Starchaser Ch. 04: Farpoint Welcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Starchaser was currently traveling Hyperspace Dimension, what was outside appeared to be a dark red flow that slowly drifted by at a distance. Academy explained it was just standard space that was looping past but I only ever noticed a continuous flow of deep red something that certainly didn't appear to have any properties that resembled the speed of light upper limit associated with normal space time. Since all DSC interior lighting is indirect, the effect makes everywhere feel bright and comforting. The effect makes traveling Hyperspace Dimension, and Standard Space well away from luminous bodies, appear to be more full of light than darkness.

The kitchen had standard cooking equipment, appliances, and utensils and all of it had never been used. We went to the food terminal and requested, using the voice portal, what we wanted. My order was actually a thought image that appeared next to the omelet that Noel ordered. I had coffee appear and Noel said, "make that two" and another coffee appeared. We took breakfast to the side of the dining room next to the hull and watched the deep red flow pass by. Now that I looked at it with Noel who had never before seen Hyperspace Dimension, it was a more pleasing and intriguing effect than I had before appreciated. Breakfast seemed better this morning and I knew it was because Noel was sharing the day with me as my breakfast was no different from the thousands of times I had the same thing before.

We finished breakfast and carried our used vessels and cutlery to the collectors next to the kitchen and paused to watch them disappear. From there, we headed to the up-down tubes and went down to the lower main deck turning aft and going to the port wing and to the Textile Lab. We were soon there with the corridors exactly as they were before, something that has always given me a feeling of home similar to my parent's DSC Recalcitrant. Upon entering the Textile Lab we found our uniforms on the Barrett and Noel mannequins and the uniforms looked exactly how we had wanted them to look and the effect was better than I had imagined.

My masculine warrior Norseman-esque design with its shiny breastplate and shin guards, blue fabric underneath to connect it all together, and a whole array of smaller plates around the fabric bodice made it look like an armored uniform with exposed arms from biceps to hands and legs from thighs to knees with the same armored plates at the extremities to make it look aesthetically complete. The boots started above the knees and looked substantial and armor adorned like the rest of the uniform.

Noel's uniform covered much less of her skin that showed from her chin down between shiny breastplates, one for each breast accentuating her womanly features connected by fabric studded with small plates around her back, to her lower abdomen below her navel with deeply plunging dark blue fabric that hugs her hips and features a shiny curved V-shaped plate in the center and an array of smaller plates over hips and butt, then bare legs from thighs to knees each capped with a shiny plate atop her kneehigh boots of blue fabric with smaller armored plates covering most of the fabric. In all, her uniform left a great deal of her body on display. I knew the parameters Starchaser had to work with for body protective systems and I was surprised how much of her was protected but clearly visible.

I knew she would wonder how the uniforms get put onto the body as they were designed to protect the body in extreme conditions, and things like zippers, buttons and closures were missing. "You will like this Noel, the uniform is in the Print Buffers already so putting it on takes a voice command or a thought with a Neural Communicator implant." I mentioned it thinking it would make the implant more desirable to her once we get to Farpoint. "Notice how the Noel mannequin is standing, and stand like her." As soon as I saw Noel was close to standing like the mannequin, I thought a command to Starchaser and both uniforms Phased Transported from the mannequins to our bodies, fitting snugly as they reformed on us.

Noel looked at me with an amazed expression and put her hands on her breastplates giving her boobs a push, "oh that is good, that is so..." she inhaled and exhaled deeply, "it has to be the most comfortable thing I have ever worn, and it is totally the coolest fetish wear I have ever seen." She ran her hands over her still bare skin and then checked out the fit of her lower torso covering with all appearances of groping herself. She looked at me with an amazing smile, "What?!" she said though I was certain she wasn't expecting an answer. I just smiled and did not provide her with an answer.

I continued, "We are going to have to go through the whole familiarization thing on these uniforms when we can, but we don't have time right now. We need to be back on the bridge for the arrival sequence at Farpoint." Without a moment's hesitation, I led the wayback out to the front of the wing, noticing the new uniform felt like I had a second skin. This was the first thing worn since arriving on shuttlecraft +A. As much as I liked being nude with Noel, this was far better for the security it provided when considering life support is maintained only where we are in the ship to conserve energy and resources. Knowing Noel was in peril before without any real personal protection, the uniforms we were wearing gave me assurance that my crew would be safe should anything happen to the systems that have never before failed on any DS Cruiser.

I could see in my neural communicator link that Starchaser was a moment away from the outer marker for Farpoint Approach Control, the automated system that brings spacecraft safely into the Station while it protects itself from all other inbound matter. Any inbound vessel not linked to the Approach Control was not going to survive long as the station's ancient system programming treated all uncommunicative matter as raw materials that are destructed and processed to elemental form where it is collected in the station's depot stockpiles.

I talked to Noel as we moved to the front of the port wing corridor, "It is not so bad to travel these distances when you can sleep and eat on the way is it? It will take about a fifth of the total travel time from Earth just to navigate the Farpoint Station arrival sequence protocols but there is a lot more to see and it is sub-light speed." I can't help but look at Noel and notice how hot and sexy she is in her ultra superheroine outfit that is every bit as cool as what Earth's best Hollywood designers create for their superheroes.

We turned from the port wing leading edge corridor to the lower main deck. As we approached the up-down tubes I saw Starchaser's external view monitors were still showing Hyperspace Dimension when we stepped into the up-down tubes and went all the way up to the bridge top deck. This time when we passed through the situation room, our uniforms activated translucent situation panels that responded to our passing. I didn't hide my pleasure when Noel responded with a surprised look but to her credit she didn't falter a single step on the way to our arrival at our command seats overlooking the holographic navigation display.

The looping icon marker for Starchaser was nearly at the blue-white Farpoint dot. Then the display changed and Starchaser was a ship miniature on the edge of the Navigation sphere and Farpoint Station was a huge ball on the other edge of the Navigation sphere. Only the Farpoint ball expanded in size to appear flatter every moment as distance between them closed. At the same moment the dark red flowing outside the Lexan Matrix windows changed to deepest blue with snow streaks in headlights that quickly stopped streaking to become faint dots. A series of gates appeared on the navigation hologram that resembled a downhill slalom ski run on a mountainside and Starchaser's icon was running the gates as Farpoint loomed larger quickly at the far end of the pathway. Some gates took on a pulsing effect much like airfield approach lights on final approach to a major airport. Noel picked up on it immediately and proceeded to point out to herself the most likely path Starchaser would take to negotiate the approach vectors as assigned values were already glowing in sequence colors. I continued to be amazed at watching a woman who had never left her planet before, let alone did she have any concept of space travel or anything Avalonian, and here she was displaying a natural navigational aptitude without a single prompt. My First Mate indeed!

-v-

I was aware of Barrett before my dreams had begun to escape me, my arms were around his body and my legs around his legs. I could feel him swell inside me and I couldn't stop myself moaning with the feeling of his manhood moving inside me. I felt my smile grow well beyond my lips and face. I whispered, "Good morning my Captain." My lips touched his shoulder with kisses as it was the first part of him I could reach, I peeked at him with one eye closed then moved myself using arms and legs to climb his body using my hands to pull him down for a lips kiss not wanting to lose him from inside me. He said, "Good morning my Mate." and that made my world complete, my Captain had acknowledged me as his Mate and that was everything to me. I also had none of that could-I-be-possibly-dreaming thing in my mind because I knew I had slept, I had definitely awakened, and I was undeniably filled with a manly cock rubbing pleasure places deep inside me.

He gave me a good slow thrust. I gripped and released him using my Kegels to vary the pressure I exerted on his penetration inside me. I could see he was experiencing the same kind of exquisite pleasure he was giving me. He said, "It's awesome spending time with you just like this Noel, I never thought about how good this would really feel. My parents were always doing this and having it going on all the time, it was pretty easy to ignore them and go about doing what interested me." I was only just starting to get this Avalonian cultural thing, but the thing about kids seeing their parents having sex, I didn't think that could be real. I gripped his cock tighter with my pussy and asked him, "You watched your parents having sex and you could ignore them doing this?"

He smiled as if what I said was really funny, at least that was what I thought he was smiling about. Then he told me, "Yes Noel, it is mostly just on secluded planets like your Earth where people make a big fuss over others having sex in their midst, it fascinates me how humans consider themselves physically superior to the rest of the planet's animals when most of those animals could tear humans to pieces and sit down to enjoy their meal. Sex is as natural as kissing and nobody on Earth, save a few pious prudes, would say anything to a couple kissing in public. I'm not even going to discuss what happens on Earth when old Spirits manifest in young bodies, that revulsion people have is prosecuted in Avalonian Combine courts with a penalty of liberating the guilty from their physical manifestation for the offense."

I looked at Barrett for a moment and thought about what he had said. He had said before about everything focused on the Spirit. And why not? On Earth people talked about their Spirit, and another's Spirit was usually an afterthought while going about treating everyone else as if they had no Spirit at all. The inhumanity people had for each other, the taking what belonged to someone else, the taking offense at what others said, and their speaking unkindly to people they didn't know, the fighting and killing others willfully, and just crime in general. I had always thought that each baby was full of Spirit from birth because they had not learned about the inhumanity of their Earth existence yet, how their Spirit gets challenged to endure the savageness and hurt, and I always struggled with thinking how any parent could allow their child to be exposed to the cruel and inhospitable world they all live in.

I gripped his cock tighter within my pussy making it impossible for him to pull out. "So you're saying an older Spirit in a young body can have sex up here, out here, whatever you call this?" I could see he thought for a moment before he nodded saying, "Yes, Avalonian Spirits know themselves and they know when they are ready for this level of intimacy. It is the Spirit that decides when they are ready to have this level of deep connection and there are enforceable moral codes to ensure that any Spirit not ready, cannot be manipulated to accept this kind of contact before the Spirit is ready. Any perverse attempt to coerce, blackmail, force, or any other method to engage a Spirit into a binding relationship or a sexual convenience relationship is punishable by Point to Oblivion Phased Transport, and that is easy for anyone who doesn't have a Print Buffer Pattern file as there is nothing to direct the technology how to reconstruct and reanimate the physical manifestation the Spirit is captured in once the Phased Transport liberates the Spirit from the ensconced body." Oh my fucking God, how could it be the rest of the galaxy knew this but where I'm from they just accept life as being so much less?

Here was Barrett who was educating me with a totally new and fresh concept on what everything was centered; the Spirit. He even explained the society's civil codes were in support of an unmolested Spirit regardless of the age of the body that the Spirit inhabits. If the Spirit was the center of the universe, then this place was totally better than any planet where atrocities were considered to be inevitable consequences of living a human experience. No, I was choosing Barrett and the Avalonian World because it was what I always believed life should be about, a celebration of Spirit and letting everyone live in a state of love.

I released him inside me but just enough so he could start to slide in and out of me again. He could move inside me but this fuck was mine. I released my grip and started slamming my hips down onto his, literally fucking him this time and I could see he loved me doing it. I wanted him to know that his world was what I believed was better than the one I came from, and this was what I always dreamed I would do with my man from the stars. "That would have been so much better than waiting for years from when I wanted to have sex until I finally could have sex... I used to think I had a sick mind because of what everyone else would say about sickos and perverts wanting to have sex with young women, and I think those really are horrible abusive people who need a Point to Oblivion Phased Transport! Oh fuck Barrett, that sounds hot just saying the words, I would have loved to fuck you when I was younger because when I made myself cum, I wanted it to be a man and not my fingers."

