Staring Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt ridiculous. It had to have been fifteen minutes I stood under the hot water barely moving. I had nothing to wash with. I didn't even have a towel. Did I really think Kendra was coming? For all I knew it was a prank and the doors to the building were locked up tight. I could even picture myself squishing in my shoes across the gym floor in the dark, legs and arms dripping. Shaking my head, I settled on the realization that I was an idiot.

Just as I reached to cut off the water, I heard the familiar rattle of an old locker door.

I froze staring at the shower curtain. I knew what I heard. My ears strained through the white noise of the running water. I heard nothing. Someone was in here, though. The excitement shot through my body again. I'd seen her naked in my dreams so many times. I could practically see her walking naked through the shower room.

A hand raked the shower curtain aside. A massive form stood before the open shower for only a second before stepping inside with me.

It was Cal.

There was no time to process it. Just like that the huge man was inches from me, pulling the curtains closed behind him. The water hit his bronze skin and cascaded in a hundred directions like a stream against rocks. I stepped back but met the vinyl wall. There was nowhere to go.

Cal's bulky naked form stood before me. My eyes searched him for answers. Fear gripped me in a state of paralysis. When I saw the grin on his face, all I could do was stare back at him.

Two heavy hands gently came to rest on my hips. Cal stepped even closer. A wall of flesh closed in on me. Most of the shower was taken up by his broad body and bulging arms. My arms drew in close. What was he going to do to me?

"Took longer than I thought," Cal explained. "But I'm here."

I watched his eyes fall down my flesh when he spoke. My mouth hung open. Before I could even speak his hands were tugging me in. With a tilt of his head, he dove in at my neck. I stared dumbfounded over a thick heap of shoulder while the man fastened his lips on the skin of my neck. I felt his tongue. I felt the pressure of him sucking at my flesh.

I felt everything.

Our bodies were together. He made sure of that. Cal's hard stomach rubbed mine through the heat of the shower water. Our legs met. A single giant hand slid around and cupped the cheek of my bare ass. The man's fingers dug in. I felt the rush of his breath when he did.

Our cocks pressed against one another.

The running water wasn't enough to numb that particular sensation. The foreign hairy appendage of this huge guy mashed into mine. Our flaccid naked dicks were joined just as suddenly as the rest of our bodies. I felt my drooping shaft crushed between the man's thigh, nestled into a hot patch of pubic hair. Cal's dangling shaft squirmed and nodded against the side of my balls as he tugged our bodies together.

"Nngh, ah, Cal!" I blurted.

The man drew his face back but not enough. His hard jawline was inches from mine. I nudged at him with my palms. It was like trying to shove away a horse.

"N-no... I thought...." I struggled to sputter the words. "K-Kendra was--"

Cal grinned again. His eyes were on my lips when I spoke.

"Relax, man," Cal hummed to me. "She left a few minutes ago. The doors are locked. It's just me and you now."

I started to open my mouth to protest some more. Cal took it as an invitation to immediately join his lips with mine. His face was somehow smooth and rugged all at once. His lips were heavy and pressed firmly to mine. I wasn't sure if Cal's advance pushed me back or if I recoiled. Either way, my back hit the wall of the shower. Cal pinned his bulky body against mine.

A fat tongue forced its way into my lips. My mouth was full of the writhing force. My own tongue was wrestled from the depths to join the embrace. Cal was opening his jaw and probing deeper. My head was trapped. I tried to resist or say something, but the sounds I made became groans inside Cal's mouth. He moaned back into me.

Both of his massive hands gripped me by my ass. Though my shoulders and my head were still firmly planted to the wall, my hips were tugged against his. Once again, Cal's wet cock prodded through the skin of my balls while my own was crushed beneath a hard thigh. I felt my ass being squeezed and groped. Forceful lips opened and closed into mine. Steaming water poured over the hulking man's shoulders and bled onto my skin.

I clutched tight skin. I wasn't sure if I was pushing or holding on. Cal's carved narrow waist was in my trembling fingers. I could feel him move and sway. The thick bands of muscles rolled in my grip beneath his skin. Cal slowly twirled his hips. Each time he did, his cock swelled and wrestled across mine.

Our lips parted but our faces were still practically together. We gasped into one another's mouth. I started to speak again but the words flattened into panting grunts and groans. I felt Cal's lips smile against mine. His eyes stared right into mine. What I saw there was frighteningly hungry. His eyelids hung half open while his tongue glided across his bottom lip.

