Star Whores Saga Ch. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bend waved at him. "No no, carry on." He paused while he watched the pro work. "If it's a fast ship, yes, indeed, we would like to inquire about hiring you."

"Fast ship? You've never heard of the Maximus Blazer? I've outrun Royal starships, not the local bulk-cruisers, mind you. I'm talking about those big fuckin' ships. She's fast enough for you, old man. What's the cargo?"

"Only passengers. Myself, the boy, two droids, and no questions asked."

"What is it? Some kind of local trouble?" He looked down at the head in his lap. "Damn, bitch! Watch it with the teeth!"

"Let's just say we'd like to avoid any Royal entanglements."

"Well, that's the trick, isn't it? And it's going to cost you something extra. Ten thousand in advance."

"We haven't that much with us. But we could pay you two thousand now, plus fifteen when we reach Lyckmiballs."

"Seventeen, huh?!" Ace pondered this for a few moments. "Okay. You guys got yourself a ship. We'll leave as soon as you're ready. Docking bay 94." Ace shoved down on the blonde head in his lap. "Yup, there it is! Take it! Take it all, you bitch!" His head snapped back. "Gahhhhhhhhfuck!" he howled as he shot his load down the back of her throat. As she lifted her head out of his lap, Ace looked at Lance and Bend. "Hey, listen, how would you like a crack at her? It's on me!"

"That's very kind of you, don't mind if I do," Bend said as he began to unwrap his meaty sword. "Lance, how would you like a blowjob from a pro?"

"Yeah, sure!" Lance said with excitement as he scooted to the edge of the seat and undid his pants.

Bend grabbed the pro by the arm and threw her in front of Lance. "Bend over, bitch!" he said, shoving her shoulders forward just as his swollen pole fell out of his pants.

Ace's eyebrows raised at the sight. "Holy shit, old man! That's fuckin' impressive!"

Bend lifted the short skirt on the hired help, revealing a fine heart-shaped ass. The brown puckered rosebud immediately swung open. "Hell yes! An anal whore!"

"What?! That's an anal whore?! Goddammit! If I'd known that..." Ace bemoaned. "Ah well. Enjoy, old man. Try not to have a stroke. Docking bay 94."

Bend waved a dismissive hand at him. "Yes, yes, docking bay 94. We'll be there." He turned his attention back to the hooker bent over in front of him. "I'm gonna wreck this fuckin' bitch!" Her head snapped back and she squealed when he rammed his rod through her back door. He grabbed her by the bun on the back of head and shoved her into Lance's lap. "Now suck, bitch!" She gagged when Lance's massive member slipped past her lips and buried itself in her throat.

Lance's head flew back. "Gah!"

CRACK! The pro gave a muffled yelp when Bend slapped her ass as he fucked it. "That's right, you cock sucking whore! How do you like that?! Huh? Huh? Answer me, bitch!" CRACK!

"Mmmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

"As much as I'd like to tear this bitch a new one, we need to be quick, young Lance. We don't want to miss our ride," the old man said as he drove his hips into the whore's ass.

Lance's face was turning red. "Oh! Right! Right! This...this...she's really good!"

"She's not that good, because she hasn't made us blow our loads yet! Get with it, whore!" Once again, Bend grabbed the bun on the back of her head and pumped her face in and out of Lance's lap like he was pumping a well.

Lance's jaw clenched. His eyes closed. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Here it comes! Here it comes! Oh yeah! Oh shit!" Bend shoved down on the pro's head and held it in Lance's lap while he shot his hot spunk down her throat. She coughed and gagged. Finally Bend relented and released his grip. Her head shot out of Lance's lap as if it was spring loaded.

Bend dug his fingers into her hips and drove his hips as hard as he could while she pushed back to meet him. Knowing the old man was close, she clamped down on his thick stick.

Bend grimaced. His thrusts stuttered. Her anal grip grew tighter, almost as if her hand was wrapped around him. "Yes! Yes! Grrrrrrrr! Take...take that, you bitch!" She felt his thick spunk shoot into her, a feeling she knew well.

