Starchives Ch. 02

Story Info
Elara gets rescued and thanks her hero.
2.5k words
4.56
922
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a faint noise. I opened my eyes and everything was blurry and dark. I blinked a few times, and slowly, I recognized his face above mine, looking down at me. I closed my eyes again. I must be dreaming. Then he took my arm and I could feel pressure as something was put on it. I drifted off to sleep again...

I opened my eyes and this time, my eyes could focus on the rocky ceiling in the soft morning light. I was still in the cave. I thought for a second, then held up my arm.

It was normal. The infection was gone and there was no trace of pain as I moved it. That meant-

"Elara," I heard him say from the entrance of the cave. I felt a pang in my heart as I heard the way he said my name. His voice was so soothing, and yet carried an air of authority.

I sat up suddenly, and immediately felt a rush hit my head as I looked at the Director. He was standing, watching me, his blue eyes full of concern.

"Ow," I said quickly, feeling the back of my head. There was no blood, but the area was extremely sensitive.

He grabbed his medi-gun and was beside me in a second. He moved my hand aside and took a quick look at the side of my head, before disengaging the paddle portion of his instrument and holding it close. At once, I felt the pain dissipate in waves.

"Are you hurt anywhere else?" he asked.

"I got scraped up on my stomach but it's not that bad," I said. It felt amazing to be able to think clearly again.

"Let me see," he said.

I turned to him and rolled up my shirt so he could see the scrapes and bruises along my abdomen. He activated the paddle and a few minutes later, I had smooth skin again.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

He cleaned up his medical equipment as he spoke. "We had a lock on you as you went down. We lost you as you entered the atmosphere and your systems shut down. Based on your speed and trajectory, I had a pretty good idea of where you landed." He put his supplies away and made a cup of water for me. "Elara, where is your ship?"

I sighed. "I pushed her into the river."

"You should have used the cloaking-"

"-Mine was ripped off," I interrupted. "I examined her and realized a huge portion was peeled off. It was Karena."

He seemed surprised at my declaration. His blue eyes narrowed slightly as he studied me carefully. "How can you be sure?" he asked finally.

"She wanted me to fail. She wanted me to get killed." There was one question that seemed to be nagging at my subconscious throughout this entire ordeal. Yes, of course I was attracted to the Director. But that wasn't a good enough reason to want me dead. "Why does she want me killed?" I asked him.

His brow furrowed. "Elara, you're not making any sense."

"Really?" I said, my voice louder than I originally intended. "I barely know this woman. I saw her exit the bay that morning. She had no reason to be there. Check our security footage. I promise you she tampered with my craft."

He studied me, sizing me up. I defiantly stared at him back. Finally he sighed. "Look, let's get going. I was able to find you undetected. We need to get back." He stood up.

I laughed hollowly as I also stood up. "I'm not going anywhere until I have some answers."

He looked at me pointedly. "Really?"

I glared at him, my arms crossed.

He sighed. "What do you remember from your childhood?"

I brushed him off. "I don't feel like reminiscing right now."

"Elara, it's important," he said gently.

I stopped and looked at him. "Um..." What did I remember? I remembered attending school on the ship. I remembered the parents who took me in as their daughter. I remembered milestones - birthdays, holidays, celebrations. "I remember everything," I said softly.

"Those are all simulated memories," he said carefully.

I could feel my eyes threaten with tears suddenly. "What?" I said, my voice thick with emotion.

"Elara. I made you. I made you in a laboratory three years ago. Your memories were created in order to make you understand and assimilate to the human experience."

I gritted my teeth as a sob escaped my lips. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"The parents you remember never existed. There was no war. They didn't abandon you. They were never real."

I struck at him feebly as the news brought me to my knees. He deflected my weak slap easily and held me as I went down.

I sat on the ground, just trying to breathe. I could feel his arms on my shoulders.

"Why? Am I even human?" I whispered, trying to control my sobs.

"Yes, you are human. I created you. We took the best DNA traits, cut and spliced them and created a capable, strong and smart woman. I made you into the perfect weapon," he said. The pride I heard in his voice made me sick to my stomach.

"I'm not a weapon!" I yelled, my voice echoing in the small space. "I have thoughts and feelings!"

I shoved his hands off of me, got up and ran out of the cave. I could hear him call out to me as I ran down to the water.

"I have feelings too," I repeated, my voice breaking with emotion as I dove into the water. I wanted to escape him. I wanted to escape everything. Maybe he would jump back on his ship and leave me here. Maybe I would join the Cenetaureans and become their perfect weapon. Even underwater, I emitted a laugh at the irony of my thought.

After a moment, I felt his hand tug my arm. I broke the surface of the water and stood up to face him. "I'm real," I told him with feeling, searching his eyes deeply for validation. He had both his hands on my arms, holding me close as he tried to calm me down.

"I know," he said softly, looking at me with longing.

I felt captivated by his gaze, lost in his blue eyes. He pulled me closer and leaned down to kiss me. I felt his hot lips press against mine, his tongue applying pressure as I opened my mouth and let him invade me. He caressed my body as he stroked my mouth. I felt his hands on the front of my shirt, feeling the size of my breasts, trying to rub my nipples. Then I felt his hands on my neckline and heard a tear as he ripped the front of my shirt open and pushed the fabric under my milky white breasts so that they were propped outward from the pressure of my bra and shirt. He moved his mouth to one rosy nipple, grasping it carefully between his teeth, manipulating it with his tongue, then went to the other nipple, sucking it hard as he squeezed and rubbed my breasts. I tossed my head back as he kissed and explored me. He grabbed my hand and put it on the front of his crotch. Even through the layers of fabric, I could tell he had a manhood meant for ploughing and seeding. I rubbed and gently squeezed his cock and I could feel it flex in return. The Director released my taut nipples from his grasp, and I bent down and put my hot mouth over the tip of his member and pressed my tongue hard against him so he could feel it between the layers of clothing. I heard him exhale suddenly as I took a hand and stroked him carefully.

