The Vampire's Gaze

Story Info
Girl tries to hide dirty thoughts from mind reading vampire.
3.1k words
4.69
5.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

I stumbled out of my car, tucking my shirt in and kicking the door closed. Of all the days to be late. My shoes skidded on loose gravel as I booked it up the driveway, towards the looming mansion. It was an impressive building, with pillars two stories high and a balcony dripping with greenery. The huge bay windows were warm with flickering candlelight.

Hurrying up onto the porch, I took hold of a door knocker and rapped it twice. I put a hand to my chest, feeling my pounding heart, and took a deep breath.

Just a moment later, a young woman answered the door. She wore a neat black dress, the hem just brushing her knees, and an apron tied around her waist. "Yes?"

"Hi, I'm sorry," I said. "I'm with catering?"

Her gaze flickered over my uniform. "Oh, of course. Come with me, Miss St. James just asked me to get everyone together."

"I'm really sorry," I said, following her through a foyer with a sweeping high ceiling. "I'm never late like this, it's just there was a crash on the highway and I was stuck for like half an hour."

"It's alright," she said. Her heels clicked across the polished hardwood floor. "The guests haven't even started arriving yet. Have you had much experience with vampires?"

I hurried to keep up with her as we turned down a hallway. "No ma'am, not much."

"Alright, well, don't be too nervous. You're under the protection of the lady of the house, for tonight, no one's going to hurt you. I'd recommend you avoid looking in their eyes, though, vampiric persuasion is a powerful thing. And you should know that Miss St. James can tell what you're thinking."

"She- Can she?"

"Mm hm. Just do your best to focus on your job. And if you have a thought you're trying not to think, try reciting multiplication tables in my head. It works for me."

"...Okay."

"Here we are." She pulled open a door for me.

All the catering staff was already packed into the kitchen. My boss glared at me from over by the cast iron stove. I clasped my hands behind my back and tried to ignore her.

I felt a hand on my arm. "Excuse me."

I moved to the side, glancing over to see one of the most gorgeous women I'd ever come across. She was nearly a full head taller than me, her hair falling past her hips in dark, silky waves, with just a touch of gray by her temples. Her maroon dress hugged all her ample curves, a slit up the side revealing a sliver of soft brown thigh. She flashed a smile as she stepped around me, and I saw pair of fangs. This was Miss St. James.

"Good evening, everyone," she said, taking her place in front of the island. "I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank you all, everything looks absolutely beautiful."

I met her eyes before remembering the warning I'd just been given. I quickly dropped my gaze and ended up staring at her cleavage instead. My face growing hot, I opted to avoid looking at her altogether, studying the tiles under my feet. In my defense, the swell of her breasts in that lowcut dress was hard to ignore. I couldn't help but imagine how soft they'd feel.

Oh, God, I needed my brain to shut up. Quick, Maggie, what's nine times eight?

"Before things get too busy, does anyone have any questions for me?" Miss St. James asked. "No? Well, then don't work yourselves too hard, and if any of my guests treat you poorly, make sure to let me know so that I can deal with them. I won't abide rudeness under my roof."

She was clearly comfortable in her authority, and I found that even more attractive than her appearance. If she told me to do anything in that kind but firm tone, I had a feeling I'd obey.

"Well, I believe that's all." She clapped her hands together. "Don't let me keep you."

I gratefully ducked out the door. Leaning against the wall as the rest of the staff filed out, I closed my eyes to gather myself.

This was just hopeless. All the math problems in the world couldn't have distracted me from how I was feeling. I was just going to have to do my best to avoid her for the rest of the night, before I embarrassed myself even more.

"Could I steal you for just a moment?" I heard someone ask. "I have a little job for you."

My eyes flew back open. Miss St. James was standing right in front of me.

"I-" I faltered. "I, ah. Sure."

"Perfect." She turned, starting off down the hall. "Come with me, dear."