I had a real cock now, a real huge cock connected to a big fit man who was my perfect man. I looked up and I couldn't help but smile, I should not have been surprised, his eyes were doing that check out thing with Starchaser discussing with him whatever it was he was paying attention to. I just kept going because it was my fuck, but then he surprised me. He took my arms by my wrists and moved them behind my back taking over control for our fucking. I could feel gravity pressing my ass down into the padded mattress in the sleeping chamber and his body was on mine making us heavy.

I could really feel his big cock and it felt heavy in my pussy bringing me incredible pleasure. I felt it shoot throughout my body with the increased pressure of his thrusts. Sensations were taking me quickly up climax mountain and I was trying my best to keep gripping him. He just kept sluicing in and out of my cunt relentlessly, causing inside me insanely good pleasure. I was unaware of the sounds I was making with the friction of his shaft pumping me again and again triggered every nerve ending in my cunt. I knew I was his to use and I loved him using me as completely as he was, my body responded to his onslaught and began to convulse. I was barely aware of how vocal I was and what I heard sounded like we had one hell of a slut being fucked in our bedchamber.

I felt my innermost depths gripping him which must have prevented him bumping my cervix and also kept him from going deeper into me. He moaned loudly before I came in an avalanche onslaught of endorphins and my cum sprayed out of me like a firehose bathing us, but then the most amazing thing then happened. I could see the liquid spray from me had formed a spherical droplet cloud around us in the sleeping chamber. We were floating again, weightless in the center of the space and the droplets were each catching the bedchamber lighting looking like glowing beads forming a sphere around us. And like everything else I had experienced with Barrett, I would not have known it happened if I had not seen it.

I looked into his eyes and he said, "How do you want to experience your cum Noel, it is that shell of liquid floating around us, we could wear it, have it localized like underwear so you could wear it outside your body like panties. We could have it collect round my cock and balls, or have it form like a glass, even contain it in a glass or bottle. Perhaps you would like to collect it and over time when we collect enough, have your own vaginal cum bath?"

I was completely in awe and amazed knowing I was smiling like an idiot, but I was so in love with this man that anything about me was unimportant. "Collect it for me please, then we can decide what we want to do, it's just so naughty." Then he slid out of me and I knew what that meant so I questioned him, "Um, blue balls mister?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

I saw him smiling like he knew more than I did, and then he told me how he knew more than I did. "Avalonians don't have that problem and it's okay, I was not near my orgasm yet Mate. Now we have things to do before we get to Farpoint and if we don't get started you're going to be going around with what you are wearing as your uniform." I heard what he said and I was blown away by it. Not only does his Spirit get to be free but his body allows him to enjoy being free. And now we get to see the clothes that Ms. Textile Lab made for us! I can't wait to see our new clothes!!!

We slipped out of the sleeping chamber and then went through the rest of what looked like a really nice suite. Barrett, ever the gentleman, said, "We can stop in a loo if you want to and no doubt you are feeling like getting something to drink and eat, so let's go first to the kitchen and dining room, it's two decks down." I was so glad, there was food for us and I was feeling thirsty guessing I sprayed what could have been gallons of lady cum in the bedchamber place. Lingering in my mind was the daunting idea of not having the uniform and being nude in public having no idea what was expected of me in this society where people have sex even when anyone else could be watching.

I held Barrett's hand as we stepped into the up-down tubes and went down and stepped off to what Barrett called the upper concourse deck. This was the first time I'd been on this deck. It was quite expansive going forward a distance and was as wide as Starchaser was here. I could see Lexan Matrix windows on both sides and lots of chairs and tables that looked like lots of people could eat here. He said it was designed to be used by a large number of people that were needed in the original design of the Cutlass Class Cruiser for a crew of a thousand or so, maybe a hundred would have eaten here.

This dining room was in front of the up-down tubes and Barrett called it the concourse dining room. It looked a lot to me like 10 Forward, the lounge on the Star Trek Enterprise D with its sculpted architecture, chairs and tables that had a geometric look to them as if they could be put together, a really neat design I thought. The view out the windows was strange, like a continuous flow of deep red something.

123456...9