as much. Maybe another dose of The Source will refresh your memory," he growled as he opened his cod piece. The same black, shiny rod that had been buried in her throat only a few days ago reappeared. Much to her dismay, her body heat began to rise.

"You...you can give me as much of your Source as I like...er, I mean, you like. You can fuck me all you want too, but it won't change anything. It will only make me crave...er, I mean, make me despise you even more."

"Ha ha ha! Yessss, we'll see about that." Lord Bater stepped behind her and sat his massive body on the bench seat behind her. His black phallus pointed straight in the air. He grabbed her hips with his black leather hands and forcefully pulled her back until she straddled him. She tried to resist as he pulled her down to his lap, but his strength was far greater than her own.

As she lowered, she waited for the cold hardness to touch her hot slit. But then he readjusted his aim. His hard tip pressed against her puckered rosebud.

She gasped. "Wait! Not...not there! I...I'm not ready!"

"You say that as if I should care," he hissed. "I find your lack of enthusiasm disturbing."

His cold, hard tip slipped past her sphincter. "Oh fuuuuuuuuck!" she cried out until she landed in his lap. "Ohmagod, you motherfucker!"

"Ha ha ha! You took my blade well, my princess bitch." He reached under her thighs and pulled them up and apart, then nodded at his soldiers. "Help yourselves, men. I'll be needing her mouth stuffed, as well."

In a split second, they were surrounded by men in white and black uniforms with their hard weapons ready.

"Oh fuck!" she wailed when the first soldier sliced through her slit.

"Goddamn! We've been fucking her for two days and she's still tight as a vise grip!"

"That's because you all have tiny little cocks!" she barked.

"Is that right? How's this?"

She yelped when he drew his hips back then threw them forward as hard as possible. "Grrrrrrfuck! Do it! Do it, you bastard! Fuck me as hard as you can! Do it!"

"Ha ha ha! Listen to the princess whore, begging us to fuck her!" Bater mocked. "Let's not disappoint her highness!"

"Do it, you motherfuggggffffff!" Before she could complete her dare a soldier had climbed onto the seat and stuffed her mouth and throat with Royal meat. Shortly after she began to bob and bounce, her eyes flew open and she squealed. There was a vibration in her ass. Are you fucking kidding me? This motherfucker has a vibrator built into his cock?! Oh fuck! The feeling drove her body off the cliff. She began to loudly moan and groan. Her body went into spasms.

Lord Bater laughed. "Ha ha ha! The princess whore is cumming already! Ha ha ha! This whore can't get enough cock! Ha ha ha!"

For two hours the soldiers, along with Bater, had their way with the beautiful princess. Leesa had lost count of how many orgasms she'd had or how much cum she had swallowed.

The hips of the soldier filling her slit began to stutter. "Oh shit! I think...I think I'm done!"

The soldier in her throat concurred. "Yup, me, too! Jesus Christ, she sucks dick like a pro!"

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmmhmmmmm!" Leesa moaned while she bobbed and bounced.

Lord Bater had been fucking her ass with his vibrating cock the entire time, watching with great pleasure his men defile his beautiful captive. "Yessssss! Yessssss! Fill her slutty holes with your seed!" Bater demanded.

"Cummmming! Cumming! Gahhhhhhh!" Her cunt was already overflowing with a troops worth of spunk. Each throb of this soldiers muscle only added to the excess.

"Here it comes, baby! Oh yeah! Here's a load for you! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh fuuuuuuuck!" The pulsing rod in her throat sent a fresh dose of protein down her gullet with each throb. She swallowed as hard and as fast as she could. It felt as if the cum she had been swallowing for the past two hours had filled her stomach and was filling her throat. This last load spilled out of her lips and ran down her chin, dripping onto her already cum covered tits.

The two soldiers backed away and high-fived each other.

"I love this job!" said one.

"Fuck yeah!" replied the other as they walked away.

"Yessssss. Now feel the power of The Source up your tight little whore ass," Bater hissed.

Leesa turned her head and glared over her shoulder at the dark, emotionless mask. "Give me your best shot, you miserable fuck!"

He dug his leather clad claws into her hips. "Yessssss....yesssss...yesssssss!"

It felt like a volcano on the planet of Nutsack was exploding thick, hot lava in her dark crevice. The only thing that kept the geyser from blasting her to the ceiling were Master Bater's beefy hands. He pumped and pumped until he had finally emptied his full load.

"Yessssss. You proved yourself valuable today as a cumdumpster to my men. It appeared you enjoyed it as well, my princess whore."

"You're wrong! You're a sick, perverted bastard! I hated every second of it!"

With the wave of his hand, her body lifted off of his lap and sailed across the bench seat until she slammed into the wall with a thud.

"Ha ha ha! How many times did you cum, whore?" he asked as he stood and tucked himself back into his suit. "Now, where is that hidden Freedom Fighter base?"

