Stardust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie had quickly fallen asleep, but Anna was restless, and the night was so quiet that the soft sighing of Ellie's breathing seemed to dominate Anna's senses. She found herself concentrating intensely on the regular pattern of inhale, hold, exhale, and unconsciously began timing her own breathing to match. It had the effect of helping her relax, but to her horror, she eventually realized that she had hypnotized herself again as her hands made their way to her crotch, and nothing she did seemed to stop them. Anna whimpered quietly as she undid her jeans and slid them down to her ankles and kicked them off before running her fingers through her bush and into her slick folds.

The wet squelches of her masturbation were quiet but sounded thunderous in her state of shameful lust. Worse still, in a way, was the fact that her idle, hypnotic self-pleasure was only getting her riled up, not bringing her very close to a conclusion. Anna thought that if she could climax, perhaps she might be able to regain mastery of her impulses, but nothing she tried seemed to help. She was just starting to resign herself to the idea that she would be edging until morning came when a soft voice asked, "Are you fingering yourself again?"

The words were spoken with gentle curiosity and no tone of condemnation, but Anna wished the earth would open up and swallow her. Nevertheless, her voice replied with a simple and sleepy, "Yes."

"Why?" inquired Ellie. "Are you that turned on?"

"Yes," replied Anna, or whatever mental construct was currently operating her body. "Need to cum."

"Were you really enjoying being abused by Jean?" demanded Ellie, whose voice was now colored by concern and a shade of disbelief.

Anna frowned and slowly responded, "Not enjoying Jean, but loved being Stardust. Loved being blank. Loved commands." Inside her mind, she quailed in terror at hearing her deepest, most secret fantasies exposed in such a way.

There was silence for a while, aside from the quiet squishing of Anna's busy fingers, before Ellie slowly asked, "So, you liked what was happening, but you wished it had been someone other than Jean commanding you?"

"Yes," said Anna's body quickly. "Was hot, but wish better."

Another silence followed, then Ellie quietly wondered, "Would you like me to command you?"

"Yes, so hot," Anna affirmed immediately. Ellie's breath hitched in response. There was a sound of rummaging in the darkness and then the lamp was turned on to its lowest setting, barely illuminating the tent.

"Open your sleeping bag," Ellie commanded softly. Anna clumsily complied, exposing herself to her supervisor once more. Although the lamp was very dim, it still provided the older girl with a clearer view of the entranced girl's half-naked body than had been visible in the dark of night. Anna could hear a soft exclamation or moan from the other side of the tent as Ellie sighed, "Oh!" in response to the sight.

Anna was conflicted in her mind. The lack of control was incredibly arousing, and it was undeniably better than before, because she trusted and respected Ellie as a person. But her fantasies had always involved a man taking control of her, and the fact that it was now a woman whose dominance was exciting her was disconcerting. Technically, she reminded herself, two women had asserted mastery over her in the last few hours, and in both cases she had been reduced to a dripping, submissive wretch. Apparently her body's arousal had little, if anything, to do with who exactly was pulling her strings.

"Open your legs," said Ellie quietly, and she moaned again when Anna complied, displaying her shiny fingers and damp bush explicitly and apparently shamelessly. "Do you like this?" Ellie then asked, with doubt and concern once again coloring her tone.

Anna replied, "Yes, hot but surprising." Before Ellie could ask for clarification, the entranced girl continued by saying, "Always imagined man controlling, but love this anyway. Unexpected, maybe hotter." Both girls were rather taken aback by the admission. Ellie was clearly uncertain what to make of the confession, but Anna slowly started thinking it made a kind of sense. Her fantasies involved being compelled to do things she wouldn't have ordinarily done, so in that light, being commanded to do things to a woman, or for a woman, certainly seemed to fit the basic criterion.

"Do you want me to touch you?" asked Ellie hesitantly.

"Yes, please, need to cum," whined Anna needily. She gasped for air when Ellie's fingers gently probed her needy sex, shocked but also desperately desiring the touch of a lover.

