StarCrossed - Valentine's Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving one hand down to squeeze his balls, Beth moved her other hand slowly up and down along Cole's dick. "Fuck yes, Beth! Your hands are amazing!" he cried lustily. "Do you like that? Yeah? You want to feel my mouth?" she whispered in his ear as she stroked his shaft faster and squeezed his balls harder. "Gods yes, please!" Cole cried out as Beth's hands momentarily became a blur along his engorged member. She suddenly pulled her hands away, leaving him breathing raggedly, on the edge of cumming. She gave him a few seconds to catch his breath, and then she squeezed his balls again. Beth opened and took his cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around his big cockhead.

Applying a perfect amount of suction, she began sliding her lips along his length, taking him deeper into her mouth. She kept pushing downwards, trying to take more and more of his dick in her mouth. Nearly his entire length was in her mouth when she hit the final barriers of her gag reflex - this was as deep as she could go. Cole moaned and squirmed as Beth hummed with nine-tenths of his dick in her mouth. He started to say something, but she stopped and suddenly pulled back to the tip and started sucking his cockhead hard while working her hands up and down his rock-hard shaft. The energy and ecstasy building inside him, his hands pounded into the bench he sat on. "Oh fuck yeah! That's a good girl. You know what I like." She responded by mildly biting the middle of his dick. He groaned, and she smiled - she did know what he liked, after all.

Cole was getting dangerously close to cumming now, and he warned her of this. Beth ignored him - or rather, she heard him, but she had plans of her own. Pulling her mouth off of his dick with an audible 'pop', her hands moving to her breasts, she enveloped his girth in her massive cleavage. Cole's eyes nearly popped out of his head (not literally, but his blood pressure did go up a couple of points) at the sight. She began bouncing her bountiful breasts up and down with his cock squished in between. The feeling of her soft tits sliding against him was enough to push him over the edge. "RRRRAAAARRRR!!" Cole yelled as he began to cum on Beth's breasts. His cock twitched repeatedly as spurt after spurt of his hot cum covered her tits. She kissed him as she let his orgasm subside, "You really liked that." He looked at her bemusedly, "Yes, you're wearing the evidence of that now." She smiled, "This is true", and pulled him to a stand, getting further into the warm water streaming down.

*********

Taking their time, they began to wash each other lovingly. Cole soaped and scrubbed Beth's neck, back, and shoulders. Beth scrubbed his arms and his chest. Then they switched, she washed his back and he soaped her chest. He knelt down to wash her legs, running the soapy sponge over her skin as he feasted on her beauty. He generously slid the sponge over her bubble butt, running it forward over her pussy, making her moan and leaving bubbles trailing down her legs. She pulled him to a stand, and then it was she who knelt and began washing his legs. Stealthily she washed his legs, getting closer and closer to his semi-hard penis. Finally, she placed the sponge on his dick and started washing him. Cole's breath caught for a moment as Beth used the soapy sponge on his cock. As he felt himself begin to stiffen, she pulled away (apparently he was clean enough - damn). She returned a moment later with the shampoo. He gratefully took some and began to lather her wet hair - she returned the favor. Washing each other's hair was a simple pleasure, true enough, but 'twas one that they enjoyed and often led to other pleasures.

True to pattern, as they pressed their bodies together, rinsing off, Cole leaned down and kissed Beth firmly. His hand caressing her cheek as they kissed, she pushed back into the kiss, running her hands through his hair. Their bodies entwined and the kiss deepened. Hands explored skin, Beth's wet cunt rubbed against Cole's thigh, his erection pressed against her stomach. She pulled his hair and looked up at him pleadingly, "I need you inside me. Now." He spun her around, wrapped his hands around her plentiful breasts, and rubbed his cock against her ass. "In a hurry now, are you?", he said teasingly, knowing he couldn't wait any longer either. "Goddamnit Cole, put that big fat dick in me right now!", she wiggled her ass against his raging hard penis. Able to resist no longer he moved his cockhead down and started rubbing it against her wet little slit.

She moaned and pushed back, he pushed forward, and Cole's fat cockhead slid into Beth's vagina, stretching her open. He gritted his teeth. "Babe, fuck! Your pretty little pussy is so tight, you feel so good..." Moving his hips forward he pressed another couple inches of his cock into her. She groaned and pushed her hips back against him, taking all the rest of him inside of her. They stayed there for a moment, her getting used to him as his member twitched inside her. When Beth was ready, Cole pulled his hips back until only the head of his cock was inside her, then thrust forward and buried himself in her as deep as he could. She was panting and moaning as he set a rhythm of slowly pulling out and then firmly thrusting back in. He picked up his tempo, pumping into her faster and harder, his balls growing full again as they slapped against her clit. Her body was trembling now. He was squeezing her breasts, pinching and rolling her nipples, and biting her neck as he fucked her pussy deeply. This pushed Beth over the edge, her legs started spasming as she came hard, her vagina gripping and squeezing at Cole's cock. He slowed down a bit but did not stop thrusting into her.

Coming down from her orgasm, Beth looked ahead in the mirror at Cole, "Holy shit babe! You feel sooo good! Fuck me with that big dick!" He obliged her request, grabbing her hips and pounding his cock into her little pussy as hard and deep as he could. "FUCK!" Beth yelled. Cole grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back as he continued fucking her relentlessly. A few minutes of this and Beth was cumming on Cole's cock again. She screamed and moaned her pleasure as he slammed into her.

When her orgasm subsided, he pulled out of her slowly, and laid down on one of the benches. "Get on." he pointed to his achingly hard penis. "Yes sir." she said as she straddled him. Grabbing the base of his shaft, she lined him up with her entrance and then let herself sink down onto his cock. Her brain felt warm and fuzzy from her orgasms, and the way he stretched her felt exquisite. Once she had engulfed his entire length, she started rolling her hips back and forth, grinding her clit against him as her vagina squeezed his hot cock. Cole moaned as Beth rode him, his hands running over her legs and hips, up her sides, stopping to caress and squeeze her gorgeous breasts. Tweaking her nipples, he wrapped both hands around one of her globes and pulled it to his mouth. His tongue found her nipple, he swirled his tongue around her nipple then bit lightly with his teeth. Using one hand he rolled her other nipple around between his fingers, pressing it hard. He kept biting and sucking on her nipple, getting more aggressive as the intensity of their joining increased.

Beth gasped and could feel her orgasm building again as Cole sucked and bit her nipples while she rode him, alternating from one to the other, giving each of her perfect nipples loving and slightly painful attention. She began moving her hips faster, driving her pussy down onto his cock harder and harder. He pushed his hips up to meet her, pushing him even deeper inside her. Beth could feel Cole's cock against her cervix, though it was slightly painful she still thought it felt amazing. She continued fucking him like that for a few minutes and could feel her climax rapidly approaching when she felt him start to tense up. "Oh fuck babe! I'm about to cum!" he yelled. "That's it, cum inside my pussy. Cum for me, Cole." she moaned back.

His balls tightened as he watched her ride him - the sheer beauty and unfiltered eroticism of her was astounding, every motion called to him, every sound threatened to make him explode, her smell was intoxicating to him - and with that thought, he couldn't hold back any longer. Cole started slamming his cock up into Beth as hard as he could. "UUUUHHHHH RRRRRAAAAAARRRRR!!" he screamed as his orgasm overtook him and his cock exploded, coating the inside of Beth's pussy with his cum. Feeling him cumming inside her was more than she could handle and Beth joined Cole in orgasm as she started cumming so hard she couldn't see. "FFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!" she screamed. His cock twitched and jerked inside her, his balls emptying. Her pussy spasmed and squeezed around his shaft, prolonging her orgasm. Beth lay forward against Cole and they clutched each other tightly, kissing softly and whispering lovingly to each other as they began to come down a bit.

When Beth and Cole had recovered enough to stand, they rinsed off again, and then finally left the shower. Grabbing a towel and handing one to Beth, Cole stared into her eyes and said "Beth, that was amazing! I can't even begin to tell you how fucking gorgeous and skilled you are! You make every day better and I am so honored to be your partner - I love you Beth, more than anything. I look forward to many more years together making each other happy." Beth's eyes watered and she looked up at Cole, "That was incredible! Thank you babe, you're sweet, though I'm pretty sure you're the more skilled one. And Cole, I love you too, more than anything. You make me so happy, and I can't wait for all the years we have left to make each other happy."

"Happy Valentine's Day Beth."

"Happy Valentine's Day Cole."

They embraced and kissed softly and deeply, an expression of love that was tempered by their recent efforts yet still ran hot. Finally they put away their towels and slid on their pajamas. As they descended the tiers down from the bathroom, they shared a look, then burst out laughing. "Oh my god, this is going to be a great Valentine's Vacation!" Beth exclaimed. "I know! Think about it, we haven't even made it to our bed yet!" Cole added. They shared a shudder of anticipation at the realization, and continued on to the main room.

***TO BE CONTINUED IN... StarCrossed: Valentine's Vacation, Ch. 2

12