Stardust: Indian Wife Ravished

Story Info
Black Adonis filled prudish Indian wife with dark delight.
9.6k words
4.3
56.2k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stardust: Indian wife and Black Adonis

Author's note: The following story is a pure work of fiction, all characters and events in the tale are imaginary and fictitious. Although, human imagination is also influenced by external stimuli. In the case of author, someone has always served as poetical inspiration to imagine, fantasize, think and write. So, this story is again dedicated to . . . heart unfold like a flower, before whom.

=======

Twisting and gasping together, the black Adonis worked urgently at knots and buttons and buckles and hooks until the last impediment slipped away; and then in the warmest rhythm of her flesh he found an over-whelming sense of this is what he needed; his self-absorption was so complete that he was dimly aware of her whispering, "O' love, my love".

His every wild thrust was freeing her from the every gravity of bounds. Beyond fear, loyalty and guilt, his black monster dragged her beyond the present, outside time, with no memories and no future.

Prologue:

It was another hectic monotonous afternoon for Pallavi while she was cooking in her cozy kitchen. But, today she was little more upset on her husband, who had not visited home for about a year. The long solitude and despair was surrounding her more and more, with each passing month.

Pallavi Iyer 28, married to Rahul Iyer, for 5 years now. He was working for an international oil firm in Dubai. A pure workaholic career oriented man in his mid-30s. She couldn't have said that she was unhappy in her marriage. However, she also couldn't positively say that she was happy either. Part of her has started thinking that it was more a marriage of convenience. Her parents needed a well off young son-in-law and Rahul needed a beautiful wife, as a part of his 'things-to-achieve-list'. Love was never in anyone's equation.

It was no secrete for Pallavi to figure out that one critical reluctance in him. The low libido, Rahul in sexual terms was even below average and to makeover for this short coming he fabricated that physical and emotional distance between them. This was now turning her more and more frustrated. She had been always loyal to him, no other man on earth ever had even kissed her. Despite the bodily hunger, her strong sense of loyalty and risk averting nature had never even tempted an idea of other man. She was a prime and proper wife, knowing elemental yearning-not having, is the mother of a reckless giving of oneself. This she cannot allow happening to disgrace her.

The terrain of her dismal thought was stopped by a familiar calling tone one her cell.

"Hey Pallavi, would you like to meet that beast of your dreams?" asked Shriya on phone in usual playful voice.

"I know only one beast in the world", replied Pallavi in a friendly annoyance, "and that is you".

Pallavi and Shriya were best friends, childhood friends from same city, same neighborhood, same caste and same school. Shriya was also married to Pallavi's first cousin Ravi, so they were relative even.

"Daniel Wood?" replied Shriya maintaining her cheerful tone. "He is here in India, for some shootout and Ravi's (her husband) advertising agency is hosting him.

DANIEL WOOD- the name Pallavi must had whispered so many time in her week moments of youthful days. There was a sudden jolt of excitement in her entire body, her heart started beating faster, something Pallavi felt in her ready to burst out like a cork from a bottle of champagne.

"Stop daydreaming Pallavi", said Shriya and she started briefing her about the commercial her husband will be shooting with that Black superstar of Hollywood, at some hill station in Tamil Nadu.

Pallavi was hardly paying any attention to Shriya's words, her mind was lost.

Daniel Wood- He was her most, the most favorite celebrity, her teenage crush, the only secrete sin of her mind she had committed in her highly orthodox life. Daniel Wood, who ruled he heart for about a decade, he fall on her when she was 15 and that fan-following continued till she got married at 24.

In her conservative home where a girl wasn't even allowed to watch a movie alone, this star worship cost her a lot. Her orthodox father tore all those big posters that she had pasted inside her wardrobe. He did not spoke to her for few days, in anger till she agreed to give in her stupid star worship thing. But, secretly she remained her fan, despite she had to burn those exotic posters of Daniel that showed his steal tempered chiseled body.

Even when she move to her husband's house, Pallavi brought a small hand bag, containing all the newspaper clippings, CDs of his movies, his biographies, interviews and those latters she wrote him as a fan but she could never sent due to her shyness.

That was but all her innocent past and she had forgotten him almost after marriage. Pallavi was married for five years with Rahul and living a typical married life with a love husband and her son.

