Stargate SG1: Eros

Story Info
Sam is infected by the Greek god Eros.
3.2k words
4.46
6.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is an erotic fan fiction of the TV show: "Stargate SG1." Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate (II) Productions, SCI FI Channel, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions.

I do not have any claim of ownership over said properties or its characters. This is a work of fiction, and in no way is this work canon. I do not make any profit from this or any future works.

Stargate SG1: Eros

Major Carter awoke. As she became aware of her surroundings she realized she was naked; strapped to a Goa'uld bed. At her feet stood a new Goa'uld named Eros. Now, she remembered. The team was under heavy fire. Then everything went black. How long was she unconscious?

"You are a beautiful woman Major Carter," Eros said. "Soon you shall experience the ultimate pleasure from your god, Eros."

"Go to hell," Sam sneered. "You'll never take me. You may use my body, but my being you'll never know."

"That is not so," Eros gloated with that evil Goa'uld smile that now seemed too familiar. "In a matter of moments you'll plead for my manhood to be deep inside you."

"Fuck you," Sam yelled, straining against her bounds.

"That, Major Carter, is exactly what I had in mind," Eros said, "but first..."

He thrust out his hand with the Goa'uld hand device. Sam felt a warm wave of energy sweep over her body. Her pussy tingled, as her pubic hair blew away leaving the incredible pink folds of her womanhood completely exposed.

"Now, that is a pussy fit for a god," Eros mused.

"Go to hell," Sam yelled defiantly.

Eros' middle finger parted her labia. For the life of her Sam felt her vagina moisten as he massaged her button.

"Stop." Sam begged.

"I will stop," Eros said, "when your ovaries have been bathed in my semen. After that, I may let you be my sex toy; to use as I see fit."

With that Eros stepped around beside her, opening his robe. His serpentine cock rippled, and darted back and forth. It seamed to Sam to move on its own. It looked surprisingly snake like swaying from side to side, and up and down.

It also appeared to be coated in some vile slimy coating, reminding Sam of earthworm slime. The slimy ooze ran down his cock in thick quantities, and dripped to the floor below.

As his cock neared her mouth, Sam knew she should be appalled. Her cunt tingled despite her. She almost desired to feel it in her mouth, as to sucked the slippery slime from it.

"Damn you, I'll bite it off," she said.

"I don't think so," Eros said, "as his slimy organ hovered an inch from lips. You see, on my host's world, females do not provide the lubrication required for sexual intercourse. The males do. This lubricant is also a most powerful aphrodisiac. If you were to survive the interlude you are about to partake in. You would spend the rest of your life in constant need of being satisfied. Indeed major, you could not say no to any sexual situation."

With that his organ seemed to move on its own, and darted into her mouth.

Sam sucked on it trying to get as much of it in her mouth as she could. The slime tasted acidic. Her bonds suddenly loosened. She grabbed the base of his organ with her hand, sliding her hand up and down his shaft reveling in the slimy coating.

"It feels so nasty," she thought, "like a cock coated in thick delicious sperm."

Her other hand slid between her legs, her sopping, pussy was now as smooth as the day she was born. She couldn't tell a hair had ever been there.

Her pussy was throbbing. Now was the time to react she knew, but first her hungry cunt needed satisfied. "God, fuck me now," she moaned.

Eros stepped between her legs. His snake like cock slid up her left thigh then arched, and turned down toward her cunt.

His cock wiggled its way over her pussy down to her ass hole then turned upward once again sliding between her pussy lips without entering her.

Eros seemed pleased with her wanton desire. As I promised Major Carter, you may now plead for my manhood to enter you.

"Fuck me now, please," she begged.

Just as his cock began to slowly push forward. Her cunt seemed to become electrified. Her orgasm exploded deep within her, as Eros fell backward, collapsing dead on the floor.

"Oh god, Teal'c," she sighed exhausted.

"I saw your plight major Carter," Teal'c replied. "Did I not hear Eros say you could not refuse a sexual advancement?"

"Yes, that's what he said."

"In that case, major Carter. I too should like to plunge my organ deep into your most desirable looking cunt hole."