When Bend pulled out, a long, thin strand followed him. It stretched until it snapped, falling down the back of her thigh, joining the stream of white flowing down it. Bend slapped her ass hard. She turned her head and growled.

He gave her a sly grin. "You were good. Not great, but good." Before the pair had taken two steps, two more creatures took their places and began to drill the whore, while more lined up behind them. Bend chuckled. "She's in for a long day."

*****

Back on the DS-1 Battle Station, Master Bater complained, "Her resistance to the gangbangs is considerable. I think the whore is actually enjoying it. It will be some time before we can extract any information from her."

A Royal Officer interrupted the meeting. "The final check-out is complete. All systems are operational. What course shall we set?"

"Perhaps she would respond to an alternative form of persuasion," General Tweaker opined.

"What do you mean?" Bater asked.

"I think it is time we demonstrate the full power of this station." Tweaker turned to the soldier. "Set your course for Princess Leesa's home planet of Lyckmiballs."

*****

Suktata waited restlessly at the entrance to Docking Bay 94. Bend, Lance, and the robots made their way up the street. Suktata jabbered excitedly and signaled for them to hurry. A darkly clad creature had followed them from the speeder lot where they sold Lance's speeder. He stopped in a nearby doorway and spoke into a small transmitter.

Suktata led the group into a giant dirt pit that was Docking Bay 94. Resting in the middle of the huge hole was a large, round, beat-up, pieced-together hunk of junk that could only loosely be called a starship.

Lance wasn't impressed. "What a piece of junk."

The tall figure of Ace Recker came down the boarding ramp. "She'll make point five beyond the speed of light. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."

Lance scratched his head. Suktata rushed up the ramp and urged the others to follow. The group rushed up the ramp, passing a grinning Ace Recker. Suktata settled into the pilot's chair and started the mighty engines of the starship.

Eight Royal soldiers rushed into Docking Bay 94.

"All right, men. Load your weapons!" a soldier commanded. The soldiers held their guns at the ready and charged down the docking bay entrance. "Stop that ship!"

Ace Recker looked up and saw the Royal soldiers rushing into the docking bay. Several of the soldiers fired at Ace as he ducked into the ship.

"Blast 'em!" the soldier yelled.

Ace drew his laser pistol and squeezed off a couple of shots, forcing the soldiers to dive for safety. The Blazer's engines whined as Ace hit the release button that slammed the overhead entry shut.

"Suktata, get us out of here!" Ace barked.

The half-dozen soldiers at a check point heard the general alarm and looked to the sky as the huge ship rose above the dingy slum dwellings and quickly disappeared into the morning sky.

Ace climbed into the pilot's chair next to Suktata, who chattered away as he pointed to something on the radar scope. Ace frantically typed information into the ship's computer.

Ace began to bark orders. "It looks like a Royal cruiser. Our passengers must be hotter than I thought. Try and hold them off. Angle the deflector shield while I make the calculations for the jump to light speed."

The Maximus Blazer raced away from the yellow planet of Tattoo. It was followed by two huge Royal destroyers. Lance and Bend made their way into the cramped cockpit where Ace continued his calculations.

"Why don't you outrun them? I thought you said this thing was fast," Lance asked.

"Watch your mouth, kid, or you're going to find yourself floating home. We'll be safe enough once we make the jump to hyperspace!" Ace said confidently.

The Royal cruisers fired at the Blazer. The ship shuddered as an explosion flashed outside the window.

"How long before you can make the jump to light speed?" Lance asked anxiously.

"It'll take a few moments to get the coordinates from the computer."

The ship rocked violently as lasers hit it.

"Are you kidding? At the rate they're gaining..."

"Traveling through hyperspace isn't like dusting crops, boy! Without precise calculations we could fly right through a star or bounce too close to a supernova and that'd end your trip real quick, wouldn't it?" The ship was now constantly battered with laserfire as a red warning light began to flash. "We're losing our deflector shield. Go strap yourself in, I'm going to make the jump to light speed."

The galaxy brightened and they moved faster. Stars become streaks as the Blazer made the jump to hyperspace. The Maximus Blazer zoomed into infinity in less than a second.