"Are you listening me Pallavi?" asked Shriya, bringing her out of nostalgic feel.

"Yes, but Shriya..." replied Pallavi. "I mean how I can go, Rahul is in Dubai for week long meetings and...!"

"Ravi has talked to Rahul already, you don't worry", Shriya interrupted, "Rahul has no issue, and I guess he will be calling you in sometime".

"What?" Pallavi asked, little dazed. "Ravi is too much you know..." she did not like that someone take permission from her husbands on her behalf, but secretly her heart thanked Rahul.

"Come on Pallavi. Why you have to spoil everything?" Shriya said sternly this time. "You're Daniel's great fan for over a decade, what is the harm in meeting him? Why you've to deny yourself from every pleasure, Pallavi"?

"But, Ie ... I mean", Pallavi did not want to admit that despite all her admiration to the He MAN, she was feeling shy to meet him.

"Shut up Pallavi", replied Shriya. "Ravi and me, may join you soon and its only three hours journey, you just leave tomorrow morning, I've booked a cab for you, and get ready... shooting may take couple of days so we will be back in three days".

"Okay", Pallavi could only said one word, in her heavy breath.

Half hour latter Rahul also called her giving the consent. "Ravi is also there, go meet him, you will have some outing as well, Pallavi", Rahul said.

======

Next Day:

Daniel Wood was enjoying his stay in South India, he wasn't expecting such a luxurious place on a hill, that too in Indian country side. He was staying in a hill resort, the Jewel of Nilgiri.

To help him derive the best experience of Tamil landscape, advertising company had provided the Honeymoon suite, which is private in all aspects with a private pool and an enclosed sit-out. Its spacious sit overlooks the beautiful lake and surrounding mountains. Soaking in the warmth of the wooden interiors and inviting the nip of cold air from the hills.

Daniel had a big breakfast and a detail meeting with the local sponsor about the shootout schedule early this morning. Everything was fine and scheduled but something was missing, as he found himself an empty sofa in the lobby.

A woman?

Daniel was never short of cunt supplies — but human nature. The abundance would make you seek quality. He simply had refused those escorts his host had supplied. A woman who do not blush nervously to his inviting gaze, Daniel would never give her a second look.

Somehow, Daniel used to decipher a "Blush", as a guarantee of authentic emotion, a safeguard against feminine deceit. Blushing speaks the language of the heart, a language that the lips may be denied from uttering, what he always want to hear. Daniel was just unhearing the local manager in those "what's missing man" thoughts, when his eagle eyes spotted Pallavi. From a distance she was staring at him, with a slight kiss in her eyes.

From a fair distance, nervous Pallavi was finally seeing the true gravity of that brown middle age super star. She was creaming in her panties, without a rub, without a touch, without a single inch of meat penetrating, just by the heat of his eyes, and his face, and she was finished.

Daniel had a quick look of her curvy body carefully wrapped in many folds of a saree, white flowers in hair. Pallavi was unconsciously playing with her gold bangles. Her eyes on him was like a little girl greedily looking at a candy her mother forbade on her. There meet their eyes from a distance and it clicked — like someone is in love again.

Pallavi had a very charming face. Her skin was golden dusky, well-toned and spotless. She is a package of beauty, voluptuous curves any red blooded man will fumble into, inviting for a grasp. Kiss-me quick lips, lower among which is thicker already. A secretive not-here expression, and piercing deep black eyes that always whispering, some endearments. Her hair was long and mostly straight with a few stray curls. She had it tied back in a crafty bun. Every inch of her was spectacular! She looked like an innocent girl, but once a lustful gaze fall she exploded into shape like an animal. Her unattended, well covered body under tight wrappings of a simple Saree was embarrassingly well proportionate. A perfectly shaped hourglass frame, richly loaded with complex curves and appropriate mounds.

What Daniel enjoyed the most was an overwhelming shade of blush on her red cheeks was stretching to her ear lobes. It was like a painter's last stroke to perfect her dusky completion. "Here she is", thought Daniel approving the woman for his stay and he smiled at, whipping his lips with fat tongue.

All he had to do now was to put her in his typical '30 second litmus test of lust', to figure out, if her is a blush of modesty or blush of shame? His test always work for him where he would filter a women with pouring his acidic lust with his eyes.

