Stargate: Za'tarc Episode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that feels good, suck it harder."

As Sam opens her jaw wide devouring the cock Martouf attacks her pussy harder sticking two fingers in her hole finger fucking her. The sensation of Martouf licking and sucking her pussy and finger fucking her drives Sam over the edge making her cum and juices drool out of her pussy. She managed to avert screaming by deepthroating Martouf and sucking hard. That sensation caused Martouf to shoot cum straight down her throat. Taking her time Sam slides her tongue up his cock swallowing every last drop.

"Martouf, you taste so good, sweet and salty."

"You taste so sweet too."

"Get on your back. I've got more where that came from."

Sam lays down ready to take the cock in her. Kneeling in front of her soppy burning hot pussy Martouf rubs his cock up and down her pussy lips slapping her clit with the tip of his cock. Sam yelps, mindful that there are officers right outside her door. He gently presses the tip of his cock into her opening both moaning in pleasure. Martouf slowly fills her up and leans down kissing Sam. Sam is in heaven. It's been years since she's had any cock in her.

Martouf slowly kisses his way down her neck and chest taking one nipple in his mouth, sucking the nipple, and swirling his tongue around it.

"You feel so good inside me. I'm going to cum again. Kiss me so I don't scream."

In the background, they hear what sounds like screaming but they are so caught up in their own lovemaking that they don't fully process it. Just then an orgasm washes over Sam. Her pussy grabs so hard on Martouf's cock that she pushes it out.

"Get on your hands and knees. I want to take you from behind. You are so tight, I need to loosen up that pussy."

"Well, I haven't had any cock, except my dildos, in over four years."

Sam gets on her hands and knees spreading her legs and leaning her head on the bed. Martouf pushes his cock back in slowly.

"You are so tight still and hot and wet."

He picks up the rhythm of stroking her pussy walls, holding his position, then slowly pulling out. He does this a few times then slowly picks up speed.

"Please pound me harder. I want your balls slapping my clit to make me squirt."

He starts pounding her pussy hard both moaning and in pure ecstasy to fulfilling their dreams. Sam buries her face in the pillow screaming as another orgasm washes over her with pussy juices exploding all over Martouf.

"Come here and taste yourself."

Spinning around she licks his cock from tip to base. Then expertly takes the cock in her mouth swirling her tongue around the tip, licking up pre-cum. Slowly swallowing it and sucking on her way up.

"You could suck the gold off a joystick."

"Lay down I want to ride that cock like a joystick."

"Sam you haven't..."

Interrupting, "No, although I have been tempted. It is right between my legs."

Laughing, Martouf lays down. Sam grabs the base of his cock while she hovers over his cock. She rubs her slit with the tip of his cock. Then positions it at the opening of her pussy spreading her legs wide so she can watch his cock disappear inside her. She slowly glides the tip in and gently grinds it. The cock swirls around her pussy as juices drip down. Then falls straight down and grinds him further inside. As she leans down to kiss him she starts moving her hips up and down almost bringing his cock fully out she slams herself back down. Doing this several more times they are both gyrating together. Passionately kissing each other they roll over to their side, side fucking. Sam spreads her legs as wide as possible. She enjoys the feeling of a real cock inside her.

Sam blurts out, "Yes, Jack, fuck me harder." Martouf was so caught up in the emotion of fucking Jolinar again that he didn't completely register that she just called out another man's name.

"Jolinar I missed you so much, I want to fuck you hard." They roll again so Sam is on her back. Martouf grabs her hips slamming into her pussy with his balls slapping against her ass.

"I'm going to cum again, your cock fits me so well."

"I'm going to cum too, where do you want it?"

"Cum in my pussy, I need to feel your hot white seed in me."

Just then they both came together. Sam squirts her juices all over and Martouf sprays her pussy with rope after rope his seed. They lay together conjoined for a few minutes recovering. Kissing again Martouf pulls out and sits on the bed.

"Um..Sam, did you call me Jack?"

"Did I? I'm sorry."

"You love Jack don't you?"

"Oh my god, that's why we tested positive for being brainwashed. We didn't admit to loving each other."

"Oh."

"Martouf, I still do have feelings for you. That is coming from me and Jolinar. This was mind-blowingly wonderful. Some of the best sex I've ever had."

Martouf kisses Sam passionately. "Maybe we can do this again sometime, hopefully, sooner rather than later."

"Yes, I would like that. But right now we have to get cleaned up and tell Anise to re-test Jack and me."

As Martouf leaves Sam's quarters Anise comes out of Jack's quarters looking very disheveled and her hair soaking wet. She sticks her chest out and proudly walks by Martouf. Just then Daniel walks out of Jack's quarters with his glasses on crooked and his shirt on inside out. He sees Jack pat Daniel on his back. Martouf now remembers hearing some screaming and realizes where it came from.

Epilogue

The next day as the President arrives Martouf attempts to assassinate him forcing security forces to shoot Martouf. Sam was forced to kill Martouf and then hold his head as he died in her arms.

12