*****

On the ominous DS-1 Battle Station, the planet of Lyckmiballs in the Vagina system loomed behind it.

Admiral Atkins entered the quiet control room and bowed before Governor Tweaker, who stood before the huge wall screen displaying a small green planet.

"We've entered the Vagina system," Atkins announced.

Every head in the control room watched as Master Bater and two soldiers marched a naked Princess Leesa through the center of the room with her hands cuffed behind her back.

"Governor Tweaker, I should have expected to find you holding Bater's leash. I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board," Leesa said with disdain.

"Charming to the last. Princess Leesa, I would like you to be my guest at a ceremony that will make this battle station operational. No star system will dare oppose the Emperor now."

"The more you tighten your grip, Tweaker, the more star systems will slip through your fingers."

"Not after we demonstrate the power of this station. In a way, you have determined the choice of the planet that'll be destroyed first. Since you are reluctant to provide us with the location of the Freedom Fighter base, I have chosen to test this station's destructive power... on your home planet of Lyckmiballs."

"No! The Vagina system is peaceful. We have no weapons. You can't possibly..."

"You would prefer another target? A military target? Then name the system! I grow tired of asking this. So it'll be the last time. Where is the Freedom Fighter base?"

Leesa overheard an intercom voice announcing the approach to Lyckmiballs. She lowered her head and softly said, "Klusterfuk. They're on Klusterfuk."

"There. You see Lord Bater, she can be reasonable." He turned to Atkins. "Continue with the operation. You may fire when ready."

"What?! Wait! I'll...I'll do anything! Please, don't!"

Tweaker scratched his long, thin chin. His eyes ran up and down her naked body. "Anything you say?" She nodded her head. "Bend over," he said directly as he began to unzip the pants of his uniform.

"What?!"

"You heard me. Bend over, bitch!" A long, thin, stiff pole fell out of his starched pants.

"What? Right...right here? Right now?!"

"Do it!" He spun her around and threw her shoulders forward, causing her to fall into Master Bater's massive torso. He forced her long, silky legs apart with his black boots and slid between them.

"You...you can't!" She shivered when she felt his tip touch her quickly swelling lips. Why does this turn me on so?! Dammit!

"I can! And I will!"

Her head snapped back when his arrow sliced through her. "Oh heavenly gods fuck!"

Tweaker grabbed her by the hips and began fuck her Vagina planetary system fast and hard. "How do you like that, you little bitch? Huh? Getting your tight little pussy fucked in front of an entire control room of Royal officers! I've only barely begun and your snatch is dripping wet! You're nothing but a cheap fucking whore!"

She turned her head and growled, "Go ahead, old man, fuck me! Fuck me as hard as you can! Because...because...grrrrrfuck! Because mine will be the last pussy you ever fuck!"

Before she realized it, Bater's cod piece was open and his hard, black rod was in her face.

"You talk too fucking much! This should quiet you down!" Bater twisted her head and forced himself through her lips. She gagged and coughed when his thick tool stuffed itself into her throat. "Yessssss! She swallows me whole with the first thrust! Yesssss, she's been trained well!"

"Ggggggfffffgggg! Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmhmmmm!"

Tweaker grabbed the handcuffs binding her wrists and used them to leverage his every thrust. Each one drove her face into Bater's hard stomach and forced Tweaker into her balls deep. Her body temperature rocketed. She felt two destroyers flying up her thighs. These two fiends are fucking me in front of all these Royal officer assholes...and I'm about to cum?! How can this be?!

"Ahhhhhh, Lord Bater! Her tight little pussy is clamping down on me like she wants more! The cheap little whore is about to cum already!"

"Yesssss, this is why the Undertaking will fail, because their leader is nothing but a cock loving slut!" Bater said while he drilled her throat.

Leesa's body began to tremble. Her moans grew louder and longer. The two destroyers that were racing up her thighs crashed into her planetary system and exploded.

"Her body is spasming around my mighty muscle, Bater!" Tweaker announced.

"Yessss, she's trying to suck me in even deeper, Governor. She's not a princess. She's nothing but a cheap cantina slut!"

Her body felt like a blaster furnace. She choked and gagged and savored every second of her very public orgasm while Tweaker and Bater abused her.

As her body began to come down from its orgasmic high, Bater grabbed her by the hair and tugged.

"I haven't sampled this bitch's snatch yet. It's time we change that," he bellowed as he yanked her head back and up. Tweaker's shiny pole popped out of her still-vibrating slit.

Bater reached around her, gripped her thighs, and lifted her in the air with his mighty strength as if she were a ragdoll. He forced her legs around him and lowered her down. With perfect aim, his missile split her open perfectly.

Her bound hands were around his neck. Her head snapped back when he buried his hilt in her. "Ohmagod!" she yiped.

Tweaker gripped his weapon and moved in. "Hmmmmmm, it looks as if there's another cavity that needs to be explored back here," he hissed with a crooked smile. Before she could complain, his long, slick projectile shot through her sphincter.

Her head fell onto Bater's cold shoulder. "Oh! You motherfuckers!"

"Mmmmmmmm, her ass is even tighter than her pussy," Tweaker moaned.

"Yesssss, I have experienced that first hand, Governor. Quite impressive," Bater said as he began to lift and lower her tiny body.

"Ohmagod, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Is this the best you've got, you pathetic fucks?! Come on, do it!" Then she felt a stirring. Oh! Oh no! No no no! Then, just as before, Bater's mechanical device began to whiz and whir inside her. The only things that kept her from launching into orbit were Bater's grip on her thighs and Tweakers rough groping of her tits. "Oh SHIT! Ohmyfuckinggod! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes!"

Not having finished her previous rocket ride, this sent her to new highs. She didn't know sex could feel like this, this extraordinary. She threw herself down into the two men's thrusts.

"Oh fuck yes! That's it! Right there! Ohmagod, yes! Fuck me with those big, evil cocks! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ohmagod, don't stop! Yes! Yes! Yaaaaaassssss!" Her heart was about to come out of her chest. Her juices poured down her thighs and across the legs of the two men she hated most. She cried and wailed until her voice was hoarse. Her mind went blank until she heard that voice.

"Yesssss! Yessssss! Yesssssss!" Bater mechanically moaned. She felt his torpedo hatch open and fire its massive cargo deep inside her.

Tweaker's old hips began to stutter. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Get ready! Get ready, you bitch! Cumming! Cumming! Gaahhhhh!"

He unleashed his fury into her dark cavern. Each throb of his evil weapon sent a new rush of thick, hot fuel into her.

Once the three had finished their control room activities, Bater lifted her off the two prods and lowered his conquest down, where she collapsed on the floor. A pool of fluids quickly began to form under her on the cold, black tile.

Tweaker turned to his commander as he tucked himself back in. "Continue with the operation. You may fire when ready."

Leesa's head snapped up. "What?! No! We...we had an agreement!"

Tweaker looked down at her stunned face and shook his head. "You're far too trusting. Klusterfuk is too remote to make an effective demonstration. But don't worry. We will deal with your Freedom Fighter friends soon enough."

"Commence primary ignition," Bater said flatly.

A huge beam of light emanated from within a cone-shaped area and converged into a single laser beam toward Lyckmiballs. The small green planet was blown into space dust.

Leesa looked up as tears streamed down her cheeks. "Fuck you! Fuck you both! You'll pay for this!" she sobbed.

*****

Back on the Maximus Blazer, Bend watched Lance practice the laserblade with a small "seeker" robot, then suddenly he turned away and sat down. He faltered, seeming almost faint.

"Are you all right? What's wrong?" a startled Lance asked of his new mentor.

"I felt a great disturbance in The Source... as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened." Bend rubbed his forehead. He seemed to drift into a trance. Then he fixed his gaze on Lance. "You'd better get on with your exercises."

Ace Recker entered the room. "Well, you can forget your troubles with those Royal slugs. I told you I'd outrun 'em." Silence. "Don't everyone thank me at once." More silence. "Anyway, we should be at Vagina about oh-two-hundred hours."

To be continued...

12