"See what you like now?" Cal said. His voice was a warm humming buzz against my lips. "Been looking long enough."

My jaw quivered. The raw energy of it hit me all at once. A hand clutched a wad of my ass cheek. A cock nodded fuller between my legs and it was not my own. A big body rumbled against me, brimming with sexual strength.

Cal had sent the invitation. It was real. I had accepted.

The man planted soft kisses on my wet cheek. I stared in a daze at the falling water from above, which bounced from Cal's broad back and stung my eyes. Those looks. He thought... I was staring at him. His expression from earlier flashed in my head. I saw him staring back at me from the office door, with his arm draped high above. That look....

Cal's face was in front of mine again. A single hand held the back of my head. My entire body was enveloped by his. A single huge arm wrapped around the small of my back, his hand still groping at my ass. Another bulky arm rested across my shoulder while he held my head.

"Been looking real good, too, Justin," Cal told me. "Think I'm gonna give you what you've been wanting."

Again I opened my mouth to speak. Again my mouth was filled with Cal's tongue. It felt so nasty and wrong. Cal's giant naked body coiled and twisted across mine. His cock was getting bigger by the second. My flesh was assaulted by the thicker tougher skin. I felt so helpless in Cal's arms. Pinned as I was against the wall, all I can do was accept what Cal was doing. I wallowed in his advances, feeling every filthy inch of it all over my body.

I wanted to beat him away from me. A big part of me feared that, though. This was a huge misunderstanding. Of that I was clearly aware. Cal was not. The thought of shoving him away from me and and rejecting him... of making him feel like a fool... it terrified me. What would he do? What was I going to tell him? That I thought it was his wife wanting to meet me in the shower? That I thought I was going to be fucking Kendra?

Through the man's whole body I felt his need. The way he squeezed my ass felt so perverse. The way he gently rolled against me, the way he opened his jaw wide to coil his tongue into mine, all of it felt so strange. These were the things I envisioned doing with Kendra. It's what I saw him doing to Kendra. Here he was in the cheap gym shower doing it all to me.

I relaxed my jaw and closed my eyes. My tongue pressed forth and accepted his forceful kiss. My body sort of sank. I didn't even need to hold myself. Cal cradled me in his big arms and tugged me tighter. Our cocks mashed together. Now, his shaft was standing up between us, hard and pulsating. I could feel his blood flow with each nod into my skin.

In a single second I was spun by my shoulder. I faced the wall. Thick bulging arms wove their way down my chest and across my stomach. My back was against a hot wall of wet flesh. Cal's hairy pectorals were pressed to my shoulder blades. With a single motion he pulled me in and pressed forward.

My mouth fell open when his stiff cock slid up across my ass and wedged itself flat between my cheeks.

"Mmmm," Cal moaned into my ear.

It was such a seductive sound. It made me feel even filthier. The flat of his big palms pressed my waist. That tiniest little push caused my back to arch and my body to bend slightly. I still hadn't seen Cal's dick. But I felt every last bit of it gliding up and down between the crack of my ass. It was so odd. The skin of the thing felt so soft and forgiving, yet I felt how stiff Cal was. The thickness spread my cheeks apart as it traveled up and down, even though I tried to clench them together. Tightening my ass only ensured that I felt his shaft with even more detail. To Cal, I realized he must have thought I was clamping myself around him with pure joy.

Cal's right hand engulfed my dick. My entire body shuddered. To recoil was to press myself harder back into Cal. The larger man's hand closed around my semi erect cock. Timing it with his slow thrusts between my ass, he pulled his hand up the length of my dick stretching it to its full shape.

I bent further attempting to hide my most private area from his hands. I only managed to bend further. I caught myself with both hands on the wall before I fell. Cal chuckled. His thighs were seated firmly against my own. That fattened cock still slithered between my ass cheeks. He wadded my cock and balls in his fingers, tugging just slightly.

Again Cal snickered. I could just hear it over the running water. It sounded so sinister, so delighted. I pictured what I must look like bent over with a hulking older man pressed against my ass. I stammered some words out. They were unintelligible. It must have sounded like whorish grunts and moans to Cal.

I yelped out in surprise when Cal's big hand collided with my ass with a loud wet smack. He rubbed the pain in deep, squeezing and groping the side of my cheek. Then he did it again. My body stiffened from the contact. I could feel Cal press into me and his cock surge full and hard.