He began to undo the zipper to the space suit, exposing a button down shirt. As he brought the zipper down to his navel, I grabbed both his hands, preventing him from pulling the suit off.

"I don't know if I want you to unsheath yourself," I said, temporarily letting the tip of his bulge out of my mouth, before putting it back in my mouth. I kept feeling and coaxing his hardness between the layers, and at the same time, felt a hot wetness between my legs.

He kept pushing against me, searching for more friction. I wanted to make him uncomfortable. I wanted to make him beg.

I presssed my mouth against him, and I could hear his labored breathing. He once again started pulling the spacesuit off, and this time I let him pull the suit down past his waist. Next he moved the zipper down from his pants and pushed them down, along with his briefs, exposing his massive erection at once. The size shocked me, but his need was great and I wanted to give in to my desire to ravage him.

I grabbed his beautiful cock and brushed my lips against the shiny head, exploring the slit at the top with my tongue, trying to force it in the small hole. I moved my tongue out of the way after a second and was rewarded with a spasm of nutrient as he groaned. Then I closed my lips tight around him and pulled his organ in slowly, providing a delicious suction. He sighed as I encircled his length with my hands, letting saliva trickle down, and began to pump him. His organ began to pulsate in response as he bucked his hips in rhythm to me.

"Go faster," he panted. "I need to cum."

I went slower in response, creating even more suction at the head before pulling him out. "What? You want me to tease you?" I sucked on the underside of his organ, letting my tongue apply pressure to the faint veins as I moved down to the base of his manhood. I licked between his balls, moving the skin carefully, before popping one ball into my mouth, swirling my tongue around and warming it, then moving to the other and doing the same thing. He bucked his hips again, thrusting his cock instinctively, looking for release that he couldn't have yet. I moved my hand around the head and held it closed as I licked his balls. "Don't you think about coming yet," I teased him.

He thrust his hips again and moaned. I smeared the precum around, making his manhood slippery, and slowly moved my hand against his cock as I inserted one ball into my mouth, and then the other. His balls barely fit. They were full of cum. I could tell he had a hard time controlling his desire to seed.

"Ohh, feel how heavy these balls are," I said. manipulating and caressing them as he groaned. "Do you need to cum?"

He sounded nearly in pain as he gasped. "Yes."

"Has it been awhile since you've been able to release?" I stroked his cock a little faster and felt pre-cum ooze out as a delicious precursor to the delight I was seeking.

"Yes," he gasped.

"You just want me to stroke it so you can explode, huh," I teased, kissing him up the length of his organ, reaching the thick, beautiful head. He moaned as I made my mouth tight, then forced his huge size through my tight, thick lips. I rubbed his balls with one hand and pumped his manhood with the other, swirling my tongue around with pressure as I worked the thick mushroom head in my mouth.

"I need to cum," he begged, desperation in his voice.

But still I held off, pausing, closing my mouth tight against the head, trying to keep the sensations at bay. "Mmm-mmm," I said, mouth full of cock. He bucked his hips against me, but I held on tight where I was, not letting him feel the sensations he urgently sought.

He looked pained as his proud manhood pulsated incessantly, aggressively seeking relief. I swirled my tongue around the massive head, rubbing him, letting him feel the sensation slowly build.

He gripped the base of his cock and tried to thrust himself in my mouth, looking for that sweet friction that would let him cum.

"Ohh you're right on the edge," I cooed after letting him slide out of my mouth with wet suction. "Look at this big, beautiful cock. You need to cum so badly don't you." I licked the underside of the head.

"Elara," he struggled to talk. "Let me cum."

"There is nothing sexier than a man struggling with need," I whispered, plunging his cock into my mouth again.

I swirled and suckled. Every time I felt him get hot, I would back off, just to keep him on the edge.

Finally he gripped himself. "I'm about to get myself off," he said. I loved the frustration in his voice.

I moved his hand away from his sensitive organ. "Oh you are frustrated now. You just need to explode and feel your seed shoot out."

He groaned as I lightly touched him, running my fingertips up and down his length. I was incredibly turned on, too. I could feel wetness between my legs. I wanted him to shove his huge cock inside me, and feel the thick head separate me and explode inside. I stood, went to the beach nearby, pushed my suit down and got on a fours, exposing my full, dark folds to him. He was right behind me in an instant, and I could feel his erection seeking, searching, and finding my entrance as the head forced my lips open and he rammed his size inside me in one fast motion.

He moved his hot organ deep inside slowly, pushing me, forcing me to take him all in. He grew hot and hard quickly and I knew he was close. I felt him reach to the front of me and start working my clit as he moved, developing a steady rhythm. He plunged in again and again slowly, trying to hold back his need to release as I began to push against him. I could feel the sensations increase steadily as he rubbed my nodule in a circular motion at the same time that his thick organ was raking against me inside. I could feel a tightness suddenly and let out a low groan as my muscles clenched against him, then released, gripping him in spasms.

His thick, beautiful cock paused, then he shoved himself all the way inside, forcing himself against the end of my well as my body squeezed him, trying to make him release. He pulled back slightly as he made a little room, and began shooting out pulses of hot, thick cum as his balls emptied their contents deep inside my wet and welcoming well as he emitted a gutteral growl. His organ pulsed strongly at first, and finally lessened as he paused over me, catching his breath, and I knew he had released a massive load inside me.

"So," I said finally, as his manhood softened and slipped out, along with thick drops of cum. "What's the plan?"