Starcrossed Ch. 003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunting the first one was easy. He ran to the trees and Rom followed. He chased him up a hill covered in leaves snarling and growling. Rom climbed the hill faster than the first man could grabbed his ankle and pulled him down.

The man's name was Ivan and he had murdered an elderly lady that was loved and needed by her family. "Please" the man begged; Rom loved the pleading the begging the screams and the squirming.

He sunk his teeth into the man's side tearing the muscle and flesh, savoring the taste as blood and drool dripped from his mouth. The man grabbed his side crying in panic now. Rom grabbed his leg and shook him like a rag doll listening to the bones break and the man scream again.

He let him go and watched as the man tried to crawl away combat style before he held him face first in the dirt letting the man choke and die from the lack of air.

When the man stopped moving and his heart was silent Rom stripped him clean. He found a stream and washed himself free of dirt and blood knowing Julian would prefer him the least messy as possible.

He was trying hard to take care of him, to be his provider. He sensed fear and blood and took off in the other direction. He quickly found the third man and had him on the run.

He pounced on the man and his weight snapped his legs. Rom took him by his right shoulder dragging him back to his home. Rom had a way into his home incase he needed to store live food for later and he walked up to it placing his paw on the pad and drug the squirming shrieking man inside leaving bloody paw prints as he went. Once the door was closed, Rom let him go and opened a door bringing him back into the area with Julian. He wined a little hoping Julian would hear him and be pleased with the meal he had brought for him.

Rom was covered still in his own meal and he knew he had left paw prints in his once clean house. He licked his muzzle trying to clean off some of the blood so as not to look like too much of a monster. After all he had warned Julian he was a messy hunter.

Julian walked around the corner chuckling when he saw his furry blood drenched lover. His ears perked at the shriek coming from an unknown place.

"You brought me dinner I assume?" He tapped Rom's wet nose. During Rom's absence Julian had longed for the wolf.

He had been worried their intense passion the first night and the time in the hotel might not be easily repeated. He wasn't the type to whore around. Seeing those eyes quieted his fears. It was still Rom, still his cocky grin. Only now his face was covered in dark fur. His wild wolf tame as a lap cat.

"Sounds like you tortured the poor thing." He cringed a little.

Rom snorted and body bumped Julian enticing him to follow.

"Good thing you are easy to read" Julian grabbed the tip of his lover's tail playfully. He was lead to an odd pit like room. His mouth watered and his orange irises seemed to disappear as his pupils dilated.

The floor where the broken man was rolling around told the story of death. Blood soaked into the metal of the grated floor. "Thank you" He growled grabbing the man. His fangs slammed into the man and he drank. He saw this victim's crimes laid out before him. When the man was dry he dropped it. "Do I just leave it?" Julian asked.

Rom stood on his hind legs his massive paws on Julian's toned chest. He licked the blood from the corner of his mouth looking into his vampire's soul. He didn't want to have to deal with the body now. Rom wanted to go upstairs with Julian, and get into bed with Julian.

The newly drained blood from the murderer crept into Julian's cheeks. "I have a book picked out for when you get back."

Rom tilted his head. Had Julian heard his thoughts? That never happened as far as he knew. Rom padded over to a lever and used his front paws to pull it. The floor and the ceiling started to open. The floor revealed sun bleached bones of past meals that Rom had brought home. The ceiling revealed the day time sky. Rom leapt over the opening floor through the tunnel to the main part of the house.

He walked up to his room watching Julian read curled up on his bed. It was such a good sight; Julian in their bed.

Julian didn't look up from the book. "You plan to get your furry ass up here?"

Rom leapt onto the bed in one smooth motion, his large head resting in Julian's lap. Julian traced his ears and massaged between Rom's eyes. He felt his glabella, the plate like bone above his nose, fracture and force down. Fur receded and Julian looked impressed at the naked sweat drenched man that lay in the spot the large black wolf had just been occupying.

"You're impressive." Julian breathed as his lover rolled over and Julian traced the creases of his muscle planes and his battle scars.

"I'm phasing back faster. I think this ring is slowing me down though. I can feel it like a prison when I try and phase back." He scooted around in the blanket enjoying the newly warmed fingers on his body. "Did you pick a good book?" He asked.

Julian nodded "Yes, history of the world before the end. It talks about how Egypt used to be. They had humans enslaving humans and..." Julian glared as Rom mock snored. "Fine, I also picked up a book of fairytales. More of a bed time story type of thing but it is hardly as interesting."

Rom smiled revealing perfect white teeth against his golden lips. "I'm not that bright remember? I'd rather not learn and just have your sexy voice sooth me as I regain my strength."

Julian rolled his eyes "You are smart and you know it. There is no way you could have restored those car things and built this plumbing and all if you weren't smart."