"You lost all that weight and kept it where it counts," Cal growled to me.

He smacked and squeezed my ass again. I felt the burn in my flesh blazing against his palm.

Why the fuck was I doing this? Why couldn't I say anything? I wasn't fucking gay! I was really bent over in a shower with a guy grinding on me and slapping my ass! I couldn't even process it while screaming it to myself inside. I felt like I was in actual shock, unable to move or yell or fight back.

I wondered if I wanted to. I'd kissed him. Cal held me in his arms. He was rubbing his dick between my ass. I felt him grope my cheek and thought about why I didn't fling his hands away.

Because it felt... great.

All the time I'd spent wishing anyone would just look at me. I had worked out for months hoping to feel someone grabbing me in any way at all, or wanting to touch me. This wasn't at all what I had in mind. But more than the shock of a man touching me was the utter disbelief someone was that hungry to touch me like this at all.

I could feel minimal water now, positioned like we were. So it felt strange when a warm flow of something watery spilled down the middle of my back. I tried to glance back. It was no use. The fluid ran down my ass and coated my entire backside... along with the swollen dick that slid against me.

Lube. Oil. Or something! Fuck... this was actually happening. This was real.

"Cal... ugh... Cal, I d-don't...."

A round fleshy tip brushed the sensitive area of my asshole. When it did, it changed shape, twisted, and flipped against my skin. A short groan burst from my mouth.

Cal pulled back and did it again. I felt the pressure of a huge body behind that straightened shaft. That engorged tip mashed against my asshole again. My jaw fell open wider.

Again there was a little twist of motion and the thick cock glanced up and away to slide firmly between my oily ass cheeks.

"God, you're gonna be tight, man," Cal hissed.

I felt him shudder when he said it. I tried to step forward but there was nowhere to go. My hands and arms just slid up the wall. Cal closed in, trapping me between him. A single arm draped itself over my shoulder. The sheer weight was enough to pin my feet in place below. A heavy body moved even closer. Now, Cal's cock pulled back and straightened. I don't know how, but I could tell he was holding his dick with his other hand.

I couldn't tighten my ass cheeks enough. Bent like I was and planted against the wall, my crack was split wide. The tip wedged itself against my asshole again. I groaned and sucked in a breath. I felt the weight crashing toward me again. Two hundred something pounds of man pressed into me. The resistance was incredible. I could feel Cal's dick bending and piling in behind his throbbing tip with nowhere else to go.

I gasped and yelped. It happened. My skin gave way and opened. My asshole spread open and formed itself around the dick that had now popped into my ass.

Cal groaned in relief. I cried out and stood on my toes. My entire body locked up. I tried to pull away but there was nowhere to go, and doing so made things worse. Cal's body followed me forward. Another agonizing inch of his cock dove into me as he readjusted his feet and stepped closer. I yelled out loudly. My hands slid further up the shower wall. My face hit the wet vinyl. I bit hard on my lip and squeezed my eyes shut.

For a second there was relief when I felt the pressure fade. Cal tugged his cock back slightly. My eyes shot open wide as the thing slid further into my asshole. I yelled out again. I heard Cal let out a groan laced with a laugh. He was enjoying this. He pulled back again and shoved. My knees shook.

I panted against the wall. Cal's dick was inside me. A dick was in my ass. It hurt so badly. I my fingers clawed for something to grab on the wall but there was nothing. Each time I thought there could be no more, Cal shoved another throbbing inch into my body. His big hands were clamped onto my hips ensuring that I couldn't go anywhere. His fingers would open wide before he dug into my flesh for another squeeze.

Cal pushed again and I felt a white hot sting all the way up inside me. My groan turned into a growl. I slapped one of my hands flat on the wall a few times trying to cope with the mind jarring sensation. An oily set of warm balls met the crack of my ass. Rapid pulses of pain radiated through my sphincter. I realized it was caused by the throbbing of Cal's thick shaft.

It was unlike anything I'd experienced. I felt as though I'd been busted open. My gaping wound seemed like it was trying to seal itself off again around Cal's fat cock. When he pulled back I thought my insides might follow with him. The simple motion caused me to suck in a noisy gasp of air. It blasted back out of my mouth as a yell when Cal pressed in again, inch by inch.