After a brief scrutiny of blushing Pallavi, Daniel smiled and eye her fixedly — her delicate lips formed into a no, though the sound was inarticulate, but her face was like scarlet. And soon Daniel had it figured out — Pallavi was radiating none, but an entirely different type of blush — blush of guilt! Being crowded all his life with 'after-all-willing' cunts, Daniel had ignored the possibility that a blush of guilt could exist.

Albeit, knowing this blush of guilt carries the very color of virtue, and that blush which was spreading itself over her face, is a mark of her abhorrence of vice. 'Aha — Shamefacedness here...', thought Daniel lowering that cage of his gaze from her face to long neck, 'Shamefacedness paradoxically, is proof that this young lady has done nothing shameful; only the innocent can still blush'.

Daniel noticed Pallavi was hardly wearing any powders or makeup over her face.

'Pure dusky', thought Daniel.

The difference of natural and artificial color, seems to him very easily discerned; that of nature, is mottled, and varying; that of art, set, and too smooth; it wants that animation, that Pallavi's oval face was glowing with, that indescribable something which, wholly surpasses all his powers of expression.

There she moved— her right hand leaving her bangles, moved and long delicate fingers vanished in her flower laden mane — she rubbed back of her neck, while lowering her gaze. Daniel had a sudden erection as he spotted Pallavi sort of shuddering in fever of his gaze. His eyes were experienced enough to read what this beautiful dream-girl is daydreaming about...!!

Daniel's tripper eyes were sightseeing on her curves and mound, so shameless. The fertility of his redolent gaze had turned deprived spectacles of her body into a Tamil landscape. Breathtaking gaze over a stunning body. She was all alien to dark monsoon of such lust, falling all over her from few steps.

His heavy gaze was falling on her like rainfall hard on tortured desert soil, like marbles, pelting the dry. Pallavi shivered, imagining flash floods would soon replace muddy puddles, and nothing would escape the torrential rage. She had no escape from that sincerity in his eyes, in his applaud for her beauty. His reflective eyes were like mirror in which she could see how 'perfect' her body was. Daniel wasn't who would look from corner of the eyes or give occasional glanced.

Pallavi could see, how he want to seal the deal with his straight forward, unshaken eye contact. His visionary eyes suggested a move wherever at her body he look. It was happening so fast and rapid like the air carries some anesthetic effects on her senses. The woman in her was so awake and his burring gaze was like writing a new script in her mind Pallavi tried breaking the spell bound eye contact but those eyes, piercing eyes and that killer smile were taking her all senses.

Pallavi could not believe on what the hell she was thinking. She tried hushing her mind, cursing that lecherous Pallavi who had invaded in her like a ghost and suggesting those cheap things. But nothing worked.

Daniel's demanding eyes were like fueling enormous demands on Pallavi. Unlike Rahul who would always think twice for entrusting a task on Pallavi, Daniel seems to have no doubt on her courage or her toughness. His gaze had that impression that like someone who does not believe she is naïve or innocent. His eyes and her mind had formed a vicious alliance, conspiring against her.

'Oh Bhagvan, am I going to be dominated...? Am I going to be pursued, possessed by his will, his bidding??' Such fundamental queries popped in her head, and she had no answer to it except little more of redness over her cheeks and wetness between her weakening legs.

Daniel was indeed one alpha male, who has the courage to treat her like a woman, like a pocket pussy. The best reluctance she could show there in her expressions was: 'Whether I like your black cock or not is none of your business'.

Then the spell was broken at once. A much needed escape from that captivity of his burring gaze had come, yet Pallavi felt a sudden wave of rampant jealously in her, as she saw, an Indian young girl wearing almost nothing (bikini), came out of nowhere for autograph and hugged Daniel.

The bold girl disappeared in his strong arms, his demanding fingers moving all over the milky midriff of that girl and Daniel winked at Pallavi. She felt upset on herself as well for wasting 10 minutes in blushing like a school girl, while she had traveled all the way just to meet him. Pallavi in dismay craved to catch his eyes again, but Daniel's eyes were lost in the milky cleavage of that girl. However, planting a kiss on his cheek, the girl vanished with autograph.

Then he looked at Pallavi again...!

Precipitously, her heart started beating fast. Daniel, the Idol himself was walking to her... small careful steps like a tiger aiming his hunt. The same charming smile and lust in his eyes, he was coming closer and closer. Pallavi was blushing again, her kiss-less lips parted away, slowly-subtly, as she smiled softly.

Daniel could figure out this time 'it's a deep blush of consciousness. Reflecting that the 'nervous smile of secret delight' that accompanies the blush of consciousness is the result of her very reprehensible feelings towards'.

Pallavi's nostrils expended, exhaling her warm breath. A prickling warmth started in the very bottom of her pussy and began spreading out from there—into her belly and down her ass and into her thighs, up through her center and into her hot, heavy breasts, until her whole body burned with it. Her nipples in bra rise to the moment craving to be captured by those authoritative lips. His shadow fall on her before he reached at her.

"Hello gorgeous..." Daniel greeted the stranger lady... his voice was husky and, he extended his heavy palm at her for the handshake. "Do we know each other?"

Without even a touch, just looking at that huge palm Pallavi's body came to life with a delicious hunger that threatened to leave her helpless in that hand. She stepped back, instinctively — but her smile was deepening.

Despite the dim lights, Pallavi could still make out a firm jaw with a sexy cleft chin, and the roughly carved planes of his face. Daniel practically oozed testosterone.

She held his hand and found it too rough than she had thought, with a blushing smile she greeted him. "No Sir, we don't, but I know you, and know you for a long time", Pallavi could not believe where she found some much of confidence to talk to him. "I'm Pallavi, and a biggest fan of you, Sir".

He looked straight into her eyes, a slight smile playing on his lips as though he could read her mind or something. Or maybe it was the other way around.

From some dark comer her mind called up an image of his body stretched against hers, large hands moving warm against her bare skin while she molded herself to the broad expanse of his broad chest. She could practically smell the woodsy, male scent of his body, taste the slight saltiness of his skin as they moved together.

Just that fast her body reacted, coming alive with a raw, aching desire deep inside that she hadn't felt in almost never after early year of her marriage, or months.

"I'm little busy now..." he replied in causal manner, squeezing her hand. "Do you need an autograph or something"? He inquired in a manner that heart breaking is not only his hobby, but he break hearts, religiously.

"Will you have a cup of tea with me, Sir", Pallavi found herself saying, curbing all her disappointment. "I've travelled her from long distance just to meet you". Her voice told, how badly she is hoping against the hope, as if she knew, such a famous man will never have a tea with her.

"Not now", he replied killing everything in her. "But you can invite me over dinner, tonight". Next moment he made her heart blossoming like never before.

"OMG", Pallavi almost jumped like the old teenager in her. "I do Sir... I do invite you for a dinner, tonight". The alacrity with which she extended that invitation was self-explanatory of the fact, that she had no idea, what beast she is inviting on feast.

"On two conditions, but", replied Daniel with a smirk, and looked at his Rolex watch, as if he is in some real hurry. His attitude was like playing with her mind. A moment of hope and next, she fall in despair.

"Conditions sir...?" Pallavi asked apprehensively, praying he don't ask her something she cannot afford.

"I will pay for the dinner and you will have to wear a dress I've brought from states for my most beloved fan". Daniel replied.

"A gift for me, Sir...!" replied Pallavi, in greet excitement. "Done sir...where, when, just tell me, please?" she asked in innocent eagerness.

"Let's meet at the ship dock", replied Daniel leaving her soft palm. "I will send your dress in while in your room". He sort of instructed her and without waiting for her reply, Daniel was gone, leaving musk of his lust, deep down in her.

=====

Two hours later, after searching Ravi all around when Pallavi entered her luxury room in the resort, she found the most expense, thin, modern, cocktail dress waiting for her. The dress caught her breathless. It was a very bold and expensive cocktail gown which featured a black sequined corset-style top with an asymmetric cut that overlapped onto the white skirt.

All her life she wore modest saree and maximum a jeans along with long shirts and her idol had sent her a dress that will expose her shoulders and cleavage and even her long slim legs. She felt like a disobedient, vulnerable child taking orders, but if that's what he wanted, it was a trifling matter, and she had no objection to dressing his way and pleasing him.

After small nap and long shower, Pallavi began to get dressed in that party wear cocktail outfit. When she looked in the mirror she had say SEXY but she had never worn anything that showed this much of her body and she seldom went without a bra. The thin silk caressed her naked body underneath and made me feel like she wearing lingerie instead of a proper dress.