Rom ran his finger up and down Julian's thigh suggestively "No, that just means I am strong, hard headed and not afraid to get dirty. That's common sense."

"I happen to like the idea of you getting all sweaty doing all that heavy lifting." Julian's eyes roamed over his recuperating lover who was starting to stiffen in other areas.

A thought had occurred to him while he was waiting for Rom to bring food home. "Why is it that wolves and vampires are so heavily segregated. I read something about separation between the races. It always seems like one race thinks it's superior. I think we are both good just different."

Rom sat up sighing "I don't know if it is a law. More so my kind thinks your kind is frigid and stuck up and you tend to find us messy. I know some vampire countries in the new pangea form enslave the wolves and in some wolf countries they try to exterminate the vampire race. It just depends. In Rome wolves are in power and there are no vampires. My friends and I were enslaved for entertainment and as soldiers. I didn't see a vampire unless I was being pimped out to one from another country, and then I saw them when I got out."

Julian was amused; Rom seemed to be remembering and was talking without realizing he was doing so.

Rom looked a little startled as the ring shocked him. "So I have a new theory about this damn thing." he laughed.

"Stops you from remembering much? You remembered friends and that would be positive so it zapped you."

The wolf grinned. Julian had figured out in a matter of minutes what it had taken Rom years. He rested his chin on Julian's shoulder looking at the words. "I wonder what they were like. I just remember I have them but I feel like I am trying to breath in murky water without gills."

Julian kissed his cheek. "You'll remember eventually. So... now that you are feeling better do you still want me to read to you or take care of that big problem you seem to be having?"

Rom looked between his thighs "Can't help it." He shrugged patting his thighs.

Julian set the book down on the bed side table He opened the drawer and found some scented massaging lotion. "Found your dirty little secret by the way." He teased dangling the bottle in front of Romulus's purple eyes.

The wolf huffed "Sore muscles after the change back."

Julian arched his eyebrows "Sore muscles... huh?" He stripped out of his clothing and crawled into Rom's lap. "I can fix that."

Julian squirted the creamy lotion into his hands. The scent of vanilla and jasmine swooned around his head and he rubbed circles into Rom's clavicles. He felt the tension in his man's body relax.

Julian's skilled fingers traveled across Rom's chest. "This must be a bitch when you're on the road."

The wolf groaned in satisfaction as Julian worked a particularly tender area "It's getting easier. I don't normally have a sex god relaxing my muscles for me."

Julian nipped the tip of Rom's nose. "Sex god... you're so full of shit your eyes should be brown."

Rom moved his hips up so that his cock dueled with Julian's between them. "Nope, see how hard I am. Sex god."

Julian huffed, "More like horney bastard."

"Hey Sparkie you are up too." Rom wrapped his hands around Julian sucking on the vampire's neck causing the blood to rush to the surface and leave a bruise. It would fade once the blood was needed elsewhere, but Rom enjoyed the mark while it was there.

Julian slid his hands around their members "I did say I would rub the tension out of you entirely." He whispered eliciting a low growl from Rom.

His fingers already covered with lotion moved in a twisting pattern up their lengths before plunging back down. He watched his own pale foreskin move over the head of his cock and down to reveal the flushed head. He didn't understand who would have mutilated Rom's cock and he pondered it listening to the heated moans and growls between them.

Rom felt the need to talk about it. "They do it to all slaves when they are sold. No one wants to worry about cleaning it."

Julian's eyes flew open. "Wha... did you know I was thinking that?" Julian asked stroking slower now.

"Mmmm Just felt like I should tell you.." Rom moaned. He placed his rough hands over Julian's moving them the way he wanted. He didn't understand the significance, too wrapped up in his sexual gratification. "Cum" He growled.

Julian obeyed. The control Rom had over his body was a little startling to a being who had been trained in every fighting style imaginable. A vampire comfortable with any weapon he would ever have the chance to get his hands on. Maybe that was why it was so erotic, he thought to himself.

Julian rested his head on Rom's shoulder arching his back to make a tent over their twin organs. Knowing he could kill Rom, maybe not easily but it was definitely believable. Then handing all his power and strength over to him. So much so that when Rom's voice dropped in pitch, and commanded his orgasm Julian obeyed.

His cock jerked in time with Rom's. Their cum shot up like a male fountain blending in the air. Rom's powerful hand was still wrapped around his own as they milked their cocks dry.

The lap underneath Julian radiated heat. He watched the wolf's chest as he panted.

Julian's free hand scooped some cum off of Rom's head and he sucked his finger. A slight moan escaping his lips as Rom jerked in post orgasm bliss.

"So, how is it you seemed to know what I was thinking?" Julian asked.

Rom shrugged "I don't know, just seemed like a good thing to answer. I mean I didn't like hear you or anything."

