All Comments on 'Starchaser Ch. 01: The Beginning'

by storyteller4u2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Teacher44Teacher44over 1 year ago

Good premise, and I like where this is going. My only criticism is that it is often difficult to tell which parts of the story belong to which character. In future episodes, please do something to make the switch from one POV to another more obvious.

warm_n_quietwarm_n_quietover 1 year ago

I, um, uh, somehow thought this was an established story line and I could just click on the next chapter. I am hoping that this is not a one-off. Please take your time but please continue. Thanks for a great introduction.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterover 1 year ago

I'm sorry I couldn't get past the first switch in character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Should have been a 5

This would be a solid 5, if I could spend all of my time enjoying the story, instead of who is talking.

storyteller4u2storyteller4u2about 1 year agoAuthor

What do you think of this story rewrite? The first 4 comments were well received and served as motivation for the rewrite to make clear which voice was being used for each section. Additionally more detailed information was added to round out the story and provide greater depth to the backstory and broaden character development.

Buzz_IngaBuzz_Ingaabout 1 year ago

This rewrite is nicely done! Looking forward to more of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstoryteller4u2@storyteller4u2
Nonjudgmental and will not criticize, real married dad with DDlg tendencies, currently I do not have a little. Enjoy writing erotically with women especially one who is capable of creative well written ideas compatible to mine or who challenges me to match her writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES