Stargazers: Carrie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched Ellie's diminutive form climb back onto Will's lap, this time facing and straddling him. As we watched her sink her pussy down onto Will's cock, Clint had had enough. He crawled behind where I was perched on my knees and began stroking my drooling pussy. I raised my bottom and leaned slightly backward to afford his fully hard dick optimum access. I could feel it twitch against my ass before he guided it to my yawning opening and instantly sheathed it in my wet, welcoming vaginal walls all the way to his tightened scrotum.

The rising crescendo of moans and grunts mingled with the liquid smacking sounds from Will and Ellie's vigorous fucking afforded us leeway to be slightly less furtive than we had been earlier. We knew they were unlikely to hear us over their own strivings, and even if we were discovered, Will and Ellie were in no position to report us.

Clint was already primed to go, pistoning his hardness into me, making faint, sticky slapping sounds of our own. Instinctively sensing that he needed to help bring me along to time my release with his, Clint reached his right hand around my waist, wet his fingers in my folds and rhythmically massaged my clitoral hood. With his other hand, he began twisting my bloated nipples, giving me the push I needed to cum with him.

Across the way, Ellie's movements had now become raw, frantic. In the pale moonlight, we could make out her tits bouncing as she impaled herself on his dick and see Will lean forward to take her bobbing nipple into his mouth. That's when we heard Ellie shriek and saw her stiffen and as she came. Realizing how loud she had been, she lowered her head onto Will's shoulder to ride out her orgasm as Will's head rolled backward, thrust his hips powerfully upward, and he emitted a series of muffled grunts in a beautiful, simultaneous orgasm.

The sight of it also pushed Clint and me over the edge. I felt the head of his penis begin to flare, and he dutifully pulled out and covered my ass, my back and, true to his word, my blond bush with his warm, milky semen. That was the tripwire that sent me into my own orgasm, satisfying though mellower and deeper than the two he had already given me before our neighbors showed up.

So there we were, some 50 to 60 yards distant -- neighbor couples now in the afterglow of sex, the liquid rewards from our lovemaking now cooling on our skin in the wee-hours springtime air. We could see Ellie, still straddling Will but lying limp against his chest, still believing they were alone and unseen. We heard faint chuckling as they cooed and kissed.

It was one of the most beautiful things I'd ever beheld. It touched my heart, knowing that I had something to do with bringing the two of them together, and that this beautiful romance between two people Clint and I loved dearly had blossomed into what we saw before us. Why I did what I did next, I will never know. It seemed right at the time.

I clapped slowly, deliberately. Clint looked at me as though I'd lost my mind, but decided quickly that since we're in for a penny, we're in for a pound and joined me in clapping. Then, against my better judgment, I shouted, "Bravo!"

Will and Ellie froze. Their heads quickly scanned the woods around them trying to discern where the noise had originated and assess their risk. We could hear them whispering between themselves, still seemingly joined at their genitals. Then, they evidently came to roughly the same conclusion as Clint and I had: too late to sweat it; and if the spies who saw them meant to harm them, they'd already be seeing flashing blue lights.

"Do we dare go over there?" Clint whispered to me.

"Hell no. It's one thing to watch from a distance, but it's creepy to walk up on them, see everything up close and sort of make fucking a group thing. I don't think they're into that, and I know I'm not," I whispered back.

"Well, then, what do we do if they come over here and find us?" he asked.

"Nothing we can do about that, but I don't think they have any interest in that," I whispered. "But that means we got to lay low and stay put until they leave and get back into their house before we can go back through their backyard and home."

Almost as if on cue, Ellie decoupled herself from Will and slid off his lap. She threw on her oversized T-shirt and Will donned his dark shorts and baseball shirt. They found the flip-flops they had discarded, folded up their camp chairs and began making their way back through the woods, Will leading the way with his smartphone flashlight exactly as they had arrived not an hour earlier.

We waited a respectable while before we found our few clothes and dressed, rolled up our cum-dappled beach towel and made our way back as well.

"Oh, fuck! The gate," Clint said. "If they locked it, we're going to have to walk about a half a mile through the neighborhood home."

We got to the gate, Clint tugged on it and it easily opened.

"Whew," he said.

"But the fact that they left it unlocked means they suspect we were their secret audience," I whispered. "And if we lock it behind us, that confirms it for them."

"Let's leave 'em guessing, at least a little longer," Clint said, leaving the gate unlatched, as we had found it, before tiptoeing through the plush grass of Will's backyard underneath the house's darkened bedroom lights. We quietly let ourselves out his front gate without being discovered and walked back to our house.

This might be the Sunday we skip church.

The End

12