Stardust: Indian Wife Ravished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ufffff", Pallavi was more shocked on her moan, instead of a cry for that nasty slap and tearing of her bra. It all happened so rapidly that she could not react and her cunt was full of juices.

Throwing them away Daniel's hands cupped her mounds— his thumbs swirling over her nipples until they were puckered tight and aching. The very same breast, which takes her husband's both hands to fully capture, was lost in the bucket of his rough palm. For an instant his lips touched her and then he bent lower. His tongue flicked out to taste the skin of her neck and run along her collar bone— until finally his hot mouth fastened greedily on one hand, light brown gumdrop nipple.

"Nooooo pleaseeeeeeee", Pallavi gave another loud moan of protest and her long fingers cupped his shaved head, offering more of her craving nipples to his mouth.

While he sucked and licked, his hands found Pallavi's panties and stripped them off her to fall at her ankles, but she was so distracted by the waves of pleasure surging through her breasts that she barely even noticed. With feathery strokes his thick black fingers wandered down the small of her back, and then he drew his fingernails lightly along the curve of' her ass to the back of' her thighs. By the time his hands cupped her ass to draw her against the fine plane of his body, she was ready to melt.

He held her in a tight embrace for a long moment before slowly letting her go and taking a step back. Storm-tossed dark eyes swept her slowly from head to toe and then back up again, finally stopping to gaze deeply into her own.

"You're so beautiful, Pallavi, your body need a wild fuck."

He didn't waste any more time, but flung off his own clothes and tugged her over to the bed. Shoving aside the thick comforter, he drew her down into the cool, crisp sheets with him. His body was hard and hot against hers, and she kissed him fiercely as her hands roamed, learning the shape and feel of him. While she explored, Daniel stroked her nipples until they blazed white-hot. Pallavi was soaking now, so wet that she could feel the moisture between her lips, and she throbbed with the need to have him inside of her.

"Please Daniel, I'm married... please don't do," Pallavi begged, once more while moaning. Yet, pleasure swirled and billowed through her lower body, she ran a hand down his tight muscles.

His fingers caressed the soft skin of her mound, and she shifted her leg to expose her sex. She gasped as he discovered the hard knob of her clit under its hood, lightly teasing it until he coaxed it out to play his fingertips softly across it. Her heart pounded as his mouth fastened onto her, and Pallavi found herself moaning against his tongue as she rocked her hips against his hand.

"Okay", he replied in husky voice. "Just stroke my BBC and I will stop". He held her delicate wrist and placed her soft palm over something rough and burning.

His breath caught when she touched it for the first time, and he let out a long. Shuddering sigh as she ran her fingertips softly down his length- her fingers kept moving but that THING was like never ending. Pallavi was confused and shook her head in denial. She had always thought that her husband had a nice sized penis and that the large ones in the pornos were fake. He must have stuffed a sock or three in there, she reasoned. Daniel's black cock must be at least 8 inch long she thought to herself in shock and too thicker for her delicate long fingers. She couldn't believe she was stroking other man's cock, up till now, she never had seen any other cock in her life, but her husbands.

The pre-cum flowing out of the end was as much as one of her husband's regular orgasms. She was disgusted to touch the black idol she had always adored, but she didn't let go, and figured it would be best just to get this over with. When Pallavi reluctantly raised up his heavy BBC, Daniel place her hand to cup his testicles. They were sized to match his giant sex organ. His testicles hung low, they were heavy, and were as big around as two small oranges.

She felt it was some dark anaconda from the rain forest of amazon creeping in her hand. His magnificent cock, which can jeopardize any marriage wasn't hanging down because of gravity, it was hanging down because he hadn't been fully erect. It grew another two inches to around 12 inches long. Pallavi still could not believe it and attributed it to old monk.

Failing to wrap her fingers lightly around his monster black cock, she began to stroke him in time with the dance of his fingers on her clit, putting them both into the same rhythm of pleasure. As she rubbed him, his hard BBC pulsated in her hand and gave little twitches whenever she moved over an especially sensitive spot. Pallavi wasn't sure what was making her hotter—Daniel's hand on her clit or her hand on his magnificent.