Okay. This would be fine. I just needed to keep my head out of the gutter for two minutes, two minutes, please, for the love of God. I followed after her.

"What's your name?" She asked, as we walked.

"Maggie."

"Isn't that cute. Maggie, I'm going to have you stand by the front door for me. All my guests need to be invited in, you understand."

"Oh. Um, my boss is probably going to want me to serve tables."

"Yes, well, I want you to do this." She glanced over at me. "Don't worry about your boss, I'll handle her."

"Okay," I squeaked out. Another thought sprang unbidden into my head: she could handle me, too, if she wanted.

Miss St. James smiled at me, coming to a stop in the foyer. "I'm going to wait in here and play hostess, you go ahead and stand out on the porch. I'll come to relieve you when everyone has arrived."

"Yes ma'am," I said, and scurried out the front door.

2

My new task was easy enough. I held the door open for the guests, giving a quick, "Hello! Please come in." to each of them. They were all unnaturally beautiful, dressed in clothes that would have cost me a couple months rent. A few thanked me, but most swept past without any acknowledgement. Ah, well. That was par for the course for a catering event, especially one as fancy as this.

The crowd eventually slowed to a trickle, and then I was alone. I leaned on the porch railing, enjoying the feeling of a mild breeze on my face.

The door opened again.

"My goodness, they're a talkative bunch," Miss St. James said. She took a seat on the bench swing and patted the spot next to her. "Come sit with me for a moment, Maggie. I need a little fresh air, and I'd like some company."

I should have made up some excuse, gotten myself away from her.

I didn't do that.

Sitting down beside her, I stared down at my hands.

"You're allowed to look at me, you know," she said, absently swinging the both of us back and forth. "I don't mind."

My cheeks burned. "I- I wasn't- I didn't-"

She gave a light laugh. "Oh, honey. Don't get shy, now, it's alright." She touched the back of her hand to my brow, her skin cool and soothing. "Most humans find us appealing, it's perfectly natural."

I could've died of embarrassment. I tried desperately to clear my head, which of course only made matters worse. My mind raced with scenarios of her ordering me around, her stripping me down, her playing with me just to amuse herself. I was blushing so hard I must have been beet red.

"Oh, God." I put my face in my hands. "Sorry, I'm sorry, I'm really not trying to- I- I don't mean to be disrespectful, it's just-"

"I know, it's alright." She tucked a stray hand of hair behind my ear, a smile flickering across her lips. "You just can't help yourself, can you? Poor thing."

I groaned. At this point, she must have been toying with me on purpose. I felt her hand on my thigh and almost jumped up off the bench.

"You know, I've seen all manner of thoughts about me," she said. "Yours are actually kind of sweet. You just want to please me, don't you?"

"I, um."

She leaned in close, her hand traveling further up my thigh. "Do you know what would really please me?"

I squirmed under her touch. "Wh- Ah. What?"

"If you would go upstairs, to the third floor, second room on the right, and wait for me. Can you do that?"

Was she serious? Regardless, I shouldn't. I was still at work, technically, I really shouldn't.

"Okay," I said anyway.

"Ah, good girl." She kissed my neck, just behind the curve of my jaw, and I think I might have whimpered a bit. "Run along, then, I'll be with you shortly."

God, was I that easy? Apparently, because I was already eagerly getting to my feet.

"Oh, and Maggie?"

I paused at the door. "Ma'am?"

"I'd like you to have your clothes off by the time I get there. Alright?"

"Okay, I'll- Yeah, okay."

3

The room she'd sent me to had a massive four-poster bed, with thick velvet drapes surrounding it. A standing lamp washed everything in soft orange light, and the air was tinged with the scent of incense. Hands shaking, I loosened my tie, unbuttoned my shirt. I stripped down to just my underwear and bra, and then proceeded to stand there awkwardly.

