Staring Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warmth started to grow. The shock froze me in the man's clutches when I realized what was happening. The tiniest little tickle lapped at my insides, and each time it did my asshole grew fuller, warmer....

Cal was cumming inside of me.

I had no idea what I was expecting. The shock of being manhandled and fucked in a shower stall was enough. The thought of Cal finishing was far from my mind before that moment. Now my mind went absolutely blank.

He could have pulled out and shot his load in the drain. He could have shot it across my ass or my back. Instead Cal was emptying himself inside of me. I couldn't believe he was cumming in me. I couldn't believe he was cumming... for me. It was filthy enough for his stiff dick to seize and spurt in my ass. It felt when filthier when his cock started to shrink inside my asshole. A huge body panted and heaved against my back. My leg sank on a weakened arm.

I shuddered when Cal stepped back. His cock slid from my gaping hole and I immediately felt empty. My puckered ass dripped. Instinctively I dropped my leg. My knees trembled. My legs were so sore now.

I turned, still pressed to the wall. Cal stood with both arms up, his hands steadying himself against the shower walls on either side. For the first time, I allowed myself a looked at the man in his naked glory. His bronze flesh seemed so tight, like it had been stretched across his muscles. His rippled stomach and chest were coated with thin hair.

I stared at his sagging red cock. For a while I couldn't rip my eyes away. Even now it nodded lifelessly. The shaft now bent and drooped, still bloated from excitement. Curls of hair glistened with oil and water at the base of the thing, and covered much of the man's bulbous balls. I saw milky streaks in the lines of flesh on his shaft that oozed and pooled around the beaten tip of his cock.

Cal had fucked me with that thing. I was seeing it, truly seeing it, for the first time. A thought raced through my head quicker than I could process. I knew no matter how long I worked out, no matter how big or fit I became, I'd never own a dick that thick and impressive.

"I... fuck... I needed that," Cal panted.

The shower water hit Cal at his neck and he rolled his head around allowing the water to course down the landscape of his body. I watched the streams of water flow between his pectorals, through the hair at his stomach, and pour from the tip of his cock. I marveled at the huge naked body inches from my own. Taking it all in made me want Cal's body against mine once more.

"Still got a staring problem, huh?" Cal said snickering.

I blinked and met eyes with him. When I did, I saw his eyes dart downward.

"You didn't go?" Cal asked me.

I followed his eyes down to my own cock. It was the first time I realized that I was nodding hard.

I glanced back up at him. Licking my lips, I tried to force myself to finally speak.

"N-no, I... I didn't want...."

Cal flashed me a smirk. Then he was moving. The huge man sank, first squatting low before taking a knee. All I could do was watch. My pitiful erection was bouncing right in front of the guy's face.

"See what I can do about that," Cal said.

I had no time to react even if I could. Cal grabbed me by the ass with one hand and pulled me closer. With his other, he clutched the base of my dick and pointed it into his mouth. My entire shaft slid into his head before he closed his lips.

I wanted to toss my head back. I wanted to look away or writhe from the intense sensation that followed. I just watched. Cal gulped my cock down and slid his head back. Then he'd open his mouth again and dive forward, repeating the whole thing. There was no time to get used to the feeling. It was a full assault on every bit of my cock. I felt my tip brush his tonsils. Cal's tongue slurped at my shaft when he pulled his head back.

It didn't feel like any blowjob I'd ever experienced. Cal was fucking my cock with his face. I noticed that he wasn't so concerned with his lips or tongue. He simply crammed his head down my shaft and swallowed me up as sloppily as he pleased.

He didn't need his hands either. Not for my cock. Cal kept my shaft in his mouth and worked his head back and forth. He slipped his free hand between my legs. With the other he still groped and squeezed. Huge fingers slid between my ass cheeks. The two hands worked together, massaging my upper thigh and my single glute. The motions were slow but deep and pleasantly painful.

Then I felt his thumb wriggle into my slimy ass. With such ease it seated itself all the way into my asshole. Cal kept groping and massaging the whole time. Now, his thumb joined in from inside my body.

The shudders that shot up my body were violent. I nearly fell forward onto Cal. Like a rock he didn't budge. I caught myself on two mountainous shoulders. Even with the splash of shower water hitting him in the face, Cal blinked and continued to devour my cock whole.

I clutched him by the shoulders. Cal was squeezing my leg and ass cheek so hard. His fucking thumb... it dug and wriggled into the inner walls of my ass. Something he was doing made me feel full, like I needed to go the bathroom, or like I was....

One prod of that fat thumb. One swirl of Cal's tongue around my tip. That's all it took. I doubled over, jerking and twitching. Finally I groaned. It was loud enough to drown out the running water and send echos into the shower room. Cal's mouth never left my dick. I watched my shaft straighten and pump in his sealed lips.

Cal shoved his thumb deeper. The force of it combined with the spasms I was already enduring lifted me upward a bit. My cock crammed downward into Cal's head. He remained where he was, still kneeling and unwavering.

I groaned and cried out again and again. It was so unbearable that I actually wanted it to end. I saw pale streaks form in the flesh of Cal's bulky shoulders, caused by my fingers digging across his skin. Cal wagged his tongue through each shot of cum I spilled into his mouth. I could feel the tip of his tongue dabbing at my slit.

I couldn't take it anymore. My hand shot up to grab him by the hair of his head. I tried to tug his head away. It was no use. Cal wasn't moving. He simply squeezed my ass and thigh harder and twisted his head deeper down my shaft.

I gasped for air when the orgasm finally subsided. On shaky knees I forced myself to stand. Cal tugged his thumb from my ass and took my cock in his fingers. I watched his lips glide back inch by inch. His eyes watched mine the whole way. His lips pursed and slipped across the rim of my glans. Finally my dick fell away.

Cal stood and stepped close. I felt weak enough to fall, but I found myself immediately wrapped into Cal's arms and hugged close. His face closed in on mine. One of his hands found his favorite part of me and clutched my ass. His other grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss.

Like before, our mouths opened and Cal's big tongue rolled onto mine. This time, a wad of bitter film spilled into my mouth.

My eyes widened. I knew what it was. Cal's tongue swirled and his lips opened and closed again and again. The ball of my cum seemed to grow and build until fluid leaked from our faces. It was disgusting. It was vile. I shut my eyes and wound my tongue around Cal's, tasting the thickness that filled our kiss. Our bodies were squeezed tightly together. A flaccid warm cock mashed against mine.

A streak of milky fluid poured down my face. Cal sealed my lips against his then pulled away. His head dove for my neck. We were back where we started. Only now, my asshole was sore and hollow, my cock dripped as much as my thighs, and I had a mouthful of spit and cum. Cal bit painfully at my flesh. I let him crush my body into his. I ran my tongue through my lips, distantly contemplating how I was going to spit out the thick ball of cum in my mouth.

Letting my eyes roll into my head, I clutched two handfuls of muscled ass and I swallowed.

****

I was flat on my back. My legs were open wide. Taking a deep breath, I reached up and grabbed the rod above my head.

Unracking the bar, I held it atop my straight arms and locked elbows. The crash of the drums and guitars in my ears were timed perfectly. An adrenaline rush shot through my body. I let the weight fall with control, then pressed it back into the air with ease.

A month ago I would have never racked this much weight. Not for bench press. Now I was in a rhythm, easily pushing out reps and not even bothering to count. Hell, maybe I'd go for the whole song. I didn't want to overdo it. I had other sets to get to. But I felt great.

My trance was broken for a moment when a pair of legs and shorts appeared just above my head. I was staring up the length of two bulging thighs into a red pair of shorts. What I saw there threw my breathing completely off. The hair almost hid the dangling balls, but not that meaty cock.

Cal stood over me. The music in my ears was too loud to hear him speak.

"Need a spot?" He asked.

I shook my head and smiled.

Cal went about placing two fingers under the bar, pretending to help me with the set. I didn't have to pretend not to look right up his shorts. I sucked in my breath and kept pushing. I kept staring right at that pile of flesh high up in the red shorts. A jolt of invigoration hit my whole body, but ended with a nod in my own shorts below. I wanted to punch Cal. He knew what he was doing.

I racked the bar and sat up. Swinging around on the bench, I looked up at Cal and shook my head.

"Trying to make gains here, you know?" I said trying to hide my grin.

Cal smiled down at me. "Think you're doing just fine. Even though I think you should be focusing on squats."

I saw his eyes wandering. It felt incredible. I knew what he wanted to see. Leg days were his favorite now. I glanced down at my arms and gave them a little stretch, knowing I was being watched. I stood and faced Cal.

"I take it Kendra is cutting out early later?" I said, burying my smirk in my cheek with my tongue.

Cal glanced away and shook his head. "Nah. No such luck. She's closing up with me."

"Well, then you're an asshole," I told him.

Cal shot me a smile and cocked an eyebrow. "And why is that?"

"You know what you just did," I said removing my earbuds.

"Still staring, aren't we?" Cal teased. "Haven't learned your lesson yet?"

I shrugged. "Hope I don't."

"I was actually gonna ask if you wanted to grab a drink after we close up," Cal offered. "Little place out at the edge of town? Play a little pool? Sink a few balls?"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Yeah, I'm in. No need to get descriptive. Little weird drinking after a workout, but I could use a break."

"Kendra's coming," Cal told me.

I just nodded.

"She wanted to hang out with us," Cal said. "Get to know you since we've become friends."

I stared at him. "You don't think...?"

Cal shook his head. "No. Nothing like that. Matter of fact, she's kinda worrying me."

"Why is that?" I said.

Cal nodded his head toward me, his eyes traveling up and down my body.

"I've caught her staring at people lately," Cal told me. "Think she's been watching someone in here."

The revelation hit me in the chest, though with far less impact than I ever would have imagined. It seemed absurd more than anything. Sure I'd made progress in leaps and bounds. But there were plenty of muscle heads coming and going twice my size all day. Besides that, I knew what she went home to. In fact I probably knew it better than she did now.

"Think I should say something to her?" Cal asked me.

He was being a smartass. I scoffed and glanced past him. It didn't take long to spot Kendra. She stood near another pair of women chatting near the ellipticals. The white tights she wore may as well have been see through. Today, she wore a simple tank top without a bra. I could even see her nipples standing stiff through the fabric from across the room. She laughed at something one of the other women had said before her gaze landed on Cal and I.

I shook my head.

"Nah, don't bother. Not really my type anyway."