Stargate SG1: Toys of The Gods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The text talks about sexuality, a major part of Mesopotamian society and how the deities had great enthusiasm for sex though not always with partners...

"Daniel. Get to the point."

He held the book up.

"This."

Janet saw the colourful picture of an ancient goddess stood on a stylised depiction of a lion. She was naked with the feet of a bird and wings that spread out behind her.

"Look at the hands." Daniel ordered.

Janet looked. In one a small round ball. And in the other...

"A Goa'uld hand device.

You're saying the hand device could switch it off?"

"Well I can't be sure. But Jack's fetching it now. Of course Sam will have to work it herself. She's the only one with residual Tok'ra...

Any way I guess that's what the Goa'uld do. It's a sex toy, for self pleasure. Probably originally Ancient, but they won't have missed the pleasure it can bring the host body.

It's only a problem for Sam because she can't stop it. In other circumstances she might..."

Daniel finally stopped for breath, suddenly aware he about to say all the wrong things.

To his relief Jack burst in behind him.

"Got it.

Daniel. This had better work, otherwise I'm taking your ancient copy of Playboy there and ramming it down Baal's throat."

"It'll work." Daniel said as he clutched his previous book closer.

Janet took the the device and waved them away.

"Out. Out.

Didn't I made it clear this room is off limits?"

"Here goes."

Sam was shuddering as the toy began its relentless cycle yet again. But she this time she concentrated and the hand device began to hum and glow. She could feel her strength drain as she focused her mind.

She spread her legs and held the device just above her pussy, willing the device to stop.

Janet stood ready, willing her to succeed but already considering what she should do if her talents were required again. She almost felt a little disappointment when Sam relaxed.

"Uhh."

Sam fell back and the decorative device wrapped around her fingers dulled and died. Janet stepped closer, ready to examine Sam's vagina. To her amazement she saw her labia part, pushed aside as a small round ball, an even pink in colour with the texture of rubber popped out as though motorised under it's own power and dropped onto the bed, immobile.

"You did it." Janet exclaimed.

"Yes."

Sam took a deep breath. Using the hand device had exhausted her as surely as the toy would have done.

Janet used tongs to pick the alien thing up, keen to get it clear of Sam.

"If area fifty-one can figure out how that things works we could make a fortune." Sam joked as she began to feel safe.

"I'm not buying one though."

"I'll need to examine you later." Janet reminded her.

"Fine. I don't think you can do anything that'll embarrass me now. But I need to sleep first."

Janet smiled. "I'll certainly try not to."

Sam reached out and took Janet's hand in hers. Her fingers lightly stroking and entwining with hers.

"Thank you for what you did Janet. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else to help me." Her blue eyes stared up warmly.

"Anytime you need a helping hand."

Janet squeezed her hand reassuringly. God. Had she just said that she asked herself. Sam didn't seem to react, instead relaxing back on to the infirmary bed, her exhaustion overcoming her.

Janet was relieved to see Sam sleeping peacefully at last. Ba'al's sick joke was just an innocuous looking pink ball sitting peacefully in a sealed container now. It was over. At least for Sam. But for Janet the events had left a legacy that she needed to deal with. Urgently.

In the privacy of her private office Janet removed her white coat and lifted her skirt up around her waist. Her panties were already wet as she pulled them down until they fell around her feet. She flicked them away and plunged her fingers into her own pussy, reminding herself that Sams juices were still a dried coating on them.

"Uhh."

She sat back against the desk and widened her feet to begin a slow finger fuck of her hole."

"Mmmmh."

Her whole body quivered and she went weak at the knees.

"Oh my God Sam. What have you done to me?"

It really wasn't going to take much to make her cum she realised.

12