After a moment, I started wandering around the room. Miss St. James had a walk-in closet, meticulously organized, her shoes all in a neat row. Her adjoining bathroom was full of smooth black marble, with a tub big enough you could almost swim in it. As I picked up a little nude statue from the beside table, the door swung open, and I fumbled, nearly dropping it.

Carefully, I set the statue back down. "Hi, sorry, hi."

"I believe I asked you to take off your clothes," Miss St. James said. Crossing over to me, she traced a finger along the waistband of my underwear. "All of them, please."

"Oh. Right, sorry, I'm sorry." I wriggled out of my bra, painfully aware of her eyes on my body. I nearly tripped myself with my own underwear.

"Don't hurt yourself, dear," she said, amusement in her tone.

I blushed and straightened up. "I'm fine, I'm good."

"Good." She drew back one of the drapes "Go ahead and lie down."

I climbed into the bed. The comforter was beautifully soft. I lay on my back and, suddenly feeling very exposed, wrapped my arms around myself.

When Miss St. James came to join me, she'd discarded her dress, and now wore just a silky slip. She sat at my side. "Put your hands up and hold on to the headboard for me."

Hesitantly, I did as she said, stretching my arms up and slipping my fingers beneath the smooth wood of the headboard.

"Good, just like that. Keep them there." She glided a hand over my body, making me shiver. "Tell me something, Maggie. What are some of your fantasies?"

My mind helpfully conjured up all the most embarrassing porn and erotica I'd ever enjoyed. Stuff from when I was already halfway into a masturbation session, and too horny to be ashamed. "Um."

She laughed, leaning down to kiss me. "Oh, you don't really have to answer. I just love how flustered you get." Brushing my hair back, she studied my face. "A lot of femdom stuff though, huh?"

I squeezed my eyes shut. "Do you have to read my mind?"

"Mm, no, but you just make it too much fun." She straddled my hips and started kissing her way down my neck. "You should see how red your face is."

"That's- That's not fair," I protested, my breath hitching as she pressed slow, hot kisses to my breasts.

She took my nipple between her lips, circling it lazily with her tongue and making my body arch towards her, before saying with a smile, "If you hate it that much, you're free to leave."

Of course, she knew I wouldn't leave.

Humming contentedly to herself, she kissed and licked my nipples. Her own breasts rested on my stomach, nearly falling out the top of her slip. God, I was wet. I parted my legs, hoping to urge her lower.

She propped herself up on her elbows, smiling. "Do you want something?"

I chewed the inside of my cheek. "You know."

"I do, yes, but I want to hear you say it."

"Oh my God. I- I can't."

She put a hand on my cheek. "Look at me, sweetheart; what do you want?"

Looking down at her, I forced out, "Will you- Can- Can you go down on me?"

"I'd love to," she said, sweetly enough that it verged into condescension.

Unfortunately, that just turned me on more.

She slipped down between my legs and put her hands on my knees, pushing them further apart. Achingly slowly, she trailed kisses all the way up my inner thigh, nipping lightly at the sensitive skin, before moving on to the other thigh and staring all over again. My hips bucked involuntarily.

She splayed a hand against my stomach, holding me down, and I realized she was a lot stronger than she looked. "Wait. I'm getting there."

She took her time kissing all over my navel, my hips, before finally spreading my lips. I gasped when she gently kissed my clit. She flattened her tongue, dragging it along the length of my pussy.

"Can you do that a- a little harder?" I panted. "Please?"

"Well, thank you for asking so politely," she said, switching to rubbing my clit with her thumb. "But no. You're adorable when you're getting desperate, I think I'll keep you here a little longer."

I moaned, my head falling back. She used her whole mouth to eat me out, like she was sloppily making out with my pussy. It felt amazing, but she was going so slow that I could barely stand it. Reaching down, I buried a hand in her hair.

"Ah." She crawled on top of me, grabbing my wrist, and deliberately placed my hand back on the headboard. "What did I say?"

I sank down into the mattress. "Sorry."