"Oh, please, Daniel, O' Captain, my captain..." she moaned aloud in stupor.

As she ground her pelvis against his hand, his fingers abandoned her poor, aching nub and pressed deeper into the furrow between her legs. He pushed his fingers along her lips, puffy now and slick with her juices, and she spread her legs wider in invitation until he encountered the entrance to her sodden tunnel. At the first probing touch of his fingertips a twinge of pleasure sang through her core, drawing all of her muscles taut for a second and wringing a delighted growl from her throat.

"Oh, Daniel, my Daniel." She needed him to touch her—craved those fingers inside of her. Pallavi almost had forgotten about the hand job deal, while stroking his black anaconda so furiously.

His fingers caressed the soft skin of her mound, and she shifted her leg to expose her sex. She gasped as he discovered the hard knob of her clit under its hood. Lightly teasing it until he coaxed it out to play his fingertips softly across it.

Her heart pounded as his mouth fastened onto her, and Pallavi found herself moaning against his tongue as she rocked her hips against his hand. While pleasure swirled and billowed through her lower Daniel used one finger, working it in slowly until it was slippery and then sliding it in and out of her tight, wet hole until Pallavi thrashed against him, wanting more and more, her skin was flushed, her heart pounding, her breath ragged. It felt good, so very good, but deep inside her walls trembled with a burning need for something else. In drunk state, she had lost all her sense and was only able to think from her cunt. She wanted him—his gigantic black cock—inside of her.

As though he sensed her need. Daniel rolled on top of her and settled between her legs, his shaft a hot iron rod against her mound. His eyes bored down into hers as he situated himself, without caring that his weight wasn't on his arms, he was squashing her. Carelessly he slid forward until his bulbous cock head glided along her swollen lips, and then he pushed harder so that he sank into the moist valley in between.

Slick with the fluids leaking from her sopping pussy, he ran his cock along her channel and glided over her hard little clit, rubbing back and forth across that sensitive flesh until Pallavi could hardly catch her breath — before her lucidity returned, her hallucinations passed, she realized he was balls deep in her.

His enormous black cock would not care that her vagina had difficulty accommodating it. He pushed harder and harder until her soaked vaginal lips — ultra-receptive to burning stimuli— stretched open enough, admitting his giant black cock. It took forever going all the way into her — so deeply, filling her completely — then backing almost all the way out. The sensations, unlike any she had ever experienced, became less unpleasant as her anatomy grudgingly adapted to a superiorly endowed fucker of her married cunt.

Pallavi's senses were reeling when he finally drew back and pressed his head up into the opening to her married cunt. His face bent to hers, lips soft but urgent, his tongue pressing slowly into her mouth while his manhood pierced her below. Her fingers dug hard into the flesh of his back as he thrust forward, stretching her, filling her, and bringing an end at last to that terrible, empty aching. Desperate with shared desire, their tongues thrashed together and Pallavi clamped her arms and legs around him until his body nestled tightly up against hers and she knew that he was buried fully inside of her.

Pallavi broke their kiss and flung her head back against the bed, sucking in cool air so she would have something to feed the moans Daniel's magnificent cock kept dragging from her.

At every rocking thrust and sobbed at every long withdrawal, her shuddering screams heightening Daniels roughness.

"Ooh, oh, oh, God please, no," Pallavi mewled. It was too late. She was Cumming again. Her defeated cunt was squeezing Daniel's thick cock uncontrollably. No words or actions could conceal this physical truth occurring between them.

"That's it, Pallavi, that's what I want. I want you to cum for me more. Show me how much you love me — love big black cock," Daniel goaded as her fingernails dug into his muscular biceps.

Pallavi could only moan between heavy breaths in response. The lady and wife in her still wondering how she could do this and how could any decent man refer to this debasing act as love.

Daniel was pounding her now mercilessly, the bed rocking as he thrust his gigantic BBC into her again and again. Despite the cold air, Pallavi felt a drop of sweat building between her breasts which then slowly rolled down to where their stomachs pressed together. Another followed it, a slow tickle that vanished into the heat of their joined bodies.

From somewhere far away it seemed as though she could hear herself moaning, but it didn't really register. Her entire world was the burning tension cresting inside of her, spreading from the wet heat between her legs.

When it happened it hit her fast, like a slap to the face. Every muscle in her body clenched at once, and she cried out as pure ecstasy slammed through her. Her back arched and she wrapped her limbs around Daniel's body to clamp his monster cock inside her pulsating walls. His balls slammed repeatedly into her thighs and his thrusts were so powerful that her thighs were stinging a little.

Thup... Thup... Thup... Thup... Thup... Thup... Thup...!

She had never experienced multiple orgasms before, while Cumming over his monster cock, Pallavi despised Daniel again for somehow seducing her and her body for betraying her. Despite feeling so guilty and missing her husband, Pallavi, wasn't able to stop climaxing for him.

Pallavi had never imagined sex could be this good and she felt sick thinking of all the years of her life she had wasted with her husband. The endless pounding of his big cock had given her many orgasms and now she felt another big one building. He was also starting to grunt and his rhythm was off.

Pallavi was unable to keep track, but Daniel counted her orgasm at least 7 times during her lengthy maiden ride on his big black cock before finally allowing himself to coat her married cunt with his warm cock cream. Pallavi could feel his cock swelling and she knew he was close. "Just don't cum in me please," Pallavi begged.

"You know a real slut would want her pussy filled with my sperm," Daniel said shoving all 12 inches back in.

Pallavi wanted to say no, but it was too late. He quit pumping and she felt his cock jerk. His semen hit places so deep in her pussy, which she didn't even know she had. He's right, she thought as his orgasm triggered her own. Her married defeated pussy belonged to Daniel now, her husband had ceased to matter an hour ago.

"OH Oh Oooh, ooOOOHHHHHHFfff fuck, Daniel," she screamed as the best orgasm of her life racked her body." Then the throes of her biggest orgasm yet overwhelmed her and she screamed in pleasure.

For long seconds she cried out and shook, helpless in the throes of pleasure, and somewhere during her orgasm Daniel found his own release. His arms tightened around her until she could barely breathe, and his head sank next to hers.

Pallavi heard him gasping her name over and over by her ear, until eventually his voice trailed off into a hoarse whisper and then there wasn't thing left but the rough harmony of their ragged breathing. Pallavi felt she was beyond the present, outside time, with no memories and no future.

For a couple of seconds he rested there, his tongue warm, slick velvet against hers, his monster black cock, a steel heat pulsing between her legs, and then with slow, short strokes he began to move. At first he withdrew perhaps an inch at a time, no more than that, before sliding his shaft home again, but as she became accustomed to having him inside of her, Daniel's lunges came faster and deeper.

Afterwards, she lay there beside him with her eyes closed, her mind still numb from what had just happened. One of Daniel's arms draped in a possessive curl over her stomach, and the heat of his body warmed her side. From the sound of his breathing he might have been asleep, but she was loo petrified to check. Now that it was over and she wasn't acting like a teenager in heat, Pallavi wasn't sure what to think or what to do.

What the hell had she just done?

If he was asleep there was a chance she could sneak out without waking him and get off the yacht before real embarrassment had time to kick in. Gingerly she opened her eyes, but when she turned her head she found him propped up on one arm and very much awake. His eyes regarded her intently while one comer of his mouth twisted up in a pleased little smile. On top of his dimples he had that whole jus flicked look going for him now and was so incredibly sexy it was unreal.

As he took in her discomfiture, his smile turned wicked. "I just want you to know that I usually don't put out on the first date," he said.

Pallavi gobbled cold air. First date? Was that what this was? She blushed, and unable to look in his eyes any longer buried her face in the pillow.

"Oh, God," she groaned in an agony of shame. "Please tell me we didn't just do that."

"Was I that bad?" He asked.

Pallavi laughed despite her embarrassment. 'No," she replied, her voice muffled in the pillow. "I've just never..."

Someone chose that moment to try to hammer a hole in the door.

"Pallavi? Pallavi, are you in there?" inquired a worried female voice and that voice was very familiar to her ears.

It was Shriya...!

To be continued...!