Rom kissed Julian and then looked down at the mess. "You wanna try my tub?"

"Yes please" Julian climbed off of Rom and made his way to the bathroom. He opened the glass shower door and turned on only the hot water. It was how he felt heat and he assumed Rom wouldn't mind.

Rom waited to regain some of his expended strength and energy before going to the bathroom. When he opened the door steam crashed out of the room claiming the bedroom in a dense fog. "Any hot water left?" He teased lightly.

"Mmm" Julian moaned sliding deeper into the heat. The water pelted his cool skin and he felt warmer than a human under the spray.

"Get in, I'm tired." Vampires didn't need to sleep like humans did. However they needed time to relax and allow the blood to flow through their body before it died and dried up. So, vampires often slipped into a sleep like state when relaxed.

Rom opened the shower door stepping in behind Julian. "Good, let me wash you and then you can feel how amazing my bed is all over again."

Julian rolled his head back onto Rom's shoulder. He felt the skilled hands slide over his body washing away the remains of their lust. The vampire felt so protected and loved in Rom's embrace.

Julian was startled to feel a warm tongue snake around his hard cock. His eyes flew open and noticed a large Rom sized bulge between his thighs. He gave an involuntary moan and felt teeth abuse his left inner thigh.

"I fell asleep?" He asked feeling an orgasm building deep within his balls. Julian was startled to realize how relaxed Rom made him. It had been close to day time, but even that wouldn't have made the vampire relax that far without thinking about it.

"Mmmhhhmm" Rom ran his tongue up Julian's length and swallowed him to the hilt; his throat constricting around the vampire's organ.

"Fuck... mmm coming" He warned.

Rom felt the warm sperm coat the back of his throat and he swallowed hungrily. When his mate was done jerking he disengaged and moved up to the head of the bed. "Yep fell asleep, standing up, in my arms naked in the shower." Rom ran his knuckles up Julian's stomach.

"Sorry. What light is it?" Julian asked sitting up. He wrinkled his nose realizing his thigh was sticky as was his arm. He went to run his fingers through his blonde hair and encountered cum on his nose, and entangle in his hair.

"Jesus what did you do have an orgy with yourself while I slept?"

Rom laughed "Something like that. I'm a vivid dreamer. I'm surprised I haven't covered you before, now that I think of it."

Julian closed his eyes and shook his head "Well I was going to try taking care of you, but I doubt there is anything left."

Rom pulled the vampire into him and Julian gasped feeling a thick hard cock at his back. "Always more where that came from."

Julian moaned loudly. He didn't know how he had blood left to get hard but he was up in Rom's hand on command. He moaned and panted along with Rom. They rocked back and forth.

Julian's strong ass cheeks clenching Rom's cock and soon his chest and back were painted with sperm. Quick and hot.

Julian stayed in Rom's arms. "Alright, now time for a cold shower." He finally huffed.

Rom bit his ear "I kinda like you covered in me."

Julian squirmed out of the powerful arms and moved to the bathroom. The wolf couldn't help but growl longingly at his pert ass dripping with cum and bouncing with movement.

"I want you to meet someone before we leave for Rome." he called to the vampire.

*

((Thank you to everyone for reading this. I promise things start to pick up in chapter 4. Thank you to my editor Tap, and Lord Desh for letting me use this. Thank you also to jen8652003 and lonesomedove66, for reading, commenting and voting so often, your comments mean a lot to me. If I didn't think people were reading I might never post so your words of advice and encouragement mean the world to me. Just to clear a few things up. Thank you pkm194949 for pointing out the impenetrable tent. I had to go back and reread that to see what you were saying and to see what point I was trying to get across. That was a fault on my part for not being clear enough. Impenetrable to light, and rain. A typical camping tent that could easily be found in our time. The material would still be available in the new world and is like a canvas type of material dark and sealed to make it water proof. Bullets, knives, rocks all fair game and will go right through the tent. This is brought up in future chapters and I will clarify in the story that it is not some magic protect against all shield.

Also I know this is an insta-romance story. I normally do not write those sorts of things. I know AU may seem like one but that story is all about how two people that like each other struggle until they get it right. This story is called Starcrossed as an allusion to Romeo and Juliet. Destined to meet destined to love destined for struggles. Developing the relationship would have taken away motivation for the characters. Dating in this time period would be nearly impossible since one is on the run for being a wanted murderer and the other has no idea what he is looking for. Neither character knows which breath will be their last and each is very aware that they are expendable. No point in waiting and slow progression if you might not have time. So yes, this is insta-romance and I thank you all who are still here reading who looked past that. I promise it gets good now that I have most of the ground work out of the way.

Thank you all once again for reading and please let me know what was good and what wasn't if you have the time. If you would like feedback or a reply to your comments please let me know. I love talking to people who have suggestions and complaints.))

12