She spread her legs in anticipation, her pussy throbbing as intensely as before. She slid her middle finger into herself. "Fuck me Teal'c," she begged."

She felt slightly disappointed as Teal'c pulled a rather small penis into view. Still she wanted cock, and this was better than nothing.

Teal'c plunged his cock into her. He worked her hole with determined experience. She found herself screaming with delight as she experienced an incredible clitoral orgasm.

Within minutes Teal'c shot his long held back load of Jaffa spunk as deep into her bare bare pussy as he could muster.

"You may not be packing Teal'c," she sighed, "but you sure know how to use that thing."

"Indeed major Carter, it is as master Bra'tac has said. It is not the size on the weapon that matters, but rather the furry of the attack."

Sam found she personally preferred a bigger weapon.

Back at Stargate command during the routine medical exam, Sam informed Doctor Fraiser of the events on the planet. How she felt compelled to have sex.

"I find it hard to believe that a woman could have absolutely no control Sam."

"I'm telling you Janis. I just wanted sex. Nothing else mattered."

"Sam, he said you couldn't refuse any sexual situation. Correct?"

"That's right Janis, for the rest of my life," she added.

"And Teal'c heard him."

"Yes, he even asked me the same question."

"Sam, You have been raped. He took advantage of your inability to say no."

"Janis, it wasn't rape. I needed it. I would have done a Unas if it were there."

"I have no choice but report this to the General Sam, and I'm afraid you'll have to have a thorough examination. The slime you describe could be some bacteria, which affects libido."

"Of course, Janis you're the doctor, but I'm telling you, I wanted it. I was completely willing. That's what I'll tell the General."

Doctor Fraiser further examined Major Carter's pubic mound. "Sam your pubic hair follicles are completely dead. I'm afraid it won't grow back."

"Eros used a hand device. I assume he preformed some sort of electrolysis. I like it better this way. It feels so naked. He said, I had a pussy fit for a god."

"I'm sure you do," Janis said opening Sam's vagina intently examining her. "No visual sign of infection. I'll need to take a swab, but first there's something I'd like to try."

Doctor Fraiser's tongue slid into Sam's pussy.

"God that feels so good," Sam moaned. "Make me cum Janis."

Doctor Fraiser had never eaten pussy before. Her pulse was pounding. Her own pussy now throbbed for attention. She sucked on Sam's labia reveling in the total smoothness of her completely bald pussy. As She ate Sam's pussy she realized she was tasting the remnants of Teal'c cum.

Out of nowhere Colonel O'Neill pulled her panties aside, and pushed his throbbing member deep into Janis, and began pumping her vigerously.

Janis shivered in delight at the feeling of having a man in her after so long. The hot smell of Sam's creamy cunt, and the taste of Teal'c cum was more than she could take. She came in seconds.

"Fuck me Colonel," Sam begged.

In the back of his mind Jack new something wasn't right. Still he had to fuck Sam. He had wanted her, more times than he could remember.

O'Neill Slid his cock into Sam's waiting hole. "God, that feels good," he moaned as he pounded her harder than he had ever pounded a woman. He felt the pressure building in his balls. Sam came, as he buried his cock in her to the hilt. His cum bursting from his balls.

"Yes!" He yelled.

"What the hell is going on here people?" General Hammond demanded. "I come down to check on SG1, and three of my officers are engaged in an orgy. You better have a damned good explanation."

"It's Sam sir. She can't say no, and we... Well, we couldn't seem to say no either."

"Colonel O'Neill is right Sir," Doctor Fraiser explained. "I don't know what that Gould did to her but it's not just affecting her. It's affecting all of us."

"I don't care doctor; you do not engage in sex on my base."

"Damn it general. This is Sam we're talking about," Colonel O'Neal exclaimed. "She's been walking around here giving us boners for seven years. Now, it's about time we get to bone her."

General Hammond found himself staring at Sam's naked body. She was so lovely. "My god, you are beautiful Major."

"You want to fuck me too, don't you?" Sam asked smiling as she spread her legs for him, Colonel O'Neill's sperm dripping from her swollen cunt.

General Hammond wasted no time getting his cock into Sam's waiting hole. Sam found herself coming again. General Hammond pulled his cock out of her and spewed his pent up sperm all over her belly.

Sam leaned back rubbing his cum all over her. "God, I never needed a shower so badly before."

Sam went to her quarters, and proceeded to take a long hot shower. Her pussy stung like fire. She had never been fucked so many times in one day. Her soapy fingers gently washed her labia. Her pussy felt so good. She leaded up against the wall letting the hot water pour down her belly. She moaned as she rubbed her clit.

"God! That feels so good," she screamed in orgasm. She slid down the shower wall totally exhausted. She sat there several minutes, before picking herself up and turning off the water.

Sam dried herself off, and climbed out of the shower wrapping the towel around her. She combed her hair, and went to pick out a new uniform.

The door burst open.

"Sam you won't believe what I found. Oh my God. I am so sorry," Daniel explained, trying to avert his eyes.

"It's okay Daniel," Sam said, as she opened the towel, dropping it to the floor.

"Sam, I. didn't expect. I mean. You are so hot."

"Daniel," Sam sighed, as she knelt before him. "We are going to have an incredible night. My god. You're huge," Sam said, as she pulled Daniel's ten-inch penis from his pants.

"Thank you Sam. Historically speaking it is larger than normal."

"Wouldn't you know it," Sam thought, as she began sucking Daniel's massive member? "The nerd has the biggest dick."

"I want you inside me Daniel," Sam moaned, as she led him to her bedroom, and lay back legs wide open.

Daniel took his time sucking her nipples, and playing with her pussy. He seamed to take forever. Finally he pushed his cock into her.

"God," Sam moaned, "don't ever stop fucking me. That cock is so huge. It feels so good."

Sam came again. "You fucking made me cum," Sam moaned; as Daniel continued to relentlessly fuck her. "Let me on top."

She mounted him reaching down, guiding his cock into her cunt as she started riding him. "You like my pussy don't you. Fuck me Daniel."

"I'm gonna cum Sam," he warned.

"Cum in me Daniel," she begged. "I want all your cum in my cunt."

Daniel exploded in her. His orgasm seamed to last forever.

She fell exhausted on top of him and lay there several minutes listening to him breathe.

"Daniel, that was awesome. No ones ever fucked me like that before."

"Well, I did translate 'How To Fuck A Woman' from the original Babylonian text, Sam."

"Daniel when this is all over, you can come back, and fuck me anytime."

"Thank you Sam," he smiled, "I'll take you up on that."

Sam laid her head back. "You better," she sighed.

She was out cold in seconds.

Daniel quietly got dressed, and let himself out.

All night long Sam dreamed of sex. Wonderful sex, perverted sex. She was dreaming that an airman was fucking her ass.

She awoke to find an airman, coming; his cock shoved all the way up her ass.

"What's going on," she moaned.

"You are amazing Major. I never saw a woman take so many dicks.

I think you took the whole base last night."

Sam stumbled to her feet; cum gushing from her, streaming down her legs. "My god, there must be a quart of cum in me." She cupped her hand over her pussy, and ran for the shower.

She lie down in the tub, and let cold water wash her sore burning labia. They were cracked and bleeding from a night of one sexual encounter after another.

She suddenly became aware that she needed to shit fast. It felt like diarrhea. She knew she'd never make it to the toilet. She would have to do it right there in the tub and clean it up later. Sam reluctantly let it lose.

Her bowels were literally filled with semen. She had been given a cum enema one man at a time. It was only now that she realized how badly her ass hole ached and burned.

"God help me." she cried.

Later that morning Teal'c and Colonel O'Neill stepped into the control room to find Walter Davis madly humping Sam from behind.

"Chevron seven engaged," he yelled, as he came in Sam's ever-waiting hole.

"Isn't he supposed to be gay," O'Neill asked?

"It would appear, that he is not O'Neill," Teal'c responded, "although I too had assumed he was."

Teal'c paused for a second before continuing. "Things are not correct O'Neill."

"Ya think?"

"Are not human males aggressive about sharing their females?"

"Well, yea," Jack replied.

"And yet, you allow Major Carter to be penetrated by any man who wishes to do so."

"So do you."

"That is my point. On Chulak, I would kill him where he stands. Yet we do not seam to care. It is obvious that you and Major Carter mean a great deal too each other. She can not go on like this. She will die O'Neill."

"Then we've got to do something. Davis, get away from her. Get doc Fraiser up here."

Janis Fraiser arrived shortly. "Sam I've got to sedate you, your body needs time to heal."

"No Janis, I've got to get laid. Fuck me Jack she cried." Leaping onto him.

He held her as Janis administered the anesthetic. "I got to fuck her doc he said. She wants it."

"No you don't big fella," Janis said. "She is being quarantined, and you are going to fuck my brains out instead."

"I guess, I could do that," O'Neill said staring a Janis' tight little body.

O'Neill came hard into Janis' tight little hole. No sooner had he cum than he felt the needle stab into the back of his shoulder.

"What was that," he demanded?

"That was just a little potassium nitrate Colonel."

"You mean saltpeter? You gave me saltpeter?"

"Relax Colonel the effect is temporary. We've got to stop everyone from screwing Sam. I've already injected General Hammond, and Teal'c. The general has ordered all male personnel to be injected. They are being told it's a vaccine for a sexually transmitted disease."

"So why didn't you just give me the shot like everyone else."

"Well, she had you all worked up, and who knows how long it may be before we find a cure. It would be a shame to let that cock go limp without trying it out one more time."

The next day in the briefing room General Hammond addressed SG1. "As you know Sam is in quarantine. Doctor Fraiser will be testing each of you; to make sure that what ever is affecting Major Carter is not contagious. God help us if it is."

"Maybe the Tok'ra could be of assistance."

"I thought of that Teal'c, but as you are well aware, Jacob is Sam's father. We simply cannot risk the possibility of a sexual union."

"Indeed General Hammond, I do not believe the saltpeter would work on the Tok'ra. Has doctor Fraiser been able to ascertain what is wrong with her?"

Janis stepped into the room. "As near as I can tell Teal'c This seams to be some sort of protein similar to mad cow disease; Only worse. It seams to have affected the part of her nervous system that deals with sexual function. Her sexual hormone levels are one hundred twenty eight times normal."

"Is this contagious Doctor," Hammond questioned?

"Not likely sir. Like mad cow disease, one would literally have to consume part of Sam's nervous system to be affected. We are only experiencing the result of the unnaturally high pheromones Sam is producing. There is nothing I can do for her, and I fear her condition may worsen."

"Daniel what do we know about this 'arrows' guy?"

"Eros Jack. Let's see, Eros was the Greek god of mischief, erotic lovemaking, and fertility. Eros was an attendant to Aphrodite, harnessing the primordial force of love and directing it into mortals."

"That explains it," Janis exclaimed. "Sam told me that Eros' penis was covered in a slimy secretion. Oh, he was directing the force of love into her all right."

"So, all I'm getting from all of this," Jack said, "is that we need someone who knows a whole lot about human brains, with no desire for sex."

"Indeed, O'Neill."

"Daniel, call them up."

A few minutes later O'niell was talking to Thor on from the Asgard ship...

"Of course, we would be happy to assist Major Carter," Thor replied.

"Though we normally would not interfere with the natural progression of diseases on Earth. Major Carter's condition is most intriguing too us. We may be able to isolate the proteins and restart our own sexual desires. You may very well have saved the Asgard race from extinction Colonel."

SG1 was again in the briefing room when the sudden flash of an Asgard teleport beam light up the room.

"Welcome back Major, you are feeling much better, I assume."

"I feel great General; while I was up there I was studying the Asgard shield technology..."

"She's back to normal all right," Jack interrupted.

She flashed him a huge beautiful smile that seamed to melt Jacks heart.

"Meeting's adjourned people, as you were."

Jack caught up with Sam later that evening. "So tell me Sam. Are the Asgard completely sexless? I mean that doesn't seam natural."

"They are, Jack."

"You telling me that a woman as hot as you, crawling all over them didn't do something for them?"

Sam smiled again, her smile seaming to light up the room.

"Jack, they don't have penises."

"But?"

"Those long probing fingers are amazing."