Starjugs Coffee

Story Info
Aggressively expanded menu and breasts.
2.7k words
3.79
17.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seems like a lot of people like my breast expansion content. I'm not gonna constantly do stuff like that, but I'll use it here and wherever I think it fits. Let me know what you think!

*****

A new customer walked through the coffee shop's doors. Mabel was the lone worker at the store's bar - her manager Ariel and coworker Gus hadn't come back from the back offices. She was less than a minute from starting her break and decided quickly taking another customer would keep her from getting any unexpected responsibilities. Ariel would rush out and shout at her to clean something before Mabel got to dig into her packed sandwich and sweet tea, she just knew it. She rushed up to the cash register and gave him a wide, welcome smile.

"What can I get for you today, sir?" Her sparkly eyes bat at him.

He gave her a polite nod. "Simple Venti Latte and plain bagel. For Chris"

She charged his card and pulled a marker from her green apron. The bagel and cup were no issue as usual, but the cream from the machines in the back came up short. Mabel gave it a curious look, failing to find any other creamer cups around. This was certainly a surprise but not one that would throw her rhythm off.

"Ariel, we need more creamer!" She called out.

Mabel's manager Ariel poked her head out from the store's backroom office. She was a shorter, rounder woman, but the angry glare she shot Mabel redefined her friendly features.

"We're out of creamer, tell him to order something else."

Before Mabel could respond, Ariel disappeared back around the corner. She turned to make eye contact with her customer Chris, who gave her a cock-eyed look.

"I'm sorry... Chris, um-"

"No you're fine," he interrupted her, "do you have something else to sweeten it? Not one for all the sugary nonsense but if there's no cream I'm open for something else."

Mabel knew he wasn't happy with it, but some caramel drizzled whip cream appeared to be a fair enough trade. Once he left, Mabel marched to the backroom. There, Ariel was on the phone with someone. Gus meanwhile rapid jabbed the office computer's keys, staring some emails down through his large, round glasses.

"Hey guys, what's up?"

Gus and Ariel both held a quieting finger up as Ariel continued with her call. "...I'm not saying anything's wrong, at least on our end... yeah, they were supposed to show up yesterday, that's what I've been struggling with... that's fine you should just know ahead of time we're lacking a few things... understood, I'll figure it out. My cashier's got something to ask about, I'll let you know how the inspection goes."

With that Ariel hung up. She gave Mabel a bored, disgruntled look. "So we actually ran out of creamer, huh?"

"Nothing in the back?"

"Nope, we're actually out of a few things. I don't know how much you heard, but we were supposed to get a resupply yesterday and they haven't shown up yet for some idiotic reason."

"Oh, my bad. I'd known I would've been more conservative!"

Ariel slumped back in an office chair. "You're doing fine Mabel. I'm not mad at you, just do your best and keep people happy. Gus's trying to figure the order out, they hopefully get here before the 'random unsuspicious customer' appears."

The emphasis in those last words caught Mabel's attention. "What's that about?"

"Even though we aren't getting a full inspection until next week, there's a mystery customer who's an inspector in disguise for some reason. All my complaining got me enough sympathy points to get that secret revealed. As much as I appreciate it, I can't just blow up about this bullcrap anymore."

"Fucking I can." Gus snapped. "We shoulda had that shipment last week! Oh!... why is management a bunch of cunts?"

Ariel crossed her arms and scoffed. "Takes one to know one."

"You know I'm not talking about you, just, Mabel: go ration shit out and be your upbeat self."

"I was hoping to take my break right now if that's all good."

"Take it quick!" Gus and Ariel spoke in unison.

"Alright, alright, I'll scarf it down! Geez!"

With that Mabel took her apron off, grabbed her lunchbox, and reappeared in the storefront. No new customers stood by the register, but a very distinct man leaned against the back wall. He wore what almost looked like a suit under a baggy sweater, a large, gray mustache hiding his lips. He seemed so odd, so distinct, that he couldn't have just been standing there before without her knowing. And if he wasn't ordering anything, he might be the 'random unsuspicious customer'!

She decided to still take her break, but if anybody wanted to order something she'd have to stop her quick lunch. And her lunch was quick at first; she made it through half her sandwich in ten seconds flat, washing it down with her sweet tea.

Her speed was for naught though. Two more customers walked in before she finished. They took a quick look around, failing to find the barista behind the counter. Mabel thought of stuffing her face with the rest of the sandwich, but she still had food to swallow and she couldn't leave the customers stranded for too long. Especially with who she was now certain was the inspector. She left her meal on the table and jogged to the back for her apron. She reappeared up front and nodded to her new customers.

"What can I get you two today? Unfortunately we're out of creamer at the moment, gonna need to wait for a resupply for that."

The customers seemed a bit confused by that revelation and one had to reevaluate their order. As they thought on the subject, Mabel peered over at the strange man. He was looking around, checking on every pair of eyes. They made eye contact for a moment and Mabel gave a polite nod his way before returning to the customers. Did he think she thought he was an inspector? Would her kind nature come off as fake now? Oh, best not to make him think that, Mabel thought. She put all her focus on the new order she was filling out, forced to remind the pair that they really did not have cream available.

Nobody cared enough to look at the strange man now. He was certain of it, having looked at everybody in the store. A camera watched him, but by the time the camera footage would be reviewed the consequences of his actions would have blown far out of proportion. He took a final look around, and he strolled up to Mabel's lunch. Then, with a quick flick of his fingers, a strange pill flew from somewhere in his hoodie wrist into Mabel's sweet tea. He watched Mabel fill out the final order as her drink bubbled inside her tumbler cup. It was only after the bubbling stopped that he made a subtle yet hasty escape.

"Enjoy your coffee!"

The pair left and Mabel decided it might be safe to sneak a peek at the man, maybe even in her peripheral vision. He was gone though, not a trace of the man. Did he hear enough? Was she a little too apologetic about the lack of cream? Was her attitude too perfect for him to need more time inspecting? That might have been a little too boastful, Mabel thought, but either way he was gone and she was probably going to need all the energy she could get for a day of creamless coffee serving.

Mabel returned to her lunch and scarfed down the rest of her sandwich. Then she took a sip from her sweet tea. Something tasted off about her drink; nothing she considered noteworthy at the time, but it was enough to make her pause. The drink was still refreshing, and she felt newly equipt for her shift.

"I should be ready for the next four hours," she thought. "The inspector might not even come by before five."

She grabbed her apron and went back to the register, ready for company. As she looked up, a new customer appeared at the door. He was a friendly young face, one she'd seen around. She brought her brightest smile and waved to him.

"Hey, what can I get for you-"

Something yanked Mabel forward by the apron. She caught herself on the wooden counter but the sudden jerk stunned her. A cursory glance didn't pick up on what could have yanked her forward, but a double take made another interesting discovery.

Mabel's apron had two plump bumps pushing out. Her breasts appeared far larger than usual in her uniform, more than they had moments before. She didn't have any kind of explanation for this, but she was certain it was something afflicting her chest. A great tension began to ripple across her breasts, especially concentrated by her hardening nipples.

"Um..." her customer looked across the menu.

Mabel let out a quick yip as she lurched forwards again. Her breasts pushed through her shirt and around her apron, revealing themselves. Thankfully their forward force brought her down far enough to hide them, but she still felt intense embarrassment. Whatever was happening also had an effect on her mind; she struggled to keep her mind on the fact that she was about to take this man's order.

His eyes drifted down to the visible section of her apron. "Are you ok? Mabel, was it?" He asked in a timid voice.

Out of panic, Mabel bent further forward, hiding as much of herself as possible without seeming too weird in her mind. But it was obvious he could see she was having a problem.

"I-I'm fine! I'm just not feeling the best... I'll let you think your order over for a moment..."

With each word, a pounding thud through her breasts. They weren't reaching ridiculous growth spurts like moments before, but the feelings of tension and pressure rose.

"You should know, we're a little short on- AH!"

Mabel could not help screaming at the top of her lungs right in the man's face. The incredible and terrible sensation in her chest exploded into an intense pinging of sensation. Her body pushed into the counter again as whatever her breasts were doing tried to fling her forward again. She heard pseudo wooden boards bust and felt each tit rub against cracked boards. The episode of emotions and growth lasted a second at most but it felt exponentially longer in her mind.