"Did you like acting like an animal?" Ellie inquired, dipping her finger between Anna's lips and cooing at the way they seemed to clutch at her digit, as if trying to draw it deeper.

"Yes," panted Anna, to her intense humiliation. "Love idea of being pet, favorite dream."

Ellie chuckled and said, "Well, maybe sometimes wishes and dreams actually do come true. It looks like we both might get ours tonight. Take off the rest of your clothes, my pet."

"Yes!" Anna wailed, prompting Ellie to shush her as the entranced girl clumsily removed her shirt and bra, exposing her trim belly and stiff nipples to Ellie's hungry gaze.

"No more talking for now, my pet!" said Ellie, "And be very quiet with your barking, I don't want any interruptions."

"Ruff," agreed Anna-pet as she squirmed in delight, delirious with a joy that was beginning to encroach on the part of her mind that was still ashamed to love what was happening.

"Good girl," breathed Ellie, and her warm breath tickled the wispy hairs lining Anna-pet's womanhood, making her whimper with need and anticipation. Anna had had a few lovers who had gone down on her, but usually only as a form of reciprocation and done in a perfunctory manner, like a chore or an obligation. Despite that, she had loved the intimacy and, yes, the embarrassment of opening herself so fully to another person. Anna had to bite her lip to keep from howling as Ellie's tongue gently swiped between her lower lips, gathering her dew. Ellie hummed with obvious satisfaction at the taste before she began energetically pleasuring her pet.

Anna's whining and panting was getting louder with every lick, despite her best efforts at being obedient, as her secret desires began to overwhelm her sense of propriety and dignity. Eventually Ellie stopped and shuffled around for a few moments; the lapse in attention made Anna-pet whimper piteously. Soon, though, Ellie pressed a wad of aromatic cloth to her pet's face and said, "Put these in your mouth so you don't make so much noise, girl."

Anna-pet obeyed, quickly realizing that she had been ordered to gag herself with Ellie's panties. The Anna inside felt a fresh stab of humiliation, but it was increasingly obvious to her that each new indignity only fueled her lust to a higher plane. The smell and taste of Ellie's desire permeating the scrap of cotton made her dizzy with longing. Anna knew more or less what her own fluids smelled and tasted like, having sampled them curiously on a few occasions, but found herself intoxicated as she tried to understand how Ellie's essence could be at once so similar and so different from her own.

Time seemed to draw out endlessly as Anna found herself getting lost in the sensations, as if her whole life was an endless, perfect moment of time. A speck of dust that was somehow stretched out against infinity and shining like a beacon in the night. The shuddering, spasmodic climax her body was experiencing seemed somehow remote compared to the epiphany her mind had reached, causing her to spit out the little rag of cotton and gasp, "Stardust!" as she came.

--

A shooting star streaked across the sky, blazing above an empty blanket in a field. A small heap of abandoned clothes were piled up neatly in the center, and the grass of the meadow was disturbed only by a gentle summer breeze, except in one spot, where some kind of animal appeared to be scurrying through it, completely concealed by the tall stalks. Ellie's voice rang out from the distant cabin on the ridge, calling, "Here, girl! Come on inside, Pet, it's time for snuggles!" Anna-Pet wagged her whole body with delight and tore off toward the rectangle of light silhouetting her wife and mistress, yipping with adoration.

Author's Note: This is a contest entry, so please consider voting, especially if you enjoyed it!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Vampire's Gaze Girl tries to hide dirty thoughts from mind reading vampire.in Lesbian Sex
Picking Flowers A young woman finds a special flower in the woods.in Lesbian Sex
All the Pretty Monsters Deena falls in love with a lesbian succubus.in Lesbian Sex
Powers of Persuasion A girl with special powers develops an unlikely relationship.in Lesbian Sex
The Fuck Stop: Humping Beauties Female masturbation class turns into lesbian orgy.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories