Stargate SG1: Toys of The Gods

Story Info
Sam has given a gift by Ba’al and needs Janet’s help.
4.1k words
4.76
8.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand down." Jack shouted at the armed Gate Room guards as soon as the Wormhole vanished.

Sam gasped. Dropping her weapon into Jacks charge she ran down the ramp and headed for the exit.

General Hammond looked after her before turning to the rest of SG1.

"Care to explain?"

Daniel pushed his glasses up and looked to Jack. Behind him Teal'c repositioned his Staff Weapon and looked stoically ahead.

Jack for his part stared back at them.

"Anyone?" He asked in mock questioning.

"No. You go ahead. It's called being in charge." Daniel muttered.

Jack turned back to a still waiting Hammond and leant his arms on the P90 swung across his chest.

"Ba'al Sir. Having a ball. Again."

"Ba'al?

And Nirrti?"

"Oh she was long gone Sir.

But Ba'al was there. Unexpected. But he seemed pleased with himself. Very jovial in fact."

"Indeed." Teal'c commented.

"So what happened?" Hammond was getting impatient.

"Oh the usual. Got captured, escaped. You know."

"But not before Ba'al gave Sam a gift that Nirrti left behind." Daniel finally interjected.

Sam burst into the Infirmary, collapsing onto a bed almost immediately and curled her legs into her stomach.

Janet was at her side almost immediately.

"Sam. What's wrong?"

"Give me a second." Sam gasped.

Janet wasn't listening, instead rolling her onto her back and pulling her legs clear of where she expected to find the injury.

She stopped.

"Sam?"

"Uhh."

Major Carter was acting quite differently to an injured person. Her head went back as she groaned again and her knees fell open. Her hand was pushed deep inside her waist band and even through her BDU it was clear to Janet that she was frigging herself.

"Oh God." Sam stuttered.

She pushed her fingers hard against her pearl, rubbing furiously under her clothing, oblivious to Janet's wide eyed stare"

"Sam?"

"I just need a minute. I need to do this.

Fuck."

The pressure and heat exploded and sent a rippling shudder racing up her body.

"Mmm. Uhh."

She bucked as another wave of ecstasy swept over her like a crashing tsunami and the feeling began to subside.

Janet broke the spell holding her and rushed to pull the curtain around the bed blocking out the curious looks from two nurses.

"Sorry." Sam said.

Her face was still red and her hair matted with sweat running back from her forehead.

"Happens about every twenty minutes and I can't not... you know."

"What happened?" Janet was still trying to take in the unusual emergency presenting itself.

Sam was regaining her composure as her breaths settled back to normal.

"Ba'al. He put something inside me. Goa'uld technology. Said it was popular amongst the female System Lords."

She gave a nervous laugh.

"Even had the audacity to call it a gift."

A foreign body. Alien tech. This was more familiar territory for Janet.

"Right. Pants off. Let's get whatever it is out of you."

She pushed her head through the curtain and dismissed her two nurses. The infirmary was empty of patients thankfully and it would be better for Sams dignity if she dealt with this herself.

Sam pulled off her jacket and boots before removing her bottoms and underwear.

"Sit in the examination chair please."

Small motors whirled as it leaned back and foot stirrups took the weight of Sams legs, holding them apart in the air.

Janet drew up a seat and positioned the attached stainless still tray beneath Sams vagina. She picked up a Speculum.

"This might hurt a bit."

Inserting the tool into the soft delicate flesh between Sams open thighs she spread her pussy, forcing apart the muscular wall of her tunnel until the device clicked into place. Sam flinched but said nothing.

Using a medical penlight Janet peered in to her friends most private of places.

Sam closed her eyes for a moment, embarrassment colouring her in the face of such an intimate examination.

"It's attached."

"Attached?" Sam reacted with shock at the realisation this was going to be far from simple.

"It was just a circular ball. Like a Love Egg..."

Sam clamped her mouth shut as Janet fought a smirk.

"I've seen pictures." She said defensively.

"You can show me your Love Honey catalogue later."

Janet called on her veil of professionalism, deciding now wasn't the time to tease over any toys of her own Sam might have tucked away at home. Wasn't as though she was so innocent herself.

"It's not a ball anymore. There's a fine fibrous... hairlike structure wrapped around your clitoris and buried in the rugea."

Sam looked down questioningly."

"The folds in the walls of your vagina." Janet clarified.

She reached for a plastic spatula and probed at what she was seeing. Again Sam felt it and pulled a face at the discomfort.

"I've tried detaching it, but it seems as if it's embedded in your flesh. I assume that's how it excites your nerve endings."

She continued to study the strange sight for a moment longer.

"There's surprisingly few nerves in the tunnel itself. But around eight thousand in the clitoris. The bit you see. Your love button if you will, that's just the tip of the iceberg. All the magic is hidden beneath the surface."

She realised she was rambling.

"I'll need to get a CT scan."

Sam swallowed.

"Might have to wait a minute or two. It's starting again."

"Oh."

Janet removed the tool and sat back unsure where to look as Sam began to visibly twitch. She could see her friends flesh goose bumping. Her medical mind spotted the dilation in her eyes and noted the subtle change in the colour of her flesh as the blood pressure rose.

She was torn between giving her privacy and her need to understand the effects of the alien device.

Sam squeezed her tits through her black tee shirt almost subconsciously before moving her hands towards her exposed groin. First stroking her inner thighs where they were still held apart by the medical stirrups.

"Mmm."

Janet stared at the tiny points rising through the shirt material. Two hard nipples reacting to the sensations rushing through Sam. She pulled her eyes away before she was noticed.

"What if you don't respond?" She asked trying to remain clinical.

"I tried the first time. It was enough to drive me mad. I have to do it to end the...

Fuck." Sam jerked in the chair and became lost in her unwanted arousal.

She drew a finger up her slit finding fresh juices leaking out over her already moist pussy.

"It gets harder to cum each time."

Janet watched a dribble of female fluid trickle around the butt crack and decided she'd learn nothing medical from watching her friend masturbate herself.

"I'll Er... give you some privacy."

Janet pulled her eyes away from the sight of pliable sodden flesh being massaged and stepped out through the curtain pulling it tightly closed behind her.

"Phew." She said taking a deep breath to ease her own simmering heat. It'd been a long time since she'd had a man and she couldn't deny seeing Sam like that was rousing desires she shouldn't be having.

"Aww, uhh."

The curtain did nothing to contain Sams groans of arousal.

Janet hurried away. She needed to arrange the CT scan. Without that there was nothing she could do.

Janet stood in the briefing room looking diminutive in her white coat as she pointed at the scan projected up onto the screen. Concern was evident on her face.

"There's no sign of the original ball shaped object that Sam described Ba'al inserting. Instead there's a mesh of fibres clearly attached to every sensitive part of Sams..." She trailed off suddenly aware that she was addressing a room full of men.

Daniel was already shifting in his seat like an embarrassed school boy.

"Sam said Ba'al called it a toy. And that it was popular with the female System Lords. Perhaps he wasn't just being sarcastic."

"So it's a sex toy?" Jack said.

"That's what I'm thinking."

"So we wait for the batteries to run out."

"Goa'uld technology does not have batteries O'Neill." Teal'c said stating the obvious.

"If it's for... entertainment then it stands to reason it has an off switch." Daniel offered.

"A remote." Teal'c said. "Which Ba'al most likely still possesses."

"Then we go back and get it." Jack was already moving to leave.

"Now hold on." Hammond pulled him up.

"That's just a guess Colonel. I'm not willing to authorise a mission on a guess. At least not until Dr Frazier has exhausted all other avenues."

"General. It's Sam."Daniel leant his support to O'Neill.

"I have to agree with Jack that it's worth the risk."

"Don't you have a book on this?" Jack asked.

Daniel glared.

"A sort of Goa'uld Karma Sutra?

No."

"The General's right." Janet interjected conscious of the time.

"I haven't exhausted our options yet. Also we don't know what the long term effects of this will be on Sam. If she becomes less sensitive to its effects, sort of how you stop responding to constant sex then it might not be a problem and we have time on our side. But I can't rule out the possibility that the effect goes deeper and desensitising won't help us. Then exhaustion will become a problem.

I might have to sedate her."

She glanced at the clock.

"Now if you'll excuse me. Sams twenty minutes are up and I need to get back to my patient." She picked her file up and hurried away.

Sam was already writhing when Janet got to her.

"Oh fuck."

Her fingers were pumping in and out with an urgency, little squelching sounds following their rhythm. Her other hand traced firm circular movements over her pearl.

Janet stared. She wanted to help her friend escape this madness but she was also drawn to the sight of shapely bare thighs that danced and swung about in her need to ease the burn between them. And at the source of that burn, dark neat labia moving over Sams fingers as they penetrated herself. An oozing clear fluid lubricated her actions.

"Damn it. It's not happening." Sam sounded panicked. This time there were tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

Janet was overcome with a need to ease her pain and the words left her mouth before she'd even thought them through.

"Let me help you."

She leant forward and put her own hand to Sams heated pussy. Sam pulled her arms up and gripped the top of the bed, welcoming Janet's touch.

"Fuck. Yes."

She quivered under this new touch.

Janet hesitated for a moment, suddenly aware she was about to sexually touch another woman. She shook away thoughts of inappropriate behaviour. This was a medical emergency like any other and she needed to respond with treatment.

Janet pushed two fingers inside her friend and began massaging her delicate hot flesh. Her other fingers pulled back the fleshy hood covering Sams clit until it stood proud like a tiny ruby red button. She circled her thumb over it with each thrust of her fingers.

"Don't stop."

Sam was burning, sweat dripped from her face as she gasped. Her body was tense, stretched back to where she gripped the bed above her head. She stared upwards with her mouth hanging open. Saliva coated lips glinted under the fluorescent lighting. To Janet she looked like a woman being fucked, but it wasn't a by a lover, it was her fingers that delivered her fucking.

"Uhh. Mmmm."

Janet kept going, moving her eyes down to the sight of her hands on Sams smooth pussy. She realised that she'd seem Sam naked before, many times during physical examinations or when treating wounds. But this was new. This time her vulva was swollen with arousal and viscous sweet fluids soaked her pussy, glistening as soft labia with the texture of warm pastrami rolled around her fingers. More had leaked and coated the inside tops of her thighs and dribbled into the crack of her butt.

Janet's hand was wet in the juice of another female and she didn't need her medical credentials to recognise her own twinge of arousal at what she was doing.

"Faster, please." Sam was desperate.

"Oh God.

Make me cum. Please make me cum."

Janet obliged.

"Relax. Let it happen." She said soothingly.

Guilt at the feelings rising in her kept her silent from then on, not trusting herself to speak again. Instead she concentrated on satisfying Sam. But her intention of delivering a mechanical detached arousal had gone. Now she moving her hands and fingers in a way much closer to fondling, as she would on herself in private moments. She rubbed the area over her pearl, massaged around her vulva and stroked the inner thigh muscles where they stood proud as she forced her legs wide.

"Awww."

Fingers pushed into Sam's pussy, finding her button. Just a touch and she was gone.

"Yesss." Sam toppled over the cliff edge into a moment of delirium.

Janet breathed a sigh of relief that it was over for another few minutes. She let her fingers linger for a moment, eliciting a few aftershocks. Then unsure if it was for Sams benefit of her own she snatched them away and grabbed a tissue to dry herself.

"Thank you." Sam said.

"But it's going to get worse next time."

Janet coloured even more as she replied.

"I still have a few tricks that will excite you enough. I hope."

She cleared her throat in embarrassment wondering what she was offering. She pulled herself back to being the professional.

"But first let's see if we can't disable Baal's little toy with an EM pulse."

Styler had assembled the EM generator in the corridor leaving Janet to move it into the Infirmary on a wheeled trolley. She let Sam take a seat in the examination chair again and hook her legs up on the stirrups. Janet positioned the device with its head close to Sams reddened puffy vulva. Janet sneaked an additional lingering glance. She couldn't help but think that Sam looked as though she'd been fucking for hours in some porn movie orgy. She was flushed in the face, her blonde hair a mess. And a mixture of dried sweat and her own fluids caked her flesh. She looked... Hot.

Janet felt a shiver of confused desire rush through her and she forced her mind back to her task.

"Ready?"

Sam glanced at the clock.

"Should we should wait till it's active?

I only have a few minutes at most.

Janet shrugged her shoulders.

"Not sure it matters."

Sam started laughing.

"I've always hoped for a more exciting sex life, but this isn't how I envisaged getting one."

Janet smirked.

"Same problem. When we get this thing out of you, can I borrow it?"

"Trust me. You don't want to."

The smile on her face dissipated and Janet could see her looking inwards.

"Let's just do it."

Janet gave her a reassuring smile.

"You shouldn't feel a thing."

She followed Stylers instructions and threw the switch. Indicator lights illuminated, one after another as the power built. Then a gentle hum became evident. Finally the pulses came with sharp cracks of electricity.

"Not very dramatic is it." Janet offered.

Sam just smiled.

"How long do you think it needs?"

"I don't know." Sam replied

"I'd have thought if it was going to work it would be relatively quick. It only takes a few seconds for an electromagnetic pulse to destroy unshielded electronics. But that's our tech. Goa'uld is different.

Give it a minute."

Janet inserted two fingers and pulled Sams pussy open to expose her pink inner flesh. More of her juice dribbled out onto her hand and she fought back the sensations in her own sex as she concentrated on examining the entrance to Sams tunnel.

"Damn.

Sorry Sam. It still looks..."

"I know. It's starting again." Her voice shuddered.

"I can feel it."

She snatched a sharp intake of breath and she tensed.

"Umph."

"Should I...". Janet was suddenly aware her hands were already in place.

Sam felt her own rush of confused desire. Born out of her own thoughts , momentarily stronger even than the effects of the device.

"Please. Yes." She muttered.

Then it began in earnest.

"Uh...uhh. Fuck."

As Janet's fingers began to peel back the layers of flesh covering that tiny heating nub Sam tore up her tee shirt in abandonment. Janet's eyes widened at the sight of milky white mounds, moving like firm jelly as Sam pressed them together to alleviate her uncontrolled ecstasy. Deep pinky brown nipples hardened and pointed upwards like small digits before fingers found them. Sam squeezed bringing a delightful pain that swamped the ache engulfing them. For a moment Janet's lips quivered at the very unprofessional thought of pressing her mouth to one of those tits.

She pushed the thought away and turned her focus back onto the pussy in her hands. She exposed Sams pearl, pressing back the soft damp meat around it until it stood proud. With a finger she circled it to bring its heat to a crescendo before rubbing a finger over it. It was no different to cleaning a wound, or examining an inflamed gum she told herself.

"Uh."

Sams heart was pounding in her ears as the pressure built in the pit of her belly. Her stomach whooshed as though she'd just experienced a sudden dive in an X302. Goosebumps sprung into existence all over her body.

Her need was greater than ever. Without Janet's hands she'd have been humping her desk by now such was the desire to have her sex rubbed, to have her pussy filled.

Sam was crying with agony, hovering on the edge but not quite being tipped over, even with Janet's help.

Janet could see she was failing as Sam twisted and bucked in front of her. Her groans becoming ever more ragged with desperation.

"Uh, uhhh. Please.

Fuck.

Make it stop."

"Sorry about this."

Janet muttered before going with the only thing she could think of. She leant forward and put her head between Sams legs.

Sam opened her eyes at the tickle of hair brushing her legs and the pressure of a finger on her arse ring she lifted her head and saw it happen, watching, to raise herself ever closer to that moment which was trying to elude her.

Janet drew her tongue along Sams open slit. She tasted her juice, sweet and warm, slightly salted with the viscosity of a fruit juice. She tried to tell herself it was a medical treatment, a necessary action for her patient. But the rising pressure and fire raging inside her told her different. She breathed in deep, savouring the delightful slightly musky scent.

"Mmmm."

She glanced up momentarily to find Sams eyes fixed on her. For a moment she felt guilt again, but the hunger in the other woman's rich blue eyes encouraged her further. She circled the hot nub under her lips with her tongue before nipping it proud with her teeth. She flicked it with firm sharp quick movements.

Sam went wild.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

She writhed as she came, her legs snapping together, clamping Janet's face tight against her pussy. Yet more of her fluids gushed down, into Janet's not unreceptive mouth.

Finally it eased and Sam let her legs fall open. Janet sat bolt upright, her mouth and chin covered in Sams juice. She gave her own gasp of relief before hearing a sound of a door banging outside the curtain.

"I've got it." Daniel announced rushing deeper into the infirmary still with the dusty old book in his hands.

He stopped only momentarily at the sight of a flustered Janet wiping her lips as she stepped from behind the curtain. With his mouth still hanging open in bemusement he glanced towards where he knew Sam lay hidden. Quickly he dismissed the thoughts in his head. That was ridiculous.

"Anyway. I found this reference. An ancient Mesopotamian text talked about the pleasure of the Gods. Female Gods to be specific. Of course it could be interpreted in a number of ways but I think this is Ishtar, goddess of love and war."

He was babbling as he studied his own book again and Janet, still flustered by his sudden arrival was struggling to follow.

12