All Comments on 'Starfinder: The Jade Regent Pt. 10'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Book story style

I enjoyed the story much better when you wrote it like a novel. This game style with the die rolls is irritating at best. Hard to continue focusing on story, which it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree

Agree with Anon

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 6 years agoAuthor
>______<

I'm SO sorry, everyone, I accidentally uploaded the WRONG VERSION OF THE FILE!

This version will be taken down soon and I will get the PROPERLY FORMATTED one up right away!

Again, so sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Plans

I love this story. Any plans for more?

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 6 years agoAuthor
For all future readers!

This story is, as been mentioned in many places, a series of transcripts of roleplaying sessions run on Roll20 with me and my friends, edited to be readable!

There's just one tiny problem: starfinder is a goddamn garbage fire of horseshit. It's an awful game system and I hate it with the burning passion of ten billion suns! And so, I've started a NEW game with mostly the same people called Aberrant - the first chapter of which actually went up on this day (1/10/2018 for you future people.)

So, if you want more RPG adventures, go there!

But as for an ending to this story...there ain't gonna be one.

Basically, they beat up the evil Oni who have taken over the Tian Star Empire, Brash gets a huge pile of gold, and everyone fucks Ami's brains out. The End!

Wickedelf6000Wickedelf6000almost 5 years ago
Oh no!!!

Please finish this! Totally love this story. Yes, could use a little polishing, but I like the campy feel of dice rolling! I've read all your stories here keep the tales coming chummer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finish eeet!

Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

+1 on please finishing this.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 4 years agoAuthor
I'm sorry

But this story was literally made by copying and pasting the text files from my roll20 app while roleplaying with friends - and the group in question is now too busy to meet up anymore. Sorry :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous