Stargate: Za'tarc Episode

Story Info
Two scenes of Stargate sex.
4.6k words
4.6
2.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

In this episode, there is a scheduled meeting with the Supreme High Chancellor of the Tok'ra and the President of the United States. There was an assassination attempt on the Supreme High Chancellor at the Tok'ra base by a member of the SGC who was brainwashed by the Goa'uld. The SGC teams at the Tok'ra base, the Tok'ra operative Anise (hostname is Freya), and Martouf go back to the SGC. During preparations for the meeting, Anise tests every SGC team member with a za'tarc test and it's determined that Colonel O'Neill and Major Carter have been brainwashed to possibly assassinate the President. O'Neill and Carter have been locked in private quarters until it's figured out what to do with them.

In the main meeting room

"So you're telling me the only option is to put O'Neill and Carter through a procedure that could cause permanent brain damage to prevent them from killing the President and killing themselves?" said General Hammond.

Dr. Fraiser chimed in "We could put them under sedation during the time the Supreme High Chancellor and President are here. That should prevent the assassination attempt and give us some time to figure out better options."

"That sounds like the best option at this time," said Anise.

"I agree," said Martouf.

"Okay, let's present the options to both of them. Anise you speak with Colonel O'Neill and Martouf you speak with Major Carter. I have some meetings to attend so we will reconvene in two hours," said General Hammond.

At Colonel O'Neill's quarters

There's a knock on the door. "Come in," said O'Neill.

Anise enters the room and sits down next to O'Neill, "Dr. Fraiser came up with a different option instead of putting you through the procedure that could cause brain damage. She suggests putting you and Major Carter under sedation when the Chancellor and President are here. That should prevent the assassination and prevent you from killing yourself."

"And if I kill myself when I wake up then what?"

"I don't think that will happen as you won't be near the targets."

"You don't think! Yeah, because you have such a great track record. NOT!"

"I don't want you to die. You saved my life back at our base."

O'Neill has a confused look on his face, "You don't want me to die? I guess you didn't care about that when you put that armband on Sam, Daniel, and me that almost got us killed."

"I am sorry about that. I really didn't think it would cause you three to get stuck on the Goa'uld ship." Anise leans in and kisses Jack.

"Um...okay, I didn't expect that."

"Jack, may I call you Jack?"

"Yeah, sure, fine I guess."

"Jack it's me Freya the host. I'm extremely attracted to you. Anise prefers Daniel but she will just have to suffer." Freya puts her hand on Jack's thigh and leans in for another kiss. Jack reaches up and massages her breast.

"Jack, are you sure this is okay? I know you love Sam, Major Carter."

"Yeah well I can't have her and you are apparently available."

"Oh well yes, I can see you are attracted to me," staring at the bulge growing in his pants.

"Take off that bra top thing you are wearing. It leaves nothing to the imagination anyway."

Freya takes her top off and sits down on the bed next to Jack. They begin kissing lightly, Freya parts her lips and sneaks her tongue into Jack's mouth swirling their tongues around each other. Jack begins massaging Freya's DD cup tits and pinches her nipples. He kisses down her neck and goes down to her tits taking one nipple in his mouth while rubbing her other nipple. Freya begins undoing Jack's pants. Jack lifts his butt up to help Freya remove his pants.

"Oh, you wear two pairs of pants? That seems so redundant." Freya removes Jack's boxer shorts. She takes his semi-hard cock in her hand and begins stroking it. She admires the cock before her, making her pussy hot and wet.

"You have one of the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen. I need to taste it." She gets down on her knees licking the underside of the shaft at the tip. Then swirling her tongue around the tip and sucking up the bead of pre-cum making Jack shudder.

"Lay down on the bed so I don't have to kneel on this cold concrete floor."

Jack lays down and Freya puts her head between Jack's legs continuing to admire the beautiful specimen before her licking the entire shaft from the base to the tip. She swallows the tip and sucks on it. Jack moans and is mesmerized by the sight before him. "Oh God your mouth feels so good, don't stop." Jack closes his eyes, resting his head, enjoying the sensation. Freya continues slowly bobbing her head up and down his cock, going deeper down with each bob.

She takes her time to get every inch in her mouth and then sucks hard on her way back up. Grabbing her tits she squeezes them rolling her erect nipples around with her fingers and then pinching them. Sucking hard on his cock till she made a popping sound with the tip of the cock she sits up holding both tits.

"Tit fuck me."

Jack wastes no time and positions his cock between her firm tits and begins pumping up and down. Freya rubs and pinches her hard nipples sticking her tongue out to lick his cock when he pumps up.

"Freya if we continue this I'm going to blow all over your tits and face. Take those pants off so I can see that wet pussy." Freya wastes no time getting her pants off. "Now lay down on the bed and spread those gorgeous legs." She quickly obeys and spreads her legs as wide as possible. "Wow, aren't we the good little slut. Spreading those legs and you're clean-shaven." Jack lays down and places his head between her legs sniffing her pussy juices. "That's different, yellow pussy juices, let's see how it tastes." He rubs a finger up her slit to separate her pussy lips. Slowly he licks her slit from her hole up to her clit, then sucks on her hard clit. "Hmm..nice and sweet too."

"Jack, do Earth women not have yellow pussy juices?"

"No, they are a milky white to clear color." Jack goes back to eating her pussy sticking his tongue in her hole then licking up to her rock-hard clit and sucking on it. Freya begins moaning as juices gush down her ass. Spreading her pussy open he wiggles his tongue on her clit focusing on the hood. He sticks one finger inside her while continuing to lick and suck her clit. Jack's finger is pressing on her walls looking for the G-spot. Freya's hips gyrate pushing her pussy into Jack's face.

"Yes, Jack don't stop. You are making my dreams come true. I'm going to cum soon."

Jack presses his tongue harder, sucks on her clit, and inserts another finger in her pussy finding the G-spot and pressing it. Freya begins shaking and screaming loud in ecstasy, squirting her pussy juices all over Jack's face. He swallows the juices that sprayed in his mouth then proceeds to lick her pussy clean.

"Oh my god, that was the best orgasm ever. Now stick that cock in my pussy."

"Yes ma'am." Jack positions the head of his cock at the opening to her pussy, then pauses. Taking one of her tits in his mouth and rubs his cock up and down her pussy lips. Freya is about ready to lose it trying to get his cock in her.

"Now wait my good little slut. You want this cock inside you, beg for it." continuing to rub the head of his cock on her clit, sucking on her nipples.

"Please Colonel O'Neill I need you fuck me hard making me cum all over your big cock. Please sir stick it in me, I need it so bad. Now fuck your good little slut."

With that, Jack rammed his cock into her pussy slapping his balls on her ass. Freya moans in delight as the beautiful cock fills her hole. Jack takes one breast in his mouth swirling his tongue around her erect nipple. As he slowly pulls out his cock and slowly fills her again, she can feel his pulsating veins on her pussy walls. Pussy juices flowing out Jack picks up the pace a little with buckets of her pussy juices coming out every time he pulls out. He is tedious in his work enjoying every second of her tight pussy.. Jack repositions her legs over his shoulders and begins ramming his cock into her very wet pussy. The sound of clapping flesh fills the room. Freya screams loudly.

"Oh my god, you are so deep and you keep getting bigger."

Jack notices his cock is bigger than it's ever been and begins stretching her tight hot pussy.

Freya is screaming so loud that other people outside the room can hear the screaming and knock on the door.

"Freya, Anise, whoever, are you okay?"

Freya comes out of her ecstasy realizing she was screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Oh, um, yes I'm fine, I'm, oh, yes, really good." moaning between each word.

Jack keeps pumping hard into her.

"Ma'am are you sure, you were screaming loud?"

"Yes, I, umm, tripped and, umm, fell and hurt my leg. Don't worry my symbiote will heal me."

Jack kisses her hard to stop her screaming. Freya refocuses on the cock stretching her wider than any of the Tok'ra men has stretched her.

"You are so good, keep fucking me hard, I'm going to cum again."

Jack stops and pulls out.

"Why did you do that? I was so close."

"Yes, I know that's why I stopped. My good little cock whore can't cum yet. Come over here and lick all of your pussy juices off my cock."

Freya immediately sits up and starts licking his cock from the base to head up and down till she gets every last drop. Then with the tip of his cock into her mouth the door opens and Daniel is standing there.

"Umm..Jack, what's going on?" scratching his head feeling awkward.

"Daniel either come in or leave but don't stand there with the door wide open."

"Oh, umm, yeah right." Daniel steps into the room, and closes the door, staring at Freya's head sucking on Jack's cock. "Well, umm, I guess this explains all the screaming. The officers outside the door went up to Hammond's office, they are concerned about all the screaming. He is on the phone with the President and sent me down to find out what is going on. I'm not sure how to explain this."

Freya takes Jack's cock out of her mouth. "Daniel come over here. Anise wants to know what your cock tastes like."

Jack shrugs his shoulders and Daniel walks over next to Jack. Anise takes over and unbuckles Daniel's pants letting them fall to the floor. She tugs down his boxers and his semi-hard 8-inch cock is released. Anise gets a hungry look and takes his cock in her hand stroking it while letting spit slowly drip on his tip to provide some lubrication. She kisses the tip licking up some pre-cum, then swirls her tongue around the tip sucking on the underside of his shaft. Using her tongue she licks the shaft from the base to the tip. Opening her mouth she takes his head into her mouth and Daniel moans. Jack bends down and starts massaging her tits rolling her nipples around and with his other hand, he rubs her clit. The room is filled with slurping noises and moaning.

Jack says "Hey Daniel, Anise has a thing for you."

"Really, I hadn't noticed," he said sarcastically.

"Freya, Anise, whoever you are, get on your hands and knees. Daniel will keep you from screaming."

She promptly obeyed continuing to suck on Daniel's cock, moaning as Jack slipped back into her gaping hole. As Jack continued sliding in and out of her pussy Freya was focusing on the feeling of Jack's cock veins sliding up and down her pussy walls. Meanwhile, Anise was focused on sucking the cock of her dreams. As she started moaning louder Daniel shoved his cock deeper into her mouth gagging her. Her spit dripping down her chin, he grabbed the back of her head and started to face fuck her, his balls slapping her chin. Her entire body started convulsing as her pussy took a vice grip hold of Jack's cock. She screamed into Daniel's cock as he held her head. As her orgasm washed over her she squirted so much that Jack was soaked in her pussy juices and there was a large puddle on the bed.

"Wow!" Jack said, "Let's switch places, she has some cleaning to do."

"Daniel lay on the bed, this cock whore wants to ride you. I can't wait to fit all of this beautiful cock in my hot, wet pussy."

Daniel laid down trying to avoid the puddle. Anise climbed on top and hovered right over Daniel's cock. Daniel grabbed her tits, massaging them and pinching her solid nipples. Holding the base of his cock she rubs the tip on her pussy lips getting his cock moist with her juices. Enjoying the sensation she continued grinding the tip of his cock just at her opening, and leans down passionately kissing Daniel. Just then she slowly lowers herself letting the tip of his cock slip in. She sighed at the feeling of him entering her. Then sat up and plunged down on his cock feeling every vein. Jack was mesmerized by the scene in front of him. Daniel just laid there enjoying every sensation.

"Oh my god, Jack her pussy is so tight."

"Yeah, just wait, I think her yellow pussy juices will make you bigger."

Freya and Anise were so caught up in the sensation of riding Daniel she was in a fog. Jack walked over to her and put his cock on her lips. She opened her mouth as Jack put his cock in her mouth. Freya took over and began enjoying the cock in her mouth. Pussy juices were flowing out of her as she rode up and down on the cock in her pussy. Daniel grabs her hips holding her in place and starts slamming into her hard. She spreads her legs as wide as possible as she felt Daniel grow even larger.

"Oh yes, Daniel fuck my pussy hard. I need to feel every inch of you inside me."

As she started getting louder Jack shoved his cock deep into her mouth. He reached down rubbing her little pink nub.

"You ever take it in the ass?"

Freya shook her head up and down with a wide grin on her face. Already wet from the squirting Jack had no problem slipping the tip of his finger into her ass. Freya moaned as loud as possible with Jack's cock still shoved in her mouth. He slipped another finger in and her ass loosened up.

"Will you be a good quiet cock whore if I fuck your ass?" She shook her head up and down. "Good, because if you're not you get no more cock. Got it!"

Taking Jack's cock out of her mouth "Yes, sir."

"That's more like it." With that, Jack moved around pressing the head of his cock on the nub of her ass. Daniel stopped pounding her to let Jack slip in. As Jack slowly entered her ass Freya moaned "I don't know if I can hold it together," switching to Anise "I'll subdue her and keep us quiet."

With that Anise pressed her breasts on Daniel giving him a sloppy wet kiss. Jack takes his time loosening her up slowly pulling out and pressing a little further back in until he is fully in her ass. She starts grinding on Jack and Daniel.

"Her ass is so tight, I'm not going to last much longer."

Switching back to Freya, "Shoot your load in my ass. I want to feel your seed in my ass." Anise takes back over to prevent screaming the whole base would probably hear. Daniel grabs her tits and takes one into his mouth swirls his tongue around her sensitive erect nipple then sucks it. Anise, overwhelmed with all the sensations, cums again spraying Daniel with her juices. Getting into a rhythm the cocks filling both holes they continue their threesome. Loving feeling so full with two of the biggest cocks she's ever had. Jack stiffened up softly moaning as he spent his seed into her ass.

As he pulls out Freya says, "Let me taste you." She took his cock in her mouth, sucking and slurping all of his seed off his cock. Swirling her tongue around his trying to get the cock to come back to attention.

"Freya you need to stop. I have to get cleaned up. Anise you can keep fucking the cock of your dreams." With that, Jack stepped away and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Daniel grabbed Anise by the hips and in a single move flipped her onto her back putting her legs over his shoulders burying his cock as deep as possible into her pussy.

"I think I can feel your cervix."

"You are so deep and big. I want to have every last inch of that cock in my tight little hole."

Leaning down and kissing her he slowly pulled out and slammed back into her. Picking up his rhythm taking his time to make sure she felt every vein of his rigid cock. Anise squeezes her tits and rubs her nipples enjoying feeling Daniel stretching her pussy. Pussy juices flowed down her ass, soaking the bed. Daniel began slamming into her slapping his balls on her ass. The whole room smelled of sex with sounds of pussy slurping and ball slapping bouncing off the walls.

"I'm going to cum again."

"I'm on the verge too."

"Please fill my pussy with your seed."

With that Anise starts to cum again, squirting everywhere. Then Daniel stiffens up as rope after rope coats her pussy canal with his cum. Daniel lies down next to Anise.

Anise says "I want to taste you." She gets up swallowing his deflating cock, slurping up every last drop. Then sticking a finger in her pussy and bringing it to her mouth she swirls her tongue around and sucks. "Mmmm...delicious."

"Wow! I was not expecting this at all."

Jack comes out of the bathroom, "Okay you two let me have my quarters back. Go in the bathroom and clean up. I have to put clean sheets on the bed, heck I probably have to flip the mattress. I bet the little cum bucket soaked the bed through."

Anise says "I forgot to tell you the reason my pussy juices are yellow is that where I come from the men have small penises. So the scientists figured out that women evolved to create a hormone that makes the men's cocks bigger when they have sex with women," as she walks into the bathroom with cum dripping out of her.

In Major Carter's quarters

Martouf enters the room hoping to catch a glimpse of her changing clothes.

"Hi, Martouf! What's up?" says Sam, Major Carter while sitting on the bed reading a book.

"We just had a meeting with General Hammond and Dr. Fraiser. Dr. Fraiser wants to sedate you and Colonel O'Neill when the Chancellor and President are here to prevent the assassination and killing yourself."

"And my other option is to have the za'tarc machine cause permanent brain damage?"

"Well, yes. The machine may not cause brain damage."

"But there's a chance that could happen."

"Yes."

"What happens when Dr. Fraiser wakes us up? Isn't there still the risk we could kill ourselves since we didn't fulfill the mission?"

"Anise doesn't believe so since you won't be awake when the targets are here."

"But she's not positive."

"Correct."

"If this works then what happens to return us to normal?"

"We don't know. It will at least buy us some time to come up with a better solution."

"Martouf, I don't know. I'm scared." Sam starts crying and Martouf sits down next to her. He hugs her. Sam looks up and starts kissing Martouf. Martouf opens his mouth searching for Sam's tongue. Then he pulls back, "Are you sure you want to do this? I know you didn't want to be with anyone after your experience with Jolinar."

"Yes, I want this. I'm probably going to die and I've always wanted to fuck you."

Martouf passionately kisses Sam and they fall onto the bed groping at each other. Martouf reaches down and untucks her shirt sliding his hand under and grabbing her tits. Sam grabs his ass grinding on his hardening cock, their legs intertwining.

"How do I get you out of this Tok'ra uniform?"

"It's easier if I do it. Take your clothes too, I can't wait to see that little blond pussy."

They remove their clothing, and Sam admires Martouf's perfect cock, making her wetter.

While Martouf finishes getting his top off Sam takes his cock in her hand stroking it. Bending over licking the tip of the cock, Martouf shudders.

"Sam let's lay on the bed. I want to admire that neatly trim blond pussy up close."

Martouf lays down and Sam sits on his face. Martouf gently rubs her wet pussy opening her lips. He reaches up and kisses it then licks her clit. Sam shudders and bends over taking his cock in her mouth. Admiring his perfect cock she drags her tongue from the base to the tips, then swirls her tongue around the helmet. She takes the tip in her mouth sucking it like a lollipop.

12