"Don't be impatient." Smiling, she worked a hand back down between my legs and stroked my clit with the lightest whisper of a touch. "I can drag this out even longer if you don't want to behave."

"No, I'm sorry," I said quickly. "I'm sorry, I'll behave."

"Will you?"

"Yes, I swear. Whatever you want, just, please. Please can you rub me a little harder."

"Ooh, I like that." She was still barely touching me. "Beg me some more."

I groaned in frustration, but my dignity was fading fast. "Please, I can't take it. I need more, please." I tried to grind into her hand, but she pulled it back.

Giggling, she settled back down between my thighs. She peppered light kisses around my pussy. "Do you?"

"Yes. Miss St. James, please." I squirmed under her feathery touches. "P-Please stop teasing me."

"I don't know, I'm having a wonderful time, personally." She circled a finger around my clit. "I love the cute little noises you make, maybe I just shouldn't let you cum at all."

"No, please." I was whining now. "Please, I'll do anything."

"Oh, will you, now? Here, look at me."

That was a bad idea.

I looked at her.

She had beautiful eyes, deep, rich brown and ringed with dark lashes. Her gaze held mine unwaveringly.

"Will you let me drink from you?" she asked.

My head was spinning. Her fingers slipped through my folds, teasing my entrance, and I whimpered. "Are- Are you going to- Will that kill me?"

"Oh, no, dear, I'll be very careful. I like you, I think I want to keep you around for awhile."

I hesitated. "Does it hurt?"

"Only a little. Besides, I think you'll like it."

It was getting harder to think straight. Everything in me wanted to say yes to her, and although I knew there were reasons I shouldn't, I couldn't quite conjure them up. She'd be careful. She liked me.

And she really had such beautiful eyes.

"Okay," I said. "Okay, do it."

"Such a sweet girl, thank you." She kissed my hip. "Are you ready?"

I nodded, squeezing my eyes shut and gripping the headboard.

She slipped her fingers inside me, and I gasped. Her thumb worked my clit, finally giving me the friction I needed, and her fingers curled against my g-spot.

"Fuck." I threw my head back. "Oh my God."

My orgasm built quickly, my breathing growing ragged. Just as my pleasure crested, she sank her fangs into my thigh. I covered my mouth to muffle a scream. The sharp pain only took me higher, euphoria flooding my body as I came on her fingers.

4

I opened my eyes, disoriented, to find myself propped up against the pillows. Miss St. James was pressing a gauze pad against my thigh.

I put a hand to my forehead. "What happened?"

"You passed out for a moment," she said. Her mouth was stained with blood, a few drops rolling down her chin. "I'm sorry, I must have taken a bit too much. Here, put pressure on this."

She guided my hand to the gauze, before slipped off the bed. Through a part in the drapes, I could see her picking up a corded phone.

"Edith? I need you to come dress a wound. Yes, in my room." She covered the receiver, noticing my alarmed expression. "Don't worry, she's very discreet." Speaking into the phone again, she added. "Bring a glass of water with you, and something sweet. Do we have cookies? Perfect, thank you."

She briefly disappeared into the bathroom, and I heard the faucet come on. A moment later, she returned with a clean face and a silky robe in her hands.

"Here, honey, sit up a bit."

I pushed myself up, letting her help me into the robe. She covered up my bare chest, cinching the belt around my waist.

"There you go." She patted my cheek. "How are you feeling?"

"Oh, good, yeah, I'm good," I said. "That was... Thank you."

"Anytime." Tipping my chin up, she looked deep into my eyes. "Listen, I would love it if you'd stay with me for awhile. Let me have just a little bit of your blood every now and then, and I'll take very, very good care of you. How does that sound?"

Like heaven. All thoughts of other wants, of my responsibilities, dissipated from my mind as I stared up at her, enraptured.

"Good," I said. "It sounds good."

"Beautiful." She kissed me, deeply, her tongue pushing into my mouth, leaving me breathless. "Then we have a deal."