"Fuck you, Bater!"

"Ha ha ha! Yesssssss." Another wave of his hand and the handcuffs uncoupled and clanked onto the floor. "As you wish. Clean yourself up, whore. You wreak of cum and sweat."

"Fuck you, Bater!" she screamed as the door slammed shut behind him.

*****

Back on Tattoo, Bend was consoling Lance.

"There's nothing you could have done, Lance, had you been there. You'd have been killed, too, and the droids would be in the hands of the Realm."

"I want to come with you to Lyckmiballs. There's nothing here for me now. I want to learn the ways of The Source and become a Crusader like my father."

The superspeeder with Lance, RV2, PD3, and Bend zoomed across the desert. The speeder stopped on a bluff overlooking the port at More Pussy. It was a haphazard array of low, grey, concrete structures and semi-domes.

"More Pussy. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious," Bend warned.

The speeder was stopped on a crowded street by several soldiers who looked over the two robots. A soldier questioned Lance.

"Let me see your identification."

"You don't need to see his identification," Bend said calmly.

The soldier paused. "We don't need to see his identification."

"These are not the droids you're looking for."

"These are not the droids we're looking for."

"He can go about his business," Bend continued.

"You can go about your business," the soldier said as he waved them past.

"That was amazing!" Lance said as they moved away.

"Ahhhhh yes, the power of The Source, Lance. You should see its effect on women! With one command they can't get out of their clothes fast enough and become the slut of your dreams. It's quite a wonderful fucking gift, my dear boy."

"What's the command?!"

"All in good time, son. All in good time."

The speeder pulled up in front of a rundown café on the outskirts of the port. Various strange forms of transport, including several unusual beasts of burden, were parked outside the bar. A Jabber ran up and began to fondle the speeder.

As Lance got out of the speeder he tried to shoo the Jabber away. "Go on, go on." He turned back to Bend. "Do you really think we're going to find a pilot here that'll take us to Lyckmiballs?"

"Well, most of the best freighter pilots can be found here. Only watch your step. This place can be a little rough."

The young adventurer followed Bend Meovernow into the smoke-filled café. The murky, moldy den was filled with a startling array of weird and exotic alien creatures and monsters at the long metallic bar.

Bend was standing next to Suktata, an eight-foot-tall savage-looking creature resembling a huge grey bushbaby monkey with fierce baboon-like fangs. His large blue eyes dominated a fur-covered face and softened his otherwise awesome appearance. Over his matted, furry body he wore two chrome bandoliers, and little else. He was a two-hundred-year-old Nooky and a sight to behold.

Lance was terrified but tried not to show it. He quietly sipped his drink, looking over the crowd for a more sympathetic ear or whatever.

A large, multiple-eyed Creature gave Lance a rough shove. "Negola dewaghi wooldugger?!?"

The hideous freak was obviously drunk. Lance tried to ignore the creature and turned back on his drink. A short, grubby Human and an even smaller rodent-like beast joined the belligerent monstrosity.

"He doesn't like you," the Human said to Lance.

"I'm sorry," Lance said nervously.

"I don't like you either," replied the Human.

The big creature was getting agitated and yelled out some unintelligible jibberish at the now rather nervous, young adventurer. The rodent let out a loud grunt and everything at the bar moved away. Lance tried to remain cool but it wasn't easy. His three adversaries readied their weapons. Old Bend moved in behind Lance.

"This little one isn't worth the effort. Come let me buy you something," the old man said calmly.

A powerful blow from the creature sent the young would-be Crusader sailing across the room, crashing through tables and breaking a large jug filled with a foul-looking liquid. With a blood curdling shriek, the monster drew a chrome laser pistol from his belt and leveled it at old Bend.

With astounding agility, old Bend's laserblade sparked to life and, in a flash, an arm lay on the floor. The rodent was cut in two and the giant multiple-eyed creature was cut from chin to groin. Bend carefully and precisely turned off his laserblade and replaced it on his utility belt. Lance, shaking and totally amazed at the old man's abilities, attempted to stand. The entire fight lasted only a matter of seconds. The café went back to normal, although Bend was given a respectable amount of room at the bar. Lance rubbed his bruised head and approached the old man with new awe.

Bend pointed the Nooky. "This is Suktata. He's first-mate on a ship that might suit our needs."

Lance, still groggy, downed a fresh drink and followed Bend and Suktata to a booth where Ace Recker was sitting. The face of an attractive blonde with three breasts dove in and out of Ace's lap.

Ace stuck out his hand. "Ace Recker. I'm captain of the Maximus Blazer. Suktata here tells me you're looking for a ride to the Vagina system." He nodded to the bobbing head in his lap. "You don't mind if she finishes while we talk, do you?"

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,171 Followers
12