Spots flew around in my vision. Hot water and sweat beaded around my eyes. I blinked away the sting. My legs ached from standing so straight and stiff on locked knees. I tried to think of any way to get out of it. I had to just turn and fight my way out of the shower. I didn't care if Cal got embarrassed. I needed to stop this.

Cal's thighs smacked mine. His body crashed against me. That seemingly giant cock barreled through my ass and only stopped when the man's balls came crushing into my crack. I don't know if it was the pain or the force of the blow that drove me against the wall. My chest collided with the shower wall. I could hear Cal's sloshing footsteps as he pursued me.

Then he did it again.

The entire length of Cal's dick retreated before plunging up into my body. Cal's hips hit my ass cheeks with another wet smack.

Cal wasn't stopping. His body moved methodically. He'd pull back, then thrust hard, the motion coming to a dead stop against my ass. It was like he was chopping wood or battering down a door. His big hard body hit mine with such a sudden force it rattled my teeth and smeared my face across the wall. With each hit, Cal's cock punched a scream out of my throat.

Still he was moving closer. I thought I couldn't feel more violated. A carved slab chest pressed to my back. A single hand clutched my waist. A bulky bronze arm rose high in front of my eyes as Cal planted his forearm flat on the wall over my head. Even past the steam of the shower I could smell the spice of the bigger guy. The manly aromas filled my head and cemented what was happening.

His head was against mine. Cal's hard cheeks and jaw ground into mine with each thrust. He moaned and grunted. He bit at my ear. He kissed at my cheek. I watched the thick slabs of muscle on his arm flex and writhe beneath his skin.

My asshole didn't hurt as much now. Maybe it was numb. Maybe that thick cock had ruined me and wallowed my hole wide. The pain now came in sharp bursts. Every time the man's dick punched into my gut, it felt like it stabbed a wall hard. I sank into the position, allowing it all to happen now. My mouth just hung agape, letting grunts and moans fall out freely.

The tension rushed back again. My eyes shot open wide. Loud smacks filled the entire room when Cal rapidly fired his hips against my ass. His dick felt like a blur inside my ass. Like a piston it beat at my insides. Again I frantically grasped for a handhold and found none. The man's breath blasted across my neck in gusts now.

I was falling. The floor had grown slippery from the oil or lube or whatever Cal had soaked my ass with. My feet slid as if I were on wet ice. Cal slowed his rapid fire assault. Just as I thought I might slide away and crumple into a pile in the shower floor, a huge arm hooked itself under my knee and tugged my right leg upward. Cal's body crushed into mine. My face slid up the wall.

Now I was practically mounted on nothing but cock. Cal pinned me to the wall, lifted me by a single leg, and pumped his hips up into my body. With my leg bent, my ass opened. I got a really good feel of the hairy trunk of the man's dick. With each upward thrust, his balls would swing and slap my own.

There was no going back. Even if I escaped from Cal now, I had already been fucked like a whimpering bitch. Cal was burying his dick in me like he was trying to breed me. By now I'd felt every salty inch of his body on mine. My smaller form was being wrapped and squeezed by his hulking masculine form.

Even while I slid up and down the wall from the repeated thrusts, I wondered why I hadn't stopped any of it. Why did I just freeze up? Why hadn't I screamed and shut the curtain? Or pulled my face away from his when he kissed me? Why did I let him prod his tip at my asshole over and over, to just wait with anticipation?

Why wasn't I clawing my way off of his dick right now?

I felt it move through me. My insides seemed to seal every time his cock retreated, only to be spread wide again by the fat wedge of his tip. I could feel my ass inside swallowing the hard flesh up and spitting it back out again. Cal was so hard. I made him that way. The incessant throb of his shaft inside me was proof of his arousal.

Cal tugged my leg higher. My ass spread against his hips. I felt several hard thrusts of his hips. It sent violent shockwaves up through my hip and spine. He was getting more violent. For whatever reason, I liked it more than the slower rhythm. It made his shaft seem all the more stiff. I didn't think my asshole could open anymore, but I felt it.

Cal slammed into me and stayed there. I was frightened when he let out a loud growling scream right in my ear. He continued to press into me, his cock climbing deeper through my ass. Thick muscular flesh mashed me against the wall. I felt his pectorals clench. My hamstring began to sting. Cal was tugging so hard at my leg that I could barely bend anymore. I stood only on a few toes of my other foot. Now I was seated only a cock that pulsated and....