It was the deafening silence afterwards when Mabel began to process what just happened. At first her mind was still in damage control mode. First question: Could people see her from the side? Her arms curled to the sides of her breasts, but no tables were positioned far enough to see. Next question: How big had her boobs just gotten? She looked down to see that her explosive expansion had burst through her side of the counter. Was she stuck? With a quick pull, she began to better understand some of her breasts' dimensions, one of which being that they ballooned in thickness inside the wall. The tug couldn't pull herself out, and further pulling failed to compress what now felt like very round, firm breast curves. That wasn't fine, but it'd have to be for now. Next question:

What was everybody staring at?

She leaned as far over the counter as she could, anxious about the many eyes pointed downwards. Her breasts hadn't just burst through her side of the counter it seemed, they reached the other side! From above, she could make out the pseudo wood scraps that she must have launched across the floor. Her titanic chest appeared far larger from above than it felt. Both enormous nipples stood out from the plump tit flesh hubcaps hanging out the hole they broke in.

The cool air on her bare breasts made the surreal tension in her head grounded in the unfortunate reality she'd just been thrown into. Mabel pulled her hair and stared down in terror. But even worse was the fact that the young man in front of her was struggling to make eye contact. He tried so hard but this ridiculous spectacle was too much for him it seemed. His confusion was truly a blessing though - she felt grounded in reality still, that this oddity wasn't something anyone would expect. And nothing she could be blamed for, really.

"Um... I can take your order still, but whatever this is," she gestured to the breast - overflowed counter, "might take a minute. Um, GUS? ARIEL?! I need help!"

The young man continued to struggle with eye contact. Mabel's previously found confidence was faltering, but she believed this would have a quicker resolution if she faked it.

"In a minute!" Ariel shouted from the back.

"Ok! You have something in mind, sir?"

Her customer stuttered over his words for a moment before "Yeah, hi: can I get an iced latte with breast milk?"

Mabel's embarrassment welled for a moment. "Wh-what?"

He cringed at his own words. "I mean breast milk."

Mabel didn't even know how to reply. She was already very self conscious about her chest at the moment, but his continuous looking and mentions of breasts just made her nipples burn. Her face too. But also her nipples for some reason.

"I mean breast milk - I mean breast milk-"

"What?" The repetition of his words made her think more and more about her own chest. Then his words began to make a little more sense in her mind, if something... oh no...

"Sorry I mean breast milk - I mean breast milk - I mean..."

He took a step back. Mabel was about to sit up further on the counter to see why but before she did, streams of milk traveled into her view from her breasts. That strange sensation in her nipples had to be the absolute torrent of milk she was funneling into the massive puddle on the ground.

"Ariel, I need you now!" She screamed.

Ariel's head popped out from around the corner. She looked furious.

"And I need you to be competent enough to figure whatever's going on for yourself! Gus and I are busy!!"

"Yes Ariel!"

Mabel turned back to the storefront. Her current customer stepped even further back from the growing puddle of milk. As unprofessional as it sounded in her head, she could not have prepared herself for how to handle this situation much better.

"Um, sir: what's your name?"

"Breast milk."

"Your name."

"B-Billy. Breast milk."

"Billy, focus. I get it, I'm leaking all over the ground here, but I need your help."

"Breast milk?"

"No, shut up about breast milk! I need your help! You want your iced latte? Give me the money and make it yourself, ok?"

Billy nodded, unable to look away from her nipples now. He struggled to look away even as he moved around the counter. But despite the situation, he started making himself some coffee.

"Alright sweet! Who else wants some coffee?"

"I would..." a new customer walked in. He had a vaguely familiar suit with deja vu-inducing slicked back hair. "...but it sounded like you were out of creamer, right? I don't care much for black coffee, just my personal preference really. Not to mention, I wouldn't consider an establishment like this 'up to code' without some variety, would you?"

'Up to code' caught Mabel's attention the most. He could be the surprise inspector, or to her hopes, just someone concerned for the well being of her position. It was hard to tell what he thought or what she should think with the sudden stress and strange feelings her current counter bound breast expansion gave her. In a panicked stress, she decided his concern for cream over the rest of her situation took precedence.

"I um... Oh, don't worry about that sir. As you can see,"

She turned to the young man behind her and snapped for his attention. She then beckoned for the creamer label over the machine. He gave it to her, where she wrote "Self service" with her naming marker and hung it over her leaking teats.

"We